AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-30, 20:37   Link #321
ImperialFlameGod8190

well my prediction about the fight is about right chapter 41's name says it all and now we know why cain was so good he was a fire-magic user from danafor and maybe there's something else to the whole Danafor incident similarly with Ban's deal not to mention the rules of the sins
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 23:36   Link #322
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Okay, NOW the English scans are out.

LOL at "Meliodaz is definitely dead".
Yep, I love those little end of chapter add-ons.

This reminds me of when they first found Dianne.
Old 2013-07-31, 09:16   Link #323
blackwhite67
Banned

It just occurred to me that if one of the sins did betray the others all those years ago then it could very well be the sin that represent betrayal.

Lol. Ban reciting the 3rd law of the seven deadly sins. He almost looked book smart for a second there.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 09:23   Link #324
DarkDooM

So the destruction of Danafor was 16 years ago...
Elizabeth is about 16 years old if I remember correctly.

My theory is taking shape :P
DarkDooM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 09:30   Link #325
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
So the destruction of Danafor was 16 years ago...
Elizabeth is about 16 years old if I remember correctly.

My theory is taking shape :P
Elizabeth already said that she was born in the Danafor kingdom.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 11:24   Link #326
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I like that the Ban that usually jokes and makes fun of everything looked pretty damn serious about the others not meddling into Mel's past.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 11:45   Link #327
ImperialFlameGod8190

Randrak I suspect its because he knows the truth and he realizes if Elizabeth learns that truth than her faith in the gang will be gone. and DarkDoom whats your theory
Old 2013-07-31, 12:00   Link #328
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Randrak I suspect its because he knows the truth and he realizes if Elizabeth learns that truth than her faith in the gang will be gone. and DarkDoom whats your theory
I think he just respects Mel enough to know not to mess with his past unless he talks about it himself. We've seen what happened when Ban tried to mess with something precious to Mel and Ban still has the scar to prove the results...he likely learned his lesson from it.
Old 2013-07-31, 16:33   Link #329
Seitsuki
Onee!

Heh. You may be the sin of Wrath, but we all know hell hath no fury...
Old 2013-07-31, 17:48   Link #330
ImperialFlameGod8190

hm I think I figured out Diane's sin she was envious because she couldn't really be affectionate with captain and when he did something crude she flipped out
Old 2013-07-31, 18:22   Link #331
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
hm I think I figured out Diane's sin she was envious because she couldn't really be affectionate with captain and when he did something crude she flipped out
I think she was likely recruited by Mel just like how Ban was, she committed a crime that was about her sin (or rather, was incriminated for a crime she didn't commit) and then was recruited by Mel while imprisoned/on the run.

Also, it's obvious why she's the Sin of Envy...seeing as she's envious of humans for they size since she wants to be a perfect size to be with Mel.
Old 2013-07-31, 18:42   Link #332
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I think she was likely recruited by Mel just like how Ban was, she committed a crime that was about her sin (or rather, was incriminated for a crime she didn't commit) and then was recruited by Mel while imprisoned/on the run.

Also, it's obvious why she's the Sin of Envy...seeing as she's envious of humans for they size since she wants to be a perfect size to be with Mel.
I agree with the whole sin thing haha it could get interesting sooner or later but no doubt 41 will bring the appearance of Geena
Old 2013-07-31, 18:59   Link #333
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Oh yea, Geena and that other chick will definitely show up...but I'm sure Cain will be awesome and help out our heroes with his epic holy knight fire skills, teaching the youngins a thing or two.
Old 2013-07-31, 19:23   Link #334
ImperialFlameGod8190

hey randrak prediction for you and get ready. Cain will help to fight the holy knights off but he'll then sacrifice himself Mel will go berserk with rage Ban King and Diane who will have returned to normal wont be able to stop him and the only one whose able to will be Elizabeth the two of them kiss and mel returns to normal
Old 2013-07-31, 20:17   Link #335
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

While I would like to see a Berserk Mel...I doubt it will happen this soon and against someone like Geena and Jericho. I also doubt Cain will end up dead...manga (hell, the author even) doesn't have a great track record in killing good guys.
Old 2013-08-01, 04:51   Link #336
ImperialFlameGod8190

Randrak killing good guys is one thing but he's not a major good guy and it would be a perfect catalyst not only for Elizabeths sister to try to get her to come home (because she said mel is dangerous) but a chance to see how powerful mel really is.
Old 2013-08-01, 08:47   Link #337
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Even the doctor who was pretty damn minor and was supposed to have died...didn't really die in the end because of BS reasons. Kongou Banchou suffered the same deal, even the most minor of good/innocent people was never at any real risk of dying.

Of course that isn't to say that the mangaka won't change his ways this time around but I think it's unlikely.
Old 2013-08-02, 00:24   Link #338
marvelB

Quote:
I agree with the whole sin thing haha it could get interesting sooner or later but no doubt 41 will bring the appearance of Geena
Quote:
Oh yea, Geena and that other chick will definitely show up...but I'm sure Cain will be awesome and help out our heroes with his epic holy knight fire skills, teaching the youngins a thing or two.
Quote:
While I would like to see a Berserk Mel...I doubt it will happen this soon and against someone like Geena and Jericho. I also doubt Cain will end up dead...manga (hell, the author even) doesn't have a great track record in killing good guys.

Not really sure who this "Geena" you guys keep talking about is, but I do know that there's that one creepy holy knight chick named Geera.

Quote:
Even the doctor who was pretty damn minor and was supposed to have died...didn't really die in the end because of BS reasons. Kongou Banchou suffered the same deal, even the most minor of good/innocent people was never at any real risk of dying.

Of course that isn't to say that the mangaka won't change his ways this time around but I think it's unlikely.

Innocents? Heck, even the vast majority of enemies survived in KB! I think the only ones who really bit it were Hakai Banchou and of course, Takeshi.

Not that it really bothered me much, though. On the contrary, I was grinning from ear to frickin' ear when Ourou Banchou and his gang returned.
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 00:34   Link #339
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Not really sure who this "Geena" you guys keep talking about is, but I do know that there's that one creepy holy knight chick named Geera.
HAHA...ok...

Quote:
Innocents? Heck, even the vast majority of enemies survived in KB! I think the only ones who really bit it were Hakai Banchou and of course, Takeshi.

Not that it really bothered me much, though. On the contrary, I was grinning from ear to frickin' ear when Ourou Banchou and his gang returned.
Yes, we are all aware of your love for Ourou Banchou...I'm guilty of something similar as I always wanted Machine Banchou's return and I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just that any and all theories that involve a good character dying are highly unlikely.
Old 2013-08-04, 19:37   Link #340
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Mel and Diane definitely noticed something, likely Geera and Jericho's approach and are trying to send everyone away so not to get civilians involved in the fight to come. Last time they fought Geera the whole area was heavily damaged, imagine fighting in the middle of the town.

Tags
adventure, romance, shounen