AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-05, 10:22   Link #881
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Cecil Endheart (blue haired) and Retia Crisis (blond), leader of the terrorist group Scarlet Dusk and #2 of COCOON (as well as General Secretary of the UN) respectively. Both among the strongest people in the world.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 10:28   Link #882
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Cecil Endheart (blue haired) and Retia Crisis (blond), leader of the terrorist group Scarlet Dusk and #2 of COCOON (as well as General Secretary of the UN) respectively. Both among the strongest people in the world.
Why are they meeting with Akatsuki then? I thought Akatsuki's father was the leader of SD.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-05, 11:37   Link #883
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
Why are they meeting with Akatsuki then? I thought Akatsuki's father was the leader of SD.
Gouki is the founder, and was the former leader of SD before giving up the leadership to his right hand woman Cecil, and leaving to parts unknown (I assume he left because he has a plan of some sort to accomplish on his own).

As for why they are meeting, due to some events and after a 2 year timeskip, Akatsuki and his harem became a powerful faction on their own right, the Noah Organization, on the same level as COCOON and SD, making what had been a conflict between two ideologies (totalitarianism and anarchy) about the proper way to "save the world" a three way fight with now Akatsuki's rejection of the extremist ways of the other two added in the mix. The meeting is to reach some kind of agreement between the three powers.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-09, 01:14   Link #884
hilanu

Guys can someone post a link for the chapters 5 and 6 and 8-11 arent on baka tuski
hilanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 16:44   Link #885
darkofficer
just a devil

it seems that the rest of volume 5 is posted, I thought it was abandoned
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 20:45   Link #886
drunkenwolfin
Bearded Author

I've spent all this time waiting for volume 2 & 3 to be translated before reading on, or am I deluding myself and the anime cover vol 1 - 3?

endonline.wordpress.com
drunkenwolfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 20:53   Link #887
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenwolfin View Post
I've spent all this time waiting for volume 2 & 3 to be translated before reading on, or am I deluding myself and the anime cover vol 1 - 3?
Well... volume 4 is when they travel back to the world Akatsuki came from right? I'm pretty sure that's the final scene of the anime.

So. Yeah the anime covered it. Waiting for the translations would give you more depth of knowledge.. but the anime cover's the "bullet points" enough that you can read on and still get it.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 21:21   Link #888
drunkenwolfin
Bearded Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Well... volume 4 is when they travel back to the world Akatsuki came from right? I'm pretty sure that's the final scene of the anime.

So. Yeah the anime covered it. Waiting for the translations would give you more depth of knowledge.. but the anime cover's the "bullet points" enough that you can read on and still get it.
I have honestly been waiting well over a year on those translations to move from the anime to the books *facepalm*

Well its still fantastic news to me ^.^

endonline.wordpress.com
drunkenwolfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 21:29   Link #889
Miraluka
Banned

I'm actually interested of the translations after volume.3 will continue.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 21:32   Link #890
ImperialFlameGod8190

That vol 5 was truly something and it gives a lot of interesting perspective

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2014-11-29 at 00:11.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 20:38   Link #891
GodAtom
Prospective TL'er

Can someone give a summary of Volume 6 please? I'd like to read Volume 7, but am afraid of missing important occurences...
Old 2014-12-28, 21:44   Link #892
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

oh yeah can we have a summary of vol 11. if anyone has it that's the only one i can't figure out.
Old 2015-02-01, 05:26   Link #893
The Green One

Chapter 1 of Volume 8 has been translated.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 06:25   Link #894
ImperialFlameGod8190

Its funny i thought this once i started reading it but it was a shame that this anime never got a second season the more i read i know exactly why. The H-scenes from hagure Yuusha are superior in every possible way to almost anything i've ever read including Testament Litle Sister. The things Akatsuki does make even basara's actions seem tame.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2015-02-01 at 06:45.
Old 2015-02-04, 20:20   Link #895
deathstroke

whats about the missing vols in Baka tsuki, is there a translation somewhere else or i just have to wait?
deathstroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-04, 23:07   Link #896
ImperialFlameGod8190

^Like us all you have to wait.

Old 2015-02-05, 06:38   Link #897
obnuchious

very very interested if there would be a second season of this...

to be certain, who exactly are the members of Noah?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 06:49   Link #898
ImperialFlameGod8190

Unfortunately i dont think there is a second season coming mainly because of the amount of censoring that is required although with some of the current shows thats still a toss up

Old 2015-02-13, 03:58   Link #899
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Unfortunately i dont think there is a second season coming mainly because of the amount of censoring that is required although with some of the current shows thats still a toss up

I don't know how popular this is in Japan but from what I have been noticing, there is quite a bit of interest outside of Japan. Of course those of us outsiders don't matter if this gets a second season or not.

I hope the TL who just returned decides to translate more of the untranslated volumes and not just the one he is currently on. Just to finish the current volume would be a blessing already though.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 07:13   Link #900
Direwolf18

I want to read this I really do but I am going to wait until volume 6 is translated. unless it's a short story collection or something like that. Anyone know why the translator would so 8 over 6? was 6 a crap volume or something? Or was 8 the pinnacle of awesome.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen