AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-12-09, 20:46   Link #1
boler

[spoiler]kinda- pimp slap heard round the world

i cant wait for next weeks episode when it continues the fight between chouji and jiroubu. only now chouji has the ultimate pimp hand for the ultimate smack down.

gotta be the best episode ever when it happens to. also i know this is a super noob question and all i only got into anime about 2 months ago,,, but like regular tv when do we see a break in new episode releases. like here its summertime usually we get reruns and all but in japan when or do we ever see a break in the show itself?? and if so how long is it?
Old 2004-12-09, 21:53   Link #2
Virus
ウイルス

Send a message via AIM to Virus
Quote:
Originally Posted by boler
i cant wait for next weeks episode when it continues the fight between chouji and jiroubu. only now chouji has the ultimate pimp hand for the ultimate smack down.

gotta be the best episode ever when it happens to. also i know this is a super noob question and all i only got into anime about 2 months ago,,, but like regular tv when do we see a break in new episode releases. like here its summertime usually we get reruns and all but in japan when or do we ever see a break in the show itself?? and if so how long is it?
Not sure if he has a pimp, but I'm sure it's a pill.

The anime is released weekly, so the creators have time to make it. Just like The Simpsons, they make a new episode every week.
Old 2004-12-10, 03:30   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boler
Please do not create new threads when you can use an existing one.

If you want to discuss the current storyline (and what may happen next), then post in the appropriate episode thread (the latest one will be a sticky).

If you want a simple question answered, use the Naruto Q&A thread.

Closing thread.
Closed Thread