AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-04-29, 09:35   Link #4021
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Wo, Imai made a drawing mistake with Kuch's clothes.
Was there? She didn't wear clothes very much in this chapter, with the bath scene and bed scene, lol.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 10:09   Link #4022
Homura7

Well, well, now that's interesting. If in the end Arclight gains Blade's body, then he's doomed.

With all the info we have now, you pretty much can figure out why taking Blade's body will be beneficial yet a step to death for Arclight.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 11:16   Link #4023
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Was there? She didn't wear clothes very much in this chapter, with the bath scene and bed scene, lol.
I made a note of it on the page it happened >.>

Ch. 59 had some careless errors that I was surprised neither Kami or his ED noticed. I think possibly he decided to do that walking out naked joke after he already finished the previous page. Or it was too late to fix when the final work was done
Old 2010-04-29, 12:38   Link #4024
Homura7

Regarding Doppelganger. If I remember right, it can only be used as long as your organic mass is no different from the object you copy, right?

But Blade can't use it because he's flesh and metal.

Arclight on the other hand can use it, but don't you think that he taking Blade's body would nullify his Doppelganger? This is the hint I was talking about, if Arclight takes his body, then he gets a metalic structure, and therefore...
Old 2010-04-29, 14:44   Link #4025
Sekirei07

Arclight has since abandoned the plan to take Blade's body. Arclight only wanted Blade's body originally because they had similar body structure. Arclight did not realize who Blade was or that he had metal bones.
Old 2010-04-29, 14:51   Link #4026
Avvesione

We also don't know if Blade was lying to Cruz that he couldn't use Doppelganger due to his metallic skeleton. There could be another reason which we might discover in these memories that helps explain the nature of Doppelganger.

We don't know what's going on at Simeon really since the last time we saw them was 21 chapters ago. I guess Arclight is still mainly interested in the data chips from the resistance.
Old 2010-04-29, 14:51   Link #4027
Homura7

Actually, he commented the following:

I can guess by fraction he meant the Needless Hunt, where limbs or pieces from many needless were missing. Yet Blade's body wasn't even damaged in the end. Arclight isn't aware of the metalic structure wich would make him unable to use Doppelganger anymore.

Also, since Blade's memories have been altered, who knows how many things will be different from how they were originally meant to be. I mean, not just the irruption of Cruz and Saten, also Kafka and the many needless Blade met can be found into that brand new memory!

Last edited by Solace; 2010-04-30 at 00:50. Reason: Don't link to sites that contain licensed content.
Old 2010-04-29, 15:38   Link #4028
Avvesione

There's a reason the story went into the memories and hopefully it'll be revealed sometime soon. Perhaps that Overload guild may have something important in the present since the guy Blade fought in Overload got replaced by Kafka. They may look for Voras after this.

Despite what's going on in the memories, I'm more interested in what's going on in the present with Ishiyama, Blade, Disk and Eve in the room (and Mio down the pit). Then there's Kana Village with Seto and Solva. Aruka is out on her own somewhere. Disk still has no body. And we're still missing Gido and Teruyama!

I wonder how much time will pass between the beginning and the end of the memory. I hope we're able to get back to the real world soon before too much changes (unless it's an instant in the real world, then I guess nothing will change).
Old 2010-04-29, 16:02   Link #4029
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Actually, he commented the following:

I can guess by fraction he meant the Needless Hunt, where limbs or pieces from many needless were missing. Yet Blade's body wasn't even damaged in the end. Arclight isn't aware of the metalic structure wich would make him unable to use Doppelganger anymore.

Also, since Blade's memories have been altered, who knows how many things will be different from how they were originally meant to be. I mean, not just the irruption of Cruz and Saten, also Kafka and the many needless Blade met can be found into that brand new memory!
Im doubtfull the metalic structure prohibits doppelganger, even if blade says so he used it in the past, yet we dont know were the metalic structure is from. Well have to wait and see. Also his memory is a mess so how would he know its impossible (again he used it in the past on eve)

Last edited by Solace; 2010-04-30 at 00:50. Reason: Removed link.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 16:05   Link #4030
Sekirei07

that is my thought, but something bothers me about this whole scenario. What are Satan and Cruz currently at?

What I mean is memories are electrical impulses of the brain but Ishiyama took Blades and gave them a physical form that hit Cruz. So are these just visions that Cruz and Satan are having in their minds or are they physical there?

I guess they are physically there since Cruz's physical wounds were healed but where exactly is there? Did they get sucked into the crystal or what?
Old 2010-04-29, 17:00   Link #4031
Avvesione

Looking at the nature of Ishiyama's fragment, he creates a door which he opens and, most likely, enters. I'm guessing his fragment creates a world in which the memories are played like a movie. Maybe a movie isn't the best example, but a play in which 2 audience members were brought on stage or something.

Be interesting to see how they finally get out of this memory world.
Old 2010-04-29, 17:06   Link #4032
Homura7

^Well, by the looks of it, they were probably sucked into that shard that stabbed Cruz.

But more important than that is how the hell they will manage to escape from there when Saten already commented that with the door broken there's no way of return.

I also remembered Arclight's body is reinforced with metal too, and yet he can use Doppelganger. I guess the absortion of the remains of the Second Christ had something to do.

Of course, the high quality Needless has is proved mainly because each development or detail, even the seemingly minor ones, is more or less relevant in the plot. Therefore it should be obvious there's much more for Cruz and Saten to do inside the brand new memories than just travelling around

The question that remains is the following. Were they sucked into the totality of Blade's scattered memories or just inside that one single shard? To me and looking at Saten's reaction, is the later.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-04-29 at 17:18.
Old 2010-04-29, 18:09   Link #4033
Sekirei07

^ Arclight's body is not fully metal, only his eye and heart are cyborgish. If you look back you will see Eve blow off Arclight's head showing all the gooie mess that was flesh. Also Blade was able to break Arclights arm in their fight as well.

If you notice Arclight never transforms his upper half, because of his special metal heart that he can't transform
Old 2010-04-29, 18:22   Link #4034
Homura7

^Now you say, it's true, metal parts cannot be altered. Then I'm right when I said Arclight taking Blade's body would made him unable to use Doppelganger.

Anyway, it looks like Cruz and Saten were sucked into that shard, so it remains to be seen what characters have been gathered here. For now there's Kafka.
Old 2010-04-29, 20:09   Link #4035
Kefit

I just touched up the script for ch60. Turns out that we had a couple of mistakes in ch58 due to not knowing some very specific word choices were vital when we worked on it. Oh well.

Ignoring that, ch60 is incredibly awesome. Look forward to it :>
Kefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 20:24   Link #4036
Avvesione

^
Are you going to release ch58v2 or not? (I guess the new chapters are more important but if there's a delay, do you think you'll go back and fix them?)

Also, I wonder if Arclight just wants the heart from Blade to replace his own. Seems like his body is pretty good but they did do that stuff way early on about his body. Seems to be a very minor point in the series now lol.

It'll be a matter of time before Cruz figures out the way to get out of the memory. Might involve them having to meet Ishiyama in the memories and doing something with Blackout Invoke or something.
Old 2010-04-29, 22:40   Link #4037
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
I seriously doubt if having Blades body would alter anything for Arclight, remember he fused with the 2nds remains and exploded. After that still his heart and eye wouldnt fix, remained busted. So what would another clone body help him?
But thats up to the writer ofc, to deal with that.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 23:39   Link #4038
Sekirei07

I wonder why Arclight has been unable to recover as of yet. If he just needed calories than he should have gotten enough food by now. I wonder if his DG is off like Eve's or perhaps he lost that ability.... to someone else.... like blade..... hmm.....

Edit: Oh the part in 58 that is wrong was when cruz asked Rin about the "incidents" but instead the word "bombing" was used. Cruz said "incidents" and Rin responded to that by calling them "bombings" which is an important clue because if she wasnt the bomber she would not know that they were bombings... so not tooo big of a plot problem, ill make a ED note in ch 60 for it

Last edited by Sekirei07; 2010-04-29 at 23:51.
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 01:23   Link #4039
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Spoiler for 76:
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-30, 08:13   Link #4040
Homura7

It's no wonder Arclight cannot even recover. He's being kept alive with complex machinery, yet he needs a big pack of humans to devour in order to heal his body, and even with that he can't recover and his body is upper half is blasted with holes. He's in the same state he ended up before the PF blast, a flesh mess in the form of giant and sharp-tooth jaws.

It's true only his heart and right eye are metal, but Arclight himself said (ch.9) his body is unstable and that it wouldn't last long. For that reason he ordered to speed the Needless Hunt, until Saten came and talked him about Blade, wich led him to make the decision to take his body.

As for his current state, he can't move, he can't even get out of the ssuport crystal because it would be suicide. He's more concerned with the data chip, but that's just because he doesn't even know Blade is alive.

During the Bloody Rain arc, Hatfield commented Arclight would be pleased to know "his" new body is in one piece. Of course, Hatfield didn't even had the chance to go back to Simeon HQ because he was annihilated.

@Nvis, Eve is safe, Ishiyama injected her with an antidote (at least that was what he and Saten said).

Tags
action, comedy, seinen