AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-12-10, 01:20   Link #1
Kyomi
What do I know?

AnimeSuki 2007 Choice awards! [Nominations] V.2! ~Read the rules.

~For all AnimeSuki members this is the time to vote for your favorites among the 2007 animes!

After a discussion with the mods I was given the green light to launch this thread that will be dedicated to hearing the forum voices on the greatest of 2007.

The idea is simple;

-For the next 2 weeks forum members will be able to nominate 3 of their favorite choices in every categories.

-Afterwards the top four of every categories will face off at the official voting to determine who is the selected AnimeSuki grand winner.

The Rules:

-Everyone that registered BEFORE December first is eligible to nominate and vote.

-All nominations must be posted before December 25th 2007

-Every anime nominated must have aired/screened/or have been first released at least partially during the year of 2007, series that started airing before 2007 but went ongoing durring the year, and series that have yet to be completed by the end of the year are eligible.
If you aren't sure when a series has aired I recommend looking up AniDB or ANN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
For those of you who, like me, have memories that don't necessarily span a whole year's time, I've compiled some lists of 2007 series by genre using the AniDB database as a starting point, then manually tagging the remaining hundred or so series by hand. I describe my methods more extensively in the linked document. Note that I included only titles that were released or aired in calendar 2007. That's a bit more narrow than the rules which permit 2006 titles to be included if they stretched into 2007.

Please don't argue about these categorizations here; they're the best I could do in a short period of time. If you have a favorite series that's not listed in the category you think it should be, go ahead and nominate it in the category of your choice.

-There is one exception to the previous rule read more below.

-No post are allowed to be edited, be sure of your picks before you submit, you still have a 10 minutes grace period before a post becomes "edited" in that time you CAN change your choices. Anything edited after that will be considered a wasted nomination.

The Categories:

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror

-{E} Favorite Comedy

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama

-{G} Best Fanservice

-{H} Favorite Storyline

-{I} Best Visual/Animation

-{J} Best Soundstrack

-{K} Favorite Male Character

-{L} Favorite Female Character

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA)

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes)

-{O} Worst Anime

-{P} Worst Character

How to nominate:

-You are allowed Three (3) choices in every category, One that will count as two (2) points and the others will count only as one (1)

-You do not need to vote for every category, or put up three choices per category, anything fewer is allowed.

-Due to the addition of numerous categories, you CAN nominate the same anime more than once.

-Both favorite(and worst) Male and Female categories are about nominating characters, but you should include which series/movie/etc they are from.

-If not specified, the first choice you listed in a category will be considered the two (2) points nomination.

-For each category you can either write the letter [From A to O] or the category name as long as you keep it in the same order.

-Obviously, the ones that move on to the voting process are the ones with the most points at the end.

Here is an example of how to nominate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your post should look like this
My picks
{A} (2)Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Shakugan no Shana 2 - Code Geass
{E} (2) Genshiken 2 - Minami-Ke - Clannad

And so on.
((These are random shows that I picked out of AniDB and in no way are actual nominations))

-Also make sure you clearly separate your picks.

-Please write your nominations in Bold in order to make it easier for the count.

-There is no requirement on how much "Action" must an anime have to be in the [A] category, if you think it should be allowed to participate in it, then you can give it a try. The same apply to the other genres as well.

In other words, you can just make use of your common sense to determine if a show should fit somewhere. (For instance Comedy - Romance and Drama can be often mixed up once it comes down to picking up genre)
Obvious attention craving retard choices will be discarded.

-Lastly, this thread can also be used to discuss, not only nominate, but be sure you nominate on your first post in order to make things easier.

now then...Let the nominations begin!

[Edit: Added SeijiSensei's list]

Last edited by Kyomi; 2007-12-13 at 22:49. Reason: Anime listing added.
Kyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 01:54   Link #2
Westlo
Lets be reality

The Categories:

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting Gurren Lagann (2), Hellsing Ultimate, Baccano!.

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy Seirei no Moribito (2), Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd Season,

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi - Gurren Lagann (2), Code Geass, Terra e.

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror - Higurashi Kai (2), Ghost Hound.

-{E} Favorite Comedy - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (2), Lucky Star, Hayate the Combat Butler.

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama - Myself:Yourself (2), Clannad, ef - a tale of memories.

-{G} Best Fanservice - Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun (2), Dragonaut, Gurren Lagann.

-{H} Favorite Storyline - Seirei no Moribito (2), Terra e.

-{I} Best Visual/Animation - Seirei no Moribito (2), Gurren Lagann, Ghost Hound.

-{J} Best Soundstrack - Gurren Lagann (2), Seirei no Moribito, Terra e.

-{K} Favorite Male Character - Kamina from Gurren Lagann (2), Lelouch from Code Geass, Keith from Terra e.

-{L} Favorite Female Character C.C from Code Geass (2), Balsa from Seirei no Moribito, Mion Sonozaki from Higurashi Kai.

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) - N/A

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) - RahXephon (2), The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Baccano!

-{O} Worst Anime - Dragonaut (2), Prism Ark.

-{P} Worst Character - Granny Kaji from Myself:Yourself (2), Atlantis from Heroic Age, Meleaguros from Heroic Age.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 02:18   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting : (2)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Kissdum -Engage Planet- - Kaibutsu Ojou

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy : (2)Sola - Mushi-Uta - Deltora Quest

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi : (2)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Kissdum- Engage Planet- - Bokurano

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror : (2)Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

-{E} Favorite Comedy : (2)Seto no Hanayome - Potemayo - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama : (2)Hitohira - School Days - Myself; Yourself

-{G} Best Fanservice : (2)Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho

-{H} Favorite Storyline : (2)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Hitohira - Kissdum -Engage Planet-

-{K} Favorite Male Character : (2)Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass) - Jail Scaglietti (Nanoha StrikerS) - Nozomu Itoshiki (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)

-{L} Favorite Female Character : (2)C.C. (Code Geass) - Bell Zephyr (Night Wizard) - Varda (Kissdum -Engage Planet-)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) : (2)Shakugan no Shana Movie - Tales of Symphonia OVA - Inukami Movie

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) : (2)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Kissdum -Engage Planet- - Lucky Star

-{O} Worst Anime : (2)Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo - Shining Tears X Wind - Shuffle! Memories

-{P} Worst Character : (2)Makoto Itou (School Days) - Nina Einstein (Code Geass) - Suzaku Kururugi

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 02:28   Link #4
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Gundam 00 - Heroic Age

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Heroic Age - Murder Princess

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Gundam 00 - Code Geass

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror - (2) Darker Than Black - Bokurano - Venus vs. Virus

-{E} Favorite Comedy (2) Kodomo No Jikan - Moetan - Hayate No Gotoku

-{G} Best Fanservice (2) Moetan - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Code Geass

-{H} Favorite Storyline (2)Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Heroic Age - Gundam 00

-{I} Best Visual/Animation - (2) iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Heroic Age

-{J} Best Soundstrack (2) Darker Than Black - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Gundam 00

-{K} Favorite Male Character (2) Simon (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) - Kamina (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) - Lelouche Vie Brittania (Code Geass)

-{L} Favorite Female Character (2) Kagami Kuro (Kodomo No Jikan) - C.C (Code Geass) - Elise Von Dietrich (Sky Girls)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) (2) Murder Princess - Kodomo No Jikan - Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan 2

-{N} Best Anime of all time (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Zeta Gundam - Legend Of The Galactic Heroes

-{O} Worst Anime (2) Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight - Soko No Strain - Prism Ark

-{P} (2) Worst Character Sunohara Youhei (Clannad TV) - Ralph Werec (Soko No Strain) - Sugita Tomokazu Animated (Lucky Star)
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 02:45   Link #5
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

-{E} Favorite Comedy - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (2), Lucky Star

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama - Clannad (TV) (2), Kanon (2006), ef - a tale of memories.

-{H} Favorite Storyline - CLANNAD (TV) (2), ef ~a tale of memories~

-{I} Best Visual/Animation - CLANNAD (TV) (2), Kanon (2006)

-{J} Best Soundtrack - Sola (2), ef ~a tale of memories~, CLANNAD (TV)

-{K} Favorite Male Character - Okazaki Tomoya from CLANNAD (TV) (2), Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Yagami Light from Death Note

-{L} Favorite Female Character Furukawa Nagisa from CLANNAD (TV) (2), Shihou Matsuri from Sola

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) - Byousoku 5cm (2)

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) - Full Metal Panic? The Second Raid (2), Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!, Death Note

P.S. I'm thinking of covering this on my blog. Is that okay with everyone if I do decide to do so?
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 02:48   Link #6
-PoLLuX-
死体。。。上手にうめられた?
*Graphic Designer

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting (2) Code Geass - Claymore

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy (2) Code Geass - Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi (2) Code Geass

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror (2) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai

-{E} Favorite Comedy -

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama (2) Clannad

-{G} Best Fanservice (2) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai

-{H} Favorite Storyline (2) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai

-{I} Best Visual/Animation (2) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai - Clannad

-{J} Best Soundstrack (2) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai - Code Geass

-{K} Favorite Male Character (2) Keiichi from Higurashi Kai - Akasaka from Higurashi Kai

-{L} Favorite Female Character (2) Rena from Higurashi Kai - Rika from Higurashi Kai - C.C from Code Geass

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) -

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) (2) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Kai

-{O} Worst Anime (2) -

-{P} Worst Character -
-PoLLuX- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 03:21   Link #7
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting: (2) Claymore, Code Geass, Gundam 00

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy: (2) Murder Princess

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi: (2) Code geass, Gundam 00

-{E} Favorite Comedy: (2) You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle, Umisho

-{H} Favorite Storyline: You're Under Arrest: Full Throttle, Claymore, (2) Aria the OVA ~Arietta~

-{I} Best Visual/Animation: (2) Gundam 00, Aria the OVA ~Arietta~

-{J} Best Soundstrack: (2) Bamboo blade

-{K} Favorite Male Character: (2) Lelouch (Code geass)

-{L} Favorite Female Character: (2) Helen, Galatea (Claymore).

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA): (2) Aria the OVA ~Arietta~

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes): (2) Record of Lodoss War, Aria

-{P} Worst Character: (2) Suzaku Kururugi (Code geass)
Old 2007-12-10, 03:34   Link #8
wao
OK.

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting - (2)Le Chevalier D'Eon, Seirei no Moribito, Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou: Tou

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy - (2)Seirei no Moribito, Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi - (2)Dennou Coil

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror - (2)Mononoke, Le Chevalier d'Eon, Darker than Black

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama - (2)Emma, Lovely Complex

-{H} Favorite Storyline - (2)Mononoke, Dennou Coil

-{I} Best Visual/Animation - (2)Mononoke, Dennou Coil, Seirei no Moribito

-{J} Best Soundtrack - (2)Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, Romeo x Juliet, Darker than Black

-{K} Favorite Male Character - (2)Medicine Seller (Mononoke), Kenichi Harakawa (Dennou Coil), Tanda (Seirei no Moribito)

-{L} Favorite Female Character - (2)Balsa (Seirei no Moribito), Kino (Kino no Tabi)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) - FLAG

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) - (2)Mononoke, PlanetES, Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo

-{O} Worst Anime - (2)RGB Adventure, Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica, Saint October

-{P} Worst Character - Makoto (School Days), Romeo (Romeo x Juliet), Nekome (Dennou Coil)

...wow, all the stuff I voted for is practically the same I didn't watch much...
Some anime I put in only because it was shown in 2007. I only included what I watched excepting the Worst categories. Would have put TokiKake in more places if it didn't screen in 2006 so I put it as #3 in Best Anime although there's many more vying for that position.
Old 2007-12-10, 03:53   Link #9
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

This is a lot better, IMO.

{A} Seirei no Moribito, Shigurui, Bacanno
{B} Seirei no Moribito, Mononoke
{C} Idolm@ster Xenoglossia, Darker Than Black, Bokurano
{D} Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Ghost Hound, Death Note
{E} Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Minami-ke, Hayate no Gotoku
{F} Nodame Cantabile, Clannad, Kanon 2006
{H} Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Nodame Cantabile, Seirei no Moribito
{I} Shigurui, Seirei no Moribito, ef ~A Tale of Memories~
{J} Nodame Cantabile, Seirei no Moribito, Kanon 2006
{K} Chiaki Shinichi (Nodame Cantabile), Aizawa Yuuichi (Kanon 2006), Itoshiki Nozomu (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)
{L} Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad), Noda Megumi (Nodame Cantabile), Balsa (Seirei no Moribito)
{M} 5 Centimeters Per Second
{N} Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Monster
{O} Shuffle! Memories, Zombie-Loan, The Wallflower aka Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
{P} Shiraishi Minoru (Lucky Star), Vivio (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 03:56   Link #10
d.sinclair

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting : (2)Gurren Lagann, Hellsing Ultimate, Seirei no Moribito

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy : (2)Seirei no Moribito, Claymore, Aria

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi : (2)Dennou Coil, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Gundam 00

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror : (2)Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Death Note

-{E} Favorite Comedy : (2)Seto no Hanayome, Potemayo, Clannad

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama : (2), Clannad, Byousoku 5cm, ef ~ a tale of memories

-{G} Best Fanservice : (2)Umisho, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Zero no Tsukaima 2

-{H} Favorite Storyline : (2)Seirei no Moribito, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion , Clannad

-{I} Best Visual/Animation: (2) Byousoku 5cm, Clannad, Seirei no Moribito

-{J} Best Soundtrack: (2) Nodame Cantabile

-{K} Favorite Male Character : (2)Okazaki Tomoya (Clannad), Moriyama Sunao (Potemayo), Shinichi Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile)

-{L} Favorite Female Character : (2) Nodame (Nodame Cantabile), Mizunashi Akari (Aria OVA), Ogiue Chika (Genshiken 2)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) : (2)Byousoku 5cm, Aria the OVA ~Arietta~

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) : (2) Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Panic! TSR, Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen

-{O} Worst Anime : (2) Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Zero no Tsukaima II, School Days

-{P} Worst Character : (2)Makoto Itou (School Days), Raki (Claymore), Kuchiki Manabu (Genshiken 2)
d.sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 04:12   Link #11
jedinat

{A} Favorite Action/Fighting
(2)Hellsing (2006)

{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy
---

{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi
(2)Blue Drop

{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror
(2)Ghost Hunt - Red Garden

{E} Favorite Comedy
(2)Ichigo Mashimaro OVA - Hayate no Gotoku! - Doujin Work

{F} Favorite Romance/Drama
(2)Kanon (2006) - Lovely Complex - Nana

{G} Best Fanservice
(2)Hayate no Gotoku!

{H} Favorite Storyline
---

{I} Best Visual/Animation
(2)Kanon (2006)

{J} Best Soundstrack
---

{K} Favorite Male Character
---

{L} Favorite Female Character
(2)Itoh Nobue (Ichigo Mashimaro OVA) - Seras Victoria (Hellsing (2006)) - Fukuzawa Yumi (Maria-sama ga Miteru 3rd)

{M} Favorite Short
(2)Aria The OVA: Arietta

{N} Best Anime of all time
(2)Juuni Kokuki - Trigun - Haibane Renmei

{O} Worst Anime
---

{P} Worst Character
---
jedinat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 04:42   Link #12
Darklord_bg
Hallowed Redeemer

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting : (2)Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Darker than Black, Kekkaishi

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy : (2)Kekkaishi, Kaze no Stigma, Claymore

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi : (2)Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Terra e...

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror : (2)Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Death Note

-{E} Favorite Comedy : (2)Gintama, Nodame Cantabile

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama :

-{G} Best Fanservice :

-{H} Favorite Storyline : (2)Terra e, Death Note, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

-{I} Best Visual/Animation: (2) Darker than Black, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

-{J} Best Soundtrack: (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Terra e..., Kekkaishi

-{K} Favorite Male Character : (2)Kittan (TTGL), Lelouch Lamperouge (GEASS), Yagami Kazuma (Kaze no Stigma)

-{L} Favorite Female Character : (2) CC (GEASS), Yoko (TTGL), Theresa (Claymore)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) : (2)Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) : (2) One Piece, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Death Note

-{O} Worst Anime : (2) School Days

-{P} Worst Character : (2)Makoto Itou (School Days), Saionji Sekai (School Days), Katsura Kotonoha (School Days)
Old 2007-12-10, 04:56   Link #13
ze Moose
Iä! Shub-Niggurath!
*Fansubber

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting: (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Claymore - Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy: (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Heroic Age - Claymore

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi: (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Heroic Age - Code Geass

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror: (2) Ghost Hunt - Mononoke

-{E} Favorite Comedy: (2) Seto no Hanayome - Clannad

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama: (2) Clannad

-{G} Best Fanservice: (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

-{H} Favorite Storyline: (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Code Geass

-{I} Best Visual/Animation: (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Claymore - Code Geass

-{J} Best Soundtrack: (2) Oh! Edo Rocket - Darker than Black - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

-{K} Favorite Male Character: (2) Masa (Seto no Hanayome) - Hei (Darker than Black) - Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad)

-{L} Favorite Female Character: (2) Fuko Ibuki (Clannad) - San Seto (Seto no Hanayome) - Yin (Darker than Black)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA): (2) Inukami Movie - Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-Chan 2

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes): (2) Rurouni Kenshin: Reminiscence - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

-{O} Worst Anime: (2) Moetan

-{P} Worst Character: (2) Wolfram von Bielefeld (Kyou Kara Maou! R) - Makoto Itou (School Days) - Suzaku Kururugi (Code geass)
ze Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 05:43   Link #14
patnam

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting
(2)Code Geass : Lelouch of The Rebellion - Darker Than Black - Kaze no Stigma

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy
(2)Claymore - sola - Prism Ark

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi
(2)Code Geass : Lelouch of The Rebellion - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 -

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror
(2)Death Note - Claymore - Higurashi Naku no Koro ni Kai

-{E} Favorite Comedy
(2)Lucky Star - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Kodomo no Jikan

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama
(2)Clannad - ef : A Tale Of Memories - KimiKiss ~pure rouge~

-{G} Best Fanservice
(2)Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun - Hayate no Gotoku - Kodomo no Jikan

-{H} Favorite Storyline
(2)Code Geass : Lelouch Of The Rebellion - ef : A Tale Of Memories - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

-{I} Best Visual/Animation
(2)Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion - Death Note

-{J} Best Soundstrack
(2)Code Geass : Lelouch of The Rebellion - School Days - Hellsing Ultimate

-{K} Favorite Male Character
(2)Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion) - Alucard (Hellsing Ultimate) - Keiichi Maebara (Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai)

-{L} Favorite Female Character
(2)Kotonoha Katsura (School Days) - Teresa (Claymore) - C.C. (Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA)
(2)5 Centimeters Per Second - Koharu Biyori - Kodomo no Jikan OVA

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes)
(2)Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion - School Rumble - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

-{O} Worst Anime
(2)Touka Gettan - The Skullman - Moetan

-{P} Worst Character
(2)Makoto Ito (School Days) - Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion) - Raki (Claymore)
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 05:48   Link #15
Vibeke
❤ Fabulous MAX~! ❤
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Vibeke
-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting - Code Geass

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy - sola (2), Tsubasa Chronicle OVA: Tokyo Revelations, Romeo x Juliet

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi - Code Geass (2), Sky Girls, Bokurano

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror - Death Note (2), Zombie-Loan, Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori

-{E} Favorite Comedy - Lovely Complex (2), Lucky Star, Nodame Cantabile

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama - Nana (2), Lovely Complex, Kimikiss

-{G} Best Fanservice - Zero no Tsukaima 2 (2), Gift OVA

-{H} Favorite Storyline - ef - a tale of memories (2), Death Note, Code Geass

-{I} Best Visual/Animation - Clannad (2), ef - a tale of memories, Kanon (2006)

-{J} Best Soundstrack - sola (2), Code Geass, Nodame Cantabile

-{K} Favorite Male Character - Light Yagami (2) - Death Note, Chiaki Shinichi - Nodame Cantabile, Nozomu Itoshiki - Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

-{L} Favorite Female Character - Noda Megumi (2) - Nodame Cantabile, Miyako Miyamura - ef-a tale of memories, Ichijo Eika - Sky Girls

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) - Tsubasa Chronicle Tokyo Revelations (2), Aria ~Arietta~

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) - Honey and Clover (2), Kaleido Star, Full Metal Panic TSR

-{O} Worst Anime - Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (2), Tokimeki Memorial ~Only Love~

-{P} Worst Character - Makoto Itou (2) - School Days, Sonomiya Karen - Sky Girls, Nina Einstein - Code Geass

Let the battle begin

Currently busy studying Japaneese language and culture on Warsaw University//my animelist
Vibeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 06:10   Link #16
pikuchan
Long time lurker

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting : (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann – Darker Than Black – Seirei no Moribito

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy : (2) Dennou Coil – Saiunkoku Monogatari 2nd season – Oh! Edo Rocket

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi : (2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann – Dennou Coil – Sky Girls

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror : (2) Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kai – Mononoke – Shion no Ou

-{E} Favorite Comedy : (2) Lucky Star – Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei – Minami-ke

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama : (2) Clannad – Ef-a tale of memories – Hitohira

-{G} Best Fanservice : (2) Moetan – Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun – Zero no Tsukaima 2nd season

-{H} Favorite Storyline : (2) Dennou Coil – Clannad – Terra e

-{I} Best Visual/Animation : (2) Clannad – Ef-a tale of memories – Kanon (2006)

-{J} Best Soundstrack : (2) Sketchbook ~full color’s~ – Kanon (2006) – Hidamari Sketch

-{K} Favorite Male Character : (2) Kittan (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann) – Aizawa Yuuichi (Kanon 2006) – Itoshiki Nozomu (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)

-{L} Favorite Female Character : (2) Fate Testarossa (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS) – Izumi Konata (Lucky Star) – Nia ( Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) : (2) Byousoku 5cm – Aria the OVA ~Arietta~ – Inukami The Movie

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) : (2) Air – Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu! – Seikai no Senki

-{O} Worst Anime : (2) Shuffle Memories - Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica – Night Wizard

-{P} Worst Character : (2) Itou Makoto (School Days) – Kururugi Suzaku (Code Geass) – Tachibana Kazuki (Dragonaut)
Old 2007-12-10, 06:21   Link #17
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting : Code Geass

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy : Sola

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama : ef ~ Tales of Memories

-{H} Favorite Storyline : ef ~ Tales of Memories

-{I} Best Visual/Animation : ef ~ Tales of Memories

-{J} Best Soundstrack : ef ~ Tales of Memories (2) Clannad

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) : Full metal panic ~Fumoffu!

-{O} Worst Anime : School Days

-{P} Worst Character : Itou Makoto from School Days
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 07:17   Link #18
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Makoto getting the grand prize, I see.

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting: Seirei no Moribito (2), El Cazador de la Bruja, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy: Night Wizard the Animation (2), Seirei no Moribito, Mushi-uta

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi:Blue Drop(2), Idolm@ster XENOGLOSSIA

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror: Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai (2), Bokurano

-{E} Favorite Comedy: Gakuen Utopia Manabi Straight! (2), Lucky Star, Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama: Hitohira (2), Kanon (2006), RomeoxJuliet

-{G} Best Fanservice: Moetan (2), Kodomo no Jikan

-{H} Favorite Storyline: Dennou Coil (2), Bokurano

-{I} Best Visual/Animation: Seirei no Moribito (2), Clannad

-{J} Best Soundtrack: sola (2), Sketchbook ~full color'S~, Hitohira

-{K} Favorite Male Character: Maebara Keiichi - Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (2), Itoshiki Nozomu - Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei, Sunohara Youhei - Clannad

-{L} Favorite Female Character: Ichinose Nono - Hitohira (2), Minase Nayuki - Kanon, Kagami Kuro - Kodomo no Jikan

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA): Maria-sama ga Miteru OVA (2), Aria the OVA ~Arietta, Byousoku 5cm

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes): Maria-sama ga Miteru, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai, Mai-HiME

-{O} Worst Anime: School Days (2), Prism Ark, Shuffle Memories

-{P} Worst Character: Itou Makoto - School Days (2), Nona Yuuki - Nanatsuiro Drops
niwasatou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-10, 07:59   Link #19
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

The Categories:

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting --->(2) Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann-Code Geass- CLAYMORE

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy-----> (2) CLAYMORE - DRAGONAUT -the Resonance-

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi -----> (2)Code Geass - Gundam00

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror (2) Death note - Shion no Ou- Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro

-{E} Favorite Comedy ----> (2) Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei - Lovely Complex -Minami-ke

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama ------> (2)Clannad - Myself; Yourself -Romeo x Juliet

-{G} Best Fanservice ------> (2) Hayate no Gotoku - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

-{H} Favorite Storyline-----> (2) Gundam00 - Clannad - Sisters of Wellber

-{I} Best Visual/Animation ----> (2)Clannad - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

-{J} Best Soundstrack ----> (2) Gundam00 - Nodame Cantabile

-{K} Favorite Male Character ----> (2) Uichah Itachi (naruto) - Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin ) - Jiraiya ( Naruto)

-{L} Favorite Female Character-----> (2) Fuko Ibuki (Clannad) - Teresa (Claymore) - Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-Man)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA) ----> N/A

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes) ----> (2) School Rumble - Rurouni Kenshin - Gundam Seed

-{O} Worst Anime -----> (2) Prism Ark - School Days- The Skullman

-{P} Worst Character -----> (2) Sai (naruto)- Suzaku Kururugi + Nina Einstein (Code geass)
Old 2007-12-10, 08:04   Link #20
gaguri

-{A} Favorite Action/Fighting: Code Geass

-{B} Favorite Adventure/Fantasy: Seirei no Moribito

-{C} Favorite Mecha/SciFi: Dennou Coil, Bokurano

-{D} Favorite Mystery/Horror: Mononoke

-{E} Favorite Comedy: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Hayate no Gotoku

-{F} Favorite Romance/Drama: Nodame Cantabile, Kanon2006

-{G} Best Fanservice: Code Geass

-{H} Favorite Storyline: Nodame Cantabile

-{I} Best Visual/Animation: Mononoke

-{J} Best Soundstrack: Seirei no Moribito

-{K} Favorite Male Character: Chiaki Shinichi (Nodame Cantabile)

-{L} Favorite Female Character: Noda Megumi (Nodame Cantabile)

-{M} Favorite Short (Movie/OVA): 5 cm/sec

-{N} Best Anime of all time (everything goes): Now and then here and there, PlanetES, Honey and Clover II

-{O} Worst Anime: --

-{P} Worst Character: --
gaguri is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
choice awards