AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-04-19, 13:59   Link #201
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Send a message via AIM to Golden_Gash_Bell Send a message via MSN to Golden_Gash_Bell
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab
Technically, if Tio won, she would still be queen. Even though the title is "King". I guess to be politically correct, you would have to say "Ruler of the underworld." And yes, that was a very interesting tag line. A note that the chapter title in the manga for that episode I believe is "The two queens" (Futari no Oujyo)
well... I think gash or brago will be the "KING"
Spoiler for raw or manga:

This is just a opinon... so... it might not be right.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-04-19 at 16:51. Reason: Please use [spoiler] tags
Golden_Gash_Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 14:29   Link #202
ato
Oups...

Hm, I'm sure some of Gashs friends will be sent back to the demon world before the end (Ropes, Brago and Gash v2 are the most likely culprits so far in the story), but I have a hunch that at least one will survive until the very end. Most likely that will be Tio.

There is simply too much potential in the scene where Gash has to send one of his friends to the otherworld himself, fully aware of what he does, not to use it... Apart from that there is also the (admittedly slim) chance that Gash will destroy his own book before doing such a thing.

Anyways, it looks like we get to see a lot of innocent bystanders in harms way next time (ep 29), and a severely trashed amusement park to boot! Mayhem!
ato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 15:43   Link #203
AquaRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ato
Hm, I'm sure some of Gashs friends will be sent back to the demon world before the end (Ropes, Brago and Gash v2 are the most likely culprits so far in the story), but I have a hunch that at least one will survive until the very end. Most likely that will be Tio.

There is simply too much potential in the scene where Gash has to send one of his friends to the otherworld himself, fully aware of what he does, not to use it... Apart from that there is also the (admittedly slim) chance that Gash will destroy his own book before doing such a thing.

Anyways, it looks like we get to see a lot of innocent bystanders in harms way next time (ep 29), and a severely trashed amusement park to boot! Mayhem!

Brago isn't Gashs friend. But Brago is one of the STRONGEST demon monsters =D He's well known from all the demons. Gash V2's actual name is ゼオン which is zeon. Pronouced ummm Ze (short e) on.
AquaRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 16:59   Link #204
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Yeah there is so many different ways that KnGB can go from here. I'm really excited to see what happens at the end. I can't imagine Gash and Tio battling each other though. That would just be way too much emotion for me to handle. I bet the final show-down will be Gash vs Zeon. Its just too classic to pass up. But with Brago and Ropes thrown in the mix, you can't predict who's going to knock off who. That's what I love about it!

And what I'm excited most about in the series right now...
Spoiler for Episode 28:

*Ahem*, in summary I think Tio and Gash should get together, and Kiyomaro and Megumi should get together. I hope that ends up being the case.
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 18:12   Link #205
wnkryo
HainShodan

Just finished watching episode 27. It really sucks that cool monsters gash meets has to go back to the underworld so damn quick -.-
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 19:39   Link #206
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Send a message via AIM to Golden_Gash_Bell Send a message via MSN to Golden_Gash_Bell
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaRevolution
Brago isn't Gashs friend. But Brago is one of the STRONGEST demon monsters =D He's well known from all the demons. Gash V2's actual name is ゼオン which is zeon. Pronouced ummm Ze (short e) on.
well, you aren't allowed to say about "White Gash" since there are some people who do not watch raws (the animes that do not have subtitles).
So, yea, talk about it to "Raw and Manga Discussion"
I'm a Japanese, so feel free to ask whatever you want at the forum.
Old 2004-04-19, 22:13   Link #207
Jn183

I was quite interested in seeing more of Danny BOY *SNIFF SNIFF* Seriously, some of the demon die off too quickly like 1 eps too quickly. Btw, anyone kept count of how many demon Gash had beaten? B/c it wouldn't be that much interesting if somehow Gash end up defeating about 50 demon before meeting up with that Strong Gash, Evil lady, and that guy would travel with that rich gal.

Oh yeah, this seem somewhat like Shaman King but I like Gash Bell much better. Gash just too adorable, especially his voice. I think that is the same adorable voice that was/is used in One Piece for Chopper.

VULCAN 300 RULE
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 22:44   Link #208
LinChoiSin

i really hope to see the date with Megumi because i think she matches perfectly with Kiyomaro but i wouldn't be too surprised if Tio dies because a lot of good guys die but we'll see .This show is so greeaaat!
LinChoiSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 23:11   Link #209
AquaRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Gash_Bell
well, you aren't allowed to say about "White Gash" since there are some people who do not watch raws (the animes that do not have subtitles).
So, yea, talk about it to "Raw and Manga Discussion"
I'm a Japanese, so feel free to ask whatever you want at the forum.
Whoops, sorry. I'm new to this forum, I didn't really know about the spoiler buttons and so on =/Sorry, I'm Japanese also, but I only watch the subtitled Gash Bell by A-E and the original Manga(Which I borrow from a friend who gets it from her grandma). I would watch the raw but, some of my friends (56k connection) wants to see Gash also, and my comp is shit and I'm lazy so I just wait for the subtitle and wait and burn it for them =D. But nice to meet you
AquaRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-20, 07:33   Link #210
deedlit
the High Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
I was quite interested in seeing more of Danny BOY *SNIFF SNIFF*
I do prefer the way how the anime handles Danny episode than the manga.
deedlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 06:15   Link #211
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

If anyone is looking for the voice actor discussion that used to be here, it has been moved to Konjiki no Gash Bell! Voice Actor Discussion

Please feel free to continue discussing the subject there.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 06:41   Link #212
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
If anyone is looking for the voice actor discussion that used to be here, it has been moved to Konjiki no Gash Bell! Voice Actor Discussion

Please feel free to continue discussing the subject there.
I wonder how many more threads are going to be split off of this one...
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 06:51   Link #213
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Send a message via AIM to Kyusaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
I wonder how many more threads are going to be split off of this one...
LOL yeah wow, I never thought the seiyuu convo we were having would become its own topic.
Kyusaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 06:52   Link #214
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

I wouldn't have to keep splitting off threads if only people would create new threads for topics that are diverting the conversation from discussing the episodes and storylines of the fansubs. If something diverts from the discussion, people should create a new thread for it.

PS. Please, let's not get into a discussion of what is worthy of its own thread, because that discussion would divert from the discussion. Got it?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 07:13   Link #215
MrBrown

Just one post. I promise. :P

I think it should be enough that were discussing Gash Bell related stuff. What's the point of making strict limits? Earlier in this thread (possibly now at the raw thread, didn't check) Kyusaku, myself and Golden_Gash_Bell made a total of 3 posts about the other manga's the author of Gash has done... Are you going to split that to it's own thread too? What's the point? It's not like you can't talk about other stuff at the same time, or that the voice actor discussion will carry on forever.

If you're worried about threads getting too long and taking too much resources from the server, then close this one and create a new one.
MrBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-21, 10:35   Link #216
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrown
Just one post. I promise. :P

I think it should be enough that were discussing Gash Bell related stuff. What's the point of making strict limits? Earlier in this thread (possibly now at the raw thread, didn't check) Kyusaku, myself and Golden_Gash_Bell made a total of 3 posts about the other manga's the author of Gash has done... Are you going to split that to it's own thread too? What's the point? It's not like you can't talk about other stuff at the same time, or that the voice actor discussion will carry on forever.

If you're worried about threads getting too long and taking too much resources from the server, then close this one and create a new one.
I totally agree w/ MrBrown...
What's the point of splitting thread?
It's nonsense...
YOU KNOW HOW LONELY I FEEL? lol
seriously... since you split the forum... just few ppl come...
I mean, stop splitting!!!
It just keeps people away and NONSESNE.

Don't do it on your own... i think you have to ask US

Last edited by Golden_Gash_Bell; 2004-04-21 at 17:19.
Old 2004-04-21, 18:45   Link #217
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
I totally agree w/ MrBrown...
What's the point of splitting thread?
It's nonsense...
YOU KNOW HOW LONELY I FEEL? lol
seriously... since you split the forum... just few ppl come...
I mean, stop splitting!!!
It just keeps people away and NONSESNE.

Don't do it on your own... i think you have to ask US
Yeah this splitting is nuts, are you gonna split again if we start talking about all the music in Gash too? Since there's over 13 CDs of Gash music....
Old 2004-04-21, 20:02   Link #218
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyusaku
Yeah this splitting is nuts, are you gonna split again if we start talking about all the music in Gash too? Since there's over 13 CDs of Gash music....
We, don't mean to be mean...
BUT i think you should stop splitting it since we don't have enough people who come to this forum.... sadly.
splitting may work if we have too many people.
anyways, i know you are not mean...
You thought splitting into three forums work, right?
Well, i think you are a good administrator since you work for us, but there are bad things and good things...
what you did was bad for us (at least, for mrbrown, me, and kyusaku)...
well, i hope i could write good english (i feel sleepy little bit)♪ lol

anyway, I love the ep. 27!!! isnt that a cool(!?) episode?
I was almost crying... what danny (i dunno i spelled right or not) and the Mr. Goldo said were sooooooooooooooooooo great... those words just made me cry... the part "Thank you, MY SON" was very*100 nice.
Old 2004-04-22, 14:51   Link #219
Kyusaku
伝説なアンデッド

Quote:
anyway, I love the ep. 27!!! isnt that a cool(!?) episode?
I was almost crying... what danny (i dunno i spelled right or not) and the Mr. Goldo said were sooooooooooooooooooo great... those words just made me cry... the part "Thank you, MY SON" was very*100 nice.
Yeah 27 was one of the great dramatic eps. Danny was very cool.
Old 2004-04-22, 16:50   Link #220
Golden_Gash_Bell
この掲示板の管理人、腐ってる…。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyusaku
Yeah 27 was one of the great dramatic eps. Danny was very cool.
Do you think Danny is strong enough to beat Bad Guys?