AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-09-15, 11:51   Link #1061
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
That's why I said real life.

Of course there is no way Bryke will break Makorra apart. If only have them a fight and then make up later.
It's tacky to go after your sibling's ex in real life so Asami x Bolin people are prob screwed imo.

Go Water Tribe girls!
Old 2013-09-15, 12:00   Link #1062
Blaat

Something tells me that Bolin will go through with multiple girlfriends ('ginger' will most likely be next) before ending up with Asami and I'm guessing the same applies to her but with boyfriends.

As for the episode visually, both art and animation, was great but the episode itself was rather boring or perhaps 'more of the same' would be the appropriate word. You know I think the cast overall doesn't appeal to me.

Also I have been wondering do Kya and Boomi have any children and do they have any cousins?
Old 2013-09-15, 12:03   Link #1063
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Something tells me that Bolin will go through with multiple girlfriends ('ginger' will most likely be next) before ending up with Asami and I'm guessing the same applies to her but with boyfriends.

As for the episode visually, both art and animation, was great but the episode itself was rather boring or perhaps 'more of the same' would be the appropriate word. You know I think the cast overall doesn't appeal to me.

Also I have been wondering do Kya and Boomi have any children and do they have any cousins?
From the released information it doesn't look like they have children.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 12:09   Link #1064
takai
Easy Muffin

Really great first 2 episodes. Korra seemed like more of a bitch starting this season off. Which to me, made her seem sort of unlikable. I'm hoping her attitude improves.

Good for Bolin (sort of) getting a girl. He got shafted really hard last season.

As for Asami, I'm really interested to see what happens with her, since 1. Her only family was thrown in jail, and 2. Her boyfriend left her. You've gotta feel for the girl.

I had sort of this odd feeling about Korra's uncle, but I still feel like he really isn't "evil"

2 things I can't wait for this season are Air's sub-element , and when Mako and Korra break up. I hope both come soon.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-15, 12:18   Link #1065
kitten320

I don't think her uncle is evil but whatever he is doing won't have positive outcome.
Old 2013-09-21, 05:40   Link #1066
Friday
Im shy too...

I feel sorry for Bolin.....he he he he he
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 06:20   Link #1067
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Her uncle is evil or at least twisted, why else would he arrest korras father and mother, i bet he even set up that whole spirit fiasco in the past to get her father exiled too
Old 2013-09-21, 06:23   Link #1068
Vezon

Haha fair trial that's absolutely rich! Besides that what exactly is the hierarchy of the water tribe? Is Uncle really the chief of both tribes even though their a couple thousand miles separated.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 06:48   Link #1069
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai View Post

2 things I can't wait for this season are Air's sub-element , and when Mako and Korra break up. I hope both come soon.
The Avatar always gets his/her chosen partner in the end so why torture Asami further. Mako x Korra is pretty much it for the series imo. Best for Asami to move on and find another person.
Old 2013-09-21, 07:50   Link #1070
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Korra is really carrying the idiot ball

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 08:25   Link #1071
chaos_alfa

I liked episode 3, but one thing is bugging me. Why was it needed to bring Northern Water Tribe soldiers to the south and lock down the harbor? It was obvious people would be displeased with it.

Unalaq said it was to prevent people from harming the spirits, but how does these measures help prevent that?

I hope Unalaq is being manipulated by an evil spirit, that is the only way how I see this make sense.

Last edited by chaos_alfa; 2013-09-21 at 09:26.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-21, 08:57   Link #1072
kitten320

Looks like this season is all about family ties.
Also Aang seems to have been an ass of a father, apart from Tenzin.

I knew Bolin/Eska would not go far

Unalaq has twisted understanding of peace. By imprisoning Korra's parents, he will make an enemy out of her.
Old 2013-09-21, 09:07   Link #1073
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
I liked episode 3, but one thing is bugging me. Why was it needed to bring Northern Water Tribe soldiers to the south, lock down the harbor and remove the chieftains from power? It was obvious people would be displeased with it.

Unalaq said it was to prevent people from harming the spirits, but how does these measures help prevent that?

I hope Unalaq is being manipulated by an evil spirit, that is the only way how I see this make sense.
Apparently after the 100 year war, The Northern and Southern tribe came under one Chief. Still Unalaq does he really expect peace from taking over the Southern tribe?
Old 2013-09-21, 18:32   Link #1074
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

If they were under one Chief, the southern side wouldn't be so annoyed at the soldiers coming to guard them. When did they come under one chief?

Unalaq's just pretty much dumb-evil. Korra needs to knock him down

Old 2013-09-21, 18:57   Link #1075
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
If they were under one Chief, the southern side wouldn't be so annoyed at the soldiers coming to guard them. When did they come under one chief?

Unalaq's just pretty much dumb-evil. Korra needs to knock him down
It say's on Unalaq bio on Nickelodeon website that he is the chief of both tribes.
Old 2013-09-21, 19:16   Link #1076
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Before or after he took over by force?

Old 2013-09-21, 19:49   Link #1077
Vezon

Before he took over by force. Unalaq and Tonraq, their father was also chief of both tribes.
Old 2013-09-23, 23:23   Link #1078
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
It seems to me that they have increased the comedy with Bolin this season. Not that I'm complaining.

"Go away Mako."
That line was sooo good
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-28, 07:45   Link #1079
kitten320

Looks like Unolaq is bad after all, oh well. Not really surprised.

Though Korra's rush actions surely will back fire one day. Where is the guarantee that the judge was not a real deal and would not sentence her dad for death again?

Best part was angry Eska at the end, this relationship sure is going nowhere.

Duno but somehow this season is not really exciting so far =/
Apart from some character bondings it's just meh... Let's hope it gets better once spirits come into action.
Old 2013-09-28, 07:59   Link #1080
Vezon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Looks like Unolaq is bad after all, oh well. Not really surprised.

Though Korra's rush actions surely will back fire one day. Where is the guarantee that the judge was not a real deal and would not sentence her dad for death again?

Best part was angry Eska at the end, this relationship sure is going nowhere.

Duno but somehow this season is not really exciting so far =/
Apart from some character bondings it's just meh... Let's hope it t gets better once spirits come into action.
I really dislike Korra going in with out thinking personality. Then again if wasn't like that her dad would be gone.

Tags
avatar the last airbender, korra