AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2010-03-02, 23:46   Link #1
Blayne Barudorii

Blayne Barudorii's Art (Mostly Oots style)

Hiya, the below will be my drawings, fanart, and some work I've done towards some webcomics I've been working on, I hope this is all alright, I hope to learn how to draw in an anime style eventually but right now vector graphics for the below was an easier first step.

Book review in the form of a Zero Punctuation parody: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12HpzDS6FBs

Some NFSW swearing near the end.

--------------- Comics Section ----------------

Senatus Populusque Tyrannum Cast Page once I got some more comics done I'll post more in the series.

SPQT is a DnD based story meant to pad out the backstory for a D&D setting I'm making, dragon and geopolitical centric, biggest feature is that I am trying to mishmash together the stereotypical "timeframe" of each culture or relevent counterpart culture and place them all in the same era, so Muscovite Russians at the same time as Spartan Greeks with Teutonic Germans etc with Hobbits in Camelot.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Meet my first retcon, the fort went from stone to wood in a single scene! A wizard did it!

Spoiler:

The End is Not Yet & Nation Shall Rise Against Nation.
Disclaimer: Mild swearing Also any resemblance from the nation-tans and any real world events or nations is entirely coincidental the the strips/gags are based on events from a longterm grand strategy game (Victoria Revolutions and Hearts of Iron II) any ethnic or cultural insensitivity is entirely unintentional, this was meant to be loosely inspired by Axis Powers hetalia nation-tan comic so I added flavorful expressions to the different national representatives with any negative protrayal is actually my view of the player not the country.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

more swearing (though in Russian) so i'll just link it http://i36.tinypic.com/346p1dj.jpg

Scathing satire of the player who was Finland!Russia before I took his place when he raged quit the game when he lost the war.
Spoiler:

Red Square, China got annexed by Japan so I switched to Russia renamed from Finland and allied with Japan and Malaysia and new China.

Spoiler:

This is an injoke with the Hearts of Iron engine, basically you and your ally share line of sigh over the front, so its possible to have a situation where YOU can see all the enemy troops but your ally can't despite the one actually having troops adjacent and you don't, interesting case of gameplay and story segregation.
Spoiler:

--------------- Misc Oots Art -------------------

My Avatar

My rendition of Rasputin

Young!Rasputin

Elminster
Spoiler:

Weak first attempt at a Force dragon (Epic level handbook)
Spoiler:

Gibbering Ord
Spoiler:

Hectadectories (Epic god slaying abomination of Doom(tm))
Spoiler:

NKVD Commisar

--------------- Quod Erat Faciendum -----------------
This is kinda of a blomic, not much progress on it despite loads of hilarious things in my life.

Myself
Spoiler:

First comic
Spoiler:

My concept art of a World of Warcraft comic.
Blayne Barudorii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 23:57   Link #2
Blayne Barudorii

Reserved for anything that might require a second post. Also to point out that my avatar is a Drow Wizard specializing in Divination.
- "I used to think spells equaled power, too. Back when I was alive... You know what equals power? Power equals power. Crazy huh? ... If you can lose it by blowing two will saves then you never had power to begin with." - Xykon's much needed Hannibal Lecture to Varsuvius.

If your interested in an Oots style avatar please feel free to PM me and we can work out the details then.
Old 2010-03-05, 04:36   Link #3
Blayne Barudorii

Another update from my Hearts of Iron 2 game, the German-Franco alliance is invading mother Russia, my Japanese and Chinese allies are a few months away and distracted by the Malaysian federation, so I have to bravely hold the line.
- "I used to think spells equaled power, too. Back when I was alive... You know what equals power? Power equals power. Crazy huh? ... If you can lose it by blowing two will saves then you never had power to begin with." - Xykon's much needed Hannibal Lecture to Varsuvius.

If your interested in an Oots style avatar please feel free to PM me and we can work out the details then.