AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ouran Host Club

Notices

View Poll Results: Ouran Host Club Episode 26 Rating
Perfect 10 127 65.80%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 30 15.54%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 9.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 14 7.25%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 1.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.52%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-10-22, 01:04   Link #81
David Johnston

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch View Post
If Kyouya managed to buy off his Father's company with what he earned from the Club, then ofcourse, he'll give his father's company back to his father since the club is way more profitable than the medical equipment business.
There's no way the club is that profitable. Kyouya's been doing something else to build a fortune for himself. Of course I'm guessing that the takeover bid he orchestrated didn't actually involve all that much of his personal capital. He probably used his web of contacts to put together an investor's group.
Old 2006-10-25, 05:28   Link #82
qwerty4

i doubt it was from profits from the host club.
Old 2006-11-11, 19:50   Link #83
raptured

The ending was completely unsatisfying though! It felt like a cake with no icing.
Hopefully they make a movie or an ova, it would be awesome.
Old 2006-11-14, 14:53   Link #84
General_Norris
Ouendan member

Hey the explain why Haruhi's hair is hort when dressing as host and long when as a girl.
Old 2006-11-14, 15:22   Link #85
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ its either a wig or her pre-hair cut days...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-11-14, 18:16   Link #86
TsubasaSeraphina

Mou... I love Tamaki *sucker for blonde hair and blue eyes*, but still I'm definatley more of a fan of Kyouya and Haruhi, I think that even though Haruhi is somwhat oblivious, she's still very clever and perceptive, beyond just her academic smarts, Kyouya is just the same, but instead of being oblivious, he has a 'sinister" side. I think they look cute togther, becaus she sees right though him so much of the time (i.e: "You act like and egotist, but you arn't really, so it seems funny.")
Old 2007-01-06, 02:42   Link #87
royaltyxgirl

Send a message via MSN to royaltyxgirl
i m so glad tamaki went bak to haruhi welll i mean isnt it obvious cuz that elcair wasnt the kinda of girl tamaki would lyk...im not bein mean just teliin the truth....omgosh i love hikaru and kaoru!!!!
Old 2007-01-07, 21:31   Link #88
Renvi
Seimei

I agree, it was a wonderful ending!
I love how Eclair redeemed herself. She was pure crap in 25 and in 26 I almost felt sorry for her!
Esspecially when...
Spoiler for ep. 26:

And Tamaki jumping off to catch Haruhi! Aah, and the hug that followed made my Tamaki x Haruhi shipper inside me squee with joy. XD
Old 2007-01-11, 23:45   Link #89
Tamaki sempai

aww the last episode and episode 25 made me feel sad then i had tears i absolutely love the host club and to see tamaki think that it was only causing everyone misery made me feel so bad i loved both episodes
Old 2007-01-19, 23:57   Link #90
Nuzzles

I guess I'm the only one who still disliked Eclair even after the final episode.
Old 2007-01-21, 17:31   Link #91
Tamaki sempai

i dont like her either but one shes probably the most lonely person youll meet and 2 although not showing emotion when driving off after haruhi and tamaki jumped off the bridge even eclair said that he was th only person to smile at her if that makes her feel happy then she must be really lonely as a person
Old 2007-01-21, 21:34   Link #92
Renvi
Seimei

I HATED her in 25, but I felt sorry for her in 26. I felt sorry for her, basically because of what Tamaki sempai said above.
She liked Tamaki, but was able to put that aside and let him go, realizing that Tamaki wasn't her's, he was Haruhi's.
Old 2007-01-26, 17:16   Link #93
Durante

This warrants what is probably my first post here in months. The best ending I have seen lately - even for a very broad definition of "lately". What I absolutely loved about it was that they avoided the trap so many animes - especially romantic comedies - fall into, namely totally screwing with the characters to get a dramatic/conclusive/whatever last-minute ending. After the 25th episode I feared the worst in this regard, but they pulled it off wonderfully. Three thumbs up.

Out of the 244 series I've seen Ouran makes it into the top 15.
Old 2007-06-30, 19:49   Link #94
Bedlam
Delphic Babel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durante View Post
This warrants what is probably my first post here in months. The best ending I have seen lately - even for a very broad definition of "lately". What I absolutely loved about it was that they avoided the trap so many animes - especially romantic comedies - fall into, namely totally screwing with the characters to get a dramatic/conclusive/whatever last-minute ending. After the 25th episode I feared the worst in this regard, but they pulled it off wonderfully. Three thumbs up.

Out of the 244 series I've seen Ouran makes it into the top 15.
This anime also warants one my first posts in months too! Awesome series. A+!
Old 2007-08-06, 19:48   Link #95
Bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Johnston View Post
There's no way the club is that profitable. Kyouya's been doing something else to build a fortune for himself. Of course I'm guessing that the takeover bid he orchestrated didn't actually involve all that much of his personal capital. He probably used his web of contacts to put together an investor's group.
Didn't Haruhi's loan get paid off? Plus he was already making a fortune off the Host Club. If it was an investor's group, why would the rest of them give up their shares? No, he did it alone. I don't think he wasn't planning to do it either. Tamaki did push him to take over no matter what. ^^
Old 2007-10-30, 06:51   Link #96
xanne07

i love this ep.
because of the tamaharu scenes.. esp. the hug in the air.. cool..
Old 2008-01-07, 14:56   Link #97
Lawliet Light

I hope they make another season, the anime was hillarious
26 has got to be my all time favorite for the series
Old 2008-01-10, 05:24   Link #98
xorsyst
Otaku Pride!

Send a message via AIM to xorsyst Send a message via MSN to xorsyst Send a message via Yahoo to xorsyst
I hope they do, but somehow I dont think they will. Japanese are fickle in that sorta way. I didn't think I would enjoy this anime as much as I did. The more I watched, the more I got into it. Definitely worth it if you havn't seen it yet. The twins, heh.
Old 2008-01-11, 01:27   Link #99
Ar!eS
Yikes! o_<

Send a message via Yahoo to Ar!eS
Eclair had a very beautiful eyes *_*

Spoiler for ouran host club episode 26:
Old 2008-01-12, 10:20   Link #100
Trisha
Kaname-sama

SEASON 2 Please!!
Closed Thread