Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
*looks at calendar date* WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS??? *stares at Shiro*

Chap was great! Cant wait for 104.
I thought you already read it . Sorry~
Old 2010-08-10, 11:55   Link #3022
msg

Saw someone did a listing on the sekireis a few pages back...here's my attempt on doing that in pictoral table form..Sorry it wasn't finish on the editing and recolouring.It still on progress...very slowly

Sekirei - Gotta kiss them all ^
Spoiler:

A bit of an explaination on the arrangements:

Akitsu - I believe she most likely a no. 7.Shes quite powerful.Usually those with elemental powers are of a single digit.Just my assumption tho'

No.54 and No.57 is from the ps2 game

No.14, 17, 26, 34, 48, 51, 62, 85, 106 are random guess nos.They have names but their no. is uknown...So it's guesswork on them.maybe their no. will be reveal later.
no.26 (unknown name and no) is from the anime.you can see her on the first episode of the 2nd season.Not sure if that character is considered canon.There's actually one more.You can see her at episode 2.

Looking at the tables

If i were to guess their age - Kuu-chan being the youngest is at 9 years old.No.1 - no.9, the middle sisters is at 19years of age.Same age as Minato.No.00 is the oldest at 20 yr.The oldest sister and a mother (if my specualtion is correct).No.00 is interesting.I'll bet she's a master template for the rest of the sekireis - a non identical clones of her.

So many quetions to be ask.

What happen If Chiho can't be saved and died.?will uzume become "devoid"?.Is it possible to transfer a sekirei from one ashikabi to another?Is Miya has been winged or she's yet to be wing?What happen to the "devoid" sekeries that were being collected by th MBI? Are they gonna be revived again?

It seems that this manga has a lots of loose ends to tie it up with altogether and i do feel that the mangaka is being lazy at a moment.She should just be focusing on this manga instead of making a new ones like returners which i don't like it at all.This manga have lots of potentials...to be more great than it already is

Hoping -

Chiho died and can't be saved.Uzume sekirei ownership being transfered to Minato with the blessing of Chiho.( mostly unlikely considering the author is a female)
Miya and Akitsu is the last two hidden unwinged sekiries.Miya despite being "married" is yet to unwinged.So Minato will get to kiss them sooner or later
Old 2010-08-10, 12:31   Link #3023
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post
Hoping -

Chiho died and can't be saved.Uzume sekirei ownership being transfered to Minato with the blessing of Chiho.( mostly unlikely considering the author is a female)
(I thought Beni's ashikabi told Minato that when ashikabi die, their sekireis die too?)

^Yeah, I'm hoping for something like that too. Preferably a three-way saliva exchange...

I want to see Uzume's ...um what's that - norito?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 15:55   Link #3024
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by msg
Chiho died and can't be saved.Uzume sekirei ownership being transfered to Minato with the blessing of Chiho.
Not gonna happen its been stated that if an Ashikabi dies any and all Sekirei winged by them will die. So Chiho cant die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post

I want to see Uzume's ...um what's that - norito?
Her Norito is "The veil of my contract, destroy the nightmare of my Ashikabi!"
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 15:58   Link #3025
Ashaman

But we don't know the power it gives- the attack she uses.
Old 2010-08-10, 16:17   Link #3026
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Yeah. Maybe she turns into a giant white ball of cloth and steamrolls her opponents
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-10, 16:39   Link #3027
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Yeah. Maybe she turns into a giant white ball of cloth and steamrolls her opponents
good then...since Kagari can roast her 4good the moment she start rolling like a pork
or
Tuskiumi can boil her in "Onsen" (with Kagari help to heat the water) like some Oden
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 09:09   Link #3028
KaguraSenju
Quiet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Are you on about Strongest as in physical strength or overall fighting strength?
Cause if it's phyiscal strength, Yume would top that list no probs, Miya may be strong but I doubt she can throw a person like Yume does.
Overall fighting strentgh I'd say it go something like

1. Miya(sinking warships, nuff said)
2. Kazehana
3. Yume(Lazer beams, kamehameha or whatever ability she has, all that matters is, she throws people into the stratosphere as easliy as , speaks for it's self)
4. Karasuba
5. Mutsu(I actually think Mutsu might be stronger than Karasuba and Yume but since we haven't gotten any thing from him he falls in after the 2)
6. Uzume(She's proven she's tough being able to hold her own against Kazehana but then I'd guess Kazehana hasn't actually been totally serious about fighting Yume yet)
7/8. Homura/Tsukiumi(I'd put these 2 at the same spot really but since it's ranking I'll just say Homura probably nudges ahead simply cause she uses fire, altho Tsukiumi's water blade is very cool)
9. Matsu(I'm still holding out of her showing us something special but for now she'll go here)
10. We have't actually heard anything about no7 sekirei right?
Actually just for the record, it's been stated that the strongest Sekirei currently in the game is Karasuba. Since Kazehana is also in the game, she's weaker than Karasuba.

Last edited by KaguraSenju; 2010-08-13 at 09:27.
KaguraSenju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 11:53   Link #3029
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Hey guys i cant remember but Miya was never winged by her husband right?
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 12:01   Link #3030
Johnny
Working the bags...

I don't believe so, otherwise when he died she would have been toast as well...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 12:50   Link #3031
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Hey guys i cant remember but Miya was never winged by her husband right?
It was already stated that Miya is not technicaly a sekirei... she is something different... a mature and natural way grown person/sekirei... mostly a natural grown ones dont need to be winged becouse they can use full power already (while normal sekirei need a kiss from ashikabi to use their real power [norito])

and you can remember that Kagari was the last sekirei... so if miya was not winged (or she was not able to be winged) she would be the last one instead ^^

anywya I doubt Miya would want to be winged by minato... becouse he is way younger than her... he is son of takami and mostly minaka... who kinda were responsible for takehito's death...

miya well she is kinda like second mother for minato... she watches him and gives protection (if not she would kick him out of the inn already...) and since minato is such a pure child she loves to tease him... the house is fun now as there are many good people...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 13:30   Link #3032
cyberdemon

I've been wondering this. Is there a connection betweeen #0 and #7? Those are the only 2 sekirei that we've seen that seem to have the yin yang symbols in their eyes. The first 5 sekirei were also considered the most powerful with Takehito saying they by themselves were as powerful as most of the winged sekirei but why was Yume chosen as the second generation DS leader instead of Karasuba? It seems wierd to me.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 14:52   Link #3033
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I've been wondering this. Is there a connection betweeen #0 and #7? Those are the only 2 sekirei that we've seen that seem to have the yin yang symbols in their eyes. The first 5 sekirei were also considered the most powerful with Takehito saying they by themselves were as powerful as most of the winged sekirei but why was Yume chosen as the second generation DS leader instead of Karasuba? It seems wierd to me.
the answer is Author's Human error

you can find it in any manga you can read, for example:
Naruto: he (author) said there's only three but then after a lot of chapter's suddenly the fourth appear
To Aru Majutsu no Index/Kagaku no Railgun: the date the chapter named from, barely connected to each other series even when they said to be same moment with different each person view
any action manga: the so called strongest character can be defeated if not in protagonist side
Old 2010-08-13, 17:05   Link #3034
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
It was already stated that Miya is not technicaly a sekirei... she is something different... a mature and natural way grown person/sekirei... mostly a natural grown ones dont need to be winged becouse they can use full power already (while normal sekirei need a kiss from ashikabi to use their real power [norito])

and you can remember that Kagari was the last sekirei... so if miya was not winged (or she was not able to be winged) she would be the last one instead ^^

anywya I doubt Miya would want to be winged by minato... becouse he is way younger than her... he is son of takami and mostly minaka... who kinda were responsible for takehito's death...

miya well she is kinda like second mother for minato... she watches him and gives protection (if not she would kick him out of the inn already...) and since minato is such a pure child she loves to tease him... the house is fun now as there are many good people...
Could you imagined, if Minaka send another sms to everyone
Hi, I just trolled you guys.. There's another sekirei waiting to be winged.. She nicked the Hanya of the North .. now go get busy .. she's #1
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-13, 17:17   Link #3035
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Hi, I just trolled you guys.. There's another sekirei waiting to be winged.. She nicked the Hanya of the North .. now go get busy .. she's #1
lol I could imagine it being casually brought up at dinner with this result

Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-14, 05:23   Link #3036
surerman
Banned

Quote:
I guess 10 minutes after the broadcast, MIB headquarter will blown up to pieces after Miya went there in Killing mode
Old 2010-08-14, 06:11   Link #3037
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I guess 10 minutes after the broadcast, MIB headquarter will blown up to pieces after Miya went there in Killing mode
I'll think it'll only take her three, beyond that BYE BYE Minaka.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 07:20   Link #3038
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

but seriously tho, the thing about Miya, according to what we know so far .. no ashikabi = sekirei goes kapuut.. if her ashikabi is Takehito, why didnt she goes ?

So seriously, either she aint winged.. or she totally way different then the rest of her sisters .. or Takehito used his magic hands again to tweaked something on her... Just like what he did with Homura.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 07:29   Link #3039
Arturro

Quote:

but seriously tho, the thing about Miya, according to what we know so far .. no ashikabi = sekirei goes kapuut.. if her ashikabi is Takehito, why didnt she goes ?
Because Takehito didn't winged her. We don't know if it was because Takehito was unable to wing her, or becasue Miya is a special kind of Sekirei. We know Homura was sleeping with different girls (maybe even with Takami ), but none of them was able to wing him, so it might be similar with Myia.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-14, 07:52   Link #3040
Tri-ring

Miya herself said she wasn't a Sekirei.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei