AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-07-13, 22:59   Link #41
THEGAME97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khengi View Post

A Naruto MMORPG

Sasuke (or Harikune on this forum), is a friend of mine. He's working with us on the first Naruto MMORPG.

The graphics are RMXP style, made from scratch with Ruby Code.

The game features hundreds of beautiful maps from the Naruto world, as well as patches.

What we are currently looking for is mappers and spriters. Anyone who can make decent Ninja (and great) sprites in Rpg Maker XP style is greatly apart of the team. Also, anyone who can make tilesets based off of the Naruto world (if you've seen the show, you know), then that is even more greatly appreciated.

Just an example of the realtime fighting. You can tell it's online because the player's name is above his head, as wel as how much damage he's getting hit for.

NOTE! These are NOT the real graphics! Just defaults to get the server up!

For more info, go to our forum and check the announcements.

Last Ninja Online

But were do i find the game at?
THEGAME97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 04:43   Link #42
Arcifer

O_o

okay seriously, Read the posts before you spamm about where to find the game.

Its still under development aparantly so there is no game out there! In this forum they are discussing posebilities and new things to add in the game that the devolopers have their hands on, which is probably just the alfa version of the game.

You also don't need to quote the whole post just to ask where you will find the game because hey!, the whole thread is about that!

It also seems very dead on this forum since a reply comes like once a month now
Arcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 18:43   Link #43
-The One-
The Best Ever

Send a message via AIM to -The One-
I've been waiting for a game like this!! so do we have an actualy release date yet? sorry if i'm prying or anything, i don't know much when it comes to game programming >.<
-The One- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 21:00   Link #44
flamefire169
naruto rules <(*.*)>

cannot wait for this game but remembering jutsu could be hard
but still cant wait to play
flamefire169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 21:16   Link #45
Khengi

Yo, been a minute since I been here. We are no longer developing the game in RMXP, it's too limited. So we're using a mainstream coding language that 'businesses' use (an example, of course), so we can do damn near anything.

An update: our new site is http://lastninjaonline.net, paid for by Don Andy. Our forum is a vBulletin (best of the best :P)

We have also started our sprites from scratch using a smaller template, due to most ninja in Naruto being quite young.

An example of our smaller sprites in our Akatsuki robe:

Updates are sure to come, as we're working extra hard. One spriter, Kimimaru, has created something ground breaking that has inspired the other spriters to work even harder.

Until next time everyone, Khengi out. :P
Khengi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 22:10   Link #46
What-A-Drag

hey

okay so will we be able to create our own jutsus!!! that would be awsome!!!and also do you guys have a release date? and will you be able to travel to the different lands? Will the characters have headbands and at the starting will you have the option to choose you're village? Will you start out at the ninja academy and work your way up to jonin or even the hokage? Will you be able to have three man squads? Will you be able to take the chunin exams? that would be awsome if all those were possible

Last edited by What-A-Drag; 2007-08-23 at 22:15. Reason: i didn't finish my statement
What-A-Drag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 19:26   Link #47
Riskmaster

Hey how you get the program to make rpg like that???

Also love how you actully use the real hand seals good job.
Riskmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 14:32   Link #48
Gorgormcgor

Theycant sue unless you charge money for people to play. Also Use the actual handsigns for each jutsu dont just make them up!! I have each sign memorized.
Gorgormcgor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 18:52   Link #49
DarkTwilight
~~Dont hassle the Hoff~~

Send a message via MSN to DarkTwilight Send a message via Yahoo to DarkTwilight
beenin development awhile to not even havre a alpha nor a beta and three man squad would be cool but to many sprites would need to be made to make your own justsu cause its limtitless possibility's the people making the game should be kage's

yea and make a npc as a chuunin exam proctor forest of death would be cool and how could you do sharingan? just make the mmove in slow mo on your screen but you move normal speed? hopw it releases atleast a beta soon
DarkTwilight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 20:48   Link #50
demonsasuke217

I have made a few demo game with rpg maker xp as well as 2000 and 2003 i can sprite i can do some programming i can work pretty good with the program email me at

electronicwizard217@yahoo.com
demonsasuke217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-29, 10:21   Link #51
Riskmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgormcgor View Post
Theycant sue unless you charge money for people to play. Also Use the actual handsigns for each jutsu dont just make them up!! I have each sign memorized.
YOUR AN IDIOT THOSE ARE THE HAND SEALS. and the not hand signs there seals idiot
Riskmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-04, 22:49   Link #52
Itachito

please answer

ok im a naruto fan i know so much about naruto but nothing about those spriters stuffs... is the game is coming out could u plx let me know ??
Itachito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-08, 03:31   Link #53
Khengi

Each handsign (twelve I think) are in the game. We're going by Wikipedia's guide on how each jutsu is governed by handseals. There's... about 200+ jutsu on that page.

Making your own jutsu would be tough, and we may or may not have it. At the moment, no, for sure. But not forever! The only hard part would be making animations for each custom jutsu, that's the only reason why.

Also! We're not in RMXP ANYMORE!

NOT IN RMXP ANYMORE!

We are and are not using our own engine (bit of both) and we're very hush hush on what we're doing. No more Ruby Code.

Any questions, forward them to this topic of on the forum, or by PM to me.
Old 2007-09-08, 19:11   Link #54
Kotohunter

wow i cant wait to play... is it free??? and i think it would be cool if u start as academy student and work your way up like What-A-Drag said.. well ill play as soon as i can
Kotohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-08, 20:50   Link #55
Khengi

Yup. LNO will ALWAYS be free. Always, no matter what happens.

Now, we've gotten many donations in the past which helped us buy our forum, but the donations are for in game/LNO based things. We'll never, ever, EVER use LNO for our own gain.

We usually don't even allow donations, though, due to us not truly needing them, but they have their benefits. Nice ones, actually.

And you do, Koto. But you don't have to be just a ninja... even though that's what most people are going for.

http://lastninjaonline.net

Click the link that says LNO, and you'll see what I mean.
Old 2007-09-12, 17:37   Link #56
UraharaGreenHat
The ninja Shinigami ^^

This game seems cool ^^ me wana play. Tell me wen rdy! And congratz for the hard job..i know how animations may take forever DX
UraharaGreenHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 20:35   Link #57
kashiyo

game looks good. you have Realse date yet?
kashiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-22, 20:40   Link #58
kashiyo

Will there be diffrent villages were you can be from??
kashiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 00:23   Link #59
Naruto_Demon99

How much longer will it take till the mmorpg is finished?
Naruto_Demon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 21:35   Link #60
XkaiX

Okay i knoow this is wrong fourm to say this but i see you guys are making impvoments from last time i seen this game and not in rmxp anymore i might help if the owner has msn im a spriter i am pretty good at it and i cant show my work to public so if an admin can pm me there msn
XkaiX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmorpg