Notices

Old 2004-07-16, 22:43   Link #101
Zimok

Omg You Wont Believe This!1!!11 Ah Has A Subbed Episode!!!21
Zimok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 22:52   Link #102
indo

ah don't be like that,

at least they are trying to give the world something and that is a verry nice thing to do.

in timethey will improve i think we should respect every subgroup.
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 22:56   Link #103
rorosama

i'm with indo. If you don't like them don't download!
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-16, 23:47   Link #104
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
i'm with indo. If you don't like them don't download!

Only thing I didn't like on the AH is some of the sub titles were long and there for less than a second. Still thought it was worth the download to finally see it, I'll watch it again when anbu puts their's out next week.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 00:04   Link #105
Zabuza Incarnate
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Send a message via AIM to Zabuza Incarnate
So I'm confused, is there a 91 download that is subbed good? If so can someone please tell me where to get it?
Zabuza Incarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 00:38   Link #106
Juice
Delete this account

No its not good. And why dont you try looking back a page. You do know how to do that do you? But god forbid thats too much work for you =P
Juice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 01:32   Link #107
GiEnEx
Number One Fan! Sorta!

Send a message via AIM to GiEnEx
Haiyaku!!

Okay... Its early Saturday morning and I'm bored... Where's the new episode at? People say that AH is bad so I don't really wanna watch it. RESCUE US QUICK S-O! Oh and thank you JUICE for keeping us updated!

Last edited by GiEnEx; 2004-07-17 at 01:42.
GiEnEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 01:35   Link #108
Bautch19

I think its time for me to give up on my two day crusade to stay awake.
I can't even think straight any more lol. Oh well theres always tomorow I guess
Bautch19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 01:47   Link #109
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

this was, like the previous few episodes, another boring, almost not even worth looking at episode. I hear there are some rumors about it not being subbed, but that is wrong. the truth is: animesuki isn't putting the link to the torrent up. it is subbed by [AH], poorly. the vid quality is good, the speed too, but the sub is very poor (they're using emoticons )...

>>edit oh well never mind. I see now that it was already known. sorry.
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 02:10   Link #110
GiEnEx
Number One Fan! Sorta!

Send a message via AIM to GiEnEx
Tommorrow's another day!

A nice friend told me to go to bed, have a good nite sleep, dream about Naruto and come back tommorrow morning cause no more fansub groups are releasing til then... so go to bed everyone! Oh and Naruto is worth waiting for if you have a good subber! Now go, ur beds are calling you!
GiEnEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 02:21   Link #111
7hor
Full Metal Physicist

Sleep, dream, bed? What are these terms you are speaking of? *must have his naruto* :P
7hor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 04:04   Link #112
Laryx

still no other sub out..sigh
saw the anime heaven one and I`d like to thank them for their efforts.
I would like to recommend they get an editor. I am willing to volunteer for that job!
Laryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 04:50   Link #113
Explosion of Youth

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi_shay
OMG! You ppl need to all take a chill pill.

It will be ready when its ready! S.O-S.D are not going to rush their work just because you make a few whiney posts. *Sighs*

And Explosion of youth. You think you could translate, encode, get all the timing right, and all the many other things that have to be done to make a fansub, in two hours?
Well I personally will put you to the challenge, ok? Next week when the first raw comes out, ill PM you with the link to it ok? And you will then have two hours to back up your statement, ok?
Just remember guys a lot of hard work goes into making Naruto available for us, and they do it for free!
So just sit back, relax, and be gratefull.
Haha! Yes I do believe I could translate an episode in around two hours. The problem is I am not very skilled with encoding, computer skills, timing, finding somewhere to upload. This would require a whole team and organising one of those is too troublesome for me.
Explosion of Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 04:55   Link #114
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Does danz even look at this thread anymore?

*Sighs* 3 pages worth of crap. And now im just adding to it.

Edit: EOY, yeah ok, whatever.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 05:25   Link #115
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
When I woke up and saw there are 6 pages in this thread, I thought: "Yes, It's released!!" But then you were just talking about crap. Three times someone says there's a episode from animeheaven, do you ever read the previous pages? The other half was whinig and talking about how long you will be awake until you fall asleep on you're keyboard and miss the episode because you will sleep 24 hours straight. The only worth-to-read posts were the ones of the shin otaku staff especially Juice's posts, where they kept us being udated. It makes the waiting easier if you know something's going on. I don't want to offend single persons with this post and it wasn't ALL crap, but please think before you post

Okay, that was off-topic I guess... and since I haven't seen this episode and since it's not very clear what will happen in the next episode (okay, there are those who read the anime, watched the raw or a crappy translation) I really can't say what I'm waiting for to happen (does this make sense?? ). I just hope Tsunade and Naruto will get along better the next few episodes and I really hope we see a lot of Tsunade acting and reacting in the anime. She's a strong character.

Ohhhh, I just saw that Hunter X Hunter G.I. Final ep. 10 is out.. damn I sould have noticed sooner... well that makes the waiting easier
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 06:16   Link #116
Sairon

The AH release wasn't that bad, there was one line which had a bit bad timing, no problem anywhere else. It was a bit weird though, remember one place where naruto got a line and then after it there was like: "( Naruto looks stunned )", like if we couldn't see that for our selves. Anyway, it was a decent job and I didn't have any problems whatsoever to understand what was going on.

And as stated before, a bit lame to join the flame wagon when you're in a sub group your self juice imo. Why do a group need an encoder anyway? it's not rocket sience exactly, just shove it into desired encoding program, choose apropiate encoder and hit the encode button .
Sairon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-17, 06:31   Link #117
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sairon
The AH release wasn't that bad, there was one line which had a bit bad timing, no problem anywhere else. It was a bit weird though, remember one place where naruto got a line and then after it there was like: "( Naruto looks stunned )", like if we couldn't see that for our selves. Anyway, it was a decent job and I didn't have any problems whatsoever to understand what was going on.

And as stated before, a bit lame to join the flame wagon when you're in a sub group your self juice imo. Why do a group need an encoder anyway? it's not rocket sience exactly, just shove it into desired encoding program, choose apropiate encoder and hit the encode button .
Naahhh, that needs experience, you know

Well, the AH-Version is now also on AnimeSuki.. but I can wait 'cause I go swimming now. Hope S-O is finished this evening (Europe-Time)
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 11:44   Link #118
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
SD & S-O done a really good job with the subbing... very cool
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 12:23   Link #119
HopelessLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
SD & S-O done a really good job with the subbing... very cool

Yah they did an extremely good job. Too bad the episode it self was shitty.
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-18, 13:38   Link #120
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
Yah they did an extremely good job. Too bad the episode it self was shitty.
Wasn't that bad really, they had to cover this stuff anyway... it was in the manga, and it's nice to see some background on Tsunade-sama, at least now everyone know's why she is afraid of blood. Next episode should be very good...

Spoiler for this is a spoiler!:
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote