AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-02-02, 00:53   Link #1
Zombie

Where can I find a complete list of 2007 spring anime?

Sorry if it's quite obvious. I haven't been to these forums for some time, and I may be a bit lost. I recall that there used to be threads in the General Anime section that would list all upcoming anime for one season.

I'm looking for a complete list of all anime titles for spring 2007 only. I think I came across a website that had this sort of info once, nicely organized with links to official sites & etc, but I've lost the link.

Thanks for your help!
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 01:00   Link #2
Cryonosis
~Desu

Here's ANN's listing, you can click on the title for more information including a synopsis and links to official material. It has a number of options that you can adjust so that you can pull more or less titles.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...opedia - Anime
Cryonosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 07:47   Link #3
Slice of Life
eyewitness

Then there is the monthwise calendar of anidb.net:

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=latestanimes

Note that anime with yet unknown airing time appear under January.
Slice of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-02, 11:59   Link #4
[darkfire]
Give them the What For!
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to [darkfire] Send a message via Yahoo to [darkfire]
For Tv shows and what group is doing it.
http://www.andrewlb.com/fansub/pukiw...?Spring%202007

Here for the japanese listing. It has Ovas, dvds and tv shows.
http://www.moonphase.cc/Html/anime.html
Old 2007-02-06, 00:22   Link #5
Zombie

Thanks so much!
Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 14:27   Link #6
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I also have a complete calendar of what's on right now, color-coded to show which shows started this season. And I think my pre-season blog post covered almost everything. The only things I leave out are shows definitely aimed at young kids.

There is also Mahou Showtime, which shows broadcast times and lists which season a show started in.

anidb's listing is excellent, but misleading because it lists so many shows with unknown start dates as starting in January.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote