AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-23, 18:59   Link #6901
Yami no Ou
まおう

Godou should get Lancelot's authority thats true,but remember that the medallion was used to absorb her essence(?) and was fused together with Athena's essence on the Holy Grail forming a new Heretic God
Old 2013-05-23, 21:37   Link #6902
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
With that kind of Authority he wouldnīt have to do part-time ever again!. Now that weīre talking about Authorities, itīs mentioned that the reason Godou didnīt get the Authorities of Perseus, Son Wukong and Lancelot is beacause the Magic Holy Grail absorved them all, that means that if the Grail is destroyed Godou would get those Authorities? They rightfully his after all.
Maybe he would gain them, after he destroys the Holy Grail ... but personally I doubt it, since the author seems to restrict the number of authorities, that Godou has, as much as it's possible - most likely to avoid making Godou too powerful - so that the girls around Godou, would still have some role to play, during Godou's fights.

Don't forget that Godou already has, about 12 authorities (since, I believe that the things that Godou obtained from Athena and Circe, can be considered as an authority or something at a similar level as an authority)

Adding to this the possibility of Godou being able to use his authorities in a few different ways when he combines them, with the Ama no Tsuragi - makes me think, that Godou already has enough "authorities" to not keep us bored, until this novel ends.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 22:04   Link #6903
azziz

i'm no so sure about lancelot,since her power would give him the oposite power of the black sword(kusanagi sword),perhaps the white sword circe spoke of[vol.10,chapt4,part 3-lancelot to godou:"howeover,in the very debt of my memory, i recall a few scant scenes...i am guided by the white star,while a certain someone is guided by the black star."
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 22:21   Link #6904
iCK

Off Topic question:

Is Erica truly IN LOVE with Godou?

Can't help but get the feeling she has a different purpose other than love when she is trying to become his 1st/proper wife.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 22:23   Link #6905
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
Off Topic question:

Can't help but get the feeling she has a different purpose other than love when she is trying to become his 1st/proper wife.
Yes, indefinitely, no doubt about this, already a given, love like fries and a burger, cupid and his arrow. and etc...
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 22:26   Link #6906
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Yes, indefinitely, no doubt about this, already a given, love like fries and a burger, cupid and his arrow. and etc...
Is that because he basically took all her firsts, rather Erica and harem co. gave Godou all their firsts?
Old 2013-05-23, 22:33   Link #6907
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Is that because he basically took all her firsts, rather Erica and harem co. gave Godou all their firsts?
No, more to it than that. It almost like a cliche where two people absolutely hate each other, but to survive they have to depend on each other. There trust is gain while face with obstacles together. Then when both are separated, both begin suddenly had thoughts about the other partner in their minds until finally a final conflict reunites the two partners and the love is sealed like the closest where your parents hid the Christmas presents when you were little.
Old 2013-05-23, 22:33   Link #6908
bludvein

Quote:
Off Topic question:

Absolutely. There is really no doubt if you read vol 3 and vol 11(which describes how their relationship came to be).
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 22:35   Link #6909
iCK

Quote:
No, more to it than that. It almost like a cliche where two people absolutely hate each other, but to survive they have to depend on each other. There trust is gain while face with obstacles together. Then when both are separated, both begin suddenly had thoughts about the other partner in their minds until finally a final conflict reunites the two partners and the love is sealed like the closest where your parents hid the Christmas presents when you were little.
Wow okay, than you so much. Going by this, who would you say has the strongest bond with Godou?
Erica
Mariya
Liliana
Ena
My guess is Erica because shes the first girl/main heroine.

@bludvein
Read Volumes 1 ,2,3 skipped to 11 to start reading chronologically.
Currently on chapter 1 part 2 of v11
Old 2013-05-23, 22:41   Link #6910
haseo0408

Quote:
Wow okay, than you so much. Going by this, who would you say has the strongest bond with Godou?
Erica
Mariya
Liliana
Ena

@bludvein
Read Volumes 1 ,2,3 skipped to 11 to start reading chronologically.
Currently on chapter 1 part 2 of v11
Erica has much more understanding of Godouīs mind thanks they have gone through a lot together since their first meeting, the others are quickly catching up but their bonds are really strong, so much to the point Godou wouldnīt able to choose any them over the other, as he stated himself in volume 7.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 22:41   Link #6911
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Erica
Mariya
Liliana
Ena
To highest to lowest. Erica, Yuri, Liliana, and Ena. Erica had 3 main volumes to herself. Yuri had 2. Liliana had 2 as well. Liliana and Yuri I think shared vol 12. Ena has only one sadly.

Erica thus far has done a lot more than the other girls. Yuri happens to be the one who can bypass Godou's defenses easily. Liliana understands Godou the most and quickly understands and prepare herself to Godou thoughts like a married couple. Ena is the only girl in the group to actually sleep naked with Godou with Godou actually embracing her (despite the two not being aware).

Though this may change as Ena and Erica will share volume 14 together. Both are undoubtedly the two most aggressive out of the harem with Ena with her quick wits manage to beat the harem at times in the past.
Old 2013-05-23, 22:45   Link #6912
haseo0408

Quote:
To highest to lowest. Erica, Yuri, Liliana, and Ena. Erica had 3 main volumes to herself. Yuri had 2. Liliana had 2 as well. Liliana and Yuri I think shared vol 12. Ena has only one sadly.

Erica thus far has done a lot more than the other girls. Yuri happens to be the one who can bypass Godou's defenses easily. Liliana understands Godou the most and quickly understands and prepare herself to Godou thoughts like a married couple. Ena is the only girl in the group to actually sleep naked with Godou with Godou actually embracing her (despite the two not being aware).

Though this may change as Ena and Erica will share volume 14 together. Both are undoubtedly the two most aggressive out of the harem with Ena with her quick wits manage to beat the harem at times in the past.
You could say every girl has her own area of experties, now thatīs a well balance harem Godou!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 22:47   Link #6913
iCK

I'm still skeptical but I know I shouldn't be but this is my final question. Pardon my annoyance btw... This is the dumbest question though..
Erica, Yuri, Lilianna, and Ena had all their romantic/sexual firsts with Godou correct?
Old 2013-05-23, 22:53   Link #6914
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
I'm still skeptical but I know I shouldn't be but this is my final question. Pardon my annoyance btw... This is the dumbest question though..
Erica, Yuri, Lilianna, and Ena had all their romantic/sexual firsts with Godou correct?
Yes, all of them had their first with Godou (except the crossing of the line which i think if Godou did, he will literally do one of those funny Japanese moments and smash his head to the wall until he dies despite loving them so much, like all Campiones he has a big ego).
Old 2013-05-23, 22:55   Link #6915
Chris38

Quote:
There relationship didn't cross that line yet, but it's pretty obvious that Godou is the first guy that is in a romantic relationship with Erica, Yuri, Lilianna and Ena. (Even if he still is pretty dense about their feelings for him ).

So, I would say that ... yes, Godou is the one who had all the romantic / sexual firsts with the girls in his harem.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 22:55   Link #6916
iCK

Quote:
Yes, all of them had their first with Godou (except the crossing of the line which i think if Godou did, he will literally do one of those funny Japanese moments and smash his head to the wall until he dies despite loving them so much, like all Campiones he has a big ego).
Really, thank you so much! Especially for taking the time to answer my questions when you never need to! I really really appreciate it
Old 2013-05-23, 22:58   Link #6917
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Really, thank you so much! Especially for taking the time to answer my questions when you never need to! I really really appreciate it
Don't worry, you are welcome. You are taking real time to read it and ask questions that really peak your interests unlike other people's questions where I have to answer them before they cause Chaos in threads. I already experience it many times in the Campione thread as well High School DXD and Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance.
Old 2013-05-24, 00:15   Link #6918
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Heh anyhow did anyone notice that in the end of vol 14 they haven't managed to come back right? However Lady Aisha might be alive in that period you know?Maybe her past self could hepl them get back to their timeline (Giving how kind and naive she is in the current timeline)? Then again didn't her authority only allow to send a person to the past while the future is unallowed ?
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 00:25   Link #6919
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
There relationship didn't cross that line yet, but it's pretty obvious that Godou is the first guy that is in a romantic relationship with Erica, Yuri, Lilianna and Ena. (Even if he still is pretty dense about their feelings for him ).

So, I would say that ... yes, Godou is the one who had all the romantic / sexual firsts with the girls in his harem.
I don't think he was that dense about their feeling. He must be fully aware their feeling for him but he just convinces himself otherwise and ignores them because he is too obsessed by the ideal of "normal life" and like he said: normal high school boys don't have harem.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 00:54   Link #6920
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
Spoiler for vol 14:
akim36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem