AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-05, 19:41   Link #8941
Tals
Messianic Sundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Brilliant! Thanks, that makes things a good bit easier.
Old 2007-09-05, 19:52   Link #8942
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

A Black Dragon King? Interesting... Already this character has possible links to Keroko.

And... Signum? Oi ve. This is going to be one hell of a ride.
Well yeah, though it's not really the king, though in a sense it is

...Yup, and Signum

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Truly a most deliciously twisted history, as only the Dark God himself can provide So THAT's the reason for Lance's eccentricities

Quote:
And Emperor was actually a dragon? Caro's gonna be in big trouble if Emperor comes calling
The AI was And Dragon kings are usually very territory... Well, Caro should be safe... As long as she doesn't summon her dragon king

(But there's always Erio... I'm thinking of connecting him with Jeno as well, though slightly only I guess...)

Quote:
And the Blazing Flame General as the only person he will ever "love"... this is gonna be messy
I won't say 'only', but she is the most memoriable

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-09-05 at 20:12.
Old 2007-09-05, 19:57   Link #8943
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh yeah... Emperor's original form...

Spoiler for For those of you who never played a TCG in your life...:

Rivary with Voltaire... Quite high, I must say
Old 2007-09-05, 20:50   Link #8944
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

That was the only Dragon-type monster in my Pointed-Hat (( Black Magician Type )) deck...

Ahh~~
As expected of Chaos Emperor... (( pun perfectly intended ))

H4XX!

Well, at least it ain't FGD, Master of Dragon Knight, Uria or Osiris...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-05, 20:51   Link #8945
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
song ATM: ASH TO ASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Spoiler for Bloody Masquerade:

Is Nove......... dead?

=============

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Monday is a guy from Negima; Wednesday is Jin Kariya from Bleach.
Ah, okay then.
Old 2007-09-05, 20:57   Link #8946
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
That was the only Dragon-type monster in my Pointed-Hat (( Black Magician Type )) deck...
That was my very first ever 'Victory' card... I love that guy...

Quote:

Ahh~~
That's the other reason why I love that card It has such a cool name...!

Quote:
H4XX!

Technically, Lance is the Master of Dragon Knight

But I won't go for Uria or Osiris cause... Both of them don't fit the Destroyer's color code
Old 2007-09-05, 21:15   Link #8947
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
That was my very first ever 'Victory' card... I love that guy...
Magician decks have no real killers, but mine was Black Magician of Chaos.

Till today, many friends call me crazy for playing such a... specialized deck, since I want all the cool-looking magicians inside + 3 Black Magicians. (( I have ALL the Black Magician-related family cards ))

Quote:
Technically, Lance is the Master of Dragon Knight

But I won't go for Uria or Osiris cause... Both of them don't fit the Destroyer's color code
What about Red Eyes Darkness?

~~~

Spoiler for possible new character?:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-09-05, 21:33   Link #8948
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

What about Red Eyes Darkness?
That would be cool, but I had made up my mind a long time ago

It's the name "Chaos" and "Emperor" that sold me

Quote:

~~~

Nasty stuff...

... Never seen him before
Old 2007-09-05, 21:39   Link #8949
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear

To misquote from Babylon 5:

O'Niell is God

Yes, yes he is.

I also meant to add one more to that list but forgot it in all my pasting, which sucks cause it's arguably the best one IMO.
What to do if you're turned invisible…

Quote:
@Tk: I haven't commented on your typing...since it's pretty massive, I'll keep it brief. Nevertheless, it is intriguing...and I see you're willing to apply Stargate principles to Nanoha, hm? Sounds intriguing...
Well the SGC has a fairly simple approach to many problems; blow it up, with the biggest bomb you can find and if you don’t have one improvise (If we hurl this stargate connected to a black hole into the sun... SUPERNOVA!!!)

This conversation about sums it up...
From The Pegasus Project 10x3:
Lt. Colonel Carter: You know, Cam, he's not wrong. As much as it pains me to say it, the data from our first attempt supports his argument.
Lt. Colonel Mitchell: Well, like my grandma used to say, "if at first you don't succeed..."
Lt. Colonel Carter: "...try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
Lt. Colonel Mitchell: Her words exactly

They’ve been active for some thing like 10 years but have already taken out at least 2 solar systems (well one and 5/6ths anyway… the second one wasn’t exactly on purposes either.) and at least one planet to boot off the top of my head. Never mind ships, stargates, bases, etc and it’s now basiclly run by a man that’s used the word “Honkin” to describe things on a regular basis, the multi-verse is screwed.

Quote:
though I wonder how the Bureau will go about decimating hostile planets...Arc-en-Ciel rain? You're not particularly lenient towards the whole time travel aspect, however...
Probably, might take awhile though, and raining super charged nuclear missiles onto a planet just has a certain intrinsic coolness factor even beam cannons can't match IMO.
Old 2007-09-05, 21:40   Link #8950
Aaron008R

Backlog bashing later.

So I'll just comment on a few...

@Reiji: Reiji, Reiji, Reiji... Don't you see? I'm just playing with some lightly suggestive words! My mind is the same as ever, it's just that I know how to think on different sides of the spectrum. To me, those words and descriptions are just harmlessly cute and are only minimally suggestive. But look at you people going gaga over such. Goes to show I'm much more pure-minded than anyone else here-*mauled by the rest of the males in the OC thread with bloody vengeance*

@Chaos: I like what I see. I LIKE WHAT I SEE! Very interesting profile of Lance there! It all makes sense. And the bit with Signum is oozing with POSSIBILITIES!

Now if only Isdera and Lance would meet....

Anyway, you're eventually planning on a Nanoha cast vs Destroyers skirmish, huh?

@Kha: The Aces (bar Fate and Kha) knows about Sophia's feelings for Kha, right?

@Keroko: I like that idea of the awakening scenario. Timeline?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-09-05, 21:55   Link #8951
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
@Reiji: Reiji, Reiji, Reiji... Don't you see? I'm just playing with some lightly suggestive words! My mind is the same as ever, it's just that I know how to think on different sides of the spectrum. To me, those words and descriptions are just harmlessly cute and are only minimally suggestive. But look at you people going gaga over such. Goes to show I'm much more pure-minded than anyone else here-*mauled by the rest of the males in the OC thread with bloody vengeance*
I’m with you too in the crusade against rampant perversion!

*Blast off to hide in a cloaked ship in deep space*

Just not right now mind you...

Seriously though I was just kind of watching while shaking my head and sighing over all the guys going bonkers over that little thing.
Old 2007-09-05, 22:00   Link #8952
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
?????: you want a piece of me, punk? *shots self on the head*
Thread:
?????: heh. Weaklings.

I smell potential bad guy
Old 2007-09-05, 22:28   Link #8953
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
The Great Ship?

=====================
The Silvana... i just call it that for no apparent reason right now

*Gets shot*

Quote:
W-wh-wha-WHAT?!?!
What do you mean?!

Lakas ng tama pare!
She's a grown up girl now *points to Reiji's post* and since she's missing out on the lurve... she'll-

Ragnarok Breaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun

deds amp... lag kasi eh... velkans are IMBA

Quote:
Now here's the Gale Sisters' rival:

THE RED FRACTION

Spoiler for copy-pasta profile:
- Plays Gun x Sword Theme

[Claw Man]Good... Very Good...[/Claw Man]

Quote:
Funny thing: I have an AU called 'dimensional chaos' in which Keroko travels through various dimensions. So far she has visited the Negima, Mai Otome, Kaze no Stigma and Gurren Lagann universes (Gurren Lagann twice now, with the timeskip).

She was send to the Negima dimension to scout and establish possible diplomatic connections with the Magic World, but due to a combination of limiters and Al Biero stealing Artherion out of curiosity, ended up pretty weak and was forced to Pactio with Negi to be able to help.

She ended up in the Mai Otome universe due to a dimensional storm, and caused quite the diplomatic ruckus with her abillities (as most saw her as a meister without a master).

She was send to gather information on he magicians of the Kaze no Stigma world, and befriended Kazuma in the procces.

The order to investigate multiple dimensional distortions ended her up in the middle of the human/beastmen conflict of Gurren Laggan. When she went home at the end of the war, she didn't know that she would be returning seven years later, as the dimensional distortions (then discovered to be caused by the Anti-Spirals) increased.

Granted, this is mainly used as an excuse to use Keroko in other settings, but the potential and the fun is too much to ignore.
I have an even "greater" idea that is concurrent with my works until now, ever since i first typed the first words on my first fanfic.

"What started as an arrangement to learn under Clow Reed when he was still lliving turned into the greatest struggle since the beginning of the current multiverse.'

- it basically involves another character- for real H4XX reasons i will never truly reveal- just in flashbacks *HE WILL WRECK EVERY OC CREATED IF HE EVER GOES BACK TO THE SCENE WITH SHEER HAXX THAT SKYFALL WILL SEE THIS - SO DON'T EVEN ASK*
that travels to different times and places- discovering things and such- then came Andrei and he sees him as a worthy successor of this wealth of knowledge and as the saying goes, the rest is history.

- TRC is the basic background, enemies and dimensional conundrum
- CCS is one major arc
- Mai Otome is included in FileS
- and many others- *digging thru mental backlog*

just my 2 gold bars

Quote:
Melike this idea, and it could easily work here. Granted we already had an avid universal traveller here (Mabiko), and I also made out Kay to be one

Quote:
That could be the new game !

Imagine playing Nanoha characters in a hack and slash game
More like a Shoot and Blast Game to me

*gets blasted*
Old 2007-09-05, 22:40   Link #8954
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
The Destroyer of Faith's full profile... Sort of I tend to make mistakes when I type fast and long

(Forgive the bad English as well )
Spoiler for Lance, Destroyer of Faith:
What a messed up history... Becoming immortal with only a portion of your brain is one equation for dimensional chaos... PERFECT for a demonic faction.

I'd REALLY like Lance to meet Signum, more exactly, Signum in combat. :3
Quote:
If any of you recall the scene in which V assaults a group of Numbers and guards, I've also done another version...much more...ehm, how should I say this...vicious. This is what would happen if V got cheesed before he faced Scag...or, in the least, a snippet of it.

Spoiler for Bloody Masquerade:

This is only alternate, but...

Don't mess with V.

I found writing this to be somewhat hard, and, as with the former piece off of which I based this, partly painful, too. But...do tell me what you all think of this.
Ah the first appearance of the automatic Novebuster! Too bad she got thrashed soon after. I wonder what angry Cinque is like, but in the words of Stormturmoil...

Quote:
Ah, wise words from Captain Janeway, for one who's been through a lot of space-time bending situations herself

Unfortunately, space-time is actually one of field I'm rather interested in. Theoretical applications of course. And I do try to understand it. Like the possible solutions to the causality paradox mentioned above (which there are two, that form the basis of the solution for most time-travel situations: parallel alternate timelines or predetermination).
Oh dear T-S debate appears... Time for me to look stupid.

Quote:
Exactly why the setting for the Nanohaverse is almost perfect for breeding creativity-spawning EPIC BLUECHEESIUM

Quote:
OH S***

Nove wasn't just knocked out this time around... she truly got wasted!!! And now Cinque is much angrier than ever

Quote:
I've been thinking, what if V were to fight an 'awakened' Keroko? Where her corruption did not destroy, but instead took over?

Spoiler for I'd say you were looking at something like this:

*wanders off the play with the awakened Keroko scenario some more*

One question though: When Keroko enters that state, is it really Neltharion talking, or a piece of him that thinks that it's Neltharion?

Quote:
I love the general paradox idea of "If you went back in time and killed your father." Enough to drive many a scientist mad.
Mine's a very weird combination. You'll see in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
But see in my story the "universe" aren’t really “independent” at all they’re all part of a larger overarching multi-verse, “universes” in my story are somewhat like galaxies in our own universes (not quite as they can have some minor differences in certain physical laws but close). Also the entire thing was created at once by the big bang so the starting point is the same for all universes, how they evolved from their can vary, but they are all precisely the same age, to the tinniest unit of time and time is one of the few things they all share. Unless effected by certain types of magic or tech(and those are almost always very small scale, planetary AT MOST) time flows at the same rate and in the same way across them all.

It is odd I admit, but it was crafted that way to prevent rampant time travel abuse. Under allot of methods for this kind of thing you ought to be able to pick a time to enter the other universe, which opens up rampant time travel and all sorts of issues like in the novel “Forever War” novel where in you have ships coming back into from a battle a thousand years in the future while another next it came back from a thousand years in the past, etc, etc. This way though since all universes are on a linked timeline anyone traveling between them isn’t time traveling but is merely changing location.

So to avoid the above issues I basiclly said “all universes are linked by a single timeline, so you can travel between them, but only to one universal “present” no flying into another universe 10,000 years in the past or anything. Now the “present” for one place could be the stone age and it could be the Culture for another, but still spatially speaking all universes are on the same clock. It also just so happens that the “present” of a universe often seems to coincide with an era depicted in the relevant fiction… funny that.

Bizarrely though time travel WITHIN a universe is possible, to an extent (it was too rampant in source materials for shows I wanted to include to totally disallow), but it’s difficult and fraught with risk. The universe also enforces consistency control, basiclly anything you do while going back in time is because you were supposed to go back and do it to begin with! So history is basiclly set anything that has happened was supposed to happen and will happen, and even if someone goes back and seemingly “alters” something that has happened, they really haven’t cause acutally even THAT was supposed to happen. The future though is anything but set, until something has happened it isn’t protected so you’re still shaping the future, but once the future becomes the present and then past, it’s protected from tampering.

Or something like that, this stuff makes my head hurt, basiclly I just didn’t want to deal with time travel and shit and just said “everyone’s on the same damn time end of story.” Why? Because I’m the fucking god of this place and I said so.
I see... After comparing everyone's views, apparently mine differs from everyone, and yet has points that share as well. For clutter:
Spoiler for Shadow Photon Theory and the Circular Line:
Old 2007-09-05, 23:02   Link #8955
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Yes. Too bad Lamia's loads are bigger than Signum's

*dodges Phantom Phoenix & Hiryuu Issen*
Nonsense! Signum's armor just gives her better support.

*rolls under Schlagenfurm*

Trying removing the ferropolymer mantleguards under the her chest armor, and you'll see pretty much the same.

*jumps over Sturmfalke*

Hence you see why Shamal's assets are much more visible; they're CLOTH!

*ARX-8 >>>> Creator-san*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tals View Post
Why "Entropy?" Well, aside from just being a cool name, I plan on abusing the aforementioned "lingering mental effects" of it's proto-Unison abilities to have a whole mess of wacky psychological hijinks, and the scientific term for chaos seems like a good name for a device that is infused with the remnants of countless other people's minds.

Glad you like his name, I've always felt like anytime someone is named Guy in an anime he's doomed to be a secondary character who supports the protagonist, and perhaps takes a bullet/sword for him. So I'm setting out to change that with a Guy who's a little less "self-sacrificing support character" a little more "maniacally overconfident protagonist."

And he has an age, I just plan on writing starting from the beginning, and if his profile started there it'd be sorta boring.
Device: None
Abilities: Worthless
Specialization: Doesn't like working
etc, would be a bit of a letdown don't you think. This way everyone can see what direction I plan on taking him, but still leave enough leeway to write in new stuff as it comes up.

Well that bit came from an idea I had when they were discussing the different types of barriers(hey, a perfect excuse to go watch a bunch of Nanoha, it's for Research!) It seemed to me that every time someone used a barrier it was to block an incoming attack, so what would happen if you angled it slightly and instead tried to deflect it. Then I got to thinking, can't they shape barriers, why not use cone shaped ones to deflect beam attacks around yourself, or use them like mirrors to ricochet long range attacks back at an enemy. Seems they've got a lot of uses to me, some of them perhaps requiring a lot of extra energy, some just requiring a little basic geometry.

Moving on, I've got more of Entropy's abilities written up, and is it just me or is the hardest part coming up with names that don't sound goofy as hell.

Spoiler for Entropy: Abilities:

And to tie it all off, I've gotten started on some actual writing, just to make sure I can still form coherent thoughts and write dialog. Here's hoping.

Spoiler for Introductions::
Quite a lot of info here, I think Erio should link this to your earlier post.

Yeah I agree about the barrier shapes. Circles take the least energy to make and stabilize as the surface tension is all spread out and are equally strong all around. Now a spinning cone-shaped one reminds me of a drill... It's that Gwen's new shield?

But from the intro, it felt like Will Smith waking up from bed in a scene from "I, Robot". Probably just me.

Quote:

0_0

All these Dragon Lords make Kaempfer, the most overtly h4xx character I made, look like a teenager (who is, in Dragon years )

Quote:

Ahh~~

H4XX!

Quote:
What the... Hollowed out.

Quote:
@Kha: The Aces (bar Fate and Kha) knows about Sophia's feelings for Kha, right?
They know, but Nanoha and Keroko don't encourage it. Hayate on the other hand, wants to promote it. She believes that Fate would feel the pressure and stick to Kha closer, but of course tells no one, not even her older sister that. Yeah she's evil.

Btw, with S4 approaching and RevivalS indefinitely delayed, I need ideas for another event for the Tokiha twins to accept their relationship. Suggestions?
Old 2007-09-05, 23:24   Link #8956
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
@Chaos: I like what I see. I LIKE WHAT I SEE! Very interesting profile of Lance there! It all makes sense. And the bit with Signum is oozing with POSSIBILITIES!
I can imagine Fate taking revenge and tease Signum to no end about it

Quote:
Now if only Isdera and Lance would meet....
Is that the other OC who likes Signum as well?

Quote:
Anyway, you're eventually planning on a Nanoha cast vs Destroyers skirmish, huh?
Eventually, but that's not what I intend as their role in Nightengale's DestinyS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
What a messed up history... Becoming immortal with only a portion of your brain is one equation for dimensional chaos... PERFECT for a demonic faction.
Well it's alot better than being completely insane And at least he's having fun now

Quote:
I'd REALLY like Lance to meet Signum, more exactly, Signum in combat. :3
Lance: "So you believe your weapon is the embodiment of your will huh? So what happens if I break it?"

Emperor: <Feel the burn>
Old 2007-09-05, 23:38   Link #8957
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
And, I decided to write up a short piece to continue Keroko's in a way.

Spoiler for Segment:

Heh, shortest work I've ever written so far. Apologies, Keroko, if you had other plans...I just had to conjure up a continuation of that fine work of yours.
I'm not sure whether V is courageous, foolhardy or just plain stupid in trying to face up against Neltharion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
You're immune to must of the stuff I go about... As expected from ANIKI!!!!
No need to bow! Afterall, we worship the same Aniki!!!! HIS LORDSHIP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Forgive me, aniki.

And lol at that... I can already imagine it...
Now I'm wondering who else we can subject to the scrutiny of the scrying ball...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio
Very true. Just need to see the end of StrikerS so I can make preparations for Prison Break.
Epicness incoming

Quote:
Why "Entropy?" Well, aside from just being a cool name, I plan on abusing the aforementioned "lingering mental effects" of it's proto-Unison abilities to have a whole mess of wacky psychological hijinks, and the scientific term for chaos seems like a good name for a device that is infused with the remnants of countless other people's minds.

Glad you like his name, I've always felt like anytime someone is named Guy in an anime he's doomed to be a secondary character who supports the protagonist, and perhaps takes a bullet/sword for him. So I'm setting out to change that with a Guy who's a little less "self-sacrificing support character" a little more "maniacally overconfident protagonist."
Well, entropy, despite its connotations for chaos, is actually quantitavely systematic, so it's not exactly a term to denote chaos. But, it's just a name, just asking. And you're the first to actually use one of my fave terms in physics

And obviously, you have not seen THIS GUY:

Spoiler for Misete Yare... Hontou No Yuuki no Chikara O!!!!!:

And, something to give you more ideas for your Gravity Manipulation Device:

Spoiler for Ore Wa, Hitori Janai! Ore Tachi Wa, HITOTSU DA!!!!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tals
And he has an age, I just plan on writing starting from the beginning, and if his profile started there it'd be sorta boring.
Device: None
Abilities: Worthless
Specialization: Doesn't like working
etc, would be a bit of a letdown don't you think. This way everyone can see what direction I plan on taking him, but still leave enough leeway to write in new stuff as it comes up.
Keeping the suspense and surprise factor I see

Quote:
As for all this discussion about multiverses and other such shenanigan's, I prefer to think of it as a bunch of smaller alternate universes that all follow the same temporal path, that way you don't get into any trouble with time travel paradoxes and dimensional paradoxes both running amok making everything impossible to understand. Though to get technical, I'm pretty sure time is constant throughout all universes, since it's for the most part arbitrary, the difference would be in the direction that it seems to flow. Ours goes from low entropy to high (egg is whole, egg is dropped on floor, egg is now shattered into a random assortment of pieces), but others could have no flow or one that goes in some other direction. But enough armchair physics, I'll leave those things to the professionals, they all probably like doing calculus, unlike me.
I also subscribe to at least one concept you just mentioned, that of universes with different time flow. (In fact, I also subscribe to the concept of universes with different laws of physics entirely).

Unfortunately, the universe is not simple to understand, and yet I believe that at its very core, once you do understand it, you'll find an underlying elegant beauty and logical rationale to why things in the universe (and who knows, even the multiverse) work they way they do at the most basic most elementary definitive level.

Quote:
Moving on, I've got more of Entropy's abilities written up, and is it just me or is the hardest part coming up with names that don't sound goofy as hell.

I agree with you on finding names that don't sound tacky or stupid or just plain nonsensical.

These are some nice attacks though, although more of gravity manipulating objects than anything. Of course we've yet to see its full power, but I think some time-space bending techniques are in order

Quote:
And to tie it all off, I've gotten started on some actual writing, just to make sure I can still form coherent thoughts and write dialog. Here's hoping.

First meeting? So Guy got warned beforehand

Quote:
[SIZE="1"]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Yes, yes he is.

I also meant to add one more to that list but forgot it in all my pasting, which sucks cause it's arguably the best one IMO.
What to do if you're turned invisible…
[Dota]HOLY S***

Jack O Niell is BEYOND GODLIKE!!! Someone kill him!!!

OWNING[/Dota]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Well the SGC has a fairly simple approach to many problems; blow it up, with the biggest bomb you can find and if you don’t have one improvise (If we hurl this stargate connected to a black hole into the sun... SUPERNOVA!!!)

This conversation about sums it up...
From The Pegasus Project 10x3:
Lt. Colonel Carter: You know, Cam, he's not wrong. As much as it pains me to say it, the data from our first attempt supports his argument.
Lt. Colonel Mitchell: Well, like my grandma used to say, "if at first you don't succeed..."
Lt. Colonel Carter: "...try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
Lt. Colonel Mitchell: Her words exactly

They’ve been active for some thing like 10 years but have already taken out at least 2 solar systems (well one and 5/6ths anyway… the second one wasn’t exactly on purposes either.) and at least one planet to boot off the top of my head. Never mind ships, stargates, bases, etc and it’s now basiclly run by a man that’s used the word “Honkin” to describe things on a regular basis, the multi-verse is screwed.
At least, it gets the job done.

Oh how SG-1 will get along with Nanoha just fine...

Quote:
*washes blood-stained hands*

*eyes lose glaze*

Ara, what happened? Ketchup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
She's a grown up girl now *points to Reiji's post* and since she's missing out on the lurve... she'll-

Ragnarok Breaker >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Creator-Kun
deds amp... lag kasi eh... velkans are IMBA
[/quote]

There are more than enough people here willing to give her all the Love and Attention she needs

In a parental way of course

oh s***, laggers! Stop time po!!!

Quote:
I see... After comparing everyone's views, apparently mine differs from everyone, and yet has points that share as well. For clutter:

I've been TRYING to find words to describe my ideal multiverse concept, and you just did, especially on the point on warpjumps

Quote:
Nonsense! Signum's armor just gives her better support.

*rolls under Schlagenfurm*

Trying removing the ferropolymer mantleguards under the her chest armor, and you'll see pretty much the same.

*jumps over Sturmfalke*

Hence you see why Shamal's assets are much more visible; they're CLOTH!

*ARX-8 >>>> Creator-san*
I wonder how Kha knows Signum's true size...

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Yeah I agree about the barrier shapes. Circles take the least energy to make and stabilize as the surface tension is all spread out and are equally strong all around. Now a spinning cone-shaped one reminds me of a drill... It's that Gwen's new shield?
GIGA DRILL, SPIN ON!!!!!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-09-05, 23:50   Link #8958
Satty
Slash!

After a long delay with my second character in Thunder Squad (13th total, if I'm right), I'm done with my 14th character and the thrid member of Thunder Squad.
Lot of copying...should be blatantly obvious Also, first artificial heterochromatic OC here.

Spoiler for Thunder 3:

@ Nighty: Your possible new character...is he from Persona 3?
Old 2007-09-06, 00:00   Link #8959
Erio
Hiromi

A bit more backlog smashing. I'll be quite busy until tomorrow, unfortunately.

Quote:

Just wanted to say that I've been reading about Entropy and Guy, and the concept is really interesting. I created an Earth Mage (Gaia) that is able to do similar things, such as mass manipulation and mass shots, however your idea of using Gravity for similar effects is very sweet.

I also have to say, using "Guy" as a name is awesome. The "Guy" I'm thinking about right now, though, is the one from Tales of the Abyss.

And lastly, welcome to the thread.

Quote:
The Destroyer of Faith's full profile... Sort of I tend to make mistakes when I type fast and long

(Forgive the bad English as well )
Spoiler for Lance, Destroyer of Faith:
Very interesting. BTW, Lance could relate to one of my characters, who's soul was trapped inside a Relic-like crystal (I even came up with the idea before the Numbers were introduced. ). However, in the case of Lance it was only his consciousness.

And lol at Very Vengeful Women...... does that mean... Keroko-chan is one too...??

*feels something sharp next to his throat*

Ke-Keroko-kun...that was just a joke... a joke...!! W-Wait--!!!

*insert bloody scene here*

Quote:
~~~

You playing Persona 3 now? I recently got the game, but I have not time to play it.

Quote:
Backlog bashing later.

So I'll just comment on a few...

... You talk about how "pure-minded" you are... yet you bait us with such "cute descriptions"!! That's pure, yes... PURE EVIL!!!!

BTW, when will there be more?

Quote:
Mine's a very weird combination. You'll see in a while.

Hmm, where have I seen this "changing the past creates a new timeline" idea...?

Oh, yes. Dragon Ball Z! (No, I'm not a DBZ hater.) I really liked the Cell saga, especially that idea of changing the past and creating different timelines as a result. Trunks did say, his time wont be changed, but he can at least make one where his people is saved. Of course, there were plotholes everywhere, such as how is he able to know WHICH timeline he goes back to with the time machine.

Quote:
Quite a lot of info here, I think Erio should link this to your earlier post.
This reminds me I gotta update the post... I wont be able to do it until Friday I think.

Quote:
Cone shields, huh? I would have taken the idea if it wasnt so OOC for her. lol I wonder if you're going to upgrade Bastion now, though.

Quote:
Btw, with S4 approaching and RevivalS indefinitely delayed, I need ideas for another event for the Tokiha twins to accept their relationship. Suggestions?
Tokiha twins? Who?
Old 2007-09-06, 00:04   Link #8960
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
Quote:

Now, you see, the reason I don't like the whole parallel streams theory is that it leaves absolutely no room whatsoever for any form of free will...

Think about it...if everything happens somewhere...then everything HAS to happen somewhere...in which case, what HAS to Happen here HAS to happen here...Because Everything else is happening everywhere else...in which case, nobody has any choices at all.

It's absolute predestination, and I don't like it. That's why I don't like the concept. It's also flawed in theory, but thats the main reason I don't like it.

For more interesting reading on this, try to find Larry Niven's 'All the Myriad ways', which includes an excellent but disturbing version of this...
Closed Thread