AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-19, 18:27   Link #1
Babak

The Movie's OP/ED - By L'Arc~en~Ciel

Yeah! Great news!
L'Arc~en~Ciel will be doing the OP/ED for the Fullmetal Alchemist movie that will be out sometime around summer!
I heard about this in the morning and whoa, it made me explode!

This is what the official L'Arc~en~Ciel site says:
The opening and ending theme "(Title TBC)" for a motion picture "Hagane no renkinjutsushi - Janbala wo yukumono -" (due in summer 2005,distributed by Shochiku Movies) is now confirmed with L'Arc-en-Ciel !

Source - The Official L'Arc~en~Ciel site
(You can find it in the information-section)
Old 2004-12-19, 19:05   Link #2
dew

I would've liked it if Cool Joke got a shot at either the OP or the ED, but better L'Arc than Asian Kung Fu Generation.
Old 2004-12-19, 19:47   Link #3
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

I agree with you about the Cool Joke part. Their first two singles were both excellent, really excellent. I can't wait for the third one. But I can't agree with you about Asian Kung-Fu Generation. I really like 'em.

As for L'arc, I'm glad they're doing it, because I loved Ready Steady Go, but I don't know much about any of their other albums yet.
Old 2004-12-20, 07:13   Link #4
Mcdonalds

Nooooooooooo. I actually really like Asian Kung Fu Generation. Cool Jokes opening was ok at first, but then that really really grew on me. As for L'arc on Ciel, i know loads of people on this forum love them, but i don't really find any of their music THAT good after listening to a couple of their songs. Just guess their not my cup of tea. Don't get me wrong, ready steady go (actually wait a sec drivers high for GTO was pretty good) and some of their songs get better as you listen to it more, but i thought they were just ordinary and were the worst song of the openings.
Old 2004-12-20, 08:50   Link #5
Gatts
天才

I don't really like L'Arc~en~Ciel as much as Cool Joke or AKG, but Ready Steady Go and a few other songs they've done are good. So whatever

Can't wait for the movie anyways.
Old 2004-12-24, 06:53   Link #6
sakura_wingz

Send a message via ICQ to sakura_wingz Send a message via MSN to sakura_wingz
it really depends on what sort of music you're into... i like rock music so i love l'arc en ciel
Old 2004-12-24, 11:11   Link #7
crazyXsunshine

oh yay!! ish.
asian kungfu generation would''ve beenbetter... but ready steady go was indeed hot
Closed Thread