AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-02, 21:03   Link #741
Shiyumi

How many skills that Chiyu have?
Shiyumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 21:39   Link #742
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
How many people "knows" BV actually exists?
KYH brought it up at a meeting discussing Metatron, so all Kings and the upper echelon people in the 7 Legions.

People that has actually seen him in person? Only Nega Nebulus, everyone else is either gone from AW or on BV's side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyumi View Post
How many skills that Chiyu have?
Special gauge skills? 2 - one for healing HP, another for passing back item ownership.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 21:44   Link #743
GDB

Maybe this is just my interpretation being wrong, but judging from your summary I thought the passing back item ownership was just a by-product of her time manipulation? Like, she just reverts time back enough such that the items were never stolen?

By extension, does that mean she could theoretically become powerful enough to de-level someone?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-02, 22:17   Link #744
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Maybe this is just my interpretation being wrong, but judging from your summary I thought the passing back item ownership was just a by-product of her time manipulation? Like, she just reverts time back enough such that the items were never stolen?

By extension, does that mean she could theoretically become powerful enough to de-level someone?
The LNs specifically stated it was a different version of special gauge move from the HP one. That was 'Citron Bell I', while the item ownership one is 'Citron Bell II'. Both are based on time manipulation, like how most of KYH's special moves are based on blades severing/stabbing things (Death by Embracing/Piercing).

De-leveling someone... maybe? One of the Four God class Enemy in Accel World can do that already, so we have a precedent...
Old 2012-07-03, 03:02   Link #745
Shiyumi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_colors
I never know they have name for each color.
Shiyumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 11:42   Link #746
churchblue
Banned

It would be cool if there is an Duel Avatar that can stick BV''s mind in a time loop. Besides, what are BV's weaknesses. Also, he is also vulnerable to "reality manipulation". You would wonder if there was an DA that he couldn't beat.
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-04, 08:22   Link #747
Seihai
スマイリウム

Spoiled myself on the next arc. I always thought that Chiyu needed more screentime and I'm glad that it'll come true. It felt like the show killed her off without resolving her conflict with the two guys or something (even though she's the only one with meat, what a shame). I get the rage thing but I can easily overlook it.

I wouldn't forgive her for what she's done, but I'd overlook it for future's sake. It actually reminds me of the quarrel between Haru and Taku. What Taku did isn't something that should be forgiven (easily) yet they remained best friends. What started out as a conflict ended up in a good result. And now the same thing will happen with Chiyu and she'll join the equation.

While I'll probably be pissed off at Chiyu at the beginning, I will definitely find myself liking her more and more towards the end.
Old 2012-07-04, 09:28   Link #748
Awrya
U mad?

Vol. 3 chapter 11 is out, IS training starts.
Haru learns IS in a week, not sure if it is fast or not, I need a different character undergo the same or similar training.

When does Silver Crow utilise IS in combat (his IS sword+lance) and how long was his additional training until he achieved that level?
Old 2012-07-04, 18:58   Link #749
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

From my understanding, a Week is insanely fast to learn IS.
Old 2012-07-04, 20:52   Link #750
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Vol. 3 chapter 11 is out, IS training starts.
Haru learns IS in a week, not sure if it is fast or not, I need a different character undergo the same or similar training.

When does Silver Crow utilise IS in combat (his IS sword+lance) and how long was his additional training until he achieved that level?
Taku got a similar technique after a week's training by Niko. Haru called in the debt from helping her take down the 5th CD. Niko moaned about how she got a massive interest added to her debt, but helped anyway (IS is serious business in AW).

Haru used his Laser Sword against DT in their final battle. It gained the Lance ability a bit later, but not because of experience but because "OMG I need to hit that B*stard and I'm standing all the way here".

Niko, KYH, and Raker all said something like Laser Sword is a very basic IS move however. It can defend other IS moves when pushed, but it's nowhere near the potential of the IS system.
Old 2012-07-06, 20:27   Link #751
Chimurry

I think anime will go further, far I remember theres 26 episodes contract and Bandai recently joined to sponsor the serie, even a new opening will come soon, I think this contract will include DT (vols 3 and 4, if I am right) and 2 time place related SS:
1. KYH holydays.
2. Haru vrs Kirito AW duel, Why?, if I am right SAO will be airing soon.
So there you have 24 to 26 episodes programming.
Nothing its been said about season 2, but usually when Bandai its on the project, means profits and that means more seasons, but theres exception like Evangelion, very profitable franchise, wich have only one anime season.

Why I am saying this?, cuz theres a chance we can see more AW, so far dont know when vol 12 will be release, anyone knows??
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 23:40   Link #752
Miraluka
Banned

Chapter 12 is translated.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 23:44   Link #753
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
I think anime will go further, far I remember theres 26 episodes contract and Bandai recently joined to sponsor the serie, even a new opening will come soon, I think this contract will include DT (vols 3 and 4, if I am right) and 2 time place related SS:
1. KYH holydays.
2. Haru vrs Kirito AW duel, Why?, if I am right SAO will be airing soon.
So there you have 24 to 26 episodes programming.
Nothing its been said about season 2, but usually when Bandai its on the project, means profits and that means more seasons, but theres exception like Evangelion, very profitable franchise, wich have only one anime season.

Why I am saying this?, cuz theres a chance we can see more AW, so far dont know when vol 12 will be release, anyone knows??
I don't know where would be a good cut off point now come to think of it the DT ark will prolly take about 6 eps to resolve and after that we'd get into CD. If you put in sulphur pot and the okinawa trip that's like 2-3 more episode so I think this season is going to end after Raker gets her legs back.
Old 2012-07-06, 23:53   Link #754
Miraluka
Banned

Usually is vol.5 the last volume to be adapted this season, seriously, the cliffhanger will leave some speechless.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 00:02   Link #755
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
I don't know where would be a good cut off point now come to think of it the DT ark will prolly take about 6 eps to resolve and after that we'd get into CD. If you put in sulphur pot and the okinawa trip that's like 2-3 more episode so I think this season is going to end after Raker gets her legs back.
Yeah, I am on the same boat, BTW: Do you mean Space Elevator Race?, I trying hard to remember where I read it was 26 episodes, I know its reliable source, but hard to remember it was on Kawahara Sama twitter or the company, so, if we take from 13 to 26 to DT arc, I dont believe will go that long, KYH vacations, mmm, dont think will be for airing, probably we can see phone calls or video calls, well the race have the CD 6th starting, it could be nice hook to 2nd season.
About AW/SAO SS, I think its usual Jap marketing push ups, in special due the success of AW (as I mentioned: Bandai, Viz Media, etc.), take like I said before: Evangelion, with all the fame they ready have, still 2 Sadamoto Sama manga vols world release on Nov 7 and Rebuilt 3.0 premiere on Nov 17, so I just think its not weird to see they airing somekind of "help" from AW.

EDIT: BTW, this could mean vol 12 will be release at most in winter.
Old 2012-07-07, 00:03   Link #756
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Yeah, I am on the same boat, BTW: Do you mean Space Elevator Race?, I trying hard to remember where I read it was 26 episodes, I know its reliable source, but hard to remember it was on Kawahara Sama twitter or the company, so, if we take from 13 to 26 to DT arc, I dont believe will go that long, KYH vacations, mmm, dont think will be for airing, probably we can see phone calls or video calls, well the race have the CD 6th starting, it could be nice hook to 2nd season.
About AW/SAO SS, I think its usual Jap marketing push ups, in special due the success of AW (as I mentioned: Bandai, Viz Media, etc.), take like I said before: Evangelion, with all the fame they ready have, still 2 Sadamoto Sama manga vols world release on Nov 7 and Rebuilt 3.0 premiere on Nov 17, so I just think its not weird to see they airing somekind of "help" from AW.
Yeah the elevator race. The new Eva is so fucked up I don't know what to make of it.
Old 2012-07-07, 00:44   Link #757
Chimurry

Well, I trying to give a chance you know?, I have thousands of complains, mainly cuz I am HUGE SxA fan. i like some changes like the personality function of Shinji and Asuka, Do you know Eva Anima??, its only on Jap so far, but seem to be purely Mecha (at least more tha EoE), this changes make "worckable" the SimDroids.

Now purely on AW: Do you think can fit on Mecha genre too??, the lines are more softer but in the way it worcks have huge similarity to Eva maybe not too load of psicho drama, but aspects like: caracter age, Direct Link neural conection/ LCL conection, helpless and weak personality of the main caracter.
Old 2012-07-07, 00:48   Link #758
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Is it even possible to squeeze two volumes into 8 episodes? But then again, it would be nice to see Vol. 5 animated. I will just wait for the new op to see what volume will be animated.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 00:53   Link #759
Chimurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Is it even possible to squeeze two volumes into 8 episodes? But then again, it would be nice to see Vol. 5 animated. I will just wait for the new op to see what volume will be animated.
Well, they ready made it 2 Vols in 10 episodes, and Aqua Current SS in 2.
Old 2012-07-07, 01:06   Link #760
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Well, I trying to give a chance you know?, I have thousands of complains, mainly cuz I am HUGE SxA fan. i like some changes like the personality function of Shinji and Asuka, Do you know Eva Anima??, its only on Jap so far, but seem to be purely Mecha (at least more tha EoE), this changes make "worckable" the SimDroids.

Now purely on AW: Do you think can fit on Mecha genre too??, the lines are more softer but in the way it worcks have huge similarity to Eva maybe not too load of psicho drama, but aspects like: caracter age, Direct Link neural conection/ LCL conection, helpless and weak personality of the main caracter.
I used to root for ayanami and looks like they gonna have some fun being naked and hugging eachother I don't like what they did to asuka though, original triangle gives more tension ;p
AW is definitely a .hack spinoff with a heavy dosage of matrix flavor

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality