AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-10-26, 23:03   Link #1961
Omiane
Shounen Archiver

Send a message via AIM to Omiane Send a message via MSN to Omiane Send a message via Yahoo to Omiane
Jackal- looks good could use more but I like 8/10

Cyz- I love this sig the brushes i like alot. did you make this yourself 9.5/10
Omiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 07:37   Link #1962
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Is 50.11kB alright? xD Just 0.11kB, will let it pass? Please?
jackal777: The BG is abit plain, and maybe raising her head up since her jaw is cut real neatly there. 8/10
Tsukuyomi: I really like how oyu manage to blend anime characters with RL BG. Real great work. 9.5/10
ichy: One of my fave Asakura pics. ^^ 8.5/10
Xellos: The change is too abrupt. How about a fade in and fade out? 8/10

Last edited by celcius; 2006-10-27 at 08:56.
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 12:32   Link #1963
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

@ celcius:

Oooo.... I really like the animation effect of the individual images bumping into each other. Nice work. 9.5/10

p.s. I've seen sigs being removed even when they were only a few bytes over limit, so I think you should try and squeeze out those last few bytes. :x

And although Vexx didn't post in here, I still wanna rate his sig. Very nice animation effect too, but I think it'll look funnier if the "Keep Out" banners blocked out the panty shot (Like whats hapening in many recent animes). Great job, potatochobit! 9/10

No Siggie...
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 19:13   Link #1964
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

celcius - very nicely put together, me likes 10/10
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 19:28   Link #1965
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
celcius ~ that is an art work! youve even made the tiles bounce off each other...i wish i can do something like that 10/10 for skills
radiosity ~ ooh so youve finally changed to a new one...she looks like tsuruya but im not too sure but the BG is a bit plain tho...7/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-27, 19:37   Link #1966
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

I like plain and simple, too much crap in the background detracts from the character. Plus I couldn't be bothered to cut her out just to add a background. I'm lazy And yes it is Tsuruya, still my favourite genki girl evar

Deathkillz - Possibly a little too busy for my tastes (see above ) but nicely composited nonetheless, and it's Fate-chan so extra points. 9/10
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-28, 11:57   Link #1967
Cyz
"Show it to me"

celcius: nice animated sig. 8/10
Deathkillz: 8/10
Radiosity: put the img a little higher no? 8/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-28, 21:08   Link #1968
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
p.s. I've seen sigs being removed even when they were only a few bytes over limit, so I think you should try and squeeze out those last few bytes. :x
Damn right

@ Riker..Stop using that fake siggie ... >.> No siggie? Yea rite 0/10 .. FAILS... Go back to school

@ Celcius.. Damn Riker with his small size animated siggie trend >.< 10/10 . Now everybody do cool animated siggie but me ;_;

@ Rad .. Cool .. I've look at the source pic several time to turn it to sig before .. but never get around to make it .. Nice ^^ 9/10

@ Deathkillz .. Fate-chan lose desu~~~~~~~

@ riker .. next time post outside sig here if u wanna rate plz >.< its troublesome to find vexx post >.< just to see his sig
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-28, 21:17   Link #1969
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

KiNa: 7/10, you are losing. Your sig is so...so... tame.
And where thehell were these last couple of weeks. Fate-chan could have use your campainging skillz.

Celcius: 9/10, i would love to do a fade out except i don't have that kind of skill.
PS. the characters in your sig and avie remindes me of characters form a some h-manga i seen...in passing

Cyz: Maybe Fate-chan changes really fast
Old 2006-10-29, 04:58   Link #1970
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ Changed

Still tamed .. Too scared if I showed her bb too much >.< .. her father is here. Can you tell who is she before her father storm this thread?

@ Xell .. Fate-chan lose desu~~~~
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 09:56   Link #1971
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Deathkillz, I just saw that in Mamoru-kun thread. ^^ Excelent Suiginto sig. Love those red eyes. ^_^ 10/10
Secca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 10:09   Link #1972
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

@~Tsukuyomi: nice! i like it 8/10

I was Just Finished with this one:

Rates?
kaito-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 10:22   Link #1973
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

KiNa: 8,5: Its pretty good, but still a little messy for my taste.

Secca: 7,3: Nice and simple.

kaito-kid: 8/10: Its nice, but it feels like its missing somethin.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 10:48   Link #1974
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

gee...late again ~~

celcius
: cute and funny sig ^^. the animation is smooth and fits the 4-koma style. 9/10

radiosity : simple, but i think the height could be reduced a bit, and you could put something in place of the plain white BG, without putting necesseraly useless fancy effects. 8/10

deathkillz : simple too. but i feel the "gin-sama" font doesn't fit quite well (but since i'm not really familiar with the character, i'm not quite sure) 8/10

cyz : humm, nothing to say, really ^^' 8.5/10

Kira_Naruto : i would say the size could be a bit decreased (the height preferably), and the text is a bit hard to read (it is suffering from grainerness, weirdly enough oO). overall, it has a good balance (even with the same 2 picture), and an interesting colour scheme. 8/10

kaito-kid : like 2H-dragon said, i feel like it's missing something... i would say a text (anything can do i guess XD). the signature size ratio is a bit off for me (it should be longer, or shorter, imo ^^")
anyway, it's good 7.5/10

2h-dragon : kaii~ ! i would say the base could be a bit longer, with some little things on it (text, effect, etc). but this enough like this ^^ 8.5/10

*pant* *pant* phew, finished ~~
Old 2006-10-29, 13:12   Link #1975
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

@Kaito-kid
Its very nice... Makes your Gundam thingy look like his is in a battlefield (sorry, not a Gundam fan)... Though, if you edit you background a bit by giving it a bit of depth, it'll look more like a real explosion... 9/10

@2H-Dragon
Its kinda simple... Giving off that "Choose me, I'm cute" kinda feel... I think it could somewhat use more activity... 7/10

@Klashikari
You have a nice theme to your siggy... Only problem is the dull color and quality if the siggy... Though, that part is kinda understandable... 8/10

Ohkay, please rate this siggy,

~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 15:34   Link #1976
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

in fact the "interpelation" effect is part of the background picture (link here). the quality suffered a bit, but i feel it doesn't really bother (i would even say that it help for the mood XD)

anyway, again an interesting siggy, though this time, i'm not really convinced with the font (shouldn't be like "please", indeed, but the straight font is kinda... from outerspace compared to the center picture style )
also, the left and right border are a bit too dark... you should increase a bit the brightness or simply cut a bit IMO (in fact, it just give some emptyness)
i have also hard time to determine what is this... arc stream? (at the right of the ponytail girl and at the left of the long blue haired girl)

anyway, good sig again ^^ : 8/10

Last edited by Klashikari; 2006-10-29 at 15:52.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 17:49   Link #1977
~Tsukuyomi

Well, most of the forums I go to is dark, so its kinda understandable why it looks bad here... ^_^

Hmmm... Who didn't I rate???

@Kira_Naruto
I have mixed feelings when looking at it... Its hard to define it because of the randomness in colors... 6/10

Now, rate this siggy...

Old 2006-10-29, 18:03   Link #1978
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
kiNa ~ its nice but the colors are off...actually staring at it hurts my eyes >.< 7/10

Klashikari ~ lol youve included a cosplay pic of rena into your sig i like the style of it but imo its too dull...its has the good effect of being said and lonely but in a way the sig is too cluttered and busy...7.5/10

~tsukuyomi ~ 1st one...hmm imo its a bit too small...if you made the sig bigger i think it would look good overall...its quite dramatic and i like the spotlight effect...but the font needs fixing up...its too plain for a sig of this beauty...8/10

2nd one...looks very stylish and the graphics is good...but the problem is that the bg seems a bit pixilized or is giving that effect which isnt that good...and wats with the top and bottom black bars? 8.5/10

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-29, 19:25   Link #1979
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

deathkillz : huh yeah, i know it was kinda bold . but i must admit the original picture was impressive (indeed, the hair is suspicious, otherwise meh...). i really liked the posture and the whole bg, so, got the "this is it ! " feeling ~~
once again, i slightly change the signature ~~, smotthing the right graineness effect, and another lines layer to keep the mood a bit (recycling a know, but there isn't a lot of thing to do with the silly dull from the picture XD)

tsukuyomi : well, deathkillz has said almsot everything i guess...
weird BG pixelisation (probably because of the effect) and the 2 black lines at the top and bottom.

the fonts are good choices ^^ 8.5/10
Old 2006-10-29, 22:20   Link #1980
~Tsukuyomi

@deathkillz

Image, text, and outer glow... 4/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
2nd one...looks very stylish and the graphics is good...but the problem is that the bg seems a bit pixilized or is giving that effect which isnt that good...and wats with the top and bottom black bars? 8.5/10
Those black bars are known as "Widescreen Borders"... Here is another example of "Widescreen Borders"

Please rate this one...

Text says "Don't eat the JAM" if you can't read it...

Tags
rate, signature