Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-11-22, 00:39   Link #181
Depresionist

Send a message via MSN to Depresionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizerine
exactly! But uhh... I thought it was the prime minister's son?
Yeah but he sucks, he doesn't deserve remembering! He's taking Cagalli away
Old 2004-11-22, 02:26   Link #182
sinistral
SOS団

Spoiler:
sinistral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 02:34   Link #183
archzai

okok

im thinking that the three new pilots are relatively WEAKER than the last three EA ones from the original Gundam Seed.

Why?

Ok i'm assuming most of us watched seed and watched most of the battles between Calamity, Raider, and Forbidden. Kira and Asuran had quite a hard time against those two and normally it was only during SEED mode that they could actually damage/injure them without being a the standstill that they normally were in.

But look this time, Chaos, Gaia and Abyss pretty much got their asses handed to them. Chaos (Sting) would have died if Asuran didnt have his retarded no kill policy, Abyss (Auel) got chopped up to bits, and Gaia is just insane ~.~ .

Not to mention, Asuran who was rusty after two years was still owning them so bad. Furthermore, i felt the BIGGEST indicator, was that Yzak DIDNT LOSE ANY LIMBS!!

We all know every battle Yzak loses either a limb or his body armor , and thus if Yzak left unscathed, then that means they were weak opponents lol.
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 02:42   Link #184
snake86

Quote:
Originally Posted by archzai
okok

im thinking that the three new pilots are relatively WEAKER than the last three EA ones from the original Gundam Seed.

Why?

Ok i'm assuming most of us watched seed and watched most of the battles between Calamity, Raider, and Forbidden. Kira and Asuran had quite a hard time against those two and normally it was only during SEED mode that they could actually damage/injure them without being a the standstill that they normally were in.

But look this time, Chaos, Gaia and Abyss pretty much got their asses handed to them. Chaos (Sting) would have died if Asuran didnt have his retarded no kill policy, Abyss (Auel) got chopped up to bits, and Gaia is just insane ~.~ .

Not to mention, Asuran who was rusty after two years was still owning them so bad. Furthermore, i felt the BIGGEST indicator, was that Yzak DIDNT LOSE ANY LIMBS!!

We all know every battle Yzak loses either a limb or his body armor , and thus if Yzak left unscathed, then that means they were weak opponents lol.
lol, my guess would be that the second stage CPU pilots are not as strong due to the lack of genectic materials, and i would assume the first stage pilots train in their old mobile suits, and frankly speaking, i would expect athrun to play around with a astray or spar abit with kira when he is in orb...
snake86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 02:57   Link #185
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, the new CPUs are at least better than the old CPUs in that they don't fight among themselves... when Kira and Athrun fight those druggies in SEED, it's more like 2 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 03:43   Link #186
crystar
*yawns*

Spoiler:
crystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 04:03   Link #187
mikeon

yes the ending scene just rocked! Lets all put on Steller's "awe" face and watch it over and over again!
mikeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 04:49   Link #188
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Let's just hope they give us some new angles for the "aww" face if they are going to use it any more.

Maybe they've given Stellar way too much drugs with the way she's so fascinated by flares...
srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 08:25   Link #189
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Indeed, it was fun seeing Yzak and Athrun totally pwn Chaos and the rest of them like it was nothing. It's a damn shame Deakka is still limited to taking almost 5 seconds before shooting his beam.

I wonder how they're going to explain Athrun not burning up in the atmosphere with a Zaku... unless he pulls out some kind of stunt like Amuro did with the RX-78 in MSG. Read the instruction manual Athrun!!!

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 08:53   Link #190
Kageh
Union Ace

Quote:
okok

Hmm... good point about Kira and Athrun being in seed mode and super powered gundams (Freedom and Justice). Those original 3 druggies were piloting their own ms though and not some suits they just stole the other day.

Still, as Athrun shows, a badass pilot should be able to just hop in any suit and kick ass regardless of what kind of ms it is.

Maybe it's a side effect of making the new drug kids more complacent. They are more docile, but at the expense of their fighting ability? Well... I still think they fucked up bad with Stellar. Girl is FUCKED up. It will be interesting to see how Shinn ends up with her.
Kageh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 08:57   Link #191
sarcasteak
WAHA~

The original EA trio were decent pilots on their own but horrible as a team, so I guess EA kinda reversed it...you can't have best of both worlds, afterall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah
I wonder how they're going to explain Athrun not burning up in the atmosphere with a Zaku... unless he pulls out some kind of stunt like Amuro did with the RX-78 in MSG. Read the instruction manual Athrun!!!
From the looks of the preview, Athrun decends with the shield in front in his Zaku... so maybe he does bust out the manual!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 09:30   Link #192
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Probably Minerva will fly below Impulse and Zaku (like what they did in MSG and Seed) to prevent them from burning to bits.

Or he will miraculously survive just like how Kira survived Aegis' self destruction.

The EA trio would've been really bad ass if they worked as a team . Too bad...wasted good suits and good human CPUs...
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 09:32   Link #193
Guppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kageh
Well... I still think they fucked up bad with Stellar. Girl is FUCKED up. It will be interesting to see how Shinn ends up with her.
It'll be even more interesting to see her reaction if and when they're properly introduced. If "sounds kinda like..." is enough to trigger her block word, that's going to be one heck of a rocky relationship...
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 10:17   Link #194
evilryu
Elite Member

She looks orgasmic-happy whenever she sees the recall flares. Shinn should take note and bring flares!
evilryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 10:30   Link #195
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppy
It'll be even more interesting to see her reaction if and when they're properly introduced. If "sounds kinda like..." is enough to trigger her block word, that's going to be one heck of a rocky relationship...
lol, great point, Shinn sounds exactly like "death" in japanese

oh, about the acronyms, I think it's "unsubdued", not "unsubbed"
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 13:12   Link #196
tetra

I shall make predictions.
The colony drop will create massive damage, creating a big anti-zaft movement.
Cagalli will get assassinated by the Blue Cosmos, and Zaft will take the blame for it.
Cagalli is no longer in control so the Earth Alliance will team up with Orb against Zaft.
Kira will be like wtf they killed my sister so off he goes in Freedom.
Thats how we get Shinn vs Kira.
Athrun of course knows the truth so he officially joins Zaft when Orb joins EA which is when he receives Saviour.

thennnnnnnnnnnn

Athrun and Kira kill each other when Athrun interferes to save Shinn.
Lunamaria, Auel and Sting will all die meaningless instant deaths in the last episodes, like the 3 Orb girls.
Rey and Neo (father and son) will kill each other.
Oh and the last episode plant will get nuked so the angry, emotional coordinators will drop Plant into Earth and everyone dies.
Fin.

----
OH I would like to add 1 thing....
CONGRATULATIONS TO ATHRUN ZARA
for making your first kill in a very very long time. When him and Yzak face off against those 2 GiNNs he blasts the second one.
tetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 13:23   Link #197
Lux782

Since you guys wanted a backround of that I made one. I altered it a bit, and added some things. Total of 4 versions.

Hopefully you enjoy them, I decieded not to resize it as it got really fuzzy. Hopefully someone with better photoshop skills can do a better job.
Lux782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 14:04   Link #198
archzai

Which is Jakin Due again? >.<

Considering Nikkoru, Yzak, Deakka, and Athrun were the last set of elites, I think they have much better teamwork and skill than the current set of elites, being Shinn, Rey and Lunamaria.

While Rey is definately on par with Athrun and Co., i think Shinn and ESPECIALLY Lunamaria, are lacking. I'm amazed Lunamaria was even CHOSEN to be an elite. ~.~
archzai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 14:49   Link #199
ShadowRift
Aku O Tatsu Tsurugi

Quote:

Considering Nikkoru, Yzak, Deakka, and Athrun were the last set of elites, I think they have much better teamwork and skill than the current set of elites, being Shinn, Rey and Lunamaria.

While Rey is definately on par with Athrun and Co., i think Shinn and ESPECIALLY Lunamaria, are lacking. I'm amazed Lunamaria was even CHOSEN to be an elite. ~.~
Jakin Due was the last battle of Seed.
ShadowRift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-22, 15:01   Link #200
evilryu
Elite Member

Quote:

shes just eye candy but she did ok against teh stellar whore
evilryu is offline   Reply With Quote