Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-23, 00:40   Link #61
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-Please, this was obvious the moment he revealed that giant wooden monstrosity. As soon as I saw what it was I thought "Oh look he's a puppeteer. Hehe, how nice for him. No wonder he doesn't have a girlfriend the puppet is good enough for him". On the plus side, Kankuro became a genius when it comes to removing splinters as a result of this ...
I dont know I have seen many girls say Kankuro is kwaii hot etc etc . For a guy whose best freind is a pupet he sure has a fan following . Moral of the story to make yourself even more popular paint your face and play with puppets
Old 2007-01-23, 01:01   Link #62
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I dont know I have seen many girls say Kankuro is kwaii hot etc etc . For a guy whose best freind is a pupet he sure has a fan following . Moral of the story to make yourself even more popular paint your face and play with puppets
No, the moral of the story is "have Gaara as a brother"...you get to pick up on all the chicks he's busy completely ignoring.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 01:27   Link #63
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
No, the moral of the story is "have Gaara as a brother"...you get to pick up on all the chicks he's busy completely ignoring.
Yeah true but its a lot safer to play with pupets and wear make up ehh paint your face than adopting Gaara as your brother .Gaara as a brother is Kowaii ne

Come back to crack pairing LeeXGai , I mean their mutual admiration and strong bond towards each other has long crossed the sensei~student ralationship .
Old 2007-01-23, 09:33   Link #64
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Come back to crack pairing LeeXGai , I mean their mutual admiration and strong bond towards each other has long crossed the sensei~student ralationship .
-I wouldn't think of it that way. I thinks all a clever ploy to trick their enemies into disbelief by overusing their emotions and just when the enemy's guard is down BOOM Dynamic Entry ! Then again one can only wonder what secret thoughts lurk behind those odd-looking eyes. (I think I just bit the shark with that one ).
Old 2007-01-23, 13:08   Link #65
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Clearly it's a bloodline limit far superior to both the Sharingan and Byakugan.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-23, 23:09   Link #66
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Yeah this one is never going to happen but I did make a promise to be more tolerant to yaoi pairing so...
Spoiler for (Yaoi) Gaara x Naruto Oh, dear GOD! NO!:

-Oh well, que the screaming yaoi fangirls ...
Old 2007-01-23, 23:27   Link #67
Miyu-chan
Sesshomaru is so cute!

ummmm... I don't know if this has been said, but, Gaara/Hinata is pretty popular...
Miyu-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 10:08   Link #68
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Spoiler for when could this have happened?:
Old 2007-01-24, 10:33   Link #69
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I'm proud of you Fukitsu Naruto. Finally you are falling to the charms of shounen ai couples XD

Personally I don't like Gaara x Naruto very much. To me it looks like an evil pairing, based on fear.
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 19:39   Link #70
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
Clearly it's a bloodline limit far superior to both the Sharingan and Byakugan.
Fear the Maiti Smile it pawns any blood line technique xP

Quote:
Spoiler for when could this have happened?:
IMHO Saku is too good for Neji or not in his league . Neji should stick with TenTen
Old 2007-01-24, 20:10   Link #71
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
I'm proud of you Fukitsu Naruto. Finally you are falling to the charms of shounen ai couples XD

Personally I don't like Gaara x Naruto very much. To me it looks like an evil pairing, based on fear.
-Well not exactly. When I took on a new member name I discarded my former self and made a promise that I'd be a more tolerant person towards the yaoi and yuri pairings. I figured "Eh, what the hell, this ain't going to kill me" and decided to turn over a new leaf.

-I suppose but it's oddly amusing . Why? Because you know that Gaara would be wearing the pants in that pairing, so to speak.
Gaara to Naruto: You, me, bedroom, hand-cuffs, mustard. Any questions?
Naruto: Uhhh....no?

Quote:
IMHO Saku is too good for Neji or not in his league . Neji should stick with TenTen
-Speaking of Tenten I do have an image of her and Naruto together but I don't know if you can upload images from your PC? There's also the content...

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-01-24 at 20:25.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-24, 20:32   Link #72
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

GaaraXTem Incestful disgusting yes but the pics look too damn cute almost can envision them as a a couple pooor shika -sob sob sob - .

Btw is polygamy allowed in Naruto-Verse ? then Shika can get it on with Ino n Tem
Old 2007-01-24, 22:58   Link #73
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Well, the thread says Crack Pairing. It didn't specifically say these crack pairing had to be considered as romantic involvement. We are just assuming as such. Beside, even if the pairing is thought as an incestual and not just innocent sibling interaction, I personally have no problem. I'm fascinated by all the incest theme in anime.

My props to Getaboshi for these great Gaara x Temari pics. They look great! My day is now complete. If any of the above had wall paper size resolution, I would have put them up for my desktop.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 00:02   Link #74
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Like monir-san said, this thread was created for the purpose of creating or posting already established crack pairings. This is one of those threads where logic, actual factual romance between the characters means very little. Like this one for example:
Spoiler for Naruto x Kyuubi (not yaoi per se):

-In our logical minds we know this can never happen but hey, who said that logic is the only thing we posess?
Old 2007-01-25, 13:39   Link #75
lucinda3rd
Top-grade twit

I wouldn't mind seeing ShikaXLee! Brains and brawns.

I think that would be a good couple but the best will always be LeeXGaara!
lucinda3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 14:12   Link #76
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Quote:
-Like monir-san said, this thread was created for the purpose of creating or posting already established crack pairings. This is one of those threads where logic, actual factual romance between the characters means very little. Like this one for example:
Spoiler for Naruto x Kyuubi (not yaoi per se):

-In our logical minds we know this can never happen but hey, who said that logic is the only thing we posess?
I've a Doujin with Naruto x Kyuubi. Actually it's a Kakashi x Naruto one, but it's just visible on one or two pages.

Kyuubi is represented by a boy looking exactly like Naruto, but it has the Kyuubi eyes, pointy teeth and sharp nails, tail & foxy ears, carrying hate on its face, especially towards Kakashi. It acts overprotective over Naruto when Kakashi is around. I should find a pic somewhere, but I don't remember the title ^^'

Last edited by Syaoran; 2007-01-25 at 16:45.
Old 2007-01-25, 15:09   Link #77
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran View Post
I've a Doujin with Naruto x Kyuubi. Actually it's a Kakashi x Naruto one, but it's just visible on one or two pages.

Kyuubi is represented by a boy looking exactly like Naruto, but it has the Kyuubi eyes, pointy teeth and sharp nails, tail & foxy ears, carrying hate on it's face, especially towards Kakashi. It acts overprotective over Naruto when Kakashi is around. I should find a pic somewhere, but I don't remember the title ^^'
-At one point I encountered something similar to this but it was with Tsunade (making it a NarutoxTsunade doujin). After a certain mission an annuncement is made that there will be a festival. Naruto wants to go but he cannot get a date for the ocassion and he begins to mope about. Taking pity, Tsunade uses the Henge and takes on the appearance she had when she was Naruto's age. The 2 go to the festival and actually have a good time. Problem is that Tsunade gets so into this role that she forgets herself and tries to seduse the boy. Luckily Kyuubi was looking out for him and emerges as one of Naruto's Kage Bunshins, which brings Tsunade to her senses. The comic ends with her giving Naruto that famous kiss on the forehead.

-Of course, this was long ago so I cannot remember where I saw it...

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-02-11 at 11:34.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 06:00   Link #78
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Fukitsu, Naruto, I told you I'd come up with Naruto x Naruto some day. Well, here it is... it's work in progress.

As perverted as I am I imagined post time skip Naruto getting over the Sasuke thing since he won't come back and to fill the gap, he turned to his kage bunshins for affection. Who understands Naruto better than Naruto himself? ^^'
Hanging out with them, Naruto discovered he suffers from a little shota complex and now makes his kage bunshins do henge no jutsu to turn themselves into him, when he was a little younger. Maybe he does ecchi things as well with them ?

Lol ... this sounds definitely good as doujin/fanfic material XD
Some parts need to be corrected. I'm aware of it but perspective and anatonomy aren't easy. It's not like drawing a city or landscape.
Old 2007-02-11, 06:37   Link #79
hitokirigirl
Japanestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Beside, even if the pairing is thought as an incestual and not just innocent sibling interaction, I personally have no problem. I'm fascinated by all the incest theme in anime.
Shame on you, perverted monk

So we could add Neji x Hinata ? Though it's not completely incest, I thought about this pairing in the last episode, when Neji told her about Naruto's leaving
hitokirigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 11:03   Link #80
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Tsunade is the second most popular dojin chracter after Anko , I have seen tons in terms of NarutoXTsu I have seen couple the weirdest one by far is TsuXShizune and it wasnt yuri @_@