AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-20, 17:50   Link #81
Edijs
Eddy

Send a message via MSN to Edijs
Just read the 29... im very sad about ending... Why do they did that? anyone knows?
Old 2012-06-20, 18:03   Link #82
Iron Maw
Banned

This just hearsay so take with a grain of salt, but apparently Manhwa industry is a lot less healthy compared to it Japanese counterpart. So cancellations are pretty common over in Korea.
Old 2012-06-20, 18:54   Link #83
Tenchi Hou Take

Cancellations are pretty common in Japan. though there is some rumour about publishers not wanting to publish manwa's beyond the 10th volume may have come from the breaker and perhaps other sequels.
Old 2012-06-20, 20:12   Link #84
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

You know, a lot of manhwa I like end up getting canceled, especially Veritas. I always think it's a shame that they weren't made in Japan...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2012-06-20, 21:23   Link #85
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Cancellations are pretty common in Japan. though there is some rumour about publishers not wanting to publish manwa's beyond the 10th volume may have come from the breaker and perhaps other sequels.
True, but Manhwa cancellations do seems especially high, at least in most of the ones I've read. Crotica which I had just finished recently was another one that just stopped abruptly. So, far ID, and Legend of Tyr look to be one of the only few long manhwa I am reading.
Old 2012-06-21, 14:43   Link #86
Edijs
Eddy

Send a message via MSN to Edijs
Thats so damn wrong, whats wrong with them, when stars real action they cancel them...
Breaker is only one i have read so far, who isn't canceled . I wanted buy volumes, but can't find where.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, arts, comedy, ecchi, martial