AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-21, 10:57   Link #441
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I have to say although the action was good. The story felt abruptly cut in the middle, since there was no transition between the fight between Mikoto-then with the imouto and then somehow, we instantly move to Yuriko against Touka.
No worries, the next chapter will explain what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Nice.

And I am so, so glad that the Mikoto/Makoto pair got pwned. They were really annoying. Seriously.

With their luck, will they run into Accelerator next since he's nearby? I was hoping Yuriko and Accel would work together in finding the people who wandered in there, but oh well.

Speaking of Yuriko, did Touma trigger her flag?
Wow, Mikot/Makoto seem really disliked. Which wasn't my intention. I as just writing them according to how I think they would act and react.

Touma triggered Yuriko's flag. And Accelerator has a bit of his own business to take care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Nice, thanks for including my request of getting the Mikoto team beaten up

And the Yuriko X Touma pairing? Wow, I didn't even think of that lol

And that reminds me - isn't the female version of 'Hero' being 'Heroine'? Calling Touka 'hero' doesn't sound quite right to me.
You're welcome! The Yuriko X Touma pairing was because of Ashman's influence. (Us Fanfic writers have gotta stick together!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
@ outerelf: Great, a new chapter! Got to agree with Flere821, those two really gets on my nerves. Just to clarify, the Imoutos call Mikoto by "Onee-sama." Much like Kuroko does.
Sorry that they got on your nerves. That wasn't meant exactly to happen... But I'm glad you all have liked it.

Well, this so far seems to be the favorite chapter of the lot. Hope I can continue entertaining you!
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-21, 15:55   Link #442
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

I'm one of the people in the To Aru fandom that do not like Mikoto. I'm perfectly happy to see her getting beat up, even in a fanfiction. I feel kinda bad saying that, but it's the truth.
Old 2010-11-21, 16:21   Link #443
Ashaman

However, I am a fan of Mikoto.

And yet I was the one who originally suggested she get slapped.

Funny thing that.
Old 2010-11-21, 21:24   Link #444
Flere821
Lurker

^ huh? I'm sure I suggested Mikoto getting slapped first on this thread... *shrug* prtobably just bad memory then.

Though I'm not a Mikoto-hater either, just that right now Touka > Mikoto.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-21, 22:00   Link #445
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
EDIT: Oh, and Outerelf, an idea. Don't get me wrong. I like Misaka, she's one of my faviourite characters, but please, please, let Touka slap her at one point. Maybe taking out her frustrations that Male!Misaka has given her, any decent reason will do. but I just find the idea incredibly funny. The same could apply for Touma and Male!Misaka.

I'm not saying either should go full out, but I still want to see such a thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
^ huh? I'm sure I suggested Mikoto getting slapped first on this thread... *shrug* prtobably just bad memory then.

Though I'm not a Mikoto-hater either, just that right now Touka > Mikoto.
You guys made me wonder, so, I went back through the rapidly growing thread and looked it up. Turns out Ashaman is the original asker! Flere, you came in second about two pages later.

I just realized. My first posting was on page 16, about a month ago. We're now page 23. Am I good or what? *shot*
Old 2010-11-22, 10:54   Link #446
outerelf

Title: A Certain Genderbent Magical Index
Rating: T
Summery: Kamijou Touka, meet Kamijou Touma. With these two unfortunate people meeting, the battle of the century is about to take place. Magicians will clash, fires will burn, and plans will be ruined. Perhaps. "Just as planned-"

Touka turned and ran towards Touma, who took one look and began running himself.

Comically they found themselves yelling at each other much like they had the first time. "TAKE RESPONSIBILITY DARN YOU! IF YOU HADN'T DELAYED ME-"

"I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! BESIDES, HOW IS THIS MY FAULT? AHH- SUCH MISFORTUNE!"

Oh, look! It's another chapter! Well, you all have fun with it.
Old 2010-11-22, 15:14   Link #447
Ashaman

A small part of The next chapter of Judgement that I had to get out of my system, right this minute. Tell me what you think.
Spoiler for Judgement:

and @ the Genderbent fic: Oh, those poor Kamijou's Bad luck all around there. I wonder where the Tsuchimikado's are?

And the big question. Will Touka raise the Accelerator flag? speaking of which, poor boy is trapped between the Aogami's.
Old 2010-11-22, 16:49   Link #448
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Title: A Certain Genderbent Magical Index
Rating: T
Summery: Kamijou Touka, meet Kamijou Touma. With these two unfortunate people meeting, the battle of the century is about to take place. Magicians will clash, fires will burn, and plans will be ruined. Perhaps. "Just as planned-"

Touka turned and ran towards Touma, who took one look and began running himself.

Comically they found themselves yelling at each other much like they had the first time. "TAKE RESPONSIBILITY DARN YOU! IF YOU HADN'T DELAYED ME-"

"I CAN'T STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY! BESIDES, HOW IS THIS MY FAULT? AHH- SUCH MISFORTUNE!"

Oh, look! It's another chapter! Well, you all have fun with it.
Yes, another chapter! Those delinquents should know to give up by now.

But wait, something isn't right here. If Accel/Yuriko already have their wings, then how come Kakine isn't beaten to a literal pulp already? He/she should have been turned into just remains when Accel/Yuriko awakened for the first time...

Also, Accel and Yuriko don't necessarily have to use Black Wings all the time when attacking people, since just their normal (half power) is already hax enough and Black Wings mode is just overkill. lol at Accel being kidnapped by the Aogami pair.
Old 2010-11-22, 16:54   Link #449
Satehi

Actually, the only reason they awakened against Kakine was because he got them mad enough. It could be assumed they don't necessarily need Kakine in particular, just enough anger and/or having listened to Index's song. The index song part is probably gonna be speculation for a while though. That, and accelerator doesn't necessarily have anything to be angry about, since he didn't have anybody in his life.

Anyways, Yay new chapter!
Satehi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-22, 18:38   Link #450
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

No, I mean, I'm trying to find out when exactly this fic takes place. If they already awakened, then according to the light novel events, Kakine should be nearly dead right now.
Old 2010-11-22, 19:57   Link #451
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Since this is a fanfic, just considered it an alternative universe where the Kakine's were spared and live.
Old 2010-11-22, 23:47   Link #452
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Since this is a fanfic, just considered it an alternative universe where the Kakine's were spared and live.
Only to be near killed by Yuriko in the omake? xD

On another point, who would be a good seiyuu for Touka?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 00:29   Link #453
charles88

By the way Ashaman,in your Kuroi and Shiro fic,are you gona add Misdaka as their friend?
charles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 08:58   Link #454
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post

and @ the Genderbent fic: Oh, those poor Kamijou's Bad luck all around there. I wonder where the Tsuchimikado's are?

And the big question. Will Touka raise the Accelerator flag? speaking of which, poor boy is trapped between the Aogami's.
I loved your bit with Judgement! Glad to see that you've been picking up the pace recently.

Touka is gonna raise Accel's flag. I don't see why not, seeming how Touma is raising Yuriko's flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Yes, another chapter! Those delinquents should know to give up by now.

But wait, something isn't right here. If Accel/Yuriko already have their wings, then how come Kakine isn't beaten to a literal pulp already? He/she should have been turned into just remains when Accel/Yuriko awakened for the first time...

Also, Accel and Yuriko don't necessarily have to use Black Wings all the time when attacking people, since just their normal (half power) is already hax enough and Black Wings mode is just overkill. lol at Accel being kidnapped by the Aogami pair.
... It's an omake. <pulls out answer from rear> Plus the timeline is a little screwy. </rearpull> Also, neither of the two dare turn on the Misaka network to gain the half-power. They realize that it seems highly overloaded, and thus use other means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satehi View Post
Actually, the only reason they awakened against Kakine was because he got them mad enough. It could be assumed they don't necessarily need Kakine in particular, just enough anger and/or having listened to Index's song. The index song part is probably gonna be speculation for a while though. That, and Accelerator doesn't necessarily have anything to be angry about, since he didn't have anybody in his life.

Anyways, Yay new chapter!
Yes! New chappie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Only to be near killed by Yuriko in the omake? xD

On another point, who would be a good seiyuu for Touka?
Yeah, Yuriko being Yuriko was pretty darn furious.
Old 2010-11-23, 10:07   Link #455
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
... What the hell am I doing, reading a ridiculously cute and romantic Kuroko/Touma fic (in Pixiv, of all places to be) complete with a "soothing feeling" soundtrack to listen to as I read.

Never thought a Kuroko/Touma pairing would feel this damn good...

Damn that writer, I might end up hunting for more Kuroko/Touma afterwards. ~_~

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 10:42   Link #456
faiz blaster

Quote:
... What the hell am I doing, reading a ridiculously cute and romantic Kuroko/Touma fic (in Pixiv, of all places to be) complete with a "soothing feeling" soundtrack to listen to as I read.

Never thought a Kuroko/Touma pairing would feel this damn good...

Damn that writer, I might end up hunting for more Kuroko/Touma afterwards. ~_~
Where can we find said fic?
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 11:03   Link #457
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Take note of my comment up there:

Quote:
.... (in Pixiv, of all places to be)...

Old 2010-11-23, 11:21   Link #458
tsunade666

I just finished reading this one.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6497583/1/Into_the_Darkness

This fanfic is also good. It's rare to see touma with firearms so I like it when a fanfic about Touma with firearms.

Their is also a fanfic with Touma ended up with joining the military but too much Mikoto so I stay away as much as possible from it.
Old 2010-11-23, 12:37   Link #459
faiz blaster

Quote:
Take note of my comment up there:
Considering that Pivix is one huge database (not to mention a Japanese one), that comment doesn't help much.
faiz blaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-23, 12:56   Link #460
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Considering that Pivix is one huge database (not to mention a Japanese one), that comment doesn't help much.
Sorry. Here's the link for those interested though. It contains 8 short chapters overall including the epilogue.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction