Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-14, 12:40   Link #3521
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
Hmmm, After reading that... and knowing that the greek letter Omega is like the end to everything, So... This season will end with Athena's death (probably saving her sister) and then Pallas as a goddess of love, inherits Athena's love for the earth and its people, thus becoming the new guardian and ending the era of Athena's saints to start the era of Pallas's saints! Nah! that's impossible, It requires a lot of guts from the staff to do such a thing
I thought they were talking about the Omega we've heard of, not a hidden meaning behind the name.

Speaking of which, the 2nd opening song had "awaken the Omega" in the lyrics, but was the Omega ever mentioned in the first season? I remember thinking the "Omega" would replace the Seventh Sense when i first heard it.
Weird. Maybe it was something they had always planned but dropped later, then decided to explore the idea again once the show was renewed.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 14:53   Link #3522
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
Speaking of which, the 2nd opening song had "awaken the Omega" in the lyrics, but was the Omega ever mentioned in the first season? I remember thinking the "Omega" would replace the Seventh Sense when i first heard it.
Weird. Maybe it was something they had always planned but dropped later, then decided to explore the idea again once the show was renewed.
I made that note to.

There were obvious rewrites in the second half of S1 when they found out a second season was greenlit (coughIkkicough), makes me think that Genbu was suppose to tell them about the Omega when they reached his temple and Kouga would have reached in the battle against Abzu. If you think about, the way Kouga fought off Abzu is very similar to the concept of the Omega.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 02:56   Link #3523
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
I made that note to.

There were obvious rewrites in the second half of S1 when they found out a second season was greenlit (coughIkkicough), makes me think that Genbu was suppose to tell them about the Omega when they reached his temple and Kouga would have reached in the battle against Abzu. If you think about, the way Kouga fought off Abzu is very similar to the concept of the Omega.
Galaxian tell me if i was wrong please idont want this become true.

Is that true Kurumada Hand Pain i hope he finish his work and his body will recovered with no problem is that true he undergoing treatment.

i hope not Kurumada have to abandon the project saint seiya next dimension.
i want him become healthy and continue his manga

Last edited by nishikinomaki; 2014-01-15 at 06:57.
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 08:08   Link #3524
Galaxian

I hear that was old news. From what I understand, he's already fine.
Old 2014-01-15, 09:50   Link #3525
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
I hear that was old news. From what I understand, he's already fine.

thank you Galaxian i just hear in others his pain coming back again. good to hear his ok i getting worry for his getting old i hope he finish his work not getting anything problem.

Last edited by nishikinomaki; 2014-01-15 at 10:35.
Old 2014-01-15, 10:15   Link #3526
Ozuma

Phew...Kuramada sensei is alright... ^^

Thought this was going to be a repeat of that whole schtick Natsuki Takaya (forget how last name spelled) author of Fruits Basket series.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-15, 19:38   Link #3527
Galaxian

Old 2014-01-15, 21:41   Link #3528
AGear2Ax
ClearMind

Send a message via MSN to AGear2Ax
Finally got to see the episode with subs. Now I understand why the bronze cloth's weren't scratched... Because the power-up needed them to be intact to look cool. Either that of the gold cloths were replaced by pyrite cloths

Also, please somebody confirm me that Ryuho's cloth upgrade is the dragon's tail and nothing else! XD
Old 2014-01-17, 10:05   Link #3529
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Now I understand why the bronze cloth's weren't scratched... Because the power-up needed them to be intact to look cool. Either that of the gold cloths were replaced by pyrite cloths
Precisely. Gallia couldn’t even scratch those bronze cloths even after releasing her great techniques is bullshit and only makes sense from marketing POV (like you said, they need to make the bronze cloths look intact, shiny & cool to market the toys). And that happens just some moments after Gallia easily tore Integra's gold cloth with her usual attack. Heck, even our Bronzes haven't release their "Omega mode" yet when Gallia used her "Nemesis-whatever technique" that failed to even scratch their bronze cloths, so there’s absolutely no excuse to that aside from marketing stunt. Anyone who's still saying that Omega S2 is power-consistent after this episode is clearly in denial . If anything, Omega S2 is consistent in willing to do anything to serve the merchandise sales with little regards to the quality of the story.

Quote:
Also, please somebody confirm me that Ryuho's cloth upgrade is the dragon's tail and nothing else! XD
Looks like it:

The “Omega mode” in episode 86 is basically the bronzes revealing the hidden gimmicks of their cloths (which have always been there. They just don’t use it). For example: Pegasus’s wings, Orion’s mantle/shroud, Wolf & Lionet’s claws, & Dragon’s tail/whip. What I still don’t get is: what’s Aquila’s hidden gimmick? I don’t see significant changes in Yuna’s appearance.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2014-01-17 at 10:28.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 10:48   Link #3530
Ozuma

@Obelisk

The wings on Yuna's back we're raised up is the difference from her cloth's regular appearance.
Old 2014-01-17, 10:54   Link #3531
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post
@Obelisk

The wings on Yuna's back we're raised up is the difference from her cloth's regular appearance.
That's it?

Poor Yuna, they practically give her nothing in this season 2 (not character development nor fabulous gimmicks).
Old 2014-01-17, 11:39   Link #3532
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
That's it?

Poor Yuna, they practically give her nothing in this season 2 (not character development nor fabulous gimmicks).
wings of yuna change is shape wing and she can controle her wing now and ability fly not need use cosmo not like in season 1 she need cosmo wind to fly.

look carefully her wing is silver now not white anymore

Last edited by nishikinomaki; 2014-01-17 at 11:56.
Old 2014-01-17, 11:52   Link #3533
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post
wings of yuna change is shape wing and she can controle her wing now and ability fly not need use cosmo not like in season 1 she need cosmo wind to fly.

look carefully her wing is silver now not white anymore

Umm...why did you bring up her Season 1 cloth? That's not what I meant. Even a blind man knows that her cloth has changed from S1 to S2 like everybody else . What I meant is that her "usual S2 cloth" compared to her "Omega boosted S2 cloth" this episode. The difference is not that noticeable to me.
Old 2014-01-17, 11:58   Link #3534
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Umm...why did you bring up her Season 1 cloth? That's not what I meant. Even a blind man knows that her cloth has changed from S1 to S2 like everybody else . What I meant is that her "usual S2 cloth" compared to her "Omega boosted S2 cloth" this episode. The difference is not that noticeable to me.
sorry my mistake them i delete it now in picture part

yes did you notice now change shape change in season 2 is white wing turn into silver wing and had cut wing now.

first dont had cut in wing and second had cut wing

Old 2014-01-17, 12:03   Link #3535
Kazu-kun

^ That's still a pretty insignificant change. They're just tweaked the colors a bit and that's all.

Yuuna really gets the short end of the stick in every possible way in this season. They just hate her it seems.
Old 2014-01-17, 12:04   Link #3536
hamazura
whatever

i really want to like s2 but no matter what, its still shit to me.
whats that hellsing's schrodinger shitenou name again? dat random psycho girl, cant even scratch a mere bronze, while the other, aegaeon completely destroy ikki, and hyperion can defeat genbu with just sword (well genbu is weak as fuck).
hyperion is the strongest then, he will kill another 3 goldies next week.
dont ask for titan btw, he is just creepy middle-aged man lolicon, or he is smart to pamper pallas when she is still kid and then "jump into her" when she become adult and smexy
Genbu : "that sword cosmo! its like abzu! or even greater!"
no, genbu no, you are just noob and overestimated dat piece of crap sword. ikki and kouga could almost destroy dat with 1 punch. and eden kamehameha is actually on par with that. so you sucks

and dat half assed upgrade....
souma, haruto, what the hell dude, you are animal now? go shout ROAR!
eden? dat mantle is just eyesore. is dat napkin? lol maybe it would be cool if the mantle become like cloak in the back, but this?
ryuho is basically andromeda upgrade with minimal aspect volume increase of cloth.
only kouga is decent, just like seiya.co in hades arc.

and i dont even want to comment about yuna.

whats next? europa and mira destroy kouga.co who defeat yellow ranger shitenou without any scratch? lol

i only like subaru, which is weak to begin with and will become stronger and then ultimately become super cool anti-hero / main villain. kouga.co just super downgraded.
Old 2014-01-17, 12:06   Link #3537
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post
yes did you notice now change shape change in season 2 is white turn into silver and had cut wing now.
Yeaa....I kinda notice it... maybe... I'm not so sure anymore . Thanx for the comparison pics btw.

Anyway, her "cloth upgrade" is still less than her pals.
Old 2014-01-17, 12:09   Link #3538
Ozuma

@Kazu-kun

I disagree. She played a big bit in allowing Eden to hit Gallia with the Omega charged Orion's Extermination attack and breaking her blade.

Also she and Souma had a pretty boss combination attack against the Pallasire Methone.
Old 2014-01-17, 12:32   Link #3539
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
i really want to like s2 but no matter what, its still shit to me.
I know, right? And some LC-haters who also happened to be loyal Omega-fans (not necessarily in this forum) still calling LC BL-garbage. Well, good luck enjoying the “masterpiece” that is Omega S2 , I’ll take my “BL-garbage” any day .

It’s a shame, I really like Omega Season 1.
Old 2014-01-17, 12:43   Link #3540
hamazura
whatever

i want LC season 4 just to see auntie pandora boobs groped by mephistopheles

Tags
action, shounen