Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-12-15, 18:05   Link #281
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

Then again, the most basic problems I have playing online are :

1. Server AFK. People just open rooms then leave the keyboard. There should be a boot or vote-start system for this.

2. Unstable client. Whenever I quit L4D2 after playing 2 or more maps, my computer crashes. I did a check and found my system to be entirely A-OK, so it is the client problem.

3. Idiots. I don't mind helping newbies to pass the stage or get achievements, but do the less welcoming players have to verbally abuse them or keep team-hampering?

I would like to have a REAL clean game for this week. Anyone up? PM me your nick.
Yeah , Server are the big problem !
And the community is bad :

Bad loser , rage quit , people hate to be Coach and Rochelle lulz so they leave , newbies who do whatever , rusher , screamer , angry people etc ....

Hopefully , by any chance you can encounter nice people ..

Dunno if i'll be availabe this week but here my steam : deathcs13

-> People Feel free to post your steam and GT here , if you wanna play with people on the forum <-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
The new uncommon will probably be the cut fallen survivor. It was to have molotovs, pills/shot, etc on it. They cut it because they said it was too hard to deal with in a hoard due to the molotov getting hit on it.
Yep , i was thinking about him too .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Do you know that custom model/map thing or whatever it is called, is it on the 360 because one thing I hate is that the PC version can have like over 50 maps but the people with the game on 360 have to stick to 4 maps.
Yeah , i know , it's a shame for xbox360 player ...
Better get this game on PC though .

Anyway , the "Passing" will take place after Dead Center but one problem , after Dead Center , there is Dark Carnival ! So , dunno how they'll bring the "Passing" there . Because they were in the car ..
Maybe they stopped somewhere and saw Louis and cie ? then they help them ? They had to refill the car ?
Confuse yep .

Last edited by -Sho-; 2009-12-16 at 06:56.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 12:31   Link #282
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Anyway , the "Passing" will take place after Dead Center but one problem , after Dead Center , there is Dark Carnival ! So , dunno how they'll bring the "Passing" there . Because they were in the car ..
Maybe they stopped somewhere and saw Louis and cie ? then they help them ? They had to refill the car ?
Confuse yep .
I don't see all eight survivors playing together at the same time. It would probably be easier to balance if the game splits them into two groups of four and leads them through entirely different sections of the map, meeting up only at certain finales against ridiculous tank hordes. I expect them to mix and match, because the dialog would be amazing. Bill would love to punch Ellis's face in.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 14:55   Link #283
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Louis and Coach together will be hilarious I would not be suprised if Valve made Louis and Coach know each other from back when Louis was younger.

The only interaction I would find more interesting than Louis and Coach would be Bill, Francis, Nick and Ellis.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-16, 16:20   Link #284
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah , Francis vs Nick , Bill vs Ellis .
Zoey vs Rochelle ? no lol
Louis with Coach yep !
Old 2009-12-17, 00:03   Link #285
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Why am I thinking of that scene in "Shaun of the Dead" when our group of losers encounters another group of people who were the typical "movie hero" counterparts
Old 2009-12-17, 03:20   Link #286
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Why am I thinking of that scene in "Shaun of the Dead" when our group of losers encounters another group of people who were the typical "movie hero" counterparts
Except that these people are all immune.

EDIT : LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post

The Spitter one is awesome

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2009-12-18 at 14:11.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-21, 16:01   Link #287
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ok , i just say that i finally finish , Dead Center in Realism mode expert !
Take me 5h26mn with 30mn pause lol it was sick , so hard !
Strategy are very important ! Specially the 3rd and 4th map .

1st map : Easiest map . You can rush or not , zombies won't bother you but better rush if you don't want to spend too much time .

2nd map : Hardest part is the market yeah .
Keep your pipe and bile for this part and throw them one by one while the people run and give the Coca to the guy .
For the end , be careful for the alarm (well , one of my friend call the horde and i was the last warrior in the saferoom XD)

3rd map : Wow , how many times we did this map !!! To find the better strat !
So , better Rush , just Rush ! Cuz , horde are coming around each 20sec so just run !
Be careful for the double hunter or Charger or smoker .
When one is down , don't bother about him , just rush , he'll do the bait .

4th map (last map) : This one too we restarted many times to find the best strat .
First 4 survivors together take the cans on the 1st floor . Then when its done , just one go for the 2nd floor and the others refill the car then it works perfectly without tank .

Hilarious and insane moments XD

Edit : ow and for you ! Left 4 dead 2 parody

Old 2009-12-22, 07:39   Link #288
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Little news about the 8vs8 versus for the Passing :

http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?opt...news&Itemid=13

So 8 player Coop might be a reality .
8vs8 versus might be not but with mod yes . Well , they're already mod that you can play with 16 players .
Old 2009-12-22, 10:40   Link #289
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

That sounds like a nice one, but I am getting really dissed with the community.

A Taiwanese player spelt witch as "wish", and booted me because I crowned one on the way to the plantation. Seriously, that is about the most idiotic thing I have ever encountered so far, and makes me wish that this game does not support any other language other than English. I set up a server once and had a Japanese and Chinaman bickering over a communication dysfunction, and I just left as the host.

Another is a case with a Malay player, he is just so damned annoying constantly conversing in Malay and even so in his language when he went down and we couldn't find where he is (realism mode). Subsequently he got pissed by the word "mudman" by the newbie (as a warning of course) we are helping out and left.

There should have been an easier option to boot players. Seriously.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2009-12-22, 11:51   Link #290
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol , i didn't encountered Asia's players yet (maybe if some of them talk eng)
But yeah , the community isn't so good ... specially when a team lose to another team ...
Hopefully , there are still some cool people .
Add them and play with them , it's the best way .

Ow and talking about different country , if you play with a German , you'll have CS's weapons in extra .
Lol i tried the cut (hilarious) , mp5 (better than Uzi) , awp(faster than CS ) and Sig SG-552 Commando (wow , this weapon own)
Old 2009-12-22, 18:46   Link #291
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That sounds like a nice one, but I am getting really dissed with the community.

A Taiwanese player spelt witch as "wish", and booted me because I crowned one on the way to the plantation. Seriously, that is about the most idiotic thing I have ever encountered so far, and makes me wish that this game does not support any other language other than English. I set up a server once and had a Japanese and Chinaman bickering over a communication dysfunction, and I just left as the host.

Another is a case with a Malay player, he is just so damned annoying constantly conversing in Malay and even so in his language when he went down and we couldn't find where he is (realism mode). Subsequently he got pissed by the word "mudman" by the newbie (as a warning of course) we are helping out and left.

There should have been an easier option to boot players. Seriously.

I have yet to run into anyone but Americans, British, and Canadians.

The Germans got the CS weapons because they got a heavily edited version. So did the Aussies(I don't think they got the CS weapons).
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 07:26   Link #292
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yeah , censored version lol . Aussies didn't have CS weapons .

Currently , Left 4 dead 2 on Steam -> 37,49€ , I think Uk steam is expensiveness .(maybe)

Last edited by -Sho-; 2009-12-23 at 07:42.
Old 2009-12-24, 08:48   Link #293
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

News :

SDK 2 is out !!!
Well dunno if someone here make some maps but it's a good one for thoses peoples We'll see custom maps soon ^^ well , there are already custom maps but it's just alpha or beta so with SDK 2 it'll finish !

Check on steam your tools you'll see :

"Left 4 dead Add-on support" You need this one if you want to play custom maps ..
"Left 4 dead Authoring tools" This one is for Mapping .

Also , if you want more info :http://www.l4dmods.com/index.php?opt...news&Itemid=13

Old 2009-12-25, 04:02   Link #294
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Was playing with Alchemist007 this morning. Didn't know that for an Asian to connect to a US server, we have to sacrifice our ping to over 400+.

The delay in the katana's slash and the blood to spill is like 0.5 seconds, makes me feel like a ninja.

2 wishes this Christmas for this game:

1. Have a centralised server where everyone around the world can play together

2. A cute croc from the Dead Center's mall.

Old 2010-01-06, 10:25   Link #295
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Wanna try Left 4 dead 8 bits ?

Here the dl links (Sorry it's french site )

http://www.vossey.com/telechargement...its--i1939.htm

Click on "Téléchargement pour les visiteurs (Vitesse limitée à 120 Ko/s)"

Or here Link for the Maker but it doesn't work (at least for me) :

http://sites.google.com/site/ericdav...game-left4dead

Looks fun
Old 2010-01-07, 11:09   Link #296
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Hi everyone .

Here we go ! Trailer For Left 4 dead 1 movie by amateur !

Look Funs to watch
Lol at Francis ^^
Old 2010-01-13, 00:52   Link #297
kssael
Don't say "Crabcore"!

IMDb doesn't have the Left 4 Dead movie, even in production. And why Francis isn't bald?

Anyways, I've finished Dead Center Expert with bots.
Old 2010-01-13, 06:02   Link #298
jonsmth

Quote:
4th map (last map) : This one too we restarted many times to find the best strat .
First 4 survivors together take the cans on the 1st floor . Then when its done , just one go for the 2nd floor and the others refill the car then it works perfectly without tank .
I just wanted to ask something:

I noticed that whenever I fill up the tank, the waves get bigger and much more difficult in SP. So I just went and got the cans and then threw them right next to the cars. When I have all the cans I need, I just gas up the car like crazy even before a tank could get to me.

I haven't really played that stage with allies that are any smarter than a bot and at a difficulty harder than Advanced, so I was wondering if that strategy I just stated above would still work.

So yeah, would that strategy work in MP Realism Mode?
jonsmth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 06:29   Link #299
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

kssael -> Well , it's done by amateur so Yeah they need to change Francis , he's younger XD

jonsmth -> What do you mean "SP" "MP" ?
Old 2010-01-13, 06:52   Link #300
jonsmth

Quote:
jonsmth -> What do you mean "SP" "MP" ?
Sorry, SP and MP means Single Player and Multiplayer respectively.

I have an internet connection which makes online gaming very unpleasant so other than SP, I could only play LAN games of two players and I don't even have people to play with so often. I still yet have to try the other game modes before my playmates get discouraged with playing with me (I pwn them too often lol)
jonsmth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fps, valve, windows, xbox360, zombie