AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-04-25, 22:05   Link #1
YuuOminae
唯我独尊

Kiminozo special fandisc

Basically Kiminozo minus the accident, plus some other stuff.

http://zip.2chan.net/5/src/1082905184903.jpg

Last edited by YuuOminae; 2004-04-25 at 22:18.
YuuOminae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 00:37   Link #2
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

*ups his studying of japanese....*
Kiminozo...^_^
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-26, 02:06   Link #3
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuven
*ups his studying of japanese....*
Kiminozo...^_^
As written on the sides: "What if a future that existed where that accident did not happen..." "What relationship would we have been in?"

Hence, rather than having that "accident," you'll just end up playing the game without that ill-fated second part of the game, and continue on with the first part as if nothing had happened. So that means you can get to clear Mitsuki in Hakuryo? Perhaps she can become an Olympic star after all?

Release date: June 25, 2004.

...either age is trying to cover up their lateness in "MuvLuv Alternative" or....perhaps this can be a some sort of prequel to the alternate universe story as in "MuvLuv Alternative"
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-27, 05:04   Link #4
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Nooooo....

Link is down...
Ambience Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 13:13   Link #5
eMpTy265
<unranked>

nice, so now there's a KGNE alternative also? =D

(somehow I have a feeling that that'd be rather generic though.... )

oh BTW.. what's MuvLuv Alternate supposed to be about?

Is it going to be in that unlimited universe, where Sumika doesn't get flattened by the mech?

Cuz honestly unlimited seemed rather boring... and even all the choices were almost the same for each character..

oh, and finally, is there a full version of the Muvluv OP somewhere? CD5 has a shortened version for Muvluv Extra and Muvluv Unlimited... but is there a full version?

Thanks
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 14:16   Link #6
Doddler

Send a message via ICQ to Doddler Send a message via MSN to Doddler
Quote:
Originally Posted by eMpTy265
nice, so now there's a KGNE alternative also? =D

(somehow I have a feeling that that'd be rather generic though.... )

oh BTW.. what's MuvLuv Alternate supposed to be about?

Is it going to be in that unlimited universe, where Sumika doesn't get flattened by the mech?

Cuz honestly unlimited seemed rather boring... and even all the choices were almost the same for each character..

oh, and finally, is there a full version of the Muvluv OP somewhere? CD5 has a shortened version for Muvluv Extra and Muvluv Unlimited... but is there a full version?

Thanks
Alternative is the final chapter of muvluv. Supposedly, alternative was supposed to ship with the origional game, but it was far too behind in development so they just shipped the first two chapters.

Alternative, I'm lead to belive, is a mix between both worlds (But I'm not so great at japanese so don't quote me on it). "Save the future of the alternate universe" type deal. And, Sumika will be back, I'm quite certain ^^
Doddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 10:51   Link #7
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

Anyone got an idea of the release date for this special fandisc?
Soichiro A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 11:41   Link #8
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soichiro A.
Anyone got an idea of the release date for this special fandisc?
Its already out. But in Japan only. So if you want it you have to order it.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-30, 14:22   Link #9
Kamui4356
Aria Company

A new Kiminozu?!! Without Haruka-tan getting hit?!! Damn it, if only I could read kanji...
Old 2004-12-30, 14:36   Link #10
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
Its already out. But in Japan only. So if you want it you have to order it.
I'm a newb to this so this is going to sound weird lol. I just recently finished watching the anime and just started info searching recently. I've learnt this anime orginated from a h-game called Kiminozo. I'm a new fan to this and I'm very interested. So does this fan disc relate to the game or the anime series?
Old 2004-12-30, 15:45   Link #11
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Actually, the fan disc is a what-if type of story. What if Takayuki didn't accept Haruka's feelings in the beginning and persued Mitsuki instead? What if he did accept Haruka and wasn't late for their meeting on that fateful day? What if he was still late, the accident happened, and he was still faithful to Haruka?

All these types of things are covered in the SFD for the most part.

Kiminozo is just the abbreviated name, the name of the dating sim is the same as that of the anime, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. The game was released way back in the day (2000 if I remember correctly) and has spawned several incarnations along the way, from the PC to an all-ages version for consoles. Along the way we get Akane Maniax that bridges between KGNE and MuvLuv. MuvLuv is not exactly related to KGNE other than it takes place in the same area as KGNE just further down the line, and even then it takes a sharp turn from that reality.

Several doujin-created games have been released for KGNE, one popular one is Drill Milky Punch, which is a game that involves both KGNE characters and MuvLuv characters just randomly attacking a lot of creatures on the screen. It's a party game, so up to 4 players at once...pretty difficult for most on a computer It's also the only KGNE-related game that has an english translation.
Old 2004-12-31, 15:46   Link #12
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkCntry
Actually, the fan disc is a what-if type of story. What if Takayuki didn't accept Haruka's feelings in the beginning and persued Mitsuki instead? What if he did accept Haruka and wasn't late for their meeting on that fateful day? What if he was still late, the accident happened, and he was still faithful to Haruka?

All these types of things are covered in the SFD for the most part.

Kiminozo is just the abbreviated name, the name of the dating sim is the same as that of the anime, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. The game was released way back in the day (2000 if I remember correctly) and has spawned several incarnations along the way, from the PC to an all-ages version for consoles. Along the way we get Akane Maniax that bridges between KGNE and MuvLuv. MuvLuv is not exactly related to KGNE other than it takes place in the same area as KGNE just further down the line, and even then it takes a sharp turn from that reality.

Several doujin-created games have been released for KGNE, one popular one is Drill Milky Punch, which is a game that involves both KGNE characters and MuvLuv characters just randomly attacking a lot of creatures on the screen. It's a party game, so up to 4 players at once...pretty difficult for most on a computer It's also the only KGNE-related game that has an english translation.
So this SFD is a anime video episode? Book? What is it exactly. The contents of it is what I'm looking for. I really want to know those circumstances and the outcomes. Anyone know where I can get this and what is it? Video, book? Either way I'd get it but I'd like to know in advance that's all. Thanks

About this game... So they turned KGNE charcters into fighting charcters in a game... Seems kind of weird lol. Never the less, I'll get it as well lol. Thanks for the info hope you can follow up for me for the few questions I just added. It'd be greatly appreciated

P.S. The different circumstances and the results may make me settle down and not feel as emotionally stressed anymore. Seriously after watching this, my emotions dipped into the drain.
Old 2004-12-31, 16:51   Link #13
DingoEnderZOE2

Quote:
So this SFD is a anime video episode? Book? What is it exactly. The contents of it is what I'm looking for. I really want to know those circumstances and the outcomes. Anyone know where I can get this and what is it? Video, book? Either way I'd get it but I'd like to know in advance that's all. Thanks
It's a Game. And you can buy it from www.Shop.Himeya.com. BUT since theres going to be alot of reading and listening to be done you HAVE to have decent or perfect Japanese comprehension skills or else your just gonna be looking at pics and you won't enjoy the game to the fullest.
Old 2004-12-31, 17:09   Link #14
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

Quote:
It's a Game. And you can buy it from www.Shop.Himeya.com. BUT since theres going to be alot of reading and listening to be done you HAVE to have decent or perfect Japanese comprehension skills or else your just gonna be looking at pics and you won't enjoy the game to the fullest.
Guess that's out of the question. *sighs* I'm determined to learn Japanese for this LOL. I hope they come out with some type of Animation for this. I would love that. Too bad the only OVA that's out is the one about Akane. I want to see Haruka at peace unharmed never touched. She's too cute and innocent. It's so sad...
Old 2004-12-31, 17:19   Link #15
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

So MuvLuv is also just another game too right?
Old 2004-12-31, 18:09   Link #16
DingoEnderZOE2

Quote:
So MuvLuv is also just another game too right?
Correct. But I think an Anime of MuvLuv is out or is coming out as well.
Old 2004-12-31, 18:21   Link #17
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

Quote:
Correct. But I think an Anime of MuvLuv is out or is coming out as well.
That would be awesome especially since they use the same hill. The similarity alone makes it interesting lol.
Old 2004-12-31, 19:04   Link #18
Yuiichi
Retired.

Quote:
That would be awesome especially since they use the same hill. The similarity alone makes it interesting lol.
Yeh, it would sort of be interesting. I don't know though, just from looking at the character art for MuvLuv, i don't like it. Everything just looks more "geometric". I don't think it would do the same thing for me as KGNE did.
Yuiichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-31, 19:15   Link #19
Soichiro A.
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuiichi
Yeh, it would sort of be interesting. I don't know though, just from looking at the character art for MuvLuv, i don't like it. Everything just looks more "geometric". I don't think it would do the same thing for me as KGNE did.
I know little of MuvLuv, but from what your telling me the art is sure gonna suck then I hope it doesn't. Games vs Anime can differ greatly sometimes. I hope the changes are great then.