Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-11, 23:05   Link #1201
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDo View Post
You guys need to stop taking this seriously and enjoy it for what it is.
And the sixty-four thousand dollar question is: What the heck it "is."
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 23:32   Link #1202
Wrath88
Kissing...

It is about an ABNORMAL first year student council president in a school where NORMAL and SPECIAL people attend classes, with a few other ABNORMAL ones thrown into the mix.

... It really does need more ZAK orientated chapters.
Old 2009-10-11, 23:39   Link #1203
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
It is about an ABNORMAL first year student council president in a school where NORMAL and SPECIAL people attend classes, with a few other ABNORMAL ones thrown into the mix.
lol, that pretty much sums it up. I'm still not sure the author knows what he's talking about himself.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 00:07   Link #1204
Wrath88
Kissing...

Unzen seems to somehow teleport his finger bandages off before he plays with the dice, is that Fail to pay attention to details?
Old 2009-10-12, 00:36   Link #1205
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Unzen seems to somehow teleport his finger bandages off before he plays with the dice, is that Fail to pay attention to details?
Meh people make mistakes, if you read bakuman you'd know at least a bit how difficult drawing manga is, so I'd cut him some slack for missing a miniscule detail like that. I remember Kishimoto messing up on one panel giving Pain a leaf headband instead of the rain headband, so it happens to the best of them.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 00:46   Link #1206
Wrath88
Kissing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Meh people make mistakes, if you read bakuman you'd know at least a bit how difficult drawing manga is, so I'd cut him some slack for missing a miniscule detail like that. I remember Kishimoto messing up on one panel giving Pain a leaf headband instead of the rain headband, so it happens to the best of them.
Hmm, I seem to recall reading that part in Bakuman, but I missed that mistake in Naruto completely.

What would Medaka's Project Name be if she joined? Given what the chairman said about her, I think Box Kitten sounds kind of interesting.
Old 2009-10-12, 00:57   Link #1207
Jze0
Hmmm...

So... the so called 13 have finally been introduced. Hmmm... I don't know why but I kind of like the upside down girl and Unzen's imouto. Some of the others superhumans also look interesting too. I wonder what they'll bring to the table?

I know I've said this once but I'll say it again, I really don't know where this series is headed but I'll keep reading to see what happens.
Old 2009-10-12, 01:03   Link #1208
Mizuno
Undefined

It's not Unzen's imouto, it's his big sister. There's also the possibility they might be twins since they have similar stature.
Old 2009-10-12, 01:11   Link #1209
Jze0
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
It's not Unzen's imouto, it's his big sister. There's also the possibility they might be twins since they have similar stature.
I thought imouto meant sister in general not little sister. Did I get the word mixed up?
Old 2009-10-12, 01:17   Link #1210
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
I thought imouto meant sister in general not little sister. Did I get the word mixed up?
imouto means little sister.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 01:20   Link #1211
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Hmm, I seem to recall reading that part in Bakuman, but I missed that mistake in Naruto completely.

What would Medaka's Project Name be if she joined? Given what the chairman said about her, I think Box Kitten sounds kind of interesting.
It'd probably be something more like "Dark God", but given the weird names the others have (Last Carpet... wtf?), it'd probably be something just as strange.

It'd be funny if Unzen's sister takes a liking to Zen. The girl who beats down Medaka falls for the guy who's in love with her.
Old 2009-10-12, 01:24   Link #1212
Wrath88
Kissing...

Hmmm... any theories on what her numbers-gibberish might mean? And yes, it'd be really interesting as a romance situation.
Old 2009-10-12, 01:26   Link #1213
Mizuno
Undefined

Zen has the potential to be a Super Saiyan. From the current pattern, all humans in the manga with AB blood seems to be "abnormal" or "special" and he has that blood type. Maybe he just hasn't realized it.
Old 2009-10-12, 01:37   Link #1214
Nvis
Where are the good animes

There's still those other 6 that didn't show up.(those guys must be hella strong)

And wtf with the dice??!! Especially Medaka......now that's really ABNORMAL!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 01:44   Link #1215
Wrath88
Kissing...

Either the AB blood type means that they're special, or it means that they are willing to show up? Maybe that's why Zen is so willing to do things for Medaka.

Yeah, the dice thing is ABNORMAL, but imagine how she would do if it was bowling.
Old 2009-10-12, 01:47   Link #1216
Mizuno
Undefined

Quote:
There's still those other 6 that didn't show up.(those guys must be hella strong)
It doesn't necessarily imply that they are stronger, they might be just like Medaka who doesn't agree to take the experiment because they have other obligations or that they just simply think of the whole idea as bogus.

Quote:
Hmmm... any theories on what her numbers-gibberish might mean? And yes, it'd be really interesting as a romance situation.
Maybe we have a Yuki Nagato here? Genius hacker, I wouldn't rule out that possibility. She did "lock herself in her room" after all, maybe she was playing eroge.
Old 2009-10-12, 01:48   Link #1217
Johnny
Working the bags...

Entirely too much free time on my hands, so when I seen someone point at that this is striving to be like Veritas. Couldn't help but notice the poses and close names...

Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 02:02   Link #1218
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
So... the so called 13 have finally been introduced.
Not exactly, there are 6 more people of the 13 chosen for the project that haven't been introduced yet, since they refused to show up at the chairman's request.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-12, 02:19   Link #1219
Jze0
Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosu View Post
Not exactly, there are 6 more people of the 13 chosen for the project that haven't been introduced yet, since they refused to show up at the chairman's request.
Yeah... I know, I should of said half of the 13.

Just noticed something, did Medaka just refuse a request from the sugguestion box? I thought she wouldn't refuse any request... guess that ain't totally true.
Old 2009-10-12, 02:25   Link #1220
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Yeah... I know, I should of said half of the 13.

Just noticed something, did Medaka just refuse a request from the sugguestion box? I thought she wouldn't refuse any request... guess that ain't totally true.
Medaka is a hypocrite. You should already know that, so don't take everyting that she says as true. In fact most of the cases what she say contradicts her actions.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council