Old 2009-05-06, 08:01   Link #181
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I think Barragan would be the strongest one
I mean he can brake your bones with one simple touch

Others have to put big effort in order to do something like this
If Barragan can only age things a certain distance from himself all that really means is that you can't fight him close range. For someone who mostly relies on hand-to-hand combat (like Soi Fong) he's probably one of the toughest opponents possible, but for someone like Byakuya who's a long/mid range type anyhow, maybe they'd have things a little easier.

Though I'm sure Barragan is very strong even if you take away the aging ability, I doubt he's stronger than Stark. We don't even know Stark's special ability yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135
i am starting to think the VLs are in another league. Maybe a different theme from the spanish theme? im thinking they'd draw out every inch of a captain's power...zaraki used one freakin attack to beat nnoitra, mayuri didn't even take any injury and basically killed by walking, zommari was killed off fairly easily, even ulquiorra was raped fairly quickly (nooo!!!!)
Vastrolorde is a spanish rooted word so the VL already continue the spanish theme .

But I'm hoping that the VL will maybe be opponents for the vizards, Isshin or the Royal Guards too.

Old 2009-05-06, 08:07   Link #182
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
If Barragan can only age things a certain distance from himself all that really means is that you can't fight him close range. For someone who mostly relies on hand-to-hand combat (like Soi Fong) he's probably one of the toughest opponents possible, but for someone like Byakuya who's a long range type anyhow, maybe they'd have things a little easier.

Though I'm sure Barragan is very strong even if you take away the aging ability, I doubt he's stronger than Stark. We don't even know Stark's special ability yet.
That's true, although he has released and we have no idea what he can do now. Maybe he can make you age from distance 0_0
Besides he has turned into skeleton, don't think senbonzakura will help here much
Actually I really don't know how you can beat someone who has no organs 0_0
Crash his skull?

And yeh, we still don't know anything about Stark... I guess we will have to wait for more chapters in order to make the judgement
Old 2009-05-06, 09:29   Link #183
Uncreativex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
^and we all know what happened to said planes....

i am starting to think the VLs are in another league. Maybe a different theme from the spanish theme? im thinking they'd draw out every inch of a captain's power...zaraki used one freakin attack to beat nnoitra, mayuri didn't even take any injury and basically killed by walking, zommari was killed off fairly easily, even ulquiorra was raped fairly quickly (nooo!!!!)

it would be a good start to another large arc though...espada arc ends with another garganta opening to reveal a humanoid figure with a mask.
I'm inclined to agree. Most Espada fights weren't too epic. I doubt Hitsugaya would've mentioned that 10 vasto lorde could destroy SS without it becoming the case.
Old 2009-05-06, 12:48   Link #184
Ichimaru

deadpool from xmen = zomari?

lol if you watch wolverine movie, you will see how he kept on teleporting/shunpo ..... and got pwned.
Old 2009-06-08, 16:55   Link #185
UchihaSasuke14

Yammi:10
Kaien Reincarnation:9th
Pink Haired Professor: 8th
Black Dude:7th
Grimmjow: 6th
Noitoria:5th
Ulquirrior:4th
Busty Chick:3rd
Old Man:2nd
Lazy Espada that looks like Kyoraku(Lazy Shinigami Captain):1st
Yammi: 00? Transforms by eating hollows and gets far stronger

These are the actual rankings.
Old 2009-06-08, 18:06   Link #186
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yammi might be the 0 but I dont think they would waste the strongest Arrancar on the 3 weakest people of IChigo's group
Old 2009-06-08, 18:08   Link #187
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yammi might be the 0 but I dont think they would waste the strongest Arrancar on the 3 weakest people of IChigo's group
I would say Stark, something about him remains a little too fishy. His half-a$$ed attitude somewhat is peculiar to me. Although, he resents fighting; everything seems like a breeze to him.
Old 2009-06-08, 18:40   Link #188
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

he even Cero'd with no pose or any action. I thought that part was quite bad ass. and he's the only one to not release yet. and so far I don't think Yammi's release is the most humanist
Old 2009-06-09, 10:49   Link #189
Farscape
Secondman

Like many have said before the strongest espada woudn't be waisted on a couple of useless opponents (no offence to Renji etc)

So it's quit obvious that Stark is the most powerful atm also with fighting Shinsui who is defintley one of the strongest captains (top 3)

Other then that about the vl's sure we can all speculate about who could be.. but Stark should definitly be one i would seriously be suprised if he wasn't.

Wonderweiz is probably one. And i'd say Ichigo is also one >< because that version of Ichigo (when he was dead and "rised" as a hollow, notice how "humanoid" he appeared) beat Shiffer so easy, making Bleach more a flop.

and with Halibel vs Hitsugaya :s Soifon vs Barragan >< seriously Bleach seems weak and is most certainly out of balance.
Old 2009-06-09, 12:51   Link #190
Z. Kensei
Kensei??

I'd say Stark is the strongest. He's seem's lile the type of charector that always hold's back but has extreme power once they get serious. We won't know till he releases. From what weve seen from the other espada, Barragan stand's out as the most powerful. Anybody who can kill you just by yawning is badass!

I forgot about wonderweiss. He's the sleeper of the group. I wouldn't count him out till we see him fight.
Old 2009-06-09, 18:55   Link #191
Justin Kim
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
he even Cero'd with no pose or any action. I thought that part was quite bad ass. and he's the only one to not release yet. and so far I don't think Yammi's release is the most humanist
Whole body cero lmfao. Stark has a nice little self-destruct feature.
Old 2009-06-09, 20:34   Link #192
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Szayel was not powerfull , but as what has been said: Vasto Lord look more human even when in released form. Barragan deffenitly does not look near human, so in my eyes...he would not be a VL.

I got to agree with the Stark part beeing the strongest.
Barragan has the skeleton of a human being so he does look near human because our skeletal structure plus other details it what describes us as human so look at it this way: Halibel, human but also half weapon or whatever, Barragan skeletal structure of humans, Stark probably more human than the rest

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2009-06-09, 20:37   Link #193
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Stark is my pick for the strongest...in Bleach the strongest villan is usually the last to show his full powers.

BUT I still think there is a whole different group of VL Arrancar...why? Simply because the Vizards NEED opponents. From what he have seen the Espadas are clearly Captain Level but if you think about it some of the Vizards are Captains AND have the Hollow Masks...hell Berserk Hollow Ichigo raped Ulq and would probably kill off any of the Espadas without that much effort (maybe not Stark but he would still win)
Now what if all Vizards can do that? Most are far stronger than Maskless Ichigo and with the mask he can't even compare, hell they had 100 years to train and get their powers under check. A Vizard going all out can probably butcher even Halibel or Baragan, Shinji is probably the strongest, he was uterly owning Grimmy and he only had his mask on, he didn't even release his sword and dind't show much effort in fighting the 6th espada.
Old 2009-06-10, 06:49   Link #194
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuchi View Post
Stark is my pick for the strongest...in Bleach the strongest villan is usually the last to show his full powers.

BUT I still think there is a whole different group of VL Arrancar...why? Simply because the Vizards NEED opponents. From what he have seen the Espadas are clearly Captain Level but if you think about it some of the Vizards are Captains AND have the Hollow Masks...hell Berserk Hollow Ichigo raped Ulq and would probably kill off any of the Espadas without that much effort (maybe not Stark but he would still win)
Now what if all Vizards can do that? Most are far stronger than Maskless Ichigo and with the mask he can't even compare, hell they had 100 years to train and get their powers under check. A Vizard going all out can probably butcher even Halibel or Baragan, Shinji is probably the strongest, he was uterly owning Grimmy and he only had his mask on, he didn't even release his sword and dind't show much effort in fighting the 6th espada.
true I agree...though I have two opinions on this...either top three are full-fledge vasto lords changed on arrancars (in other words...maxed out hollow who gained boost up from overstepping hollow realm) therefore their strength is even more drasticial...which is like yamamoto with mask...or it's as you said another espada...but I think first one is more probable...cuz think about it VL are suppose to be very rare...and to think aizen got his hands on 10 VL...and that's not all those vasto lords are obeying him...that just seems unlikely...but then again we're talking about aizen here...so I'm not sure which is the case
Old 2009-06-10, 08:37   Link #195
Sauzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganshou-dono View Post
either top three are full-fledge vasto lords changed on arrancars (in other words...maxed out hollow who gained boost up from overstepping hollow realm) therefore their strength is even more drasticial...which is like yamamoto with mask...
what would that say about the white-haired kid?
Old 2009-06-10, 08:52   Link #196
kitten320

You know... after seeing new spoilers I really doubt that Stark is the strongest

Atleast he definetly wouldn't be one if Ukitake did his work properly...
Old 2009-06-10, 09:57   Link #197
Farscape
Secondman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuchi View Post

Not really.. and you are overestimating the vizards.. Ichigo is more powerful then many of them. And non of them not even Ichigo can control what he did against Ulq because that was stupid, Ichigo just died. And became a hollow because of his attachment to Inoue hearing her voice etc, how he reverted back made no sense maybe because he was a shinigami..

And Shinji didn't own Jaggerjack at all, Jaggerjack gave him way more trouble then you give him credit for.. he had 1 arm and didn't even release yet he coudn't kill him with a pretty powerd Cero, that explains alot

And Ulq in second stage probably kills all the vizards rather easy, we can all speculate about what if and what could be but the fact remains bleach is out of balance and doesn't make any sense anymore simply because of things like Halibel having trouble with Hitsugaya when Ichigo gets killed by Ulq (same results if he didnt even go to second stage)
The vizards are not gonna make that much of a difference.. because Yamato, Ukitake, Shinsui etc alot of them are more powerful then them not having a Mask.. just like how Aizen appears to be more powerful than basically anyone(excluding Yami) which doesnt make any sense at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganshou-dono View Post
true I agree...though I have two opinions on this...either top three are full-fledge vasto lords changed on arrancars (in other words...maxed out hollow who gained boost up from overstepping hollow realm) therefore their strength is even more drasticial...which is like yamamoto with mask...or it's as you said another espada...but I think first one is more probable...cuz think about it VL are suppose to be very rare...and to think aizen got his hands on 10 VL...and that's not all those vasto lords are obeying him...that just seems unlikely...but then again we're talking about aizen here...so I'm not sure which is the case
I highly doubt we can compare Yamamoto's strenght to anyones not even Aizen. Two of the strongest captains were about to face him lol they wouldve gotten their asses spanked, no offence to Shinsui and Uktitake :P

And bleach isn't going to go on for 6 more years.. this will probably be the endline or at least close to it, they don't care much about the vizards.. its about Espada's + Aizen vs Soul Society + Ichigos group

Without Espada's how can he find VL's, they search for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
You know... after seeing new spoilers I really doubt that Stark is the strongest

Atleast he definetly wouldn't be one if Ukitake did his work properly...
Thats just underestimation.. it's his style/ in his nature to be a slacker don't confuse that with weakness
Old 2009-06-10, 10:03   Link #198
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
Thats just underestimation.. it's his style to me a slacker don't confuse that with weakness
But he himself said that she is part of him and then they both released what gave one release for them.

I will laugh if Lillinete was actually his heart
Old 2009-06-10, 12:21   Link #199
Ganshou-dono
so hungry...

Send a message via ICQ to Ganshou-dono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauzer View Post
what would that say about the white-haired kid?
nothing? halibel is just careful...you saw yourself (I assume) that once she released she killed hitsugaya...yeah it was "clone" but she cut him in half in less than a second...but she ain't no run 'n' smash character like kenpachi so just because she's taking her sweet time to defeat hitsugaya doesn't mean she is weak or he too strong...you're (don't worry you're far from being alone) just letting your emotion/irritation about hitsugaya get in the way...actualy only two characters which are coming into my mind at the moment who aren't fooling around when fighting are yamamoto and aizen (maybe someone else too but I really can't come up with anyone else)...every other character have reason/reasons why to prolong their battle (either it's cuz of pride or arrogance or whatever)...that's just how it works in bleach...otherwise battles would be too short and characters won't be there next time in battle cuz they would be already dead...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farscape View Post
I highly doubt we can compare Yamamoto's strenght to anyones not even Aizen. Two of the strongest captains were about to face him lol they wouldve gotten their asses spanked, no offence to Shinsui and Uktitake :P
well I think aizen is stronger than yamamoto...why? I just think so...there isn't solid proof of which one is stronger...same thing with kyouraku's and ukitake's strength...we didn't see enough to decide for sure...we're just guessing and thinking and stuff
Old 2009-06-10, 12:31   Link #200
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
for the espada im voting barragan
Closed Thread