4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.35%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 7 2.48%
Voters: 282. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-09, 17:07   Link #901
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Lelouch would have rushed the gun? He'd have probably gone back to get a table or something to block the bullets first.
Old 2008-08-09, 17:13   Link #902
Aquaman OS

No Lelouch wouldn't have but most of the other characters would have probably destroyed it head on minus the wall running bit.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 17:20   Link #903
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Sorry, I just can't agree with that. Who in their right mind fights an automated machine gun head on? You go around the gun or blow up the gun, but you don't do it head on.
Old 2008-08-09, 17:48   Link #904
Ceazar Vi Brittania
The power of the king

Who the hell is anya is not that important now than it was in turn 11, it's almost as if she doesn't have a major role to play after she had the flashback with CC, which is sad since i liked her to be LL major girlfriend coming out from nowhere and stealing him right in front of CC and kallen lesbian encounter........but oh well. Marianne's murder has been dragged so much now that I don't really think I'll be surprised by anything they come up with , unless they have a plot twist and actually make her a villain or the origin of Ragnarok (which I believe will be explained very soon).

Off topic question: How do you multiquote post, cause i click on the icon, glows red and then nothing really happens so.......any ideas
Ceazar Vi Brittania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 17:52   Link #905
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Sorry, I just can't agree with that. Who in their right mind fights an automated machine gun head on? You go around the gun or blow up the gun, but you don't do it head on.
...But..But I did it in Halo? Does it count?

-Anyone have a clue about why Lelouch and his (her) knight wasn't effected by the Sakuradite emitter in Tokyo Settlement? They are not that high up and the buildings are even taller, so that didn't make sense. (Unless all Britannia's power generators are located at ground level as well as the backup systems.)
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 17:52   Link #906
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceazar Vi Brittania View Post
Who the hell is anya is not that important now than it was in turn 11, it's almost as if she doesn't have a major role to play after she had the flashback with CC, which is sad since i liked her to be LL major girlfriend coming out from nowhere and stealing him right in front of CC and kallen lesbian encounter........but oh well. Marianne's murder has been dragged so much now that I don't really think I'll be surprised by anything they come up with , unless they have a plot twist and actually make her a villain or the origin of Ragnarok (which I believe will be explained very soon).

Off topic question: How do you multiquote post, cause i click on the icon, glows red and then nothing really happens so.......any ideas
Click a regular quote button once you've finished clicking the multi-quote buttons you want. As for Anya, she'll get her day soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post

-Anyone have a clue about why Lelouch and his (her) knight wasn't effected by the Sakuradite emitter in Tokyo Settlement? They are not that high up and the buildings are even taller, so that didn't make sense. (Unless all Britannia's power generators are located at ground level as well as the backup systems.)
They're just outside the field, and I suspect their Knightmares have countermeasures anyway.
Old 2008-08-09, 18:11   Link #907
Ceazar Vi Brittania
The power of the king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
This is not GSD. Case solved.
And Nina is there because they enjoy the rage of audiences. It can't be funnier to see everyone throw hatred toward Nina for everything she does.

And...

You should take out the first one. Yuri is what makes some shows popular, don't you know?
Code geass isn't "some show", they don't need yuri nasty crap on it. Case solved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
No Lelouch wouldn't have but most of the other characters would have probably destroyed it head on minus the wall running bit.
Most of them would've destroyed a turret gun??????. Ok like rivalz who can't even drive a motorbike properly, Millay or ...no wait a minute you must certainly mean CC right.

Quote:
Click a regular quote button once you've finished clicking the multi-quote buttons you want. As for Anya, she'll get her day soon enough.
Thanx, pretty easy actually.

Now other thing I don't really understand is how exacltly will the KOR be included in 7 episodes if there are like 12 of them?. I always thought Stepzaku was the last one .
Also why is Toudou so....well......gay, he ran from a love confession warning at his age, no girlfriend, imprisoned like for a year, that guy's got issues. It's not like the jap girl is that ugly.....he isn't a dense type neither soooooooo maybe he liked Urabe
Old 2008-08-09, 18:32   Link #908
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Code geass isn't "some show", they don't need yuri nasty crap on it. Case solved.
Blasphemy!

Quote:
Now other thing I don't really understand is how exacltly will the KOR be included in 7 episodes if there are like 12 of them?. I always thought Stepzaku was the last one .
Also why is Toudou so....well......gay, he ran from a love confession warning at his age, no girlfriend, imprisoned like for a year, that guy's got issues. It's not like the jap girl is that ugly.....he isn't a dense type neither soooooooo maybe he liked Urabe
There are only seven, Suzaku included. Not all the ranks are filled.

Also, Tohdoh just a soldier and isn't too good with the romance is all.
Old 2008-08-09, 18:56   Link #909
Ceazar Vi Brittania
The power of the king

Quote:
Blasphemy!

There are only seven, Suzaku included. Not all the ranks are filled.

Also, Tohdoh just a soldier and isn't too good with the romance is all.
So that means Luciano is ten but there is no round for let's say 4th???. If that's true it doesn't make sense, how can you be ranked below an unexistant member. Wow, specially when things like :

Suzaku: Hey Charles I bring you zero give me a round postition.
Charles: Ok, no problem we have 4th, 2th, and 7th available but LL is only worth 7
Suzaku: Ok no problem. How do I become knight of one and free Japan.
Charles: Well, Waldstein gave me his own eye, now i won't settle for anything less than both eyes
Suzaku: Allright, I prefer to capture zero again thanx

Happen!!!!!
Old 2008-08-09, 19:01   Link #910
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

The position is not a rank except in the case of Knight of One. Where they are ranked has no bearing.
Old 2008-08-09, 19:38   Link #911
UltimateClash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post

It's been specifically stated that the Vincent commander type has Gefjun shielding, and it's bulletproof that the Shinkirou does.
UltimateClash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 01:58   Link #912
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateClash View Post
It's been specifically stated that the Vincent commander type has Gefjun shielding, and it's bulletproof that the Shinkirou does.
Lancelot Conquista (and Albion) have it, but not Vincent commander type (at most gefun shielding, but definitely no shields at all)
Jestersage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 01:59   Link #913
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
Lancelot Conquista (and Albion) have it, but not Vincent commander type (at most gefun shielding, but definitely no shields at all)
Yet the Vincent Commander Type alongside the Shinkirou wasn't affected by the Gefjun Disturber train trap.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:06   Link #914
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

They were sitting at the edge of the field. It wouldn't affect them.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:08   Link #915
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
They were sitting at the edge of the field. It wouldn't affect them.
They were moving towards it and over it, though.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:28   Link #916
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Kallen had to dive pretty far into that first field to get affected. I'd imagine they could float just inside without worry. That or they have countermeasures. We'll see in thirty minutes.
Old 2008-08-10, 02:45   Link #917
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Hey for the people watching it using the program, what channel thingy is it?
Old 2008-08-10, 11:41   Link #918
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Hey for the people watching it using the program, what channel thingy is it?
I'm sorry, but you can't ask that, it's against the rules

however, we all have our ways and sources