AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-26, 12:48   Link #81
JustRob

Because they bothered to mention Hanatarou and none of the other Vizards. Most of the other Vizards played a bigger role then Hanatarou.
Old 2011-08-26, 12:59   Link #82
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Most of the other Vizards played a bigger role then Hanatarou.
...as did a number of the other unmentioned VC's and Captains. Yet they still didn't get mentioned.
Old 2011-08-26, 13:21   Link #83
JustRob

Which adds to the confusion.
Old 2011-08-26, 14:42   Link #84
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Kinda off-the-convo question, is this the first time Kubo has used GT as an actual moon slicer, artistically? Anyways, above avg bleach chapter for me, we got more context than usual with a dose of kickass, which I'm afraid won't last till the next chapter.
Old 2011-08-26, 15:58   Link #85
kitten320

If he were to list everyone, whole chapter would be just a list of characters.
Old 2011-08-27, 00:04   Link #86
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
If he were to list everyone, whole chapter would be just a list of characters.
Right, but if you know you can only show a few, why show minor characters like Hanatarou and not more important characters like any of the other captains or Vizards?
Old 2011-08-27, 00:21   Link #87
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

well, Hanatarou did save Ichigo's life, that's as much sense as I can make of Ichigo mentioning him compared to say...Matsumoto.

Pretty much everyone else is just those who helped him along the way or have massive respect for Ichigo...then there's Kenpachi, who I'm sure respects him, but doesn't want to be cheated out of a fight to the death with Ichigo <.<
Old 2011-08-27, 00:27   Link #88
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
well, Hanatarou did save Ichigo's life, that's as much sense as I can make of Ichigo mentioning him compared to say...Matsumoto.

Pretty much everyone else is just those who helped him along the way or have massive respect for Ichigo...
lol. Actually, Matsumoto's one of the shinigami he highlights. Though he referred to her as "Rangiku-san". I guess you missed that part.
*edit*
It's funny how much discussion such a seemingly insignificant issue is bringing up. Even on other message boards I visit, people can't seem to help themselves from wondering why Kubo chose to highlight some of the characters he did. Are many of us perhaps reading too deeply into it? Are we absolutely sure Kubo didn't decide to mention some of these characters at random?
Old 2011-08-27, 01:01   Link #89
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*shrug* I didn't really read anything into it myself
Old 2011-08-27, 01:04   Link #90
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Are many of us perhaps reading too deeply into it?
Yes, but that happens all the time, so don't read anything into it. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
No one is laughing at the last page? That Ginjou's outfit?
My first thought:

"GO! TO! DMC!! GO! TO! DMC!!"

I really want to call asspull on Ginjou being revealed as an ex-shinigami substitute this chapter, but I can't, since Kubo actually revealed it in his first chapter. He just did pretty good job of misdirecting us in the interim. Gotta give him props.

Still plenty of ways to screw it up from here on out, of course, and ignoring a number of characters who should be not only present but pertinent (Tsukishima, Chad, Orihime, Uryuu) is a good way to start on that road.

On a lighter note, anyone else initially think of Aizen when Toshiro mentioned "that man"...? ^_^
Old 2011-08-27, 04:52   Link #91
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

dammit this arc is still going!! *cries*

i bet all the captains just watch ichigo fight....JUST GET IN THERE AND KILL THOSE TWO SO WE CAN MOVE TO A DIFFERENT ARC

sighs theres my rant, and the middle finger to all the ponces whose gonna give bad rep to me for saying how i feel, geeze its not a "only say good things about this manga thread"
Old 2011-08-27, 07:35   Link #92
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Ichigo is recalling people whose reiatsu he feels within his power. Hitsugaya points that out immediately. This was like a donation, Urahara was collecting reiatsu for Ichigo, and Yama ordered all Captains and VC to contribute. That doesn't mean he forbid contributions from everyone else. Anyone who freely wished to give their reiatsu would probably be allowed to.
come to think of it, we're the same on understanding that Uruhara was collecting reatsu to the Gotei 13 and to the vizards for Ichigo. Also, Ichigo feel that power he just blast against Ginjou is the power comes from them. Therefore, I think this dismissed the idea of reawakening his OWN shinigami power. It's like we can compare Ichigo to an empty container now and, that Uruhara is asking everyone to put their reatsu. That's why I'm wondering how come Ichigo is capable to withstand those powers. If he still had Zangetsu then why did he not feel Zangetsu's presence?................Oh gosh, Goobye Zangetsu? How sad.

and i'm wondering too about that "sheathebreaker" Uruhara created for Ichigo. Why does it still retain its shape after Ichigo absorb all present reatsu within it?

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-08-27, 08:00   Link #93
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

careful mate this is bleach i doubt the mangaka thinks that far ahead, im pretty sure he makes it up week to week
Old 2011-08-27, 08:07   Link #94
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

^ seems like your telling he did Bleach because his "bored".....lol

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-08-27, 09:06   Link #95
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by rei_ayanami17 View Post
^ seems like your telling he did Bleach because his "bored".....lol
Yep, you can see that the plot is a mess so far. There are things that should have been cleared up, but Kubo hasn't done so. He's just trolling.
Old 2011-08-27, 15:19   Link #96
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiX View Post
After reading the latest Bleach Chapter, one thing comes to mind...Yu Yu Hakusho...that is all!
90% of the series has reminded me of YuYu Hakusho to be honest.
Old 2011-08-27, 21:20   Link #97
mobile_suit_gundam00

i have a feeling this is gonna start to go in a yu yu hakasho sort of direction. But i want to see tsukishima and what there gonna do about all the people who were cut by him, he's the dangerous one. Unless Ginjou has gained some serious power from ichigo's fullbring
Old 2011-08-27, 23:43   Link #98
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile_suit_gundam00 View Post
i have a feeling this is gonna start to go in a yu yu hakasho sort of direction. But i want to see tsukishima and what there gonna do about all the people who were cut by him, he's the dangerous one. Unless Ginjou has gained some serious power from ichigo's fullbring
Ichigo will go bankai to defeat Ginjou, someone else will pick off Tsukishima.
Old 2011-08-28, 00:14   Link #99
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

ishida is bleeding out on the floor but is anyone even noticing? nope.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-08-28, 01:08   Link #100
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

just a flesh wound

Closed Thread