AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-12-16, 18:08   Link #821
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

look whoever doing the GS movie if it's the astray writers, mini GS writers, or even stargazer writers geez any writers well you got the next chapter of GS.

& also when the movie of GS in 08 arrive well get ready for another GS & GS fans vs uc & uc fans because this been going on since 02.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-16, 20:14   Link #822
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
If you're considering Mowosar/however you spell it's work "good," than you'll be disappointed. But when they made the Special Editions to fix up her original mess of Destiny, they brought in two writers. And she wasn't one of them.

If you want to read more, go to seed-forum.com and look for RedZaku's posts on the subject (especially in the Shinn thread in the rants section). He has the facts better organized than me.
Oh, he does? Interesting... I want to read the "truth" behind it.

D-KLAC: Stop whining, man. I'm now watching Gundam 00. And I think u have many negreps tha mine.

Last edited by Shinn_Kabuto; 2007-12-16 at 20:38.
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 01:35   Link #823
ThoHell

I was into Gundam 00. It started out good, but starting around episode 9 or so, the characters went completely emo on me, so I lost my "ahh he's awesome" attitudes for most of them. I still watch it, but I still like GS better.

Maybe I missed this, but I kept wondering why everyone was saying D-KLAC. I wondered what it stood for and ca,e to a somewhat complete answer: D = not sure yet, K = Kira, L = Lacus, A = Athrun, C = Cagalli. Yes, no? D = ?

GS 3:
1 year after joining council -
most of Earth and Zath forces ally, but still some try to break it up.
Lacus is pregnant with Kira's baby.
They go on a diplomatic mission (Kira, Lacus, etc.), Kira says to Lacus: "Lets get married after this is done". They agree.
They're under attack, where an unexpected nuke heads towards the eternal. To close to ship to fire at it so Freedom tries to divert it away.
It blows up, everyone is horrified thinking Kira just died as they watch his Gundam blow up falling to Earth.
Kira is somehow saved by the creator of the Freedom without anyone noticing.
Lacus and a few other take temp leave of council to search for Kira because Lacus feels he's alive.
They're finally reunited but Kira has lost all his memory..................

OKKKKK....that was all made up by me, but wouldn't that be good?
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 01:46   Link #824
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
GS 3:
They go on a diplomatic mission (Kira, Lacus, etc.), Kira says to Lacus: "Lets get married after this is done". They agree.
They're under attack, where an unexpected nuke heads towards the eternal. To close to ship to fire at it so Freedom tries to divert it away.
It blows up, everyone is horrified thinking Kira just died as they watch his Gundam blow up falling to Earth.
Lacus and a few other take temp leave of council to search for Kira because Lacus feels he's alive.

I think it'd be better if, having received a million spam emails from our very own D-KLAC, the creators threw him in as a character and had Kira redirect the nukes to him. That would shortly be followed by a black hole opening up and everything in the CE era getting sucked into the beginning of the UC era.

Don't take it seriously.
Old 2007-12-17, 01:51   Link #825
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
That would shortly be followed by a black hole opening up and everything in the CE era getting sucked into the beginning of the UC era.
That'd be awesome, Kira and company could interfere in the battle of Loum (sp?), stopped the birth of the legend of Red Comet, and turn the One Year War into the One Day War.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 02:02   Link #826
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
That'd be awesome, Kira and company could interfere in the battle of Loum (sp?), stopped the birth of the legend of Red Comet, and turn the One Year War into the One Day War.
Red Comet? I dunno that... can somebody tell me?

Hehe, more brainstorming w/ more jokes.
Old 2007-12-17, 11:45   Link #827
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I was into Gundam 00. It started out good, but starting around episode 9 or so, the characters went completely emo on me, so I lost my "ahh he's awesome" attitudes for most of them. I still watch it, but I still like GS better.

Maybe I missed this, but I kept wondering why everyone was saying D-KLAC. I wondered what it stood for and ca,e to a somewhat complete answer: D = not sure yet, K = Kira, L = Lacus, A = Athrun, C = Cagalli. Yes, no? D = ?

GS 3:

geez like you're all getting to be wondering about me D-KLAC besides i'm just somebody that will SAVE_GS_KLAC

besides i will not let anyone hurt GS because it has changed my life & also it showed me that defy anything.

& i will help GS by any means necessary by getting GS 3 & my destiny of GS remake live action version.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2007-12-17, 12:29   Link #828
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
If you're considering Mowosar/however you spell it's work "good," than you'll be disappointed. But when they made the Special Editions to fix up her original mess of Destiny, they brought in two writers. And she wasn't one of them.
Bullcrap! ..well according to ANN that is.

Quote:
If you want to read more, go to seed-forum.com and look for RedZaku's posts on the subject (especially in the Shinn thread in the rants section). He has the facts better organized than me.
hemmm...I just read what he wrote..It seems like he is just twisting and turning facts to justify Shinn's retardness..

Quote:
besides i will not let anyone hurt GS because it has changed my life & also it showed me that defy anything.
Ohh great! Now you're turning Seed into a religion?
Old 2007-12-17, 12:30   Link #829
ila-chan
ermmm...

Yes, my dear D-KLAC; GS did changed my life because before GS I hated all mecha for all reasons.

Yes, GS3; fine... but please bury your dreams for a life action... Almost all live action, be it inspired from comic books, manga and novels are a complete bull****! They'll change the storylines! The background! Hell, the characters! (Hey, I did say almost all! Batman by Burton is far better off than the lastest one! And the Lord of the Rings is one hell of a trilogy. So does Battle Royale - that crazy B****, she was brilliant better than in the manga).
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 19:20   Link #830
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito-kid View Post
Bullcrap! ..well according to ANN that is.
She gets credit as the writer of Destiny period, but she wasn't involved in the making of SE. RedZaku covers that in another thread.

Quote:
hemmm...I just read what he wrote..It seems like he is just twisting and turning facts to justify Shinn's retardness...
Say that to him, not me. Or even better, give actual facts showing that Shinn is retarded, rather than just spouting an unsuported oppinion. And take that to him.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-17, 23:37   Link #831
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post
Yes, my dear D-KLAC; GS did changed my life because before GS I hated all mecha for all reasons.

Yes, GS3; fine... but please bury your dreams for a life action... Almost all live action, be it inspired from comic books, manga and novels are a complete bull****! They'll change the storylines! The background! Hell, the characters! (Hey, I did say almost all! Batman by Burton is far better off than the lastest one! And the Lord of the Rings is one hell of a trilogy. So does Battle Royale - that crazy B****, she was brilliant better than in the manga).
Hey, I think Chris Nolan's Batman is better than Burton's
Old 2007-12-18, 11:57   Link #832
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
She gets credit as the writer of Destiny period, but she wasn't involved in the making of SE. RedZaku covers that in another thread.
Yes, and she is also credited in SE (She did screenplay)..Did you even click on my link? (And as you can see, Bandai didn't hire 2 magical elves to fix Destiny)

Quote:
Say that to him, not me. Or even better, give actual facts showing that Shinn is retarded, rather than just spouting an unsuported oppinion. And take that to him.
lamo, sarcasm man, sarcasm. But I do believe he is twisting facts. (As I have pointed out already)...Or he is just misinformed.

And I'm not going to argue with that RedZaku guy, simply because I have better things to do with my free time

Last edited by kaito-kid; 2007-12-18 at 14:25.
kaito-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-18, 20:41   Link #833
Traece
:cool:

It's not that I dislike Gundam Seed, I liked it. However I watched Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 between Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, and I never did watch GSD. For those wondering why Mobile Suit Gundam ended my interest in Gundam Seed...

Watch Mobile Suit Gundam, every episode, and tell me they have nothing in common.
I was gaping...
I was even twitching my eyes in that "WHAT THE $#%?" manner...
If it weren't for the difference in story, universe, and mobile suits, they'd be almost entirely the same. Though still I found the end of Gundam Seed to be one of the best anime endings yet. That stuff was just CRAZY.
Old 2007-12-19, 14:00   Link #834
kiramuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
It's not that I dislike Gundam Seed, I liked it. However I watched Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 between Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny, and I never did watch GSD. For those wondering why Mobile Suit Gundam ended my interest in Gundam Seed...

Watch Mobile Suit Gundam, every episode, and tell me they have nothing in common.
I was gaping...
I was even twitching my eyes in that "WHAT THE $#%?" manner...
If it weren't for the difference in story, universe, and mobile suits, they'd be almost entirely the same. Though still I found the end of Gundam Seed to be one of the best anime endings yet. That stuff was just CRAZY.
Don't think that was a surprise to anyone nor is anyone denying it. Seed was meant to be a shinier 21th Century rehash of MSG and it succeeded in that front.
kiramuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-20, 21:08   Link #835
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiramuro View Post
Don't think that was a surprise to anyone nor is anyone denying it. Seed was meant to be a shinier 21th Century rehash of MSG and it succeeded in that front.
geez you've drag again another thing in the infamous GS vs uc sayin again.

besides when GSD in 04 it brought the zaku, gouf, & dom to honar gundam 25th year.

& besides GS series revive the gundam fans world.
Old 2007-12-22, 22:04   Link #836
Obi-Wan
Hello there
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila-chan View Post
Batman by Burton is far better off than the lastest one! And the Lord of the Rings is one hell of a trilogy.
Off topic... feel free to PM me the response if you don't want to derail the threat any further.

Want to elaborate on that a little bit? I do still enjoy Burton's version of Batman, but a lot of people, including myself, feel that the Batman Begins version of Batman is an excellent representation of the comics. What I've seen of the new one coming out next summer, which is just some pictures and the extended trailer, looks like the sequel will follow up well to the first one.

As far as LOTR, I did enjoy those movies but I still feel that they're nothing to write home about. Ideally, LOTR should had been six movies and a 100% representation of the novels, instead of cutting out fan favorite parts of the story (especially in the final movie). Great movies, but I take books over a film adaptation any day.
Old 2007-12-23, 02:35   Link #837
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
Want to elaborate on that a little bit? I do still enjoy Burton's version of Batman, but a lot of people, including myself, feel that the Batman Begins version of Batman is an excellent representation of the comics. What I've seen of the new one coming out next summer, which is just some pictures and the extended trailer, looks like the sequel will follow up well to the first one.
Quote for truth. Batman Begins is my favorite of the Batman quad-ology, and this is the first time I've ever heard someone thinking otherwise.

EDIT: Yeah....a bit of a brain-fart there... I didn't mean "quad-ology"...

Last edited by Shinji103; 2007-12-23 at 06:36.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-23, 17:52   Link #838
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan View Post
Off topic... feel free to PM me the response if you don't want to derail the threat any further.

As far as LOTR, I did enjoy those movies but I still feel that they're nothing to write home about. Ideally, LOTR should had been six movies and a 100% representation of the novels, instead of cutting out fan favorite parts of the story (especially in the final movie). Great movies, but I take books over a film adaptation any day.
I love Batman Begins. I think Tim Burton's Batman is for kids. Christopher Nolan's is very deep and psychological. It's really nice because we see how Bruce became Batman.

Back to topic: Any news for the Gundam SEED movie?
Old 2007-12-27, 18:57   Link #839
overthere!

Send a message via AIM to overthere! Send a message via MSN to overthere! Send a message via Yahoo to overthere!
Wow, I go away for a little while and the post count has jumped dramatically. So was there any update with the movie since it's the end of 2007.
overthere! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-28, 12:55   Link #840
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
I am not sure, I have heard rumors that it's coming out in May 2008 or something...given that it's perilously close to that, we must have some official info by now, or some bits and pieces like who's going to do the movie, etc.

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep