AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-01, 08:38   Link #81
Neomang5
Bwahahahaha

Send a message via AIM to Neomang5
Here's the way I see it.

Ichigo always had an incredibly strong spirit force (reiatsu, whatever you want to call it), and this was because 1. he was strong to begin with, and 2. Zangetsu was part of him, just not realized yet. Uruhara KNEW that he had latent shinigami powers because of his energy. Being the sly little bastard we know he is, and because he wanted to get his hyogkyou(sp?) back, he used Ichi as an experiment.

He made him a hollow on purpose.

Think about it, we know that he was studying the combination of shinigami and hollows, and even theorized that such a hybrid could exponentially increase the shinigami's power. Uruhara made sure that Ururu didnt help him when he was transforming, and kept stalling for time. He KNEW that if Ichi survived, that he would be not only capable of gaining the power to save Rukia, but capable of realizing all his research.

When Ichi realized his shinigami powers, his hollow personality had already formed, and he was unconciously fighting it. At the moment he became a shinigami, he couldnt be a hollow (at least not fully) anymore. His hollow personality was sealed within Zangetsu, and thus became part of Ichi, as Uruhara planned. That's also why he believes in Ichi so much, because he knows that he has the Hollow personality in him.

Wow... that was a long explanation.
Old 2006-02-01, 10:53   Link #82
carb

Spoiler:
Old 2006-02-01, 16:54   Link #83
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neomang5
Here's the way I see it.

Ichigo always had an incredibly strong spirit force (reiatsu, whatever you want to call it), and this was because 1. he was strong to begin with, and 2. Zangetsu was part of him, just not realized yet. Uruhara KNEW that he had latent shinigami powers because of his energy. Being the sly little bastard we know he is, and because he wanted to get his hyogkyou(sp?) back, he used Ichi as an experiment.

He made him a hollow on purpose.

Think about it, we know that he was studying the combination of shinigami and hollows, and even theorized that such a hybrid could exponentially increase the shinigami's power. Uruhara made sure that Ururu didnt help him when he was transforming, and kept stalling for time. He KNEW that if Ichi survived, that he would be not only capable of gaining the power to save Rukia, but capable of realizing all his research.

When Ichi realized his shinigami powers, his hollow personality had already formed, and he was unconciously fighting it. At the moment he became a shinigami, he couldnt be a hollow (at least not fully) anymore. His hollow personality was sealed within Zangetsu, and thus became part of Ichi, as Uruhara planned. That's also why he believes in Ichi so much, because he knows that he has the Hollow personality in him.

Wow... that was a long explanation.
that was a good explanation without opinion, you really went out of your way to explain some very important points in the story, good job, i would have done it but im lazy.......
Old 2006-02-02, 08:42   Link #84
jungleking

Urahara put ichi into the pit because Urahara needed to make the hybrid Ichi. Urahara had to make this backup as Anzin was looking for the Hougyoku so there would be someone stronger than the Shinigami's to be able to battle what is to come.

And as we know Urahara is sly as a fox also that would mean he would have all the angles covered.
Old 2006-02-03, 07:45   Link #85
carb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
This doesn't make sense!
Urahara already had the means to create perfect Hybrids (the Hougyoku), and he decided, that it's to dangerous to let it exist.
So why should he change his opinion all of a sudden and create a new hybrid?
And why not just building a new Hougyoku?
because my dear (hehe just joking), urahara heard that rukia will be executed. Once rukia's executed, the hougyoku will still remain. Now if i were urahara, id be asking this question.. "should i let them ( SS ) get hougyoku and trust it to them for its safekeeping or should i take trust no one because its too dangerous to be placed on other's hands?"

Now anyone would be an idiot if they chose the latter, because if SS is comprised of maybe just yamamoto, then it'd be okay, but SS is a society. Not every1 has the same kind of thinking ( aizen ). And so obviously, urahara would choose to take it back..

and here's another point. Urahara has been with SS for so long now right? But now he's an outcast and therefore not limited to SS's rules,etc which also makes him more open-minded in a sense. Now, wouldn't urahara be suspicous if the decision was to exterminate rukia immediately for the most ridiculous reasons? also, why the rush to exterminate rukia right? from a couple of days to tommorow. That would be an insult to Soul society because that would mean that soul society can't even handle a couple of royka( sp? ) from creating havoc.
Old 2006-02-03, 07:49   Link #86
carb

oh my mistake hehe. i wouldn't trust yamamoto just yet. If there's any1 to trust in, then id say ukitake and shinsui, for taking action in what they believed was wrong.
Old 2006-02-03, 08:19   Link #87
Neomang5
Bwahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One
Urahara didn't even know, that someone could be after the Hougyoku! It was safe for about 150 years, and Rukia was only on earth for a few months... If someone really wanted to to get it, he could have extracted it much earlier (from Urahara's point of view).
He's smarter than you give him credit for, methinks. He sensed something fishy about the entire situation, and so, he took a risk, and made Ichi the hybrid.

Besides, he only had 1 hougyoku, and who knows how long it might take him to create another, especially with more limited resources (since he's not in SS anymore.)

Plus, maybe it wasnt all about getting back hougyoku. I mean, he didnt send Ichi to retrieve it if Rukia died, he sent him to save Rukia. I think there's more to this tale that hasnt been revealed yet, even in the manga.
Old 2006-02-03, 14:58   Link #88
jungleking

Dosen't he get his goods from a contact in (ss) plus Rukia giving Ichi her power was the high crime therefore the worst fate for punishment.

Also why put ichi in the pit in the first place then if he didn't want something to happen. He didn't try to correct the change if he didn't want it to happen.
Old 2006-02-03, 16:00   Link #89
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
People are so into conspiracy theories for Urahara making ichi what he is.

What if it was just a product of his previous shinigami powers, and his own resolution, and the fact that his chain was completly eaten away and he was already becoming hollow, but at the wrong order because of his extreme resistance?

Maybe he is just a natural hybrid.
Old 2006-02-04, 00:43   Link #90
Neomang5
Bwahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
People are so into conspiracy theories for Urahara making ichi what he is.
Well it would appear that this idea is true, at least at first glance.

I honestly think that that is how it is, mainly because we've seen enough of Uruhara to know he's fucking brilliant, as well as sneaky as hell. I think he did it for multiple reasons, many of which we are yet unaware of.

I dont like the whole idea of him being a natural hybrid or it just happening for one reason. It all seems too random. I mean the odds that Rukia just HAPPENED to find Ichi, the one (that we know of) hollow/human/shinigami hybrid. She just HAPPENED to be the focus of a conspiracy, and he just HAPPENED to be devoted enough to save her. It just seems, (I know this will sound stupid, but) unrealistic.

But hey, If Kubo Tite has a different idea, go for it! It is his baby after all. In fact, another, better idea would impress me.
Old 2006-02-04, 21:08   Link #91
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

He is A VIzard ..... hybrid btween 2 .If u have noticed when vizzard or vizard appears reatsu is 2 colored Black and blue
Old 2006-02-04, 23:16   Link #92
budak

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
He is A VIzard ..... hybrid btween 2 .If u have noticed when vizzard or vizard appears reatsu is 2 colored Black and blue
Ain't that a spoiler?!?
Old 2006-02-04, 23:28   Link #93
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by budak
Ain't that a spoiler?!?
kinda, not really
Old 2006-02-05, 07:57   Link #94
jungleking

It's slighlty spoliery to the Anime but I think the Manga has already mentioned them.

Ichi was in the pit not eating, His chain being eaten away at. Wouldn't you have tried to make sure he doesn't get hollowed.

Last edited by jungleking; 2006-02-05 at 08:09.
Old 2006-02-05, 08:17   Link #95
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Ain't that a spoiler?!?
for anime yes

but in manga it was said some while back
i would suggest spoiler tags on it for those who dont read the manga
Old 2006-02-06, 01:50   Link #96
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Ain't that a spoiler?!?
Looks more like speculation to me. Hollow + Shinigami = x. That usually means vizard if the person involved looks like a shinigami, like Ichigo does, so he's choosing to call "x" a Vizard. It isn't proven, though it does seem likely.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2006-02-06, 07:16   Link #97
soulfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_shinigami
can somebody highlight which chapter i could find this? somehow i had not noticed about this before
Old 2006-02-06, 07:58   Link #98
voldy18

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulfly
can somebody highlight which chapter i could find this? somehow i had not noticed about this before
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-08, 07:22   Link #99
sonygamer2010

Talking how ichigo got his hollow powers

ok, im about to explain how ichigo really got his hollow powers, and it has nothing to do with relatives or ansestors or rukia's powers or any of that stuff.
As you can all recall, Ichigo trained with Kisuke Urahara(mr. hat and clogs) to get his soul reaper powers back so he could save Rukia. During the training, Urahara released Ichigo's soul from his body and his soul was connected to his body by a soul chain. After fighting with Ururu Tsumugiya(the little girl with the black hair), ichigo was able to move better in his soul form.
Now to get on to the hollow part. As the second part of Ichigo's training, Urahara cut his soul chain in two and made a huge pit which Ichigo fell in. The test was to regain his soul reaper powers before his soul chain could eat itself, causing Ichigo to turn hollow. The chain did infact eat itself, which caused what i like to call, hollowfication.However, ichigo's resistance caused the hollowfication process to go dfferently. usually, one's soul form vanashes and reforms as a hollow in another location. With Ichigo, he didnt vanash. The hollowfication started with the head and mask part. Because of the delay, Ichigo was able to get his soul reaper powers back, along with learning his zanpakutō's name Zangetsu. But because he went through part of the hollowfication, he retained hollow powers. i would get more into his hollow side, but this is already to long. sorry for it being long. hope this helps.
Old 2007-08-08, 07:25   Link #100
sonygamer2010

Talking how ichigo got his hollow powers

ok, im about to explain how ichigo really got his hollow powers, and it has nothing to do with relatives or ansestors or rukia's powers or any of that stuff.
As you can all recall, Ichigo trained with Kisuke Urahara(mr. hat and clogs) to get his soul reaper powers back so he could save Rukia. During the training, Urahara released Ichigo's soul from his body and his soul was connected to his body by a soul chain. After fighting with Ururu Tsumugiya(the little girl with the black hair), ichigo was able to move better in his soul form.
Now to get on to the hollow part. As the second part of Ichigo's training, Urahara cut his soul chain in two and made a huge pit which Ichigo fell in. The test was to regain his soul reaper powers before his soul chain could eat itself, causing Ichigo to turn hollow. The chain did infact eat itself, which caused what i like to call, hollowfication.However, ichigo's resistance caused the hollowfication process to go dfferently. usually, one's soul form vanashes and reforms as a hollow in another location. With Ichigo, he didnt vanash. The hollowfication started with the head and mask part. Because of the delay, Ichigo was able to get his soul reaper powers back, along with learning his zanpakutō's name Zangetsu. But because he went through part of the hollowfication, he retained a hollow spirit. i would get more into his hollow side, but this is already to long. sorry for it being long. hope this helps.
Closed Thread