AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-08-29, 20:09   Link #3021
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Mobile Suit 00V Senki Mission 18 "Fight For Dialogue"

Credit to Homeless. There may be some overlapping images from the ones already posted in the mecha thread. I can't access the images from my location at the moment, just doing my normal cross-posting job.
Old 2011-08-30, 01:39   Link #3022
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Exia Repair III, with long range rifle?
Old 2011-08-30, 02:19   Link #3023
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Exia Repair III, with long range rifle?
Don't ya like the way that rolls off the tongue?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 03:38   Link #3024
coodie29

Send a message via Yahoo to coodie29
Sera is more like the Sem since both their model number ends up with 02
coodie29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 11:32   Link #3025
velocity7

So this is the Exia that Setsuna was piloting during the movie according to the Twitter feed...

We need kits for this and RE2 stat!
Old 2011-08-31, 11:33   Link #3026
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
So this is the Exia that Setsuna was piloting during the movie according to the Twitter feed...
Damn it.

The movie did it again.
Old 2011-08-31, 12:11   Link #3027
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
I'm not surprised I'd always figured Setsuna had a MS suit near by when he went to check on Saji & Louise and that we would endup with an R3 before this was all over.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 15:44   Link #3028
Scorpiopt

That rifle looks like a modified version of cherudim gundam sniper rifle . most likely recovered and recycled
Scorpiopt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 15:42   Link #3029
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

From reading wikia

00P is so sad Fon is so badass.

why gundam side story always better than anime counter part

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 02:58   Link #3030
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Sidestories are boring IMO, though 00N has some good information but 00F and 00I was boring.
Old 2012-07-17, 13:29   Link #3031
Tetsu Aero

Fon is a playable character in the new SD Gundam Generation Over World game, and he has a voice. Which is awfully disturbing but yet awfully awesome. xD

Trailer is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=VZxqaBNsyds
Tetsu Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 18:32   Link #3032
zangafa

Thumbs up Gundam 00P & 00I

Dears Kindly ignore the below

Would you please any one can give me link to download Gundam 00P & 00I
Or Send The Links To My Email "Ahmedgabary@gmail.com"

Thanks In Advance

Last edited by zangafa; 2012-08-02 at 15:47. Reason: Violate the Forms rules
zangafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 15:41   Link #3033
zangafa

Dears

Would you please any one help me to find site sell Gundam 00P & 00I and can ship it by DHL ?

Also i want to know how can i buy Gundam Ace Magazine ?

Thanks In Advance
Old 2012-08-02, 20:11   Link #3034
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Amazon Japan ships via DHL and has everything you need there.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 20:55   Link #3035
zangafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Amazon Japan ships via DHL and has everything you need there.
Dear Sir

First Of All Thanks For Support And Value Information but i didn't see shipment by DHL Option would you please give me little more help in that ?

Thanks
Old 2012-08-03, 12:46   Link #3036
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
AmazonJapan automatically ships via DHL. As far as I know, International Express (their sole source of shipping nowadays) is all through DHL. I doubt other countries have different couriers.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-03, 16:48   Link #3037
zangafa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
AmazonJapan automatically ships via DHL. As far as I know, International Express (their sole source of shipping nowadays) is all through DHL. I doubt other countries have different couriers.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/In-English/b...8&node=1094656

This Is The Link For AmazonJapan Correct ?
Old 2013-06-11, 12:02   Link #3038
GundamFan1989

Can anyone get me a clean and high res version of this pic?
GundamFan1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 19:52   Link #3039
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

This is probably the most relevant tread for this. It doesn't really fit the more recent movie thread.

http://mechatalk.net/posting.php?mod...e&f=7&p=357534

New elaborate translation on 00V Senki Chapter 18 courtesy of E08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E08
After 3 years, I finally came across the chinese translation for this chapter. Another thing, previously I translated from another chinese source that Exia R3 could snipe while cloaked, that is a mistake, the source then has an error. Sorry for the misinformation.

After defeating the Innovades that called themselves Innovators, Celestial Being (CB) now acts as a deterrent for the world but its activities have become more discrete. The reason for this is that the usage of the Gundams has taken on a greater significance/meaning than just mere combat. In fact, the Gundams did not make any public appearance till the contact with ELS. During this period, CB appears on the battlefield only if it judged that the new ESF government is incapable of handling the situation. Even then, it tries its best to conceal the existence of the Gundams. As a result, it actively turn to the use of machines other than the Gundams, which have become a last resort. The following is one such mission where a Gundam is used.

Sumeragi ends the mission brief to Setsuna and Lockon, and expresses her view that they cannot leave the situation as it is. On Earth, an ESF research facility that originally belongs to the HRL is secretly trying to revive the Super Soldiers project without the government acknowledgement. Furthermore, what they are researching on is the creation of Super Soldiers through the forceful awakening of Innovator related factors. Thus, these new Super Soldiers can also be termed as Artifical Innovators and the chance of this project succeeding is considered to be quite high as there lots of similarity between Innovators and Super Soldiers. Currently, a small numbers of humans have awakened as Innovators. The research facility forcefully gathered these humans and those who possess Innovator related factors and used them for various experiments. This must be dealt with right away as it is unacceptable that humans who have the ability to realize the dialogue to come is used as tools of war.

Lockon remarks that if Allelujah was here, he would definitely volunteer for the mission. Allelujah has always wanted to end matters related to Super Soldier using his own hands, but unfortunately, he has left the organization and is journeying with Marie. Setsuna then announces that he would carry out the mission and Lockon approves as he feels that having an Innovator handling the matter is fitting. Sumeragi smiled at Setsuna and says that Ian has already completed the preparation for the Exia R3. She had given the instructions to Ian earlier as she already predicted that Setsuna would be the one to go. Setsuna now has 2 MS he could use, the Gundam 00 (Seven Sword/G or 00-Raiser configuration) and Exia R3 (Speaking of the Seven Sword/G, the MG model kit manual explains that it is not used during the ELS conflict as the innovated Setsuna placed more importance on dialogue capability than combat capability). The 00 is deployed in space while the R3 is deployed on earth. This arrangement is because CB has limited access to the Orbital Elevator, making it difficult to move the Gundams between earth and space. As such, the Exia R3 is used for this mission. The main feature of the Exia R3 is the GN Long Rifle mounted on the left arm, with it the Gundam can attack enemy units from extreme range without exposing itself.

Exia R3 reaches the sniping point designated by Sumeragi and Setsuna turns his focus towards the targeting scope. He presses the trigger and a beam shoots out from the GN Long Rifle, but it misses the research facility, merely passing very close by. In response to this attack, the facility’s MS units are immediately scrambled. Everything is within Setsuna’s plan. A few minutes later, the facility’s alarm sounded and black smoke can be seen coming out from a section of the building. A riot has broken out and someone seems to have started a fire. Setsuna is unsurprised as he is aware that all these is caused by the captives trying to escape from the facility. They had acted accordingly after receiving his message. Setsuna had earlier deliberately missed his shot, the beam then was used for quantum brainwave communication, which is possible as it is made up of GN particles, and was infused with details of his mission. Of course, for such communication to work both the sender and receiver must be users of quantum brainwave.

With the mission entering the second phase, the GN Long Rifle is folded up in half as Exia R3 stands up. The rifle has a foldable design so that its long barrel will not be a hindrance during melee combat. Discarding it is not an option as it contains CB’s technology. Setsuna prepares for melee combat as Exia R3 glides smoothly across the ground, rushing towards the enemy MS units. For the captives to escape successfully and to increase their survival rates, it is necessary for Setsuna to buy them time by containing the enemy MS units as much as possible. The GN Sword Kai mounted on Exia R3’s right arm unfolds. The enemies are all GN-X III, 12 units in total - not a problem for Setsuna and his beloved MS. Setsuna calmly cleaves apart the first unit.
lol I really like the part where Setsuna uses the beam to send QBW messages to the prisoners.

Copy pasting my thoughts that I posted there

Some thoughts:

1) This seems familiar somehow. It's very similar to stuff that was being done later on in the Innovator War. That chapter mentioned something about the ESF Army rebel faction using the same Super Soldier technology to make Innovators for the war and some of them piloted the Gadelazas on the rebel side. This time predates the Innovator War so I wouldn't be surprised if the same organization was behind somehow.

=====

2) The Veda2314 Twitter page noted that Setsuna went to Earth from space using the Exia within the movie's timeframe. This chapter would seemingly contradict that since Exia was assigned to Earth all along. Its not a direct contradiction since the possibility that they took Exia back to space after this and then use it to re-enter Earth is possible but this would be at odds with Celestial Being's described MO at the moment.

=====

3) The using the GN Particle beam as a communications line part was fun to read. I actually enjoy reading this part and glad they came up with it.

GN Particles are able to amplify quantum brainwave signals (noted in the anime). I wonder if this means that the GN Particles beams are sort of releasing GN particles to a certain areas as the beam travels? It certainly would make sense if it works like that.

The MG Exia also noted the Gundams communicate to Veda using quantum communications. I think the manual was referencing the head section when it talks about it. It would provide another example of GN Particles being used as an amplifier/line of a communications signals though probably not of the non-quantum kind.

I wonder if Setsuna was actively sending out his quantum brainwave through his beams in the movie to the ELS? That would be funny.

=====

4) The thing about Earth and space MS assignments fits what previous chapters other sidematerials have been saying. In believe in 00I 2314, Cherudim SAGA and Arios Ascalon was assigned for space and Earth respectively (though really it should have been the other way around honestly). Its mentioned somewhere (Final Mechanics sourcebook?) that Dynames Repair was assigned to Earth. It also brings me to something I have never considered before: Are the designs of the three Ptolemaios' 5th Generation Gundams based on the assumption that they'll only be used in space and nothing else?

The question seems more relevant to Haute than the other two really. Its not aerodynamic at all and assuming the GN suits do not use a similar method like the Flags/Enacts' to increase their aerodynamicness (they deploy a sharp EM field at the top using their linear guns), doesn't seem as fitting for that environment as Aries's very sharp shape was. It makes little sense to design a whole Gundam for one area when in the past they've pretty much had to operate everywhere. If they for some reason to focus their efforts by diversifying their portfolio suit usage based on area, then I guess that would make sense. Though they actually should be better off than they were in S2 due toil more Veda control, so the change in emphasis is still a bit strange.

Raphael was also designed to operate primarily in space and had to have a special Earth-use variant but I left it out because it was designed by a different faction.

=====

5) I think it Senki Chapter 4, Ian said something about being worried about if the ESF discovered the relationship between Trans Am and Innovation because its a technology that they also possess. I can't help but wonder if he was worried if they'd do this.

=====

6) Interesting to see the Super Soldier and Innovator comparison here. It makes sense because they are both humans who are modified/transformed to become well something with better abilities. What I find interesting is the lack of mention of Innovades in general. Something that was never touched upon in the series is whether Innovades could eventually become Innovators via the Trans-Am particles method that most humans become Innovators with. It certainly does make one wander why they can't become them. As far as we know, they're not really androids or robots or anything and are basically just artificial humans. Not only that, they're artificial humans made from actual human's genetic type. Its possible that there's something in the way they are made that prevents them from ever becoming actual Innovators.

I've suspected this for awhile ever since the 00V Senki Gadelaza chapter but its probably safe to classify Louise as an Pseudo Innovator since she was treated with technology to have QBW and suppress the Taus poisoning symptoms to an extent. Ribbons also called her "the first Innovator among humans", and while they're not to be trusted in the subject matter, I guess what has happened to Louise sort of fits bill described in Chapter 18 and the Gadelaza chapter.

Currently, Super Soldiers are classified as C-Level QBW users while Innovators are classified as A-Level. I wonder whether the Pseudo Innovators would be the natural human equivalent of B-Level (currently only Innovades are stated to have that QBW power level) . On the other hand, the Pseudo Innovators from the Innovator War was noted to be able to pilot Gadelazas which a profile has stated to actually require an Innovator pilot. I wonder whether its possible that they may be A-Level users after all?

=====

7) I'm guessing the completed Twin Condenser System is apparently also compatible with 00 Seven Sword/G. It's not surprising I guess given that the GN Buster Sword II was noted in 00V Senki chapter 1 to be equivalent to being equipped with the 0 Raiser after modification. The irony is of course the reason why the original Seven Sword equipment was passed in favor of 0 Raiser was due to incomplete Twin Drive System and how they needed the 0 Raiser to stabilize it. Convenient that they found a solution not long after the final battle (/model kit convenience).

Which also begs me the question of what's the main difference between the two sets? The 0 Raiser of course is less "weapon-ish" when counted by itself compared to the overloaded sword set but from a Twin Drive perspective both systems should be the same once you factor in the fact that both of them possesses the Twin Drive stabilizer and the Raiser System.

It's not as of the 0 Raiser machine is designed specifically for communication or anything from a frame perspective (unlike 00 Qan[T] which was). It's just a Twin Drive stabilizer, which is also available on the Seven Sword/G. From a threatening perspective, the GN Sword III is arguably more lethal and versatile than the GN Sword II Blaster. The only advantage from the communication standpoint I can see with 00 Raiser Condenser is that it has less weapons in terms of numbers.
Old 2014-02-24, 20:47   Link #3040
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
2) The Veda2314 Twitter page noted that Setsuna went to Earth from space using the Exia within the movie's timeframe. This chapter would seemingly contradict that since Exia was assigned to Earth all along. Its not a direct contradiction since the possibility that they took Exia back to space after this and then use it to re-enter Earth is possible but this would be at odds with Celestial Being's described MO at the moment.
Concerning the Exia's placement in terrestrial combat, Sonic, it's possible that this was the very first sortie for the Exia R3. Thus, they likely had it descend to Earth, and from there it remained on Earth, likely in a CB facility or concealed in an Assault Container, like the Exia and Dynames was in season 1.

Quote:
4) The thing about Earth and space MS assignments fits what previous chapters other sidematerials have been saying. In believe in 00I 2314, Cherudim SAGA and Arios Ascalon was assigned for space and Earth respectively (though really it should have been the other way around honestly). Its mentioned somewhere (Final Mechanics sourcebook?) that Dynames Repair was assigned to Earth. It also brings me to something I have never considered before: Are the designs of the three Ptolemaios' 5th Generation Gundams based on the assumption that they'll only be used in space and nothing else?

The question seems more relevant to Haute than the other two really. Its not aerodynamic at all and assuming the GN suits do not use a similar method like the Flags/Enacts' to increase their aerodynamicness (they deploy a sharp EM field at the top using their linear guns), doesn't seem as fitting for that environment as Aries's very sharp shape was. It makes little sense to design a whole Gundam for one area when in the past they've pretty much had to operate everywhere. If they for some reason to focus their efforts by diversifying their portfolio suit usage based on area, then I guess that would make sense. Though they actually should be better off than they were in S2 due toil more Veda control, so the change in emphasis is still a bit strange.

Raphael was also designed to operate primarily in space and had to have a special Earth-use variant but I left it out because it was designed by a different faction.
Concerning the movie Gundams, I think it was mentioned, though I think in a meta sense, that the Harute was designed for space combat and thus focused on a non-aerodynamic design. Given the way it transforms and how its Marute Mode works, it was intentional. The Zabanya and the Harute both had a heavy emphasis on superior firepower. This is likely because in space, there's little room for ambush and guerilla tactics when it comes to actual fighting--unless there's asteroid debris around, or at a colony or elevator, there's little to no cover. No ambush points. So the mobile suits were likely built around space combat where firepower would be needed to deal with enemy forces.

On Earth, you have the environment to work with for setting up ambushes and such--hiding under the water, or within foliage, using buildings and canyons for cover, maneuvering around differing terrain--and therefore the older Gundams like the Exia and Dynames would be better suited for such. They're definitely guerilla warfare-type weapons, and not flying fortresses like the 00, Zabanya, and Harute. Also, as for what you already noted about the Raphael being built by a different faction, also remember that it was rebuilt from a Gadessa frame, which was already a mobile suit designed for space combat, so Tieria didn't have much options there anyway.

Concerning the use of the Cherudim SAGA and Arios Ascalon in space, I think it makes sense. The Cherudim SAGA's color scheme will give it a better chance at visual camouflage in space, since it's painted in blacks and grays, rather than greens and whites. Furthermore, it's designed for interior base combat. And from what we've seen, like with the final battle aboard the Celestial Being, you're far more likely to find a base that would be big enough/roomy enough for interior MS combat in space than you are on Earth, which would be mostly open-air. The Arios Ascalon, on the other hand, could be used in either role, but it'd still be mostly a high-speed fighter craft rather than a guerilla weapon, and thus its combat capabilities are more suited for space combat than terrestrial combat, given how CB currently wants to stay hidden in this time period.

Quote:
7) I'm guessing the completed Twin Condenser System is apparently also compatible with 00 Seven Sword/G. It's not surprising I guess given that the GN Buster Sword II was noted in 00V Senki chapter 1 to be equivalent to being equipped with the 0 Raiser after modification. The irony is of course the reason why the original Seven Sword equipment was passed in favor of 0 Raiser was due to incomplete Twin Drive System and how they needed the 0 Raiser to stabilize it. Convenient that they found a solution not long after the final battle (/model kit convenience).

Which also begs me the question of what's the main difference between the two sets? The 0 Raiser of course is less "weapon-ish" when counted by itself compared to the overloaded sword set but from a Twin Drive perspective both systems should be the same once you factor in the fact that both of them possesses the Twin Drive stabilizer and the Raiser System.

It's not as of the 0 Raiser machine is designed specifically for communication or anything from a frame perspective (unlike 00 Qan[T] which was). It's just a Twin Drive stabilizer, which is also available on the Seven Sword/G. From a threatening perspective, the GN Sword III is arguably more lethal and versatile than the GN Sword II Blaster. The only advantage from the communication standpoint I can see with 00 Raiser Condenser is that it has less weapons in terms of numbers.
I think, as far as CB utilizing both the 0-Raiser attachment and the Seven Sword/G attachment, the 0-Raiser is coincidentally better equipped for communication and dialogues in its design, by accident. Remember that the wings are basically massive particle control antennae. Given Setsuna's new trick with particles and communication, they likely help with utilizing the Trans-AM Burst's communication effects. The 0-Raiser still has its missile and beam cannons to aid if combat becomes necessary, and that's further supplemented by the GN-Sword III. The Seven Sword/G equipment, on the other hand, can be better used for warfare operations when dialogues are out of the question. Setsuna would still prioritize dialogue over warfare at this point, but CB still has the option if it's absolutely necessary.