AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-11, 13:17   Link #21
Haruka Tenoh
Bardiche Assault..Set Up!

Hey I'm new in here... I guess I'd take Shizuru... because of her glamour, her ways, her tea, and her sense of honour. She's loyal, I guess that's really important for my otome
Old 2006-02-11, 14:05   Link #22
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I think Nao would be one of the 'tougher' Otome to handle in that she's so independant and doesn't give a damn about standard protocol and things like that. Even the 'almighty' Sergay has trouble with her snarkiness from time to time.

So far, Nao looks to be the most popular candidate for a personal Otome among us - *shivers*. I pray for our sanity. XD

Nina stands to be the most loyal (despite personal issues)
Shizuru's probably the most battle-experienced Meister (that we've seen so far) so in a fight - you better hide, especially if you have 'crotch guns'.
As for the most powerful...still waiting on Mai's appearance to give a decision for that.
Old 2006-02-11, 14:19   Link #23
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Irina, shes a damn good detective =D
or
MAKI MAKI!! i love her, funniest character in Mai Otome.

both have pink hair =D
Old 2006-02-11, 15:06   Link #24
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
I would go with Natsuki and here is why...

Natsuki is responsible, capable, hot and the ultimate reason to use a rubber.
Old 2006-02-11, 15:09   Link #25
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Talking

Natsuki, so Shizuru will show up severel times a day.
plus, if something dangerous will show up, Shiz would protect Nat and you for sure ^^ ---> buy one, get two Otomes

Nao would make a good chouce too, for several reasons. loyal when it truly matters, great sense for homor, clever and sexy

Shiho as your Otome would bring al lot of fun, this maki maki thing is amazeing!!!
King: "That stupid king of the other country..."
Shiho: "Leave this to me... maki maki maki."

(sorry fpr my bad english...)
Old 2006-02-11, 15:11   Link #26
Haruka Tenoh
Bardiche Assault..Set Up!

yeah i think that if you choose shizuru or natsuki... you get de special combo :P
Anyways... nobody wants poor Tomoe... tsk tsk tsk being a psycho is a problem for being our otome?
Old 2006-02-11, 15:49   Link #27
ranchan13

Wow, I'm surprised that I haven't seen a single person mention her.....

I think I'd have to go with Akira. Seriously, even without the power of an Otome in MO, she fought rather evenly with the Otome. Imagine what would happen with her in a robe? She's about as loyal as they come, due to her honor, and just as Takumi did, she's a great stand-in for a king (especially since she practically lives as a man). I really don't see any romance budding with her, unless Takumi is around, aand because of that chances are she'll be around to protect her master for a long time.
Akira, Jacinth of Shadows

My second choice would be Nao and my third would be Chie. Arika would come in at number four, and I'll round out my top five with Nina.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2006-02-11, 15:56   Link #28
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

My number 1 choice would be Chie-chan, of course.

I guess that makes Mai & Fumi number 2 and number 3.
Old 2006-02-11, 17:37   Link #29
Abbott
Munior Jember

Yayoi Alter.
Old 2006-02-11, 20:29   Link #30
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Hum... Mine would have to go through her all Pearl year.

And i think i would choose... Akane, cause i fed up with all the Kazu-kazu story.
And her Gem would be... Sparkling tearful Quartz

Last edited by Sageblink; 2006-02-12 at 00:10.
Old 2006-02-11, 23:14   Link #31
GracefulAmethyst
Meister Otome Arika

Send a message via AIM to GracefulAmethyst Send a message via MSN to GracefulAmethyst Send a message via Yahoo to GracefulAmethyst
My Otome would have to be ither Charming Chie or Sexy Shizuru! I love them^_^ .they are Exceptionally Hawt..<3
Old 2006-02-12, 02:19   Link #32
Lost

Definately not Arika, I value my peace and quiet, neither do I need her grandmother's wisdom, thank you.

I would go with Haruka. I love her impulsiveness and headstrong will... cracks me up all the time, but those qualities will be useful in battle. (Just hope she remembers to activate master-contract.) She has a strong sense of what she believes is right and wrong, she is uber-loyal and she will hate any of those who threaten her master.

Even if she comes off as controlling I think she'll make a good adviser (just scale down her reccomendations a hundred-fold or so), and shes actually quite caring. Plus she's not one to give up that easily; loved her final head-butt in MH. I guess you just cant go wrong with GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS!!!

As for her title, let me try: Blazing Arc of Truth...
Old 2006-02-12, 06:34   Link #33
Lith Maethor

Send a message via ICQ to Lith Maethor Send a message via AIM to Lith Maethor Send a message via MSN to Lith Maethor Send a message via Yahoo to Lith Maethor
hmmm... tough choices... but oh well, here it goes...

First Pick: Chie (she is just too cool to pass) or Nao (lotsa fun to keep around)
Close Second: Miyu (if valid option... her eyebrows bother me, else she would be #1)

of course in case Mikoto (not as cat) is an option, all the above do not even come close
Old 2006-02-12, 16:26   Link #34
Marvel
Demon-Fox Inside©

I would pick Natsuki, She's wise and knows what she's doing. Her personality is laso great... and for second choice it would be Nao. She's als and loyal and she has her good points in her own way.
Old 2006-02-12, 22:20   Link #35
Bloody

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracefulAmethyst
My Otome would have to be ither Charming Chie or Sexy Shizuru! I love them^_^ .they are Exceptionally Hawt..<3
Ditto ^_^ , But i think I like Shizuru more
Old 2006-02-12, 23:35   Link #36
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Hm. I'm usually not one for the her type of personality, but something about Erstin just seems so... huggable. It's like she exudes an aura of a lonely puppy in the rain. Maybe I'm still riding off her death scene, but I like her the most so far.

Second choice would be Nina. I like how serious she can be, and how passionate (see: obsessive) she seemed to be whenever an issue with Sergay came up. And she's sensitive, too
Old 2006-02-13, 00:17   Link #37
BigPrime

Hmm....Rena Sayers or Aoi Senoh. Loyal, brave, beautiful, elegant. Rena was loyal to her Master even after her Contract was severed. That's impressive. Aoi might not be an Otome, but it's hard to deny she'd make a good one. Of the Corals, I think I'd go with Lilie Aldean. Why? No one else has chosen her and she seems like decent Otome material, if a bit plain.
Old 2006-02-13, 01:32   Link #38
PwrSerge
It's good to be evil...

I suppose I would jump on the Nao bandwagon. Seriously, she seems just amoral enough to me that she would do ANYTHING. What better quality could you have in a bodyguard?

SERGE
Old 2006-02-13, 01:52   Link #39
Akuma-sama
Purr, good kitty...

Hn... Miyu?
But no, she's not an Otome.

I'd pick Erstin, minus the whole Schwarz thing; Cute, bouncy, good cook, sweeter than the love child of Hello Kitty and a chocolate bar, and did I mention bouncy? Yes I did. I said it twice. Twice was the word bounce said. This explanation therefore has twice the bouncage. And it has been said twice more afterward so the two bouncage came in pairs.

...be right back, fixing my innuend-o-meter.
Old 2006-02-13, 03:46   Link #40
suckoja

nina wong... My life would be more easy for sure.
Closed Thread