Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-16, 11:00   Link #21
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
What did you expect the guns to shoot?
Why to give him guns in the first place? He shot ceros without any effort in unreleased form -_-
Old 2009-06-16, 11:10   Link #22
Lendial

PEWPEWPEW i just hope they animate it well i want the sky ablaze with fatty cero beams everywhere.
Old 2009-06-16, 11:28   Link #23
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Well Shunsui took Stark hand on without his shikai and Stark was already using his sword to fight him, and he didn't cut Shunsui's zanpaktou the way Urahara cut Ichigo's the first time they fought.
Constant quick cero is cool, but when compared to aura that kills you is somehow not to the point - so Stark's cero gun would kill baragan? That would mean that SoiFong killed Barragan just because she had the bazooka... after seeing Barragan and Halibeli lose so easly (B at least destroyed one arm for real) this makes Stark too strong if he fights 2 captains...
Old 2009-06-16, 11:43   Link #24
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Well one of the Captains is terminally ill...
Old 2009-06-16, 11:47   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
What did you expect the guns to shoot?
Furious hollow rabbits with rabies! Would also fit KT's knack for surprising his readers...
Old 2009-06-16, 11:53   Link #26
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Well one of the Captains is terminally ill...
It's pernament but not constant, so he's able to fight. In fact if he wasn't too old to remember that what child play they are doing is WAR he might actually kill his opponent and make Stark imposible to release... Soldiers all over the world don't have problems killing babies, so why the anime ones have them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Furious hollow rabbits with rabies! Would also fit KT's knack for surprising his readers...
That's old Kubo that had hollow that had rabit lookalike bombs set up by this Hollows tongue. Now they does Ceroes and better Ceroes, and super Ceroes and King's Ceroes.
Old 2009-06-16, 12:05   Link #27
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ I kinda liked those fights more...Ichigo was just badass back then...but that's talk for another thread
Anyway, about the outcome of this fight: I want Shunsui to win by himself, but it's more likely they'll tag-team Stark and get to the turning point of this LOOOOOONG brawl.
Old 2009-06-16, 12:16   Link #28
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Actually it won't make Yamamoto look weak since when Ukitake and Shunsui faced him, Nanao clearly said that those 2 might be not enough to win.

But yeh, it is a dissapointment =(
Actually Stak is also dissapointing, simply shooting Ceros...

Anyway just saw new episode and Halibel looked really badass there. What make it even harder to belive that Hitsugaya had won... so yeh, I expect about 2-5 chapter with Stak and then we see espadas coming back, hopefully Kubo won't decide to switch on Yammy then...
I have one question? Do Stark show all his abilities ? no yet so stop complaining without see the whole picture.

We just have to wait for more stuff to come down i hope KT put something nice for the fans.
Old 2009-06-16, 12:37   Link #29
Lendial

there are only so many uber abilities that are cool and original but not stupidly overpowered and plotkai-y. hes been good in the past but the fangirl beatings probably wear the man down.
Old 2009-06-16, 12:44   Link #30
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDFMASTER View Post
I have one question? Do Stark show all his abilities ? no yet so stop complaining without see the whole picture.

We just have to wait for more stuff to come down i hope KT put something nice for the fans.
And did you people wait for Soi Fon's bankai to show more? Nope, so I can complain as much as I want to right now.

And I have to admit that big explosion looks far more interesting than simple ceros. If Stark will show more, I'll be talking differently. Right now bare with it since I was baring with you people in the past too.

EDIT: Besides where exactly was I complaining? Just said that his ceros don't impress me at all.

Last edited by kitten320; 2009-06-16 at 12:55.
Old 2009-06-16, 13:03   Link #31
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

So Stark becomes the 3rd person to take on 2 captains.... Yama-jii most likely handled Shunsui and Uki with ease. Ken-chan wasn't even breaking a sweat against Tousen and Komamura.

I guess it would be kind of weak if Stark can't handle these two considering it has already been done. Otherwise Primera doesn't really mean that much. There is hope though as I don't think Barry & Hali are anywhere near done.

This also brings up the question.... can Shunsui and Uki fight anyone tough by themselves or do they always have to team up? Kind of lame since such high expectations were on them.
Old 2009-06-16, 13:08   Link #32
SMASHERJACKSON

ukitake didnt get killed, hell be ko'd enough to giv shunsui some resolve to go in2 bankai or perhaps it mite not hav affected ukitake at all and both captains can go in2 bankai
Old 2009-06-16, 13:15   Link #33
kamyu

Quote:
Why to give him guns in the first place? He shot ceros without any effort in unreleased form -_-
you are looking at it backwards.
he was probably able to shoot ceros like that before because of what his release is.
Old 2009-06-16, 13:22   Link #34
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
you are looking at it backwards.
he was probably able to shoot ceros like that before because of what his release is.
Hmm... could be right there

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
So Stark becomes the 3rd person to take on 2 captains.... Yama-jii most likely handled Shunsui and Uki with ease.
Their battle didn't have time to start since Aizen came back from dead
Old 2009-06-16, 13:26   Link #35
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

They were pretty much having a staring contest the whole time.
Old 2009-06-16, 13:56   Link #36
Sythychan

Quote:
EDIT: Besides where exactly was I complaining? Just said that his ceros don't impress me at all.
At least stark is USING Cero's in his battle. >_>;
Old 2009-06-16, 14:10   Link #37
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sythychan View Post
At least stark is USING Cero's in his battle. >_>;
Don't know... I would be more impressed if Stark could handle them bare handed and then shoot some ceros

Or something else... dunno...
Old 2009-06-16, 14:10   Link #38
SimplyAJ

Now ... I'll be impressed if it actually fires them, ya know, like a gun. As in ... faster than sound. Then it might give a taste of his power if nobody can really dodge it. I just hope it's not presented in some shit form of "oh look a cero is building at the tip of the gun, and then finally shoots!" but given the way he shot his cero earlier, I doubt that's the case.

... Somehow his personallity seems to have taken a turn in the last couple of chapters. Before he seemed uncaring and generally just laid back, but the whole "I AM GETTING ANNOYED WITH THIS" seems to push him more into the steriotypical villian role, rather than the "hey man ... I'm just followin' orders, so don't take this personal" vibe I originally got from him.
Old 2009-06-16, 14:34   Link #39
Lendial

the cero power up is overused and sometimes exaggerated in length beyond belief, if it takes you 10 seconds to charge your lazer they'll probably dodge it when you finally do decide to fire it.

i also hope stark shoots them in quick succession.
Old 2009-06-16, 14:36   Link #40
Sythychan

Let's just hope he doesn't have to reload :P
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion