AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-11-24, 03:47   Link #2801
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

So I was tired waiting for the anime episodes to come out. Goddamn, wehre did my day ago. Last i remember, it was 12 o'clock last night .

It's just a very entertaining story. If I had a choice, I say Keima goes for the teacher .
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 05:30   Link #2802
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Reckoner: Jun is surprisingly popular (heck, all girls except possibly the grandma have big followings), but given that she's been crossed out of Keima's 'Goddess Candidate' list it's likely we'll never see her again.

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop with regards to the truth behind Ayumi and Chihiro's affection. I honestly would like one of them to NOT have a goddess, and instead be examples of girls who just happened to fall in love with Keima on their own.
Old 2010-11-24, 07:13   Link #2803
Jimmy C

I didn't see it in the manga, I think. But has Keima considered the possibility that one or more of the goddess sisters are still among females with Wiess that haven't been dealt with yet?
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 07:29   Link #2804
Scy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I didn't see it in the manga, I think. But has Keima considered the possibility that one or more of the goddess sisters are still among females with Wiess that haven't been dealt with yet?
He has explained in 121 that the choices of goddesses are not random and someone has chosen him to be an agent to awaken the power of the goddesses.
Scy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 07:32   Link #2805
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
No, it hasn't. Some of the folk here have already pointed out that Keima's 'theory' relies much on Narrative Causality than real-world logic (something that Hacqua has pointed out repeatedly).
Old 2010-11-24, 07:36   Link #2806
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
who's shino? me want to see her! is their a picture of her?
I like her and Kusunoki, both of them wear Japanese traditional outfit
and both of them have big....

Akuragawa Shino, miko girl is always a win.
miko dojikko girl is even more win XD

and the size is 94. Nora is 92.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 07:58   Link #2807
tsunade666

A miko girl and a dojiko to boot but only on novel.... pity. I want to know her more.

btw in that picture. It looks like their is another girl? not sure but I think that is blue green hair? in the right side beside the spear.
Old 2010-11-24, 08:20   Link #2808
AlaAlba

@tsunade: Yeah, and her hair style is also a win.

LMAO, you sure dont let anything slip over you do you XD
the girl is Fuse Aoba, kind of girl version of Keima. she is the 2nd heroine to Shino.
Spoiler for aoba:

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2010-11-24 at 08:43.
Old 2010-11-24, 08:53   Link #2809
tsunade666

HUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

That's like kami with different color hair but walking with a PFP!!!! and those eyes. Eyes that can only see two dimensional world.

Nothing pass my eyes hahaha
Old 2010-11-24, 10:20   Link #2810
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by scy View Post
He has explained in 121 that the choices of goddesses are not random and someone has chosen him to be an agent to awaken the power of the goddesses.
I know that. What I meant was, has Keima considered how many of the other girls in his class may have a weiss and perhaps a goddess in them? Think back to Chihiro's case. Elsie had been in the class weeks by then, why didn't she pick up that weiss earlier? So, how many others have they missed in class 2-B alone?
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 10:24   Link #2811
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I would find it so ironic if Keima was proven completely wrong about his goddess candidates I would just LOL...

Ayumi and Elsie FTW.
Old 2010-11-24, 11:19   Link #2812
tsunade666

If Keima ended up wrong then RIP for Kanon.
Old 2010-11-24, 11:41   Link #2813
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
the girl is Fuse Aoba, kind of girl version of Keima. she is the 2nd heroine to Shino.
Spoiler for aoba:
HOLY SH*T that is epic win!! Too bad the LN ain't canon, I think that girl would be able to add a whole new element to the story, just like how when the goddesses popped up. Now I must check out the LN. *_*
Old 2010-11-24, 12:36   Link #2814
tsunade666

the novel isn't canon material? aren't the mangaka usually involve in making them? like what I read in bakuman when PCP get's a novel.

EDIT:

though kami DID never mention those girls in the manga..... even though those two look awesome.

EDIT: AGAIN.

can someone tell me who's this girl?

Spoiler for mystery girl:
Old 2010-11-24, 12:46   Link #2815
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
the novel isn't canon material? aren't the mangaka usually involve in making them?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_God_Only_Knows Check the Light Novel part. And yes, Wakaki is involved.

Also I wonder if Fuse Aoba is into the same games as Keima or if she's a fujoshi. Now I'm too damn curious about her.
Old 2010-11-24, 12:47   Link #2816
tsunade666

I wonder how did the battle happen. Knowing a gaming girl. I wonder if she's into otome games. If she is. Then she might get the idea of what Kami is doing and counter attack it or ignore him or do lots of things. Knowing a thought process of a fellow gamer is bad in this kind of event.
Old 2010-11-24, 13:15   Link #2817
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Reckoner: Jun is surprisingly popular (heck, all girls except possibly the grandma have big followings), but given that she's been crossed out of Keima's 'Goddess Candidate' list it's likely we'll never see her again.

I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop with regards to the truth behind Ayumi and Chihiro's affection. I honestly would like one of them to NOT have a goddess, and instead be examples of girls who just happened to fall in love with Keima on their own.
So which is it? Jun's out because Keima says she is, or he's wrong about Chihiro/Ayumi and by extension about everything else?

As far as I'm concerned, it's guaranteed that Keima is wrong on some level. In other words, not all of the four remaining goddesses (if any) are in Keima's "Final Five". There are just too many things against him being completely correct.

First off, as you've noted with Jun, if he is correct, we could pretty much say goodbye to all of the non-Maijima characters, and the author can say goodbye to some of their fans. As a smart—and successful—storyteller, he's going to drag that out as long as is feasible to the plot, and we aren't anywhere near that point. Second, as you've also noticed, his entire premise has a flimsy base. Not only is he basing everything on the at-best questionable idea that this is all centered on him, but he's ignored/overlooked any number of extenuating circumstances, most notably the lingering feelings remaining in the capture targets.
Old 2010-11-24, 19:17   Link #2818
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

I'm re-reading chapter 96 and the first panel of page 10 makes me think, "money shot."
You know what I mean.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 21:10   Link #2819
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
I wonder how did the battle happen. Knowing a gaming girl. I wonder if she's into otome games. If she is. Then she might get the idea of what Kami is doing and counter attack it or ignore him or do lots of things. Knowing a thought process of a fellow gamer is bad in this kind of event.
He won by using the simplest tactic of winning a girl over - being honest.

Though I wonder how is he going to win Elsie over at the end. Letting her ride on his fire truck?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 01:43   Link #2820
AlaAlba

Quote:
EDIT: AGAIN.
can someone tell me who's this girl?
Spoiler for Aoba:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_God_Only_Knows Check the Light Novel part. And yes, Wakaki is involved.
Doesnt that make the LN canon? though yes I think they wont make any appearances in the manga in any bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
So which is it? Jun's out because Keima says she is, or he's wrong about Chihiro/Ayumi and by extension about everything else?

As far as I'm concerned, it's guaranteed that Keima is wrong on some level. In other words, not all of the four remaining goddesses (if any) are in Keima's "Final Five". There are just too many things against him being completely correct.
I also kinda hope Keima is wrong, his theory about someone setting up all these flags and events, that Keima is the so called chosen one () that chosed to catch the goddesses is all too outrageous. It's indeed will be interesting if it were right, but it's all kinda too forced. Keima could think of better theory than that.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen