AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Old 2010-07-13, 18:00   Link #601
Circlebutton
Occasional Occasionalist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
god I can only hope we get something like this

I approve of this pair of lovely b- ...pictures. I said PICTURES! *cough*
Old 2010-07-14, 04:46   Link #602
msg

How come my sig looks blurred, grainy kinda of look..I did adjust it to 300px/inchTried to readjust it again but it's still the same.

Anyway if you look at the anime opening you can see all the 13 girls excluding Maya the teacher at my sig and all of them are quite "prominent" in the game.Actually there are two more but i just followed the anime for "consistency".I wish the others beside the "six" have a route especially hibiki.I really like her ...A friend that can be count on and reliable.Manaka the occultist intrigues me and Riuko the fiesty megane is always with her.Can't wait for Rihoko arc...

I see that some of the posters don't really like Morishima as a character cuz of how they potray her as unrealistic and manipulative...well all i can say is that reality is always stranger than fiction.I really did saw that type of character and i was actually rejected by her 3 times...lol and i'm not at all like juni.Oh the memories but it was really fun to hang out with her.Oh she get boreds easily, like pretty things and bubbly.Thats why i can relate what Moroshima went through as a character.

I like how the direction of how Amagami is going.It's quite refreshing and different than the rest but not really "new".It's actually not a "Harem" per se (i have enough of that..hatsukoi, ichigo 100%. nyan koi..etc.sigh) but more of "what ifs" kinda of situation.Not about Junichi but more about the "choices" you make...I guess you guys already knew that.
Old 2010-07-14, 10:32   Link #603
Copycatken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I don't see how it would be degrading. I mean if they want to go to the beach, then let them do just that! I won't complain.
I doubt that a beach episode is going to happen, as this series is occurring during the winter The closest thing we could get is the pool, like in episode 2.
Old 2010-07-14, 10:52   Link #604
Soviet

Watched the first episode and....yeeesh, no thanks. A sugary and bubbly romance show with no substance (oh man, the dialogue in this episode ) needs at least some fanservice but even that is missing!

Though I laughed my ass off at the beginning of the episode, being depressed for TWO YEARS because some girl dumped him on christmas eve? Damn, seems like that girl made a smart decision.
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 11:11   Link #605
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
I don't know man, that just felt like shitty writing, instead of showing us these things the director/script writer decides to point out this, by making junichi say osananajimi for the sake of spelling it out. I mean it's ok to introduce characters, but this could have been played in a much more subtle/realistic way.
To be quite frank though, it isn't Rihoko's arc (much to my dismay), so there's no need to 'show'. It's Haruka's arc, and the only things they need to 'show' are the things relevant to her plot or her character. It would actually be shitty writing if they lost focus and started showing off parts of the other girls, as it will detract from the Haruka's story.

I mean, there's a time to show and a time to tell, especially since showing takes pages (writing) or time (video). This most definitely wasn't the time to show how protagonist and Rihoko are childhood friends writing-wise, although hot damn, I wouldn't complain if they actually did.... but that's just me.

Quote:
Childhood friends don't get that much luck in adaptations, though not this time! I can't wait to see Rihoko in the spotlight.
Lol, dont get me started on 'luck' of the childhood friend... unless you want me to do a list of adaptations only?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 11:21   Link #606
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copycatken View Post
I doubt that a beach episode is going to happen, as this series is occurring during the winter The closest thing we could get is the pool, like in episode 2.
Yeah i know about when the series is set, though i just wanting to get the point across that not all beach episodes are for one reason.
Old 2010-07-14, 11:42   Link #607
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Yeah i know about when the series is set, though i just wanting to get the point across that not all beach episodes are for one reason.
aye, lest some forget - the beach is simply a great romantic location regardless of the attire. The experience (beach, onsen, etc) gets people relaxed and they drop their shields.
Old 2010-07-14, 13:07   Link #608
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copycatken View Post
Well, one of my questions was whether or not the season will change with each girl. That's how we came to this topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Though I laughed my ass off at the beginning of the episode, being depressed for TWO YEARS because some girl dumped him on christmas eve? Damn, seems like that girl made a smart decision.
I don't think he was depressed per say. He just wasn't interested in matters of the heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
aye, lest some forget - the beach is simply a great romantic location regardless of the attire. The experience (beach, onsen, etc) gets people relaxed and they drop their shields.
Hmm...I never looked at them that way. I guess some are for more than just fan service. I'll take my foot out of my mouth for a little while now.
Old 2010-07-14, 13:20   Link #609
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I don't think he was depressed per say. He just wasn't interested in matters of the heart.
I agree with DragoZERO, it seemed like he was only really depressed because it was getting closed to Christmas again and that was when he got stood up for the date.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 17:12   Link #610
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yup , just watch ep 2 , the relation are improving fast .

So does it means that this show will get different pairing/ending ? With around 4 episodes for every arc .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 17:19   Link #611
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
So does it means that this show will get different pairing/ending ? With around 4 episodes for every arc .
Each of the heroines will have their own arc animated, which will last four episodes each. So yes.
Old 2010-07-14, 17:48   Link #612
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Each of the heroines will have their own arc animated, which will last four episodes each. So yes.
Thanks to confirm
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 21:01   Link #613
Mazryonh

So which order are the arcs going to air in? I've seen some interesting bits of production art showing the studio making a "seiyuu joke" by having Rina Satou's (Kaoru) character kick a vending machine in the same manner and angle as Mikoto Misaka did from To Aru Majutsu No Index. I'd like to see Kaoru's arc next, though to be frank they could air them in any order since the arcs are not chronologically connected to one another.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 21:03   Link #614
Midonin
Last Engage

The order's given away in the OP. The order that the camera pans to each of the girls in is the order of when we'll be visiting their alternate universe.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 02:45   Link #615
ironmaiden08

Are the arcs going to be a continuation of the previous arc or will the storylines reset for every girl? Not sure which one I'd be more a fan of...but I figured it'd be hard to produce a "realistic" storyline involving multiple girls in series.
ironmaiden08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 02:56   Link #616
Mentar
Banned

Almost certainly a full reset. Story restarts from scratch.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 03:00   Link #617
ninja_pintu

How many more episodes in the current arc? I can't stand this one-_-
Old 2010-07-15, 03:20   Link #618
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu View Post
Check exactly six posts above yours.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=612
Old 2010-07-15, 03:52   Link #619
ironmaiden08

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu View Post
Although haruka's definitely not my favorite pick I think she makes for an interesting arc...maybe it'll grow on you?...and me at the same time
ironmaiden08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 05:09   Link #620
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This is too glorious not to post.

Warning: the song has minor auditive spoilers, you could say. That's if you can understand what she says, of course. It's nothing big at all but I'm still warning you, just in case.

Oh god, why isn't Miya getting an arc? ;_;
Hopefully, she'll get decent screentime in Sae's arc, since they're friends. I think Ai is in the same class as her as well, right?

Tags
romance, seinen, shounen