Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-06-29, 14:41   Link #61
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
... and your Kagami c4d style sig is money!
And we were just talking about what you would say Wing on MSN yesterday

As I said on MSN, that was a great sig jester, I think need to get started on my C4d stuff soon
Old 2007-07-09, 00:53   Link #62
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
lol , got pushed to the 3rd page this time... i just haven't been updating lately, been busy partying with my friends... mmmm, good times...

N e wayz, made some new sigs, still playing around with c4d renders, i even tried to mix my new style with my old style.... oh, and even tried out my first vector style sig.... ...

Here we are...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Freebie: Up For Grabs! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
-
two versions, combined my old style with the new style i got from wingz.... and this was the result... not liking the colors though, but the render just blended so well with that color scheme...

Been watching Rozen Maiden recently, so figured i'd make a sig or 2, i liked how this one came out... plus always did like the color green...

and this is my "FAILED" sig.... least imo.. put it in spoiler again...
Spoiler for FAILED:

this right here, is my first shot at a "vector" style sig, so to speak... /shrug, i think it might have come out a bit too cluttered....

and finally, here are some c4d renders i made...

- - -
psst.... (one of them i was really wasted when i made it, and my friends were there telling me what looked "cool") lol , i'll let u guess which one it was....

alrighty, that be it for now...

don't forget to comment, critique, gimmi some advice, whatever...

oh, on a side note... WOOT 4th page... bout damn time!!! rofl...

k thxs...
darkjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 01:03   Link #63
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Yo jester, haven't seen you around lately.
Hmm so u started watching Rozen Maiden too lol??? You're in for a really good anime =]

Ns job on ur recent works, keep up with the C4d stuff ( i only recently started )
Old 2007-07-09, 02:55   Link #64
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Your current sig is really nice. Nice blending and looks good overall.

Only small thing is the white on the right of the render. The edges of it isn't very smooth. But that is just a minor thing

Overall nice c4d style. Keep up the good work.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 03:22   Link #65
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

So.. when are we gonna have chance to see your submissions in the banner contest, now that you have some toys to play with
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 02:39   Link #66
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
O.O!!!!!!

Jester is doing c4d!! and it looks so much cooler then mine? xD
hehe wow nice sigs U have made this time ^^

yay ZAZIE!!! i think it looks okay maybe get rid of some of those brushes in front of Zazie or make them lighter or something. but still love ZAZIE!

and I thought that that render of .hack was of Rena from .hack Legend of Twilight?

oh man I have some good competition everywhere now!!
( everyones c4d styles look so cool!!)

edit:
O and where do u get those brushes from ur Zazie sig? is it deviant? and what do i type in if i want to get those brushes ("arrows?" "male and female sign?") o-O

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-10, 04:23   Link #67
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Everybody is doing c4d!!! Nice! Well your newest additions to c4d style sigs are great. Love both the hack one and rozen maiden sig you did. A little tip for you... see if this will help you out. Create a new layer on top of everything, then do an apply image function. After that, copy that layer. Take the top player and gaussian blur it to 3.0 and then set it to overlay... I think that's how it goes or you set the original one on overlay... well anywho, sometimes when you get the right combo, you'll have a nice shiny glow of some of the c4d lines. When I do it again, I'll be sure to note that on my vids... but nice jobs on all your c4d work.
Old 2007-07-10, 16:32   Link #68
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjester View Post
Been watching Rozen Maiden recently, so figured i'd make a sig or 2, i liked how this one came out... plus always did like the color green...

and this is my "FAILED" sig.... least imo.. put it in spoiler again...
Spoiler for FAILED:
woho! another rozen maiden convert

well i wouldnt call that siggy a "fail" ~ the problem with it is that the colours are too bleached out by your c4d render and in a case like this some contrast will help ~ also having 3 RM dolls on the sig is a bad idea as it makes the whole sig seem cluttered >.<

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 09:24   Link #69
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
wow.... lots of comments... guess i finally did something right... LOL... , lets see, where to start.... hmmmm....

@ice_climbers: rozen maiden FTW... just finished the 1st series...
@Sephi: oooh, didn't notice that, thxs, fixed it...
@KiNA: soon....
@bigdave: bleh, how dare u make me look for teh tuturial again... rofl... here's teh link to both the tut & the brushes... http://www.pixel2life.com/forums/ind...howtopic=35191
@wingz: actually used that blur thingie on my latest wallpaper... thxs for the hint....
@deathkillz: All hail teh DESU!!! hehe, thxs for the advice on YO OWN PAGE... lol... i actually took bits & pieces of everybody's advice and made some adjustments to my current sig...

and here they are...

-
changed the text & blending, two different types the text, (i personally like the 2nd one...) blurred the edges of her white cap thingie... & messed with the brightness/contrast of teh render to make her look less "white washed"...

oooh, and here's my entry for some wallpaper contest on another forum...

let me know what u think... but relaxie taxie... i already editied this a-hole a crap load, so this is the finished product... cuz i am lazy.... ROFL!!!

i'll prolly end up submiting a banner or 2 to Suki's banner contest... but prolly towards the end of the dead line or something...

don't forget comment, critique, gimmi some advice, whatever...

k thxs...

Last edited by darkjester; 2007-07-12 at 18:10.
Old 2007-07-11, 21:17   Link #70
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Very nice adjustments you made to your work. I'm really digging your wallpaper too. Very rich red and I'm glad you used my tips. I just put up and old flash sig on my site for an intro... go check it out. I totally suck on huge canvas' so I'm not into making wallies. Well anywho, I have some major updating to do by this weekend.
Old 2007-07-13, 18:51   Link #71
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

^ - THXS!!! - ^

this is my submission for a sig+ava contest on another forum... the theme was... yea, u guessed it... "Kawaii"

dead line is the 15th... so if u see any major screw ups let me know, so i can attempt to fix it asap.... otherwise just let me know what u think...

don't forget to comment, critique, gimmi some advice, whatever...

k thxs...
Old 2008-02-01, 06:15   Link #72
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

uh oh.... DOUBLE POST...

but u should forgive me cuz it's been FOREVER and a day since i've posted here...

aye, its been a long time since i've posted at teh Suki... and even LONGER since i've made me some sigs... but i think i'm gonna start up again, at both...

i'm a bit rusty... but heres my latest additions... again this is for a contest on another site... its supposed to be "dark" themed... but i think it came out looking more sad and/or serene than dark... but the anime i got it from is dark as hell, i hear....

n e wayz, comment, critique, gimmi some advice, whatever....

I'M BACK BABY!!!

k thxs...
Old 2008-02-01, 06:22   Link #73
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Okairinasai DJ ^.^

The rings on right side look so erm .. out of place IMO.. and the bright thingie in the middle is quite >_<'' .. Otherwise, ok sig IMO
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-02-01, 06:25   Link #74
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

That Good Work...DJ
Keep up The Good Work..
Old 2008-02-01, 06:59   Link #75
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer

The middle thing is distracting from the render. But, the bg is nice. ^^
KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 08:13   Link #76
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjester View Post

Freebie: Up For Grabs!

just a random sig i made... btw, thanks Kina for the nice tip in the tuturial thread about jagged edges...

could i claim this please? xxx

also your stuff is pretty amazing, so cute! keep up the nice works xx

Miko Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-01, 18:24   Link #77
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

mmmm, thxs for the advice... u know, after i made it, i thought those same things... heh.... but instead of editing this one, i think i'll just practice on new ones...

@ Miko MIko - yea sure... just as long as u use it here only, cuz somebody claimed it on another site... i don't think he's registered here though.... well i mean if u have a small personal site and u don't see anybody already using it, i guess u can use it there too, heh...

n e wayz thxs for the comments and advice again, and i'll post some new stuff soon...

k thxs...
Old 2008-02-02, 01:58   Link #78
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

*Drags DJ to SotM contest as well*

Link in my signature..
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-02-02, 21:22   Link #79
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
OMG its Dj! =O
when u come back? xD

been awhile man.
yesh join the SoTM contest ^_^

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 07:22   Link #80
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

heh... i got backs not to long ago.... guess i'll stick around for a bit... and YES i do plan on entering the SotM contest...

mmmm, there was another contest on the other forum i go to, a banner contest, i ran across it pretty much today and saw that a winner hadn't been chosen yet, and the close date was open ended... so i made a banner, only to find out after i finished that the submision and discusion thread had been CLOSED... *sniff...

i figured what a waste, so i'll just post it here so u all can look at, and tell me how much it SUX.... rofl...

and i'll post up my entry for this SoTM contest as soon as i make it.... it'll prolly be towards the end of the deadline though... heh.....

k thxs...

Last edited by darkjester; 2008-02-04 at 08:34.