AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-14, 05:11   Link #10321
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
To be honest, last epi kinda semi-killed the Kalulu mood for me. {that until a new scene appears of course XD}
I think it was good that Lulu let her go considering all the nasty shit he pulled last epi.
And i don't see Kallen forgiving Lelouch anymore, can't blame her for this. From her POV she is totally right.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:11   Link #10322
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Continue support of this shipping is well...illogical?
Shipping usually is, yet we press on. There's always a chance for things to work out. Granted, that display makes that difficult, but not impossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the last person shown to threaten lulu's life in a preview was luciano
remember him
remember what happend to him
he got axed by lulu's dragon
He wasn't a main character and he was a psychopath. Hardly a valid comparison.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:12   Link #10323
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
... This shot is inside the Avalon's knightmare bay. Doubtful she'd get there without the Suzaku duel happening first.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:12   Link #10324
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
To be honest, last epi kinda semi-killed the Kalulu mood for me. {that until a new scene appears of course XD}
I think it was good that Lulu let her go considering all the nasty shit he pulled last epi.
And i don't see Kallen forgiving Lelouch anymore, can't blame her for this. From her POV she is totally right.
good news then
they have a new scene next ep
but they would probably be interupted again
Old 2008-09-14, 05:14   Link #10325
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
very well, forgive me then. Let's see I feel that Kalulu now is sunk. Kallen just saw her OotBK buddies wiped out by her crush. Crush or not I'd be pissed if I was her. And to even hesitate or allow him to explain (even if by some miracle there would be a good explaination for what he did) would totally....i don't want to say any harsh words like moronic....but it is what it is....Continue support of this shipping is well...illogical?
Much better than obvious trolling eh?

Be ready for your responses or others may ignore you.

Illogical no.

Because they are both alive.

Kallen is still in love (its not a crush as confirmed by the director) with him unless its confirmed otherwise.

Lelouch's feelings are still up in the air. And seeing how he went out of his way to keep her away when we know he does somewhat care for her.

Suzuku, Jermiah and Nunally switched their feelings up on a dime. It can easily happen again with the right circumstances.

What's illogical is how much you are jonesing to see the ship not happen
Old 2008-09-14, 05:17   Link #10326
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, to be honest, if anyone were in Kallen's position, I'm not quite sure what they would think of a person who blew up a mountain and killed their ancient allies off.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:18   Link #10327
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Sigh, something tells me when I come back later there's gonna be a lot of negativity here. Really, with all the anger they've built up in this episode and at the end of the last, I can just see them WTFing us with Kallen getting turned by an impassioned speech, probably filled with the truth she is so often left out of knowing. Oh well, time to sleep.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:18   Link #10328
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Well, to be honest, if anyone were in Kallen's position, I'm not quite sure what they would think of a person who blew up a mountain and killed their ancient allies off.
I can understand this POV.

And if Kallen hadn't been developed a certain way all season. I'd probably be there with you.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:19   Link #10329
pingva

If I will be in Kallen's position, I would want to see Lelouch's death.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:19   Link #10330
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
It's either killed or be killed. There is no black and white in war
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:22   Link #10331
yvj
U Mad?

WOOT equinox822 and Sports72Xtrm, watching the thread. So much for me getting any sleep
Old 2008-09-14, 05:23   Link #10332
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Much better than obvious trolling eh?

Be ready for your responses or others may ignore you.

Illogical no.

Because they are both alive.

Kallen is still in love (its not a crush as confirmed by the director) with him unless its confirmed otherwise.

Lelouch's feelings are still up in the air. And seeing how he went out of his way to keep her away when we know he does somewhat care for her.

Suzuku, Jermiah and Nunally switched their feelings up on a dime. It can easily happen again with the right circumstances.

What's illogical how much you are jonesing to see the ship not happen
Haha ok well look how good that turned out. The theory that Lelouch was trying to protect her? By making himself an enemy of the UFN which he knows that she is apart of. I can't help but think that Lelouch would know that sooner or later have to sick Suzaku or defeat Kallen sometime or later which meant that he anticipated having to kill her or atleast put her in danger. Could Kallen still be in love now? Could she possibly find anything redeeming about Lelouch now. After knowing everything that she knows now, everything that he did. What part of that admiration could she still possibly find in him other than the shallow he looks kind of cute? Yeah feelings change but I can't find any substantial evidence that would lead her to love him again or see him the same way that she used to.

"What's illogical how much you are jonesing to see the ship not happen"
Sarcasm I hope so....I just call it as I see it.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:28   Link #10333
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
I just call it as I see it.
Well thanks for letting us now.

For the rest of stuff yeah there's a good chance you're right.

And there's a chance you're wrong.

That's just the way it is for now.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:31   Link #10334
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Haha ok well look how good that turned out. The theory that Lelouch was trying to protect her? By making himself an enemy of the UFN which he knows that she is apart of. I can't help but think that Lelouch would know that sooner or later have to sick Suzaku or defeat Kallen sometime or later which meant that he anticipated having to kill her or atleast put her in danger. Could Kallen still be in love now? Could she possibly find anything redeeming about Lelouch now. After knowing everything that she knows now, everything that he did. What part of that admiration could she still possibly find in him other than the shallow he looks kind of cute? Yeah feelings change but I can't find any substantial evidence that would lead her to love him again or see him the same way that she used to.

"What's illogical how much you are jonesing to see the ship not happen"
Sarcasm I hope so....I just call it as I see it.
Well for me I saw it as a way for Lelouch not to protect her physically, but protect her ideal. If she would have to die, He rather see her die protecting her brother's dream than dying following him to hell
Old 2008-09-14, 05:34   Link #10335
sandykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Well for me I saw it as a way for Lelouch not to protect her physically, but protect her ideal. If she would have to die, He rather see her die protecting her brother's dream than dying following him to hell
Yes, and perhaps have her turn against the BK (Oughi and the rest) would be hard on her.
sandykins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:35   Link #10336
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
Idk Lelouch is the type to try to do bad shit to preserve life. I don't think that he has any romantic notions about dieing for ideals. If he really cared for her he'd have geassed her to save herself and quit the UFN or atleast kidnap her. But he didn't. Maybe it was out of respect? I don't know but it shows a lot of disregard for her safety.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:36   Link #10337
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Exactly. And IF that was a closure, i'm satisfied with it. {but more scenes = more satisfied XD}
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:40   Link #10338
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Quote:
Idk Lelouch is the type to try to do bad shit to preserve life. I don't think that he has any romantic notions about dieing for ideals. If he really cared for her he'd have geassed her to save herself and quit the UFN or atleast kidnap her. But he didn't. Maybe it was out of respect? I don't know but it shows a lot of disregard for her safety.
he can't remember?
Old 2008-09-14, 05:42   Link #10339
Vito
Asshole.

Since when have lelouch's plans ever worked when it came down to protecting people he cared for?
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:43   Link #10340
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Since when have lelouch's plans ever worked when it came down to protecting people he cared for?
Captured Ashford in the Black Rebellion to keep the Student Council and Nunnally safe.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote