AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-27, 22:48   Link #501
SJCrew
Anachro-Romeo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
And this about sums the plot of the fan-made Kyou After.

- Tak
Then they get married, Kyou gets pregnant, and it all goes downhill from there. Plus, I doubt the execution is anywhere close to the way I have it pictured. Imagine everything I just said and apply it to the anime's art direction and drama hooks. Quality shit, right? I seriously doubt amateur fan works can come anywhere close to the standard AS set for this franchise. The bar is just too high.

Quote:
I see where your coming from, but I wouldn't judge too quickly, Kanon and Air had many sex scenes, but as we know the storyline is extremely important in both of them, Clannad could just have easily had them.
I doubt the execution is any good though. I know I was vying for Clannad to play a little less safe by alluding more to physical romance, but an all-out hentai is just too much.
Old 2010-09-29, 22:33   Link #502
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJCrew View Post
Then they get married, Kyou gets pregnant, and it all goes downhill from there. Plus, I doubt the execution is anywhere close to the way I have it pictured. Imagine everything I just said and apply it to the anime's art direction and drama hooks. Quality shit, right? I seriously doubt amateur fan works can come anywhere close to the standard AS set for this franchise. The bar is just too high.
Well it will probably go down-hill for a bit, but not to the limit that Tomoya will just go insane. Nagisa had something that she has always carried with her that affected how her life was played out. But Kyou on the other hand, does not, so it could just be that everyone is happy and they all live happily together ending. But thats just a prediction.
Old 2011-09-21, 00:04   Link #503
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I just wanted to say this after watching the "extra" episode at the twins house.

"Damn!!! Kyou's so hot!!!!! and also Ryou....!!!
Closed Thread