AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-08, 12:14   Link #21
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I think Winry looks like Ed in the previews... *_*
Old 2004-03-08, 15:47   Link #22
Bindibadgi
We'll miss u Hughes

Right im getting well confused with all these sins flying around!

Envy = cross-dressing-person-changer-dude?
Glutony = fat guy that eats Al?
Lust = foxy chick with nails you wouldnt like scratching your back in bed
Greed = ? I forgot
Spoiler:

Now im lost on the rest, is it cause ive not read the manga? Or should i just rewatch the series?
Old 2004-03-08, 16:36   Link #23
BigFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi
Right im getting well confused with all these sins flying around!

Envy = cross-dressing-person-changer-dude?
Glutony = fat guy that eats Al?
Lust = foxy chick with nails you wouldnt like scratching your back in bed
Greed = ? I forgot
Spoiler:

Now im lost on the rest, is it cause ive not read the manga? Or should i just rewatch the series?
Greed is the guy wearing fur coat. In the anime, he's the one locked up inside the 5th Central Research lab for 130 years.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-08, 16:51   Link #24
ShadowLady
Darkness Prevails

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowLady Send a message via MSN to ShadowLady
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenlong
Winry looks very mature and hot with her hair down in the previews..
*blushes*
Yeah I kinda noticed that too.
I actually paused the video because i was like "huh is that winry 0.o?"
Old 2004-03-08, 17:04   Link #25
DarkNtity

Man, Greed and three other unknown people I assumed were the other sins, since at least one of them sports a red tattoo. Sweet episode, until I read this bloody thread so full of manga spoilers it could choke someone to death. Why are manga readers making predictions in the anime thread? Even if the anime breaks away from the manga storyline from time to time, some facts will never change.

I mean it doesn't say manga spoilers ahead. So what at least I presumed was that the spoiler tags are there for those who haven't seen the episode yet.
For whining out loud, one post pratically says "Some questions that can be raised for speculation here..." so I go in thinking "Gosh speculation regarding this ep, this should be fun" and I come out feeling violated by blades dipped in manga spoilers. Why???
Old 2004-03-08, 19:06   Link #26
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
Why are manga readers making predictions in the anime thread?
Hmm, I do it because 1.) I don't discuss anywhere else other than Chinese forums, 2.) some people want those spoilers, and 3.) I use spoiler tag.

Quote:
So what at least I presumed was that the spoiler tags are there for those who haven't seen the episode yet.
Any speculations based on this episode shouldn't even have spoiler tags to begin with, though! ^_^;;

Quote:
or whining out loud, one post pratically says "Some questions that can be raised for speculation here..." so I go in thinking "Gosh speculation regarding this ep, this should be fun" and I come out feeling violated by blades dipped in manga spoilers. Why???
Ummm, Yebyosh made those speculations based mainly on this episode; yes, he did incorporate "Father" and "Wrath," but for the most part it was based on the anime alone. Don't bash indiscriminately...
Old 2004-03-08, 19:35   Link #27
Dark_Sun
I LOVE YOU!

so is ed like MEGA POWERFUL!?
Old 2004-03-08, 20:40   Link #28
Mikesmaf

Send a message via AIM to Mikesmaf Send a message via Yahoo to Mikesmaf
i think the jolt of power was a temporary thing...but this is just a guess.
Old 2004-03-08, 20:58   Link #29
BigFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Any speculations based on this episode shouldn't even have spoiler tags to begin with, though! ^_^;;

Ummm, Yebyosh made those speculations based mainly on this episode; yes, he did incorporate "Father" and "Wrath," but for the most part it was based on the anime alone. Don't bash indiscriminately...

How 'bout this. In the future, if we bring anything that's manga-sourced spoiler, we'd marked accordingly.
Old 2004-03-08, 20:59   Link #30
SketchyMcChips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesmaf
i think the jolt of power was a temporary thing...but this is just a guess.
I'm in the habit of putting everything in these threads in spoilers so my apoligies if you don't think it classes as one.
Spoiler:

and looking ahead to ep 23...
Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-08, 21:09   Link #31
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I think Winry looks like Ed in the previews... *_*
Haven't you heard of the sayings that fated devoted couples tend to grow to look alike? I think that pretty much settles who the anime crew would like to pair Ed with

To SketchyMcChips: I believe you are referring to Gluttony, not Greed.
Old 2004-03-08, 21:20   Link #32
DarkNtity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Hmm, I do it because 1.) I don't discuss anywhere else other than Chinese forums, 2.) some people want those spoilers, and 3.) I use spoiler tag.
1) That has no relevance bringing the discussion here. 2) I don't see anyone asking for spoilers. But I do see spoilers confusing someone. 3) Good for you. But since you were responding to Yebyosh, there was no need to read whatever you tagged.

Quote:
Really? So are my eyes decieving me? Aren't you the very one who has an overview with added speculation regarding this episode + a drop of a manga spoiler all hidden in spoiler tags?

So please, don't give me that crap.

Quote:
I watch the anime. And I can perfectly asess by myself when too much info is given. There was more going on in there than "Father" and "Wrath". And even that alone is valid in this case.
It's not like I'm the only one who feels this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18
Sigh... Can we have anime discussion without complete manga spoilers? I already read up to vol6 of the manga and there are still tons of spoilers here.
And who is bashing, indiscriminately for that matter?
This is a critique.
Old 2004-03-08, 21:32   Link #33
Kira
Yeah!

this thread is amazing!!! i learned so much thing i didn't know. Hey it seems that the manga is more detailed.
Old 2004-03-08, 21:45   Link #34
YuuOminae
唯我独尊

I'm going to have to agree with Darkntity. A lot of people just watch the anime and hence would prefer not to have to be constantly spoiled about what's happening in the manga, which will mostly likely be what will happen in the anime.

It'd be better to make a separate thread just for the manga.
Old 2004-03-09, 03:01   Link #35
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
1) That has no relevance bringing the discussion here. 2) I don't see anyone asking for spoilers. But I do see spoilers confusing someone. 3) Good for you. But since you were responding to Yebyosh, there was no need to read whatever you tagged.
Yes, I was having a little discussion with Yebyosh, and I truly apologize for not using the PM option!!

Quote:
Really? So are my eyes decieving me? Aren't you the very one who has an overview with added speculation regarding this episode + a drop of a manga spoiler all hidden in spoiler tags?

So please, don't give me that crap.
Read what I said again; why do people need spoiler tags if their speculations are based on the current episode? I wasn't referring to myself.

Quote:
I watch the anime. And I can perfectly asess by myself when too much info is given. There was more going on in there than "Father" and "Wrath". And even that alone is valid in this case.
I felt those were just minor details in that particular discussion, but obviously you disagree. Note taken.

Quote:
It's not like I'm the only one who feels this way.
Your complaint has been heard. We'll have our own little discussions with our new [mangaspoiler] tags.

Quote:
And who is bashing, indiscriminately for that matter?
This is a critique.
I felt the speculation you were "criticizing" did not involve many manga spoilers (or anything that hasn't been repeatedly spoiled already) and thus the comment.
Old 2004-03-09, 03:30   Link #36
Bindibadgi
We'll miss u Hughes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchyMcChips
and looking ahead to ep 23...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-09, 05:17   Link #37
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Any comments made about who r Sloth n Wrath? Or if Sloth is someone we've already seen...

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-09, 09:28   Link #38
BigFire

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja
Spoiler:
Possilbe Manga Spoiler

Spoiler:
Old 2004-03-09, 17:34   Link #39
ItsuJin

Send a message via MSN to ItsuJin
Talking

but one thing for sure.. FMA is getting more n more interesting.. man, its a really good anime.. i like winry ^O^, even though she forgot one screw...
for me FMA is the best anime so far, beside one piece..
Old 2004-03-09, 18:15   Link #40
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Er... I meant Wrath for Scar, not Sloth.