Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-08-30, 00:09   Link #981
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Stress can cause you to age prematurely, and I daresay the events of ME1 and ME2 were of a stressful nature.
Though as I pointed out, the stress events of ME1 is entirely neglected since he/she had all the cells rebuilt from scratch afterwards.

And don't forget about the wonders of medi-gel. I am sure it is a brilliant skin moisturiser.
Old 2011-08-31, 07:48   Link #982
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Interview with Jennifer Hale
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 00:45   Link #983
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Have any of you played Bulletstorm? Jennifer Hale is so freaking hilarious in that, her voice acting skills go through the roof. Kinda wish femshep would talk like that.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 12:40   Link #984
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Now that I have finally started playing ME2 after getting my ideal ME1 save file, I realised that my laptop is only "just" able to run it on the smallest screen size. Any larger and the spacebar key fails from low frame rate.

That means playing ME3 is out of the question without an upgrade of my laptop. That would be at least a year or two away. Guess I am destined to play each ME game years after everyone else.
Old 2011-09-01, 20:07   Link #985
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Now that I have finally started playing ME2 after getting my ideal ME1 save file, I realised that my laptop is only "just" able to run it on the smallest screen size. Any larger and the spacebar key fails from low frame rate.

That means playing ME3 is out of the question without an upgrade of my laptop. That would be at least a year or two away. Guess I am destined to play each ME game years after everyone else.
That's pretty much like me, but with Assassin's Creed lol.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-02, 00:00   Link #986
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:

They're based on the same engine, so framerates should be similar if you don't play with DX11 enhancements on. I just so happen to have a pretty good laptop that plays ME2 at 1366x768 quite well and I'm looking to sell it... *wink wink nudge nudge*
Old 2011-09-04, 07:56   Link #987
killer3000ad

Talking

What if FemShep could get pregnant?

Spoiler for Warning these pics are so awesome some peeps' eyes were burnt:

Last edited by killer3000ad; 2011-09-04 at 10:51.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 08:20   Link #988
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Can... not... unsee...

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 12:02   Link #989
MushroomSamba
Mad Scientist

Ugh, I think I just threw up a little.

MushroomSamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 12:03   Link #990
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well I think its cute.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 12:41   Link #991
killer3000ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Well I think its cute.
Everything is cuter when you draw it in anime form.
Old 2011-09-04, 12:57   Link #992
Irkalla
I asked for this

But, but..turtles and birds are not..nah, nevermind.
Old 2011-09-04, 15:01   Link #993
Who

After seeing those pictures, I can sympathize with Ashley's character more now.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 20:32   Link #994
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

At least we got to see some boobs....

Anyway, a while back I was thinking on a crazy twist ending the third game could have. What if...near the end of the game we are fighting the top dog Reaper, perhaps one even stronger and higher in rank than Harbinger. Well after an epic battle, the intense energy released by the Reapers death, opens a dimensional portal to a parallel universe and Shepard sees himself/herself as the opposite sex, depending on what sex you pick.

I think that'd be kinda neat.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-04, 22:44   Link #995
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
After seeing those pictures, I can sympathize with Ashley's character more now.
Of course, I am actually half expecting Ashley to survive the nuke in ME1 and be selected to be the mind of a new human Reaper that I had to kill in ME3. Nothing like the mentality of a human master race to destroy the world. For the Pure Blood and all that.

I mean seriously, Femshep is clearly so HAPPY in these pictures. How can you wish them ill will?
Old 2011-09-05, 02:26   Link #996
Who

Quote:
Of course, I am actually half expecting Ashley to survive the nuke in ME1 and be selected to be the mind of a new human Reaper that I had to kill in ME3. Nothing like the mentality of a human master race to destroy the world. For the Pure Blood and all that.

I mean seriously, Femshep is clearly so HAPPY in these pictures. How can you wish them ill will?
I don't know where I wished ill will towards them or the artist.

But of course, all hail the master race.

Spoiler for First post:
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-05, 04:27   Link #997
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
I don't know where I wished ill will towards them or the artist.

But of course, all hail the master race.

Spoiler for First post:
Nah, I half expected it to be a joke. But still, it is interesting as far as myself is considered when concerning the Krogan. Should they deserve another chance or not with the Genophage?

You see, so far every sign point to them starting a new war the second they get cured. Still, my recent decision is that if they really want to, they should get another go.

But if they want to be a scourge to the galaxy again, they would be wiped out just like the Reapers. My Shepard would give the Krogans one more chance, but only ONE. If they think they have better odds of surviving the wraith of Vallen Shepard better than the Collectors or the Reapers, they have another thing coming.

Everyone in my ME world need to play nice to each other, or my Paragon Shepard would go down on them like a tonne of bricks.
Old 2011-09-05, 04:37   Link #998
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
My Renegade Shepard is pretty much on Mordin's side regarding the krogan and the genophage. I really found Mordin's dialogue concerning the genophage to be extremely interesting. On the surface, it might seem his actions were monstrous, but if you look at things a bit more broadly... his work probably saved not only the krogan, but indirectly the entirety of the Citadel civilizations.

Sovereign and Harbinger probably would have had a much easier time bringing the Reapers in if the Council races and the Alliance were embroiled in a new set of Krogan Rebellions...
Old 2011-09-05, 04:55   Link #999
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
My Renegade Shepard is pretty much on Mordin's side regarding the krogan and the genophage. I really found Mordin's dialogue concerning the genophage to be extremely interesting. On the surface, it might seem his actions were monstrous, but if you look at things a bit more broadly... his work probably saved not only the krogan, but indirectly the entirety of the Citadel civilizations.

Sovereign and Harbinger probably would have had a much easier time bringing the Reapers in if the Council races and the Alliance were embroiled in a new set of Krogan Rebellions...
The fact is the Krogan can't actually win against the combined might of the united alien races. Hell, even the Reapers think twice about doing it directly until they are forced into it in ME3.

The problem with the Krogan is that they are crazy enough to not care that they can't win. They were not logical enough to realise starting a war with everyone else would just doom them. Sure, they were used to defeat the Rachni, but that's only for convenience. Had the Council wanted to they could have simply used similar Genophage tech to kill the Rachni without their help.

I believe the Council is, fundamentally, Paragon. And that is why they choose Genophage. It was to protect the Krogans from their own stupidity, their own bravado in thinking they can start a Galactic war when they are outmatched.

The only way the Krogan can have a future is if they realised they are a part of the galactic community. It might be against their culture, but they HAVE to learn to be civilized like the rest of us. It is the only way for them to truly flourish as a people.
Old 2011-09-05, 12:22   Link #1000
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

The krogan would still be thriving if their culture didn't revolve around kill or be killed.

Of course, as Grunt showed us, the krogan aggression is also in a good part biological.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
effect, games, mass