AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-09-21, 01:41   Link #301
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
While that question is out there on the table, has anybody even heard anything new about the movie? I can't say a lack of new info is a good sign for those hoping for a January-February/March '09 release of the movie.
Well, the next issue of Megami magazine is the place to look. It's to Nanoha what Newtype is to Gundam, these days.

And from what I know, it isn't out in stores yet.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 02:17   Link #302
OrderNorChaos

Hello, sorry but I need help for translation. I got this from the e-media website regarding the latest issue of Megami Magazine (I think).

★新連載!『リリカルなのは』FANページ「リリカルSympathy」
『なのは』ファンページ三度目の連載開始。今回の連載では皆さんの投稿のほかに、
『なのは』情報を盛り込んだマンガを、
茶のみ童子先生が毎月連載! 
どんな情報が飛び出すかこちらもお楽しみに!

おたより募集
10月号から復活した『魔法少女リリカルなのは』シリーズのFANページは
あなたの投稿を大募集! 
主な投稿コーナーはこちら!

●おたよりコーナー
『なのは』にちなんだ文字投稿。
●イラストぎゃらりぃ♪
『劇場版』でも『StrikerS』でも、『なのは』のイラストならなんでもOK!
●妄想一番星なの!
あなたが『なのは』キャラで妄想してしまったネタを送ってね!
●MYなのは自慢
あなたの『なのは』コレクションをここで存分に自慢して!

テレビ版『1st』からのファンも、最近ハマったばかりのファンも大歓迎。
これからますます盛り上がっていく『なのは』への
熱い思いを投稿に込めよう! 
そして投稿採用者にはメガマガオリジナルのなのはグッズをプレゼント! 
どんどん投稿してください。

ハガキのあて先はこちら
〒119-0319 東京都品川区西五反田 学研メガミマガジン
「リリカルSympathy」係

web投稿はこちら
megami@mmf.gk-net.jp
件名を「リリカルなのはFANページ」係

※投稿にはすべて、住所・氏名・ペンネーム・電話番号を
明記してください。

Thanks in advance
OrderNorChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 02:21   Link #303
Ottocycle

Nothing here, just a call for fan works to be published on a website set up by the Megami people.

Viral marketing?
Old 2008-09-21, 04:08   Link #304
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

It does seem to ask for fandom written with certain guidelines in mind. I wonder what's going on exactly here... Maybe the OC and FF might dig this call for justice to be done.
Old 2008-09-21, 04:28   Link #305
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
It could be fanart contest to decide who would be the next antagonist?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 04:59   Link #306
Ottocycle

Sorry to say, but your hopes are too high. The guidelines are: [paraphrased]There aren't any! No series restrictions at all, as long as they are of the Nanoha franchise!
Old 2008-09-21, 05:17   Link #307
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

*facefault*

Then again, this just legalized the entire monster of the OC thread's creations into being valid entries...
Old 2008-09-21, 05:40   Link #308
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

"as long as they are of the Nanoha franchise"

While many of our creations would fit into the nanoha franchise with so much as an eyeblink, they aren't officially part of the franchise.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 05:46   Link #309
Ottocycle

I do believe they are looking out more for images than fanfics though. Even so, entertaining the thought of having a translated Saga of Saga sent in is quite amusing.
Old 2008-09-21, 08:09   Link #310
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

That's easy! We have the best special creation with fan images as well! >=3

This is the beginning of the "Keroko for Megami" movement! All we need now is a translated fic, possibly Keroko Week, then submit with the images we've collected up till now, and viola! We have a Nanohaverse, with fan stuff, light novella!

We could send in Saga der Saga as well, but its rather shonen and might not make it.
Old 2008-09-21, 08:15   Link #311
Nagumo
Random Translator

Actually, reading the words, there is a section dedicated to submissions of 'written works' of Nanoha...
Old 2008-09-21, 08:21   Link #312
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Saga will have this day then. >=3
Old 2008-09-21, 08:42   Link #313
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
You guys keep me posted if they may accept music submissions... I have just the track.
AdmiralTigerclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 15:10   Link #314
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
That's easy! We have the best special creation with fan images as well! >=3

This is the beginning of the "Keroko for Megami" movement! All we need now is a translated fic, possibly Keroko Week, then submit with the images we've collected up till now, and viola! We have a Nanohaverse, with fan stuff, light novella!
*raises hand* Eto... as long as we don't explicitly mention Keroko's history, that which involves Neltharion/Deathwing and all that, we should be okay ^.^; . I'll try and come up with a short or something...
Old 2008-09-21, 15:22   Link #315
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Aspect Magic can be taken out with only minimal damage, just change Ethereal Mode to lack the wings and eyes. I'll need to design a Limit Break, since the corruption served as her 'body damaging last resort' but that's doable. I need to make some edits and updates in her profile here and there anyway. Perhaps something more focusing on her brawler side... though that may be drawing on Vivio a bit to much, she already has her appearance going against her in that regard.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 22:48   Link #316
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

I believe she does just fine; being affiliated to one of the Great Dragons in place of a specific mention would be enough.

I don't see anything wrong with dragon wings, considering Hayate has 8 black ones. Claws maybe, but not the wings.
Old 2008-09-29, 04:39   Link #317
Excelx

Wew..i just joined in...2009 with first Nanoha? When i read the info about movie 1st..my brain went somewhere..retelling the story? There's something missing at original..maybe they want to make up the story even better..like i said missing were Lost Hi-tech capital Alhazard that Precia Testarossa was looking for..if that place never exist, why they mention it as the part of the story..really confused me..
Excelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 10:16   Link #318
Ly'iol

well story-wise reaching Al Hazard was Precia's ultimate goal, and that desire pretty much created one of the major conflicts in the anime (that is manipulating and abusing Fate).

As for the existence of Al Hazard, I think that's pretty much just the script writers telling us to use our imaginations to fill the gap. Personally I don't really think it matters whether Precia reached it or not. Either way she's "gone" and she has left a huge scar on Fate.

As for the movie, I think Al Hazard is still pretty important so they'll probably bring it back. But I'm still expecting it to be shrouded in mysteries
Ly'iol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 21:32   Link #319
Excelx

Yeah, such mystery...Al Hazard were mentioned at StrikerS near the end, when Saint Cradle appear there's conversation between Yuuno, Chrono and Lindy..also Jail Scalietti said About Al Hazard to Fate..i forgot..yeah, we just wait if the place will bring up or not.. I think Al Hazard were hidden/sealed within dimension..hahaha..about movie i have high expectation too *_*
Excelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 01:18   Link #320
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly'iol View Post
well story-wise reaching Al Hazard was Precia's ultimate goal, and that desire pretty much created one of the major conflicts in the anime (that is manipulating and abusing Fate).

As for the existence of Al Hazard, I think that's pretty much just the script writers telling us to use our imaginations to fill the gap. Personally I don't really think it matters whether Precia reached it or not. Either way she's "gone" and she has left a huge scar on Fate.

As for the movie, I think Al Hazard is still pretty important so they'll probably bring it back. But I'm still expecting it to be shrouded in mysteries
Actually analyzing what you say about "Al Hazard" (and to a lesser extent, the Shikon Jewel Jewel Seeds) it seems that the exact details of it are unimportant, or as Hitchcock put it a "MacGuffin". So in other words, I don't think much would be lost if "Al Hazard" "disappears".

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie