AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-04, 01:16   Link #961
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Okay, I ask of all of you suspension of disbelief when reading through my things. Some things may come across strange or awkward, but just try to rationalize something. I’ve trimmed down my materials for a better paced profile-fic, but in return, there’s loss of coherence at times.

Spoiler for Part 4: First Requiem:

The next few parts or 2 will have multiple time-skips. So all I ask is...improvise in-between with your imaginations. Romeo and Juliet got married within a day, remember? :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-04, 01:24   Link #962
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Then applying a limiter forcefully screws the hax0rs indeed

EDIT:

@Aaron008R: Heh, didn't count the abilities working on another principles than regular magic in Nanohaverse those cheaters oh wait, I used that myself
Like hell you did. Yours is a highly powerful Lost Logia that bonded with a human. I highly doubt that the current limiter technology could really stop that effectively. But Serge in himself won't be safe.

@Nightengale: An extremely impressive fight. And I really liked how Tiara felt uncomfortable under a direct gaze. She does give an intelligent yet naive vibe that really suits her well.

And... Zafira was ordered to be quiet! Man, he's getting shafted even if it's for a reason.
Good job!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-06-04 at 01:37.
Old 2007-06-04, 01:34   Link #963
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Time to tackle this tsunami of BLUECHEESIUM!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
In any case, I've thought up of another profile extention, this one on Pain. I've actually thought up of three right off the bat, but I think it's best to post one at a time.
Spoiler for #47C7: Pain:
I just noticed it's June 3rd, my birthday. Ahh yes, "Maple" is the actual name of the character I created before, "M".
FIrst off, despite the fact that's it's June 4th where I'm in, Happy Birthday

Nice history on the scythe, and thus curse it's afflicted with. It's a bit convenient to have the Scythe suddenly "slip" like that, but hey battle fatigue does things to you And it is me, or did I think the King did deserve his slow and incredibly painful descent into madness? Despite the fact that it's just mostly superstition, it's still a good read.

Your description though makes it ripe for an unusual crossover with the Necron Arc, especially the "living dead" part and the Scythe (The Nightbringer? )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFL That was exactly what I had in mind. But Ginga's reaction was... how you call it? Anime girl overreaction? But yeah Ginga should be as scary as Subaru. It's the genes see.
And they're very good genes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Kha pauses the replay.

Kha: The 21st likes running into trouble?
Art: Boss, we're always in the thick of things.
Kha: As far as I'm familiar with, I recall spending more time chasing after things than taking them head on.
Art: The only difference is which way the spells are flying, Cap.
Kha: I'll give you that. So now all we have to do is find Glock, and this. What did you cover on the flight back?
Art: Right here Boss. (Activates the next file)

Lowe it's all yours if you like. Kudos for making it even more in char than I could've myself, believe it or not!
Mind if I use this for Part III's intro? It fits rather well I must say

And I didn't think I'd get Artei's persona right, but thanks for the heads up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
*blinks a bit and rubs his eyes*

Oh great...my inspiration just left the house through the roof again while busting 3 writer's blocks.

Spoiler for ...HUH!?!:

Whew...2 and a half days to bust so many blocks.
Zafira getting foxpiled by 5 kitsune musume has me grinning like mad After all of the fourth wall breaking he's been doing to get noticed *cough* Nightengale *cough*, I'm glad he's gaining importance with Skyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
I haven't really figured out a good format for this "character" yet, but I suppose I'll just post up an excerpt of the first meeting between Ivey and the primary antagonist of my story.

Spoiler for Excerpt:
That ominous last line... I hope Lila doesn't turn into HAL for the TSAB's sake A nice take on AI though, and more Ivey!

Quote:
Sorry, but here's the last part I had planned for Threshold and Pain:
Spoiler for Threshold and Pain:
Here's an opportunity for everybody to get involved.
Setting up for a massive engagement is there? Unfortunately the situation had to be resolved rather quickly, in order to not face the wrath of the Ion Canon

Interesting take on the linker Cores though, and thus renders the previous superstition null and void

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
take note that Takeru in StrikerS will be very different from Takeru in Widuri in term of storyline and role.

Okay, here we go:

Spoiler for surprise:

Phew, that was so short. >_< I can only hope there's room for improvement
This Takeru... he speaks to my firearm loving side

And while I'm not sure about the name "Little Buster", I am quite impressed by Silberkugels various modes. An assault rifle, sniper rifle, and anti-material rifle?! That's a firearm lover's freaking wet-dream! Nice nice, not to mention manual reloading and awesome sniper skills

I can sorta understand why Takuru would be allowed to be a bounty hunter... I don't think a Knight has much of a salary after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Okay, I ask of all of you suspension of disbelief when reading through my things. Some things may come across strange or awkward, but just try to rationalize something. I’ve trimmed down my materials for a better paced profile-fic, but in return, there’s loss of coherence at times.

The next few parts or 2 will have multiple time-skips. So all I ask is...improvise in-between with your imaginations. Romeo and Juliet got married within a day, remember? :3
I don't know about "lack of coherence" in here, maybe because it's just so damn enjoyable. And the chivalry between Isdera and Signum continues to impress

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-04, 02:25   Link #964
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Second "reset" sounds like the Mystic Eyes of Death deal by Shiki Tohno But those are quite scary ways to get... erased though
it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Interesting duel I saw there, and... did I just see the name Saladin? He's my Crusades hero :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
I like the story of how he got his powers. One thing that makes me wonder, though, is how Frieda allowed Takeru to become a bounty hunter, after he has finally become a Belkan Knight. Wouldnt that be dishonorable in the eyes of a Belkan Knight? I wonder what Signum would say about this.
He will most likely got himself into troubles if he encounters Signum (though he has slight weakness toward older woman MILF, anyone?).

Quote:
This Takeru... he speaks to my firearm loving side

And while I'm not sure about the name "Little Buster", I am quite impressed by Silberkugels various modes. An assault rifle, sniper rifle, and anti-material rifle?! That's a firearm lover's freaking wet-dream! Nice nice, not to mention manual reloading and awesome sniper skills

I can sorta understand why Takuru would be allowed to be a bounty hunter... I don't think a Knight has much of a salary after all
Little Buster happened to be the name of Takeru's sister's teddy bear. Why Silberkugel accepted that name is beyond me

I was planning to post more of Silberkugel but time was not being nice, so what you saw is basically what I had worked on. and yes, LoweGear, anti-material rifle FTW too bad none of the Gunslinger Girls I know ever uses one

regarding the "salary" part....
Hikki: does an Ace get paid on, like, monthly basis? Or are they paid after every successful mission?
Shin: nah, we just get paid as usual. Besides, what makes you think of that?
Hikki: *FGSFDS* well, you see....
*imagination of Nanoha & Hayate receiving checks from superior officer takes place; both of them have the squadron patch of 6th Division, 66th Air Force Unit stitched on their sleeves*
Shin: *glares* you've been playing too much Ace Combat Zero, you know...
Hikki: *laughs silly & scratches his head*

BTW, Takeru is a freelancer and swears no allegiance to anyone. This means he acts on his free own accordance, and might spell trouble for him....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
She is. A Mid Childa Long-Range Bombardment class with a scoped revolver from the movie "xXx" no less.

Is this the shouta sniper? Wow. Funny how Teresa the MC sniper prefers closer ranges than this NV sniper. But she can snipe, until Uruzu 6 tops her.

Kinda unconciliable this NV sniper, given the short ranged nature of V magics, but I guess that's why you ran out of spells. I suppose this rifle's got a "beam bayonet"? After all, Cross Mirage has one, Teresa's primary device has one, and with Little Buster being a NV device all the more should have one.
1: I see.

2: yes, Takeru is the shouta sniper.

3: I need variation. I see if I can somewhat modify Takeru's magic style a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Nice. You should add 'Breaker' to your Panzer Faust in order to get a reservation for the next Ace in Kha's list. He really looks like he will fit in IF he eventually joins the TSAB.
I try not to have him overpowered, but that idea looks nice to me
Old 2007-06-04, 03:17   Link #965
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Scuse the not replying to several chars/stories, I'll read them later, but Meophist posted something in the episode 10 thread that got my immediate attention:

Quote:
The other dragon of Carol's… its nature seems quite different from Fried. Rather than summoning it, she seems to "use" its power. Not exactly too sure on this.
Can anyone confirm this? Because if it's true, then I can come to only one conclusion: Ivory is reading my mind!

First the dragons, now she's practically one step away from an aspect mage? What's next? Neltharion gets introduced?
Old 2007-06-04, 03:25   Link #966
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Scuse the not replying to several chars/stories, I'll read them later, but Meophist posted something in the episode 10 thread that got my immediate atention:

Can anyone confirm this? Cause if it's true, then I can come to only one conclusion: Ivory is readng my mind!

First the dragons, now she's practically one step away from an aspect mage? What's next? Neltharion gets introduced?
Who knows... maybe they'll introduce a "DeathWing" Mid-StrikerS...

Big Brother is watching us, and they're out to steal our ideas...

@USB500:

You already have an image for Silberkugel, asides from their vague description similarities?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-04, 03:30   Link #967
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Who knows... maybe they'll introduce a "DeathWing" Mid-StrikerS...

Big Brother is watching us, and they're out to steal our ideas...
Looks like it, but for now all this does is solidify Keroko in the Nanoha canon, and I did so before StrikerS was even aired, too.
Old 2007-06-04, 03:33   Link #968
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Looks like it, but for now all this does is solidify Keroko in the Nanoha canon, and I did so before StrikerS was even aired, too.
I think this is the one case where the Ion Canon actually did more good to its target... At least, until the next strike

Of course, we'll have to clarify that info on Caro and the Black Dragon first before we shoot ourselves in the foot

Old 2007-06-04, 03:40   Link #969
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I think this is the one case where the Ion Canon actually did more good to its target... At least, until the next strike

Of course, we'll have to clarify that info on Caro and the Black Dragon first before we shoot ourselves in the foot
For now, I'm only pinning down ideas for Keroko on that regard. Even if its true, the black dragon she uses is not Neltharion, the aspect of the black dragons, so she's not an aspect mage. Maybe her clan could become something like a group that seperated from the aspect mages many years ago, similar to the Mid-Childa/Velka relations.

Hmm....

*scribble scribble*

I hope it's at least partially true, that would mean Keroko has something she can solo-train Caro in.
Old 2007-06-04, 03:50   Link #970
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Now I'm missing interesting topic here....

Quote:
@USB500:

You already have an image for Silberkugel, asides from their vague description similarities?
I don't have drawn images for Silberkugel, but here are reference pictures:
Spoiler for space:

assault rifle ----> sniper rifle -----> anti-material-rifle -----> what's next?

--------------------------------------------------

And here are additional abilities for Sniper Form...
  • Schnee-Kugel: used specifically to damage Linker Core without actually physically damaging its host. It doesn’t leave visible trace and is very difficult to track back; the usage of extra silencer makes the shooter difficult to spot, as well. Translated as “Snow Bullet”.

...and Panzer Faust.
  • Silver Breaker: Takeru’s exclusive ability, it is one of the few abilities that can counteract jamming and binding spells. Consuming an entire magazine clip (five cartridges) and recycling residual magic, it is even stronger than Silberfalke but can only be used once with every deployment of Panzer Faust.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-06-04 at 03:52. Reason: adding spoiler tag
Old 2007-06-04, 03:55   Link #971
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Now I'm missing interesting topic here....

I don't have drawn images for Silberkugel, but here are reference pictures:
Spoiler for space:

assault rifle ----> sniper rifle -----> anti-material-rifle -----> what's next?

--------------------------------------------------

And here are additional abilities for Sniper Form...
  • Schnee-Kugel: used specifically to damage Linker Core without actually physically damaging its host. It doesn’t leave visible trace and is very difficult to track back; the usage of extra silencer makes the shooter difficult to spot, as well. Translated as “Snow Bullet”.

...and Panzer Faust.
  • Silver Breaker: Takeru’s exclusive ability, it is one of the few abilities that can counteract jamming and binding spells. Consuming an entire magazine clip (five cartridges) and recycling residual magic, it is even stronger than Silberfalke but can only be used once with every deployment of Panzer Faust.

-----> Heavy Machine Gun perhaps? I'm assuming of course that they only resemble those weapons, and they don't actually look like them detail wise?

And nice reference on Schnee-Kugel as well (it's description and name point to the rumored "Ice Bullet" as it's source, am I wrong?)

*sniped by CIA*

Old 2007-06-04, 03:58   Link #972
Erio
Hiromi

Smile

I cant believe I'm having so much fun writing these fanfics. Just a day (and a half I think ) after the last episode was released, here I bring you Episode 03 of my fanfic. Here are the links for Episode 01 and Episode 02, in case you have missed them.

First, though, here's some useless fun facts.

Spoiler for My Character's Appearances!:

Spoiler for Episode 03 - Part 1:

Spoiler for Episode 03 - Part 2:

Spoiler for Episode 03 - Part 3:

I have the feeling I overdid it with the battle... Too long, maybe. Well, you guys tell me. As I read through it all again before posting, I couldnt omit any parts, as there was so much I wanted to say in this episode.

Oh, and Keroko: no, I didnt try to rip Keroko off. I have other ideas for Natalia's powers.

Nope, that's not a D.Gray-man reference. I'd like to see how many people guess the correct reference. (+100 points to them! )

And, yes, this story has now entirely stepped into the fanfic domain, as this would obviously never happen in the anime.

I have a lot of ideas for Episode 04, and I would have loved to finish it tomorrow or the day after, however I will be resuming my vacations around Europe on Tuesday, so I will be gone for 3 weeks. Again I'll miss these boards. I'll probably be able to get on to check the boards every now and then, but only if the hotel has internet.

Anyway, if I get some time I will write the continuation of the story, and post Episode 04: "Rhadamanthys" (working title ) later this week.

Hope you like it, and, as always, any feedback is welcome!

Last edited by Erio; 2007-06-04 at 19:19.
Old 2007-06-04, 04:01   Link #973
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
-----> Heavy Machine Gun perhaps? I'm assuming of course that they only resemble those weapons, and they don't actually look like them detail wise?

And nice reference on Schnee-Kugel as well (it's description and name point to the rumored "Ice Bullet" as it's source, am I wrong?)

*sniped by CIA*
1: HMG? Well, that's a bit overpowered IMO .
You must be talking about their physical appearance, right? As a matter of fact, Silberkugel's actual appearance doesn't exactly match the pictures, but what the heck.

2: yes, it is.

the ice bullet myth has been tested by the Mythbusters and proven to be unlikely. To quote Adam: "it's myth busted."

Oh, look at the times. I have to go, otherwise I'll miss my bus. Talk to all of you later tomorrow.
Old 2007-06-04, 04:27   Link #974
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I have the feeling I overdid it with the battle... Too long, maybe. Well, you guys tell me. As I read through it all again before posting, I couldnt omit any parts, as there was so much I wanted to say in this episode.
Hmm, nice good CC's meet evil OC's, only, wasn't it a bit to easy to get the limiters released? That can backfire quite quickly.

Quote:
Oh, and Keroko: no, I didnt try to rip Keroko off. I have other ideas for Natalia's powers.
Psaw, it's not like I have copyright on everything featuring dragons, don't worry about it. Besides, when Keroko goes beserk, the most intelligent thing comming from her mouth are roars of fury, and her physique barely changes. You'll know what I'm talking about when I finally get A's written down. I'm currently about a third in it. Bah, stupid work.

Quote:
Nope, that's not a D.Gray-man reference. I'd like to see how many people guess the correct reference. (+100 points to them! )
Dunno, I did get an awefull lot of Sasuke vibes, with all the evil smirking and feeling superior, but if I have to call a reference, I'd say Valgaav. Dragon wings and arms, pain, pulsing flesh, yep definetely Valgaav.

Oh, by the way, love the Gwen pics.
Old 2007-06-04, 04:42   Link #975
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I cant believe I'm having so much fun writing these fanfics. Just a day (and a half I think ) after the last episode was released, here I bring you Episode 03 of my fanfic. Here are the links for Episode 01 and Episode 02, in case you have missed them.

And, yes, this story has now entirely stepped into the fanfic domain, as this would obviously never happen in the anime.

I have a lot of ideas for Episode 04, and I would have loved to finish it tomorrow or the day after, however I will be resuming my vacations around Europe on Tuesday, so I will be gone for 3 weeks. Again I'll miss these boards. I'll probably be able to get on to check the boards every now and then, but only if the hotel has internet.

Anyway, if I get some time I will write the continuation of the story, and post Episode 04: "Rhadamanthys" (working title ) later this week.

Oooh character design templates, awesome! Yes, I know it's only supposed to give the general picture of what they look like, but still nice choices... and Gwen the combat Meido FTW

As a story by itself, the battle itself and the character interactions are definitely top notch, especially with Natalia's transformation. I like some of the details, inclding Iris nearly getting choked by her own spell

Unfortunately, you've just set yourself up for some massive damage by Seven Arc's ION CANON Strike If it's an alternates thing though, then there's no problem

Quote:
1: HMG? Well, that's a bit overpowered IMO .
You must be talking about their physical appearance, right? As a matter of fact, Silberkugel's actual appearance doesn't exactly match the pictures, but what the heck.

2: yes, it is.

the ice bullet myth has been tested by the Mythbusters and proven to be unlikely. To quote Adam: "it's myth busted."

Oh, look at the times. I have to go, otherwise I'll miss my bus. Talk to all of you later tomorrow.
Physical appearance yes. Since I'm quite hyped when it comes to firearms... maybe you're up for a redesign?

And unfortunately that just had to be busted, and it was such a good idea too... although the powers of Midchilda magic could be used to create a real ice bullet

Old 2007-06-04, 04:44   Link #976
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:

Very nice, and I do not think you made the battle too long (with so many participants it could not be any shorter imho). I may add more comments later when I am home.
Old 2007-06-04, 04:51   Link #977
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Here is something I came up with. I think I did badly as it seems rather awkward at a few parts

Spoiler for Meeting the Major is embarrassing or Tais/Genya interaction:

@Erio: I love your stories, very nice. Wish i even have half your talent.
Old 2007-06-04, 05:29   Link #978
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Here is something I came up with. I think I did badly as it seems rather awkward at a few parts

Spoiler for Meeting the Major is embarrassing or Tais/Genya interaction:

@Erio: I love your stories, very nice. Wish i even have half your talent.
It was a bad idea to trifle with the girl you want... but even worse to cross her father, especially the General of the 10th Battalion And now I'm also wondering what that book contained

Now, where's our daily dose of Ginga + Tenta-

*is sniped*

Old 2007-06-04, 05:46   Link #979
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

I thought his rank is major and the battalion is the 108th?

I have only a vague idea of that the book contains but I can tell you where i got the idea from.

http://www.acatisfinetoo.com/edible/...lentinesp.html
http://www.acatisfinetoo.com/edible/...hitedaysp.html

Seems like I'm too subtle since no one commented on the Karin type spoiler tag titles for either two entries yet
Old 2007-06-04, 05:50   Link #980
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I thought his rank is major and the battalion is the 108th?

I have only a vague idea of that the book contains but I can tell you where i got the idea from.

http://www.acatisfinetoo.com/edible/...lentinesp.html
http://www.acatisfinetoo.com/edible/...hitedaysp.html

Seems like I'm too subtle since no one commented on the Karin type spoiler tag titles for either two entries yet
Nope, I knew exactly where you got the idea... but what exactly Genya read in that book is another matter

And on another note... yup, he is a Major, and not a General as I described

Closed Thread