AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-19, 10:28   Link #13641
Eratas123

@ Demi - They're crimes were overblown to place them in jail. Ichika takes note of the fact that none of them act like criminals at all.

@ Stratos - So it was just a coincidence? Okay, I guess it's good

@ Meistah - How fast are these planes? I remember white knight owning a crapload of planes with just her BFS.
Old 2011-12-19, 10:34   Link #13642
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: None of them do, but make at least one of them perform the act but not aware of it. Catch my drift? They did the crime physically but by law(if I remember right) should not be accountable because it was all set-up by the actual criminal In short, a set-up that as taken to another level.

Anyone here willing to give their opinion on what they'd feel if they realized:

their existence was allowed by a powerful being that is using them to serve it? And that all the bad things in your life can be traced back to this powerful being?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 10:36   Link #13643
Eratas123

That's religion in a nutshell.
Old 2011-12-19, 10:37   Link #13644
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - So it was just a coincidence? Okay, I guess it's good
I guess. If you'd recall, towards the end of Athena Bouclier, Chifuyu kept mentioning that Inami's an "interesting" individual.

She pretty much senses a slight hint of familiarity from him but she has yet to realize that Inami was indeed one of the assistant instructors she met from back then.

On the other hand, Inami thought she knows it was him, and thought that was the rationale behind her decision to make him an instructor in the ISA.

An honest misunderstanding, I'd say.
Old 2011-12-19, 10:46   Link #13645
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Makes sense No need to turn either into a black hole sue.

@ Demi - How do you think the unofficial harem should be involved?
Old 2011-12-19, 10:56   Link #13646
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Chifuyu: Ichika's superior.

Tatenashi: The mysterious lady that seems to be everywhere Ichika is snooping around(she's snooping too to find proof of Kanzashi's innocence)

Maya: criminal lawyer or judge

Honne: a frequent visitor who goes to meet an inmate(Kanzashi)

Chelsea: Same boat as Honne only for Cecilia instead.

Natasha Fairs: A wizened old inmate who gives Ichika most of the lowdown in the prison and is actually someone Chifuyu handled before but couldn't get out of prison(pretty much in the same situation as the girls).

Byakushiki personification: A little girl(victim of abuse) Ichika tried to save before(his first case) in his line of work. But she fell in love with him and her mind was too far gone when he'd reached her. She almost killed them both in a lover's suicide. She was the only one who died.
Old 2011-12-19, 11:16   Link #13647
Eratas123

@ Demi - BS personifications is too sad How aboht just making her a new inmate? That way she didn't get abused yet. Also, Ichika is just a volunteer so he's not some wizened old Psych manager. In the beggining, Ichika feels like it's a drag to go to the prison, this changes when he gets to know the inmates and starts to risk his life for them. Also, what's Kanzashi's crimes?

Side note - Ichika and Tatenashi can partner up! They have the same goals.
Old 2011-12-19, 11:24   Link #13648
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Sorry, it just kinda happened It's the drawback of writing when I'm depressed I actually had to fight off the urge for the others.

Tatenashi won't trust Ichika so easily. She's been at this much longer than he has and has come in contact with many attempts on her life due to initially accepting help.

Ichika also realizes things are deeper than they seem and isn't sure who is one to trust(standard hardboiled noir stuff)

Byakushiki, I prefer her to be a memory. You can make it so that Ichika actually blocked out those memories as some sort of post trauma defense mechanism. As the events unfold, he remembers and understands, that for all his whining, he's doing this because he wants to. Clincher if Byakushiki is found in the closed files of the prison.

Or you could make her a ghost of someone who didn't survive the horrors of the prison.

Or you could make her a drug induced hallucination of Ichika when the bad guys try to drug him and make him forget whatever he dug up.

EDIT:
Kanzashi Sarashiki: convicted of homicide. Details of online bullying, slander causing in mental breakdown of victim.
Spoiler for the truth:
Old 2011-12-19, 11:30   Link #13649
Eratas123

Byaku Shiki will be a prisoner kept in the solitary wards. Ichika will save her later.

Te Big Bad here is the prison warden of the facility. This guy abuses the prisoners and most of his captures are people he's framed just because of some insane reason or one another. This means there's no chance for redemption for this guy.

Side note - You never told me Kanzashi's crimes.

@ Treme - Who do you play as and for in Skyrim?
Old 2011-12-19, 11:41   Link #13650
demino_hellsin
That one guy

um so make byaku-chi rarely appear before Ichika?
Old 2011-12-19, 11:45   Link #13651
Eratas123

Yup, that's what I'm planning Ichika knows her, but he couldn't stop the warden from taking her. This causes him to supress the memory and is one of the (unknown to him) main reasons he didn't want to go to the prison.

Side note - What, did Kanzashi have a death note or something?
Old 2011-12-19, 11:48   Link #13652
demino_hellsin
That one guy

No, she just knows things about these people. Embarassing things she normally wouldn't use or say against them. She writes down all bad things and how much she hates these people on a wordprocessor and saves the file. She could never bring herself to delete it. A hacker gets into her files and takes it and posts it on the net. People see it and start to gather around it like trolls around a fresh meme.
Old 2011-12-19, 11:54   Link #13653
Eratas123

Then why did all those people die? Did they commit suicide?
Old 2011-12-19, 11:56   Link #13654
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Yes. The authorities assumed that this was Kanzashi's plot all along but actually Kanzashi was just trying to vent her anger and frustrations. She couldn't prove that she didn't upload the files and somehow her IP address was showing. Multiple hackers in service of the law testified that they traced the source all back to her.
Old 2011-12-19, 12:00   Link #13655
Eratas123

Was the hacker just random or was it planned?

@ Treme - Why so quiet? I asked a question earlier PM me if you want.
Old 2011-12-19, 12:01   Link #13656
demino_hellsin
That one guy

> : )

you decide

EDIT: Tabane: She works as the boss for Ichika's firm. She's also the company shrink. She assigned Ichika to that prison because she believed her younger sister needed it.
Old 2011-12-19, 12:04   Link #13657
Eratas123

Then why didn't Tabane just find a way to get her sis out? It couldn't have been too hard for her.

Side note - Ichika is a student. He doesn't work in a firm.
Old 2011-12-19, 12:10   Link #13658
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Houki should still resent Tabane for making Houki's life hard. Because of Tabane's line of work(I'm assuming there's some danger.) as well as how she kept overstepping her bounds, she gained a lot of enemies and the Shinononos had to keep moving. She couldn't help Houki because there was no intention to cooperate. There was also the fact she's already a big name and that her investigating would cause too big a ruckus and might put her sister in danger.

If Ichika is a highschool student then his childhood he wanted to be like his sister Chifuyu who helped people. That one time was when he met byaku and thigns got bad and he got traumatized. Cue many years later he is drawn into the same place that haunts his nightmares.
Old 2011-12-19, 12:13   Link #13659
Eratas123

@ Demi - Makes as much sense as any, honestly. But why Kanzashi? Was there something special about her that made Tabane specifically cause her arrest?

Yup, that was the idea He says he feels uneasy in the facility and frequently hears screaming in the hallways. This is due to his repressed memories.
Old 2011-12-19, 12:14   Link #13660
Eratas123

I have to go to sleep, see you tom.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest