Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-13, 20:15   Link #281
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
The Uchiha wanted power in the village that they have helped to build for almost a century. Just walking away would not have cut it. Besides, do you really think Konoha would allow it?

Better to kill them off than let them go. That way no one has thier power.
It seems to me that the village is just a collection of clans with abilites that follow one leader who takes advice from a counsil. For one clan to want power over the rest and not be able to get it, the logical outcome would be to split from those clans, not to try to opress ALL of them into obeying one clan(which is where a revolution would have gotten them). Also Uchiha was obvioulsy the most powerful clan overall, so if they had allied themselves with say the sand or sound village a revolt or sepparation would have went MUCH smoother if not flawlessly. I say this based on the fact that Madara was pretty much already running the rain village, and Orochimaru who was inferior to Uchiha clan separated and formed his own village run exclusively by him. As far as the rest of your points I mostly agree. Itachi was a murdurer who killed family and BFF reguardless of reason. The reason I say he's not Konoha leadership material is cuz the whole theme of the Manga is about finding the best 'NINJA WAY' as naruto likes to put it and not be just emotionless killing tools. Killing an entire clan because of a dissagreement with the other clans isn't really how the previous Hokages would have led. When Danzo was put in charge for a few hours he was pretty much assassinated (by Sasuke)and no one cared. In a believable Ninja enviornment gennin wouldn't be taking jobs like walking dogs or finding cats in trees.

I like Naruto's personality now I just think I could have been building up slowly like when he first thought Sasuke was dead(zabuza fight), or when Garra was trying to KILLSakura(who he was supposedly in love with), when Sasuke beat him, Garra's death...ect. he could have shown any kind of real change then, but he didn't.
Old 2010-08-14, 11:30   Link #282
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
[QUOTE=DeDe;3189061]I expect him to pull some dark army out of the ground./QUOTE]
Kakuzu was suppose to be making money to help buy an army for the Akatsuki. Does anyone remember this plot point?

I always thought Kishi was going to have all the other villages, expect for the Hidden Rain, rise up against the 5 large ones and work with Madara.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 15:51   Link #283
tkdtiger

[QUOTE=Ulquiorra;3191593]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
I expect him to pull some dark army out of the ground./QUOTE]
Kakuzu was suppose to be making money to help buy an army for the Akatsuki. Does anyone remember this plot point?

I always thought Kishi was going to have all the other villages, expect for the Hidden Rain, rise up against the 5 large ones and work with Madara.
Personally I think he needs to build an army...he just doesn't have enough man power at the moment to take on all the other villages in my personal opinion.
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 23:29   Link #284
Knightrunner

[QUOTE=tkdtiger;3191926]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post

Personally I think he needs to build an army...he just doesn't have enough man power at the moment to take on all the other villages in my personal opinion.
Madara can always use the first 7 tailed beast into war. The Sand Villiage being one of the easier targets.

Remember: Kabuto summon back all the akatsuki members except for Hidan I think because he was not dead.
Old 2010-08-15, 06:08   Link #285
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Can anyone guess what color is Naruto's new chakra form?

This is a bit of topic. Because of the last Naruto episode. Nagato synched himself with gedo mazo by having all those rods penetrate () his body. Does Sasuke has to do the same think when Madara tels/force him to synch with gedo mazo?

Also has anyone noticed that on the cover page of chapter 1, Sasuke is seen riding a hawk, which he later learns to summon. Is this a coincidence or not?
Old 2010-08-15, 08:02   Link #286
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think that Gai's battle will be stolen by the springtime of Suigetsu's youth...old man shouldn't break a bone!
@^: Maybe it's like with bleach (Shinji being in the ch.1 cover), but still Kishi never explained how Sasuke got a hawk summon. It will probably be retconed later on.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-15, 10:38   Link #287
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Can anyone guess what color is Naruto's new chakra form?

Also has anyone noticed that on the cover page of chapter 1, Sasuke is seen riding a hawk, which he later learns to summon. Is this a coincidence or not?
Yellow. In the manga, Naruto says he accosiates the colour yellow to his chakra. This was changed in the anime to blue, which most people take for granted now aday. Added to that that Bee says all he could see is a yellow flash makes me think its yellow.

About Sasuke and his hawk - Its probably an idea that was put off to one side for awhile, but has now been re-examined. The idea has always been there, that Sasuke would have Hawk summoning, but now is finally being used.
Old 2010-08-15, 19:00   Link #288
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

Ok so quick question. Is it pretty much assumed that Naruto knows the Flying Thunder God Technique? Or can he move that fast because of the fact that he has an immense source of chakra at his disposal? I want to say #1 but it is more realistic that it is b/c of the chakra (I don't think his dad could have taught it to him in 10 minutes) when they met.
Old 2010-08-15, 20:01   Link #289
james0246

^Naruto does not know Hiraishin. Your #2 option is the correct answer. Naruto is just insanely fast when using Kyuubi-Mode.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 12:45   Link #290
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Probably as close to hirashin as he can get. (but then to defeat Madara... he would have to combine Sage chakra + Yang Kyuubi chakra + master Naruto genius clone strategy)
Old 2010-08-16, 12:50   Link #291
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Probably as close to hirashin as he can get. (but then to defeat Madara... he would have to combine Sage chakra + Yang Kyuubi chakra + master Naruto genius clone strategy)
I think those 2 jutsu are very different. The teleporting one seems to require much more knowledge (sealing and who knows what other knowledge about space/time jutsu secrets), the other one can be achieved by pure power (as we have seen Naruto can do it with kyuubi-powerup).
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 12:53   Link #292
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
So, Naruto's fast attacking is not teleportation like the 4th's skill? It's just a bonus from 9tails?
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 13:31   Link #293
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Check this out in some sort of weird way Naruto and Kyuubi are related. I mean Sage created the kyuubi so he is like some sort of like a father to him and Naruto is related to the sage's second son.
Old 2010-08-16, 13:36   Link #294
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

The use of teleportation in the english translation confused a lot of people.

Naruto used Shunshin no Jutsu. The body flicker technique. A D ranked jutsu that even academy level students can use. Not Hiraishin no Jutsu. They are very different. Hiraishin is a space time technique. The user doesn't move fast. He teleports through another diminesion. Like Nightcralwer from X-Men to a specific location. In Minato's case he fixes the location on a seal. Shunshin is using an increase in chakra to move very fast. That's what Naruto did and why he caught his foot in the ground. With Hiraishin he never would have touched the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Check this out in some sort of weird way Naruto and Kyuubi are related. I mean Sage created the kyuubi so he is like some sort of like a father to him and Naruto is related to the sage's second son.
The same can be said for Sasuke who descended from the older son. I still believe most of the clans, outside of the Uchiha and Hyuuga, in Konoha are related to the Senju. Which means everyone who came from the Uchiha and Senju are related in some way.
Old 2010-08-16, 16:33   Link #295
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
The use of teleportation in the english translation confused a lot of people.

Naruto used Shunshin no Jutsu. The body flicker technique. A D ranked jutsu that even academy level students can use. Not Hiraishin no Jutsu. They are very different. Hiraishin is a space time technique. The user doesn't move fast. He teleports through another diminesion. Like Nightcralwer from X-Men to a specific location. In Minato's case he fixes the location on a seal. Shunshin is using an increase in chakra to move very fast. That's what Naruto did and why he caught his foot in the ground. With Hiraishin he never would have touched the ground.
Well... unlike Hiraishin...Nightcrawlers teleportation seems to have a delay... he actually disappears for like one second... before he poofs back. Hiraishin it simply instant from point A to X...without a delay.
Old 2010-08-16, 19:45   Link #296
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
We nid spoilarhs. Mah brein can't weight no moare.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 02:20   Link #297
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Well... unlike Hiraishin...Nightcrawlers teleportation seems to have a delay... he actually disappears for like one second... before he poofs back. Hiraishin it simply instant from point A to X...without a delay.
Scratch Nightcrawler, say it's like Goku and his instantaneous teleportation, or Braids and her extra-dimensional sprints
I gotta wonder though, what kind of jutsu is it, does it require a certain chakra type, how did people come to develop it?

Last edited by Kafriel; 2010-08-17 at 04:43.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 04:43   Link #298
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I gotta wonder though,..., how did people come to develop it?
I can imagine a lot of missing limbs...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 05:32   Link #299
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Quote:
I gotta wonder though, what kind of jutsu is it, does it require a certain chakra type, how did people come to develop it?
We'll just need to wait for Kishi to figure it out himself before asking him directly.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-17, 05:53   Link #300
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Scratch Nightcrawler, say it's like Goku and his instantaneous teleportation, or Braids and her extra-dimensional sprints
Scott Summers: Who did this to him?
Jean Grey: He doesn't know, nor does he remember anything how it happened?
Professor X: Experimentations on mutants....(sigh) it's not unheared off.

It takes people like Eric Lensherr! Freaks or mutants like Orochimaru..

Tags
weekly chapter discussion