AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-21, 23:56   Link #1241
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep7:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 01:06   Link #1242
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... Saras's appearance make me feel things are progressing quicker than what I had thought. Oh well, not like it's a bad thing for me.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 01:51   Link #1243
EroKing

Haruna shoots, Ayumu scores. Also wow, they totally butchered Santa
Old 2011-02-22, 02:13   Link #1244
Sparvid
*hic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Spoiler for ep7:
Uncensored Blu-rays?

I've concluded that attempting to kiss Sera would probably be worth risking the... most likely result.
Old 2011-02-22, 02:21   Link #1245
Tenshi_
Dewgong >w<

Did anyone noticed the name of that horse monster?? lol

"Wanderlei" - Wanderlei Silva in MMA?? lol

Anyway, who was that black-haired girl handing glasses to Ayumu?? Is she sister of Sera or something?? also, I saw her in the OP as well....
Old 2011-02-22, 03:07   Link #1246
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I thought Kanemoto Hisako did a great job with Maelstrom/Yuki/Tomonori. Very different from her other roles.

Nice work by Nomizu Iori as Haruna, too.

I thought this episode was kind of thin until we got to the end so soon: I must have been having a good time for it to pass so quickly.

By the way, the jellyfish megalo was voiced by Arai Satomi (Kuroko in Index/Railgun).

One of the best Santas I can remember, too, lol.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2011-02-22 at 03:40.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 03:11   Link #1247
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshi_ View Post
Anyway, who was that black-haired girl handing glasses to Ayumu?? Is she sister of Sera or something?? also, I saw her in the OP as well....
Spoiler for Who:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 04:44   Link #1248
hoarfrost

How can one show have such a density of moe girls? Between Kyoko, Eu, Haruna, and Tomonori I don't know who to fanboy over anymore.
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 06:12   Link #1249
Sixth
Hu Tao

Do anyone got the vibe that Ayumu and other girls are already one big happy family? The worst thing, Ayumu isn't trying at all and now he somewhat "husband" in that house.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 06:19   Link #1250
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Sorry to disappoint you lesbian lovers but a kiss for vampire ninjas for marriage only works for opposite sex. Same sex doesn't mean anything. Anyway Ayumu got tentacle raped lol.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 06:22   Link #1251
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Anyway Ayumu got tentacle raped lol.
and you just HAD to remind me that, huh?
Old 2011-02-22, 06:35   Link #1252
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenshi_ View Post
Did anyone noticed the name of that horse monster?? lol

"Wanderlei" - Wanderlei Silva in MMA?? lol
I didn't really notice his name, but I noticed what he was saying seemed to harken back to a rather old horse H-meme. "Your resistance only makes my..." and so on.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 07:02   Link #1253
garbage

heh fun episode... i quite agree it just went by so fast, because you enjoy watching.

Santa was hilarious, and the BGM even sounded like a FF boss fight or something,
also the shadow hug & 100 m dash across the bridge was funny, no to mention Haruna's out of this world explanations using doodles. string theory indeed.
but she really is a genius if she was able to perfectly predict what questions would be asked on the test

quite agree with the Horse > UMASOU!!!! all the girls are

[ things to forget : ayumu's tentacle rape and why are Tomonori/yuki's workers wearing those outfit ]

Last edited by garbage; 2011-02-22 at 07:19.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 07:23   Link #1254
pampz21
ShipCore

this is bad!!! looks like I made a dangerous, troublesome, annoying and stupidly habit!!!

After seeing some scenes! Everytime I see a guy and a bunch of girl I stupidly, rigorously shouts
Spoiler for Me Shouting!:
-_-

PS: isn't it troublesome!

EDIT: nice hare....I mean episode!!!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 07:35   Link #1255
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
And another one joins the harem. Well, she will not be staying at Aikawa's home but he will definitely see her at school. Yuki is pretty good and caring character, she has a bit of tsundere personality in her soul, but nothing too explicit. Feel bad for Haruna though, but she literally tossed her loved guy to another woman, so its her own fault. And Ayumu's first kiss goes to new girl as well, didn't expect that, I always though it would be Yuu. So now we know the reason why Sera didn't want to suck any blood from our fragile main character. She admitted that she would love him if he kissed her though, at least she is honest about that. Don't know why Ayumu didn't go for it, I mean what does he have to loose? Hands and legs, maybe? No pain, no gain and besides he can just easily assemble himself later. Well, that is what I would do anyway, or at least try it

Loved the scene where people were staring at Ayumu who was sneaking around the shadow parts while avoiding sunlight. The people were all in a ''wtf?'' moment
And those glasses, heh, imagine how pricey would they be if there are any for sale.

Also, Disgea fans would love this, I know I did
Spoiler for certain Prinny...:
Old 2011-02-22, 07:51   Link #1256
zero7090

can anyone explain the pun about the name tomonori?
zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 07:52   Link #1257
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
And those glasses, heh, imagine how pricey would they be if there are any for sale.
well, it actually depends if they can be mass-produced or not; but then, someone would definitely come up with a counter-measure, render them useless anyway.
Old 2011-02-22, 08:15   Link #1258
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Explainations this episodes were just hilarious, especially Haruna and Tomonori were rumbling about something completely irrelevant instead of answering the questions asked.

Quote:
and you just HAD to remind me that, huh?
Hope *I* won't brand your eyes again with more panels of poor Ayumu's saga

By the way, what that horse was uttering during the fight was just surreal, and after the tentacle attack, I feared that the horse would join those perverted jellyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Do anyone got the vibe that Ayumu and other girls are already one big happy family?
I also had the same impression, Sera is his cool nee-san, Haruna and Yuu his cute imouto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
The worst thing, Ayumu isn't trying at all and now he somewhat "husband" in that house.
Why especially after the incident with Tomonori last episode, does he need to play husband

On Tomonori, since I read her name, I can not get over the "friendly seaweed" possible translation (different kanji though), and appearing to defeat the rapist jellyfish just made it worse. Anyway, her VA really stood out this episode, and she acted very differently from Ika Musume! and finally they managed to squize in so many cute shots of her, about to cry after the kiss, embarassed over offering food to Ayumu twice, wearing glasses to explain the exorcising powers of ramen, and so on ...

Sera also had her moments, best during the Christmass / Tanabata crossover, being embarassed about wearing a Rio Carnival costume
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-22, 08:17   Link #1259
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
well, it actually depends if they can be mass-produced or not; but then, someone would definitely come up with a counter-measure, render them useless anyway.
counter-measure? Like what? ''See'' proof adamantium bra and panties?
Old 2011-02-22, 08:34   Link #1260
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
counter-measure? Like what? ''See'' proof adamantium bra and panties?
don't underestimate human's "genius"

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen