AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-08-31, 18:08   Link #1121
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Is that a ball in Hanbei's arms?
No. It's someone's head.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 18:13   Link #1122
Sumeragi
Banned

No, it's a towel with an air bubble under it.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 18:14   Link #1123
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Is that a ball in Hanbei's arms?
Who's ball is it...?
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 20:46   Link #1124
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Serves you right for bribing a victory after making such terrible food, missy!!
Mitsuhide didn't bribe the judges.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-08-31 at 20:55. Reason: lol typo ^^;
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 20:54   Link #1125
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Mitsuhide didn't bride the judges.
Bride???

Anyway... They prefer lolicons than a male.... who ever wins ... they get what they want....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 21:14   Link #1126
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Nevertheless, bribe or no bribe Akechi doesn't realize what was happening around her. Merchants will do almost anything to get what they want even to pay someone off. Next episode we will see Akechi in action.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 06:40   Link #1127
anigu
Game maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post

Finally, am I the only one who's worried that Mitsuhide is going to "turn coat" just to get back at Monkey after the Takoyaki fisaco?
You're not alone. Although I feel what happened wouldn't be enough to trigger some sort of a serious revenge. I think the event does serve as a small spark for bigger change inside the poor girl though. However, because she's still loyal to Nobuna so that should keep her in check for now.

And if you meant to get back at him in a joking manner like a prank then yeah, I'm also interested to see that
anigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 12:54   Link #1128
AmeNoJaku
Franco's Phalanx is next!

I wish the art wasn't wasted on lolis and loli'fied teens
AmeNoJaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 15:23   Link #1129
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeNoJaku View Post
If I hadn't watched some of it, I would think this was one of those freaky loli shows. Then again, it's slowly creeping in that direction...
Old 2012-09-01, 15:48   Link #1130
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
If I hadn't watched some of it, I would think this was one of those freaky loli shows. Then again, it's slowly creeping in that direction...
Is that a bad thing?
Old 2012-09-01, 16:24   Link #1131
AmeNoJaku

Quote:
Is that a bad thing?
It depends who you're asking... girls being cute* (among other things) is a good thing, but acting cute* (and nothing else) is definitely bad, IMHO.

* cute, as in childish, in between
Old 2012-09-01, 16:28   Link #1132
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
It depends who you're asking... girls being cute* (among other things) is a good thing, but acting cute* (and nothing else) is definitely bad, IMHO.

* cute, as in childish, in between
There are many Loli, but they do serve a purpose. Hanbei is a General and strategist. Goemon is a skilled Ninja (Never read a story of a Ninja blowing fire until now). Inuchiyo is a retainer and is skilled with a Spear. Nene well, she is Sagara's (Base off history and textbooks) his first wife.
Old 2012-09-01, 17:32   Link #1133
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

There's too many of them at this point. They're outnumbering the non-loli characters... lol
Old 2012-09-01, 18:01   Link #1134
Xaturas

Yeap have to agree. This show now is almost all about lolis, save for few graceful well developed girls. There is only 1 big breasted girl (that dark skinned enemy mage), ohh would forgot about Katsuie or whats her name.
Lolis may be fun and cute (not really sexually attracted to them, more like a walking hindrance to me but whatever), but to much is just to much.
I detest shows like Kodomo no Jikan, Lucky Star and other lolified moe moe shows that only cater to hardcore otakus. Only rescue is that there are still normal girls and there is some plot in this show.
Old 2012-09-01, 20:54   Link #1135
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
There's too many of them at this point. They're outnumbering the non-loli characters... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Yeap have to agree. This show now is almost all about lolis, save for few graceful well developed girls. There is only 1 big breasted girl (that dark skinned enemy mage), ohh would forgot about Katsuie or whats her name.
Lolis may be fun and cute (not really sexually attracted to them, more like a walking hindrance to me but whatever), but to much is just to much.
I detest shows like Kodomo no Jikan, Lucky Star and other lolified moe moe shows that only cater to hardcore otakus. Only rescue is that there are still normal girls and there is some plot in this show.

I find it weird why you two are so offended by the sheer presence of little girls, you do realize that nobody here is going to judge you, right ?

That would be like me feeling offended by a show that has one too many fat characters... After all they're not really sexually attractive and more like a walking hindrance as well

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-09-01 at 21:06.
Old 2012-09-01, 21:51   Link #1136
ImperialFlameGod8190

its not the presence of little girls that bothers people but pretty much the only positive quality of the show is the fanservice aspect. Other then that its pretty subpar. I mean think about it you've had so many shows about the romance of the three kingdoms its boring and other then Nobuna half the episodes the only women are Goemon Hanbei and Inuchiyo and honestly even they are starting to bore me. and even Monkey is getting dull
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 22:00   Link #1137
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
its not the presence of little girls that bothers people but pretty much the only positive quality of the show is the fanservice aspect. Other then that its pretty subpar. I mean think about it you've had so many shows about the romance of the three kingdoms its boring and other then Nobuna half the episodes the only women are Goemon Hanbei and Inuchiyo and honestly even they are starting to bore me. and even Monkey is getting dull
Fine that's your opinion, you don't like the story and I'm not going to deny you that; but that's not what they said, they only mention the lolis, nothing about the plot or their personality or interaction between characters.
Old 2012-09-01, 22:08   Link #1138
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
The men look good too, in a sense, at least the most hideous of them doesn't look outright creepy. Sure, there are more girls who get to be on the screen, but the rule of marketing over there is: Nobody wants to buy a poster of a male character from a show unless if you make them pretty boys and then make them kiss each other, but then again that's for a different kind of demographic. So the next thing is why waste your resources on trying to attract people using something only certain other people like and not the majority?

We don't have the people making the shows to blame, there's a correlation between the consumers in general and things they get from makers. It's an inter-dependency. People stop buying, the market will fall. If the market doesn't do what people want, they won't buy.

Perhaps if majority started to prefer things like, say, Basara levels of cool and awesome and the market there deems it's plausible they invest in that kind of thing, we might be running out of lolis' and ladies' screentime on the screen.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 22:22   Link #1139
ImperialFlameGod8190

Chaos its a massive case of to each his own im not gonna argue further
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 23:09   Link #1140
AmeNoJaku

The problem with the prevalence of Nene, Goemon, Ichiyo (not Hanbei 14, but drawn like 9-10) compared to Nobuna, Kutsuie, Mitsuhide is that the former group has no backstory, act as action devices. Their characters are reduced to moe additions without any real personality except pumping Saru's harem count. That's not always the case with lolis, there are many examples that they act (occasionally are) older, but not in this anime...

Anyway, maybe 2-3 good (story-wise) episodes raised my expectations into regarding this anime subject to non-LULZ criticism

Tags
action, historical, romance, shounen