AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-09, 11:28   Link #161
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

When i'm home i go search for that ep and i'll see! (that i'm wrong probably)
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 12:26   Link #162
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
For some people who are still speculating, after watching this episode it is safe to assume that the forth is not naruto's dad.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-09, 13:22   Link #163
SomeFan
Some Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEkKaShInObI
For some people who are still speculating, after watching this episode it is safe to assume that the forth is not naruto's dad.
Could you post some information to support your belief that the fourth is not Naruto's dad. From this episode, i do not see enough information presented in it to assume that the fourth is not Naruto's dad. If anything, the possiblity of the Foruth being Naruto's dad would still be open because the 3rd seemed to have done the jutsu a bit different than the 4th. If i remember correctly, I believe that the 3rd mentioned in episode 72 or 73 that he's doing the jutsu a little different then the 4th(not positive on this, i'm at work now).The 3rd used his copies to seal the souls of the 1st and 2nd leaving the real 3rd to take oros'. The 3rd explained(episode 73 i believe) that their souls would be trapped forever together in an ongiong battle. Now on the other hand, the 4th used the jutsu on the 9-tail to seal him inside another being. That being was Naruto. Now i'm a little confused on this part because the 3rd explained in the battle with oro that the caster of the jutsu and the one its being performed onto will both have their souls taken by the "death god". Having that said, It now means that not only was the 4th still alive after Naruto was born, but it also means that the topic on the 4th being Naruto's father is still left open for discussion untill the creator decides to reveal the information to us.

I don't want to seem like i'm trying to offend you or anything. I'm just giving my opinion on why i think that topic may still be left open for discussion and i want to hear your reasoning for believing why you think Naruto's father is not the 4th. If someone else wants to comment, go ahead and go for it. I would like to hear other opnions aswell and if possbile some facts on this.
SomeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 01:59   Link #164
Shadamehr

Has anyone noticed in this episode that one of Sarutobi's clones takes what appears to be pretty nasty damage and doesn't poof? Implying that with willpower and possibly extra chakra expenditure, you can keep your clones around through some pretty stiff punishment.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 09:09   Link #165
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yeah, the clones of Naruto disappear after being hit probably because the pain broke his concentration.
A better ninja like the 3rd can preserve his clones even when they're wounded.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 15:48   Link #166
Zabuzalover
I will run over you.=^^=

Send a message via AIM to Zabuzalover Send a message via MSN to Zabuzalover
I couldn't see it, stupid real one player....gr....
Zabuzalover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 18:18   Link #167
Maxter
Boku wa Great desu! Ehehe

BSPlayer for life ^_^

A good episode. Yeah, I guess that's all I've got to say. Well, good night...
Maxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 19:00   Link #168
ds'
Über n00b

Send a message via ICQ to ds'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadamehr
Has anyone noticed in this episode that one of Sarutobi's clones takes what appears to be pretty nasty damage and doesn't poof? Implying that with willpower and possibly extra chakra expenditure, you can keep your clones around through some pretty stiff punishment.
Naruto also did that in ep. 9 when Zabuza freed himself from all the naruto's who where on top of him. Naruto kept one clone intact to trick him while Sasuke did his Shadow Shuriken Thingy..

// THAT song should be on the OST when Naruto throwed the Kunai. Same song as Asuma's in ep 71. It's short but it pwns!
ds' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-10, 19:15   Link #169
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeFan
Could you post some information to support your belief that the fourth is not Naruto's dad. From this episode, i do not see enough information presented in it to assume that the fourth is not Naruto's dad. If anything, the possiblity of the Foruth being Naruto's dad would still be open because the 3rd seemed to have done the jutsu a bit different than the 4th. If i remember correctly, I believe that the 3rd mentioned in episode 72 or 73 that he's doing the jutsu a little different then the 4th(not positive on this, i'm at work now).The 3rd used his copies to seal the souls of the 1st and 2nd leaving the real 3rd to take oros'. The 3rd explained(episode 73 i believe) that their souls would be trapped forever together in an ongiong battle. Now on the other hand, the 4th used the jutsu on the 9-tail to seal him inside another being. That being was Naruto. Now i'm a little confused on this part because the 3rd explained in the battle with oro that the caster of the jutsu and the one its being performed onto will both have their souls taken by the "death god". Having that said, It now means that not only was the 4th still alive after Naruto was born, but it also means that the topic on the 4th being Naruto's father is still left open for discussion untill the creator decides to reveal the information to us.

I don't want to seem like i'm trying to offend you or anything. I'm just giving my opinion on why i think that topic may still be left open for discussion and i want to hear your reasoning for believing why you think Naruto's father is not the 4th. If someone else wants to comment, go ahead and go for it. I would like to hear other opnions aswell and if possbile some facts on this.
I say we just keep watching naruto and then we'll see.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote