2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.25%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 1.72%
Voters: 812. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-22, 13:19   Link #641
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
Rock Lee from Naruto? you mean disappeared from the face of Naruto world, lol. that is all he did besides get beat by Gaara. fell sorry for the chap, he was one of favorite characters

Suzaku's sword was better and sliced through Bismark's sword. Suzaku just decided to use a head on straight attack, he said even if Bismark could predict it, it wouldnt matter. which ofcourse didnt.
And no one's disputing that. What we are disputing is your nonsensical and completely unfounded argument that Suzaku was turning his Geass on and off to fuck up Bismarck's predictions, which is flat out wrong.
Old 2008-11-22, 13:28   Link #642
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
No, it's not. You just want it to be so badly you can't see what's right in front of your face. Suzaku was moving much faster than he was previously, hence the use of "capability." If your theory had the slightest bit of basis in reality, he would have commented on not being able to predict Suzaku's moves. Your argument hinges on a state of mind you cannot demonstrate in Bismarck.
Give me a blasted break, Something was happening and Bismark could not explained it. He couldn't explain what this "capability" it was. Was it coming from Suzaku or the Mecha!!!! He didnt blasted know.

If it was just speed, he would of come and said it. I mean, how can you just not know when something is moving much faster. You certainly would of heard something along the lines from Bismark of Suzaku moving faster.

Nothing was mentioned about Suzaku moving faster during their blasted fight. However we see Suzaku Live Geass being activated and ofcourse Lelouch mentioning to all of us right after Suzaku using Live Geass to his advantage.

yeah, speed. you dont have nothing to back that crap up since nothing was mentioned in their blasted fight about it. Suzaku could of done that on his own without the Live Geass.

dear god, im done arguing with you. you keep coming with such crap and nothing to back up it when it eventually happens and just event stuff out of your own ass.

this is up there again with fighting not having skills, Suzaku should of frozen, the hand crap, blah, blah

enjoy your little fantasy world. im out.
Old 2008-11-22, 13:30   Link #643
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
And no one's disputing that. What we are disputing is your nonsensical and completely unfounded argument that Suzaku was turning his Geass on and off to fuck up Bismarck's predictions, which is flat out wrong.
he wasnt turn it off, he was letting it control him and then regaining control. thus producing an unpredictable pattern that Bismark could not make out in just 2 seconds with his future Geass.

makes more sense then your garbage crap about speed which ofcourse nothing of the sort was mentioned. sweet jesus, good day.
Old 2008-11-22, 13:32   Link #644
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Give me a blasted break, Something was happening and Bismark could not explained it. He couldn't explain what this "capability" it was. Was it coming from Suzaku or the Mecha!!!! He didnt blasted know.
And that has nothing to do with his predictions being wrong, which they weren't. Your point fails.

Quote:
If it was just speed, he would of come and said it. I mean, how can you just not know when something is moving much faster. You certainly would of heard something along the lines from Bismark of Suzaku moving faster.
Capability is a matter of speed and maneuverability, not failed predictions. So yeah, he does say something about it, you're just twisting it out of context.

Quote:
Nothing was mentioned about Suzaku moving faster during their blasted fight. However we see Suzaku Live Geass being activated and ofcourse Lelouch mentioning to all of us right after Suzaku using Live Geass to his advantage.
Which made him go faster, as reflected in Bismarck's comment and Suzaku's moves. Nothing about predictions failing, which both times they do not. Again, you're not proving anything, just twisting statements to fit your view.

Quote:
yeah, speed. you dont have nothing to back that crap up since nothing was mentioned in their blasted fight about it. Suzaku could of done that on his own without the Live Geass.
If he could he would have. he didn't.

Quote:
dear god, im done arguing with you. you keep coming with such crap and nothing to back up it when it eventually happens and just event stuff out of your own ass.

this is up there again with fighting not having skills, Suzaku should of frozen, the hand crap, blah, blah

enjoy your little fantasy world. im out.
Your insults only prove you're incapable of making a decent argument.

Quote:
he wasnt turn it off, he was letting it control him and then regaining control. thus producing an unpredictable pattern that Bismark could not make out in just 2 seconds with his future Geass.

makes more sense then your garbage crap about speed which ofcourse nothing of the sort was mentioned. sweet jesus, good day.
Of course nothing was mentioned about speed. Wait a tic! What was that about it being the mech's capability or Suzaku's? Oh yeah, speed. Suzaku got faster, which Bismarck's prediction reflects. You have not proven anything to the contrary, only made up a hypothesis with no way to verify it.

Last edited by morbosfist; 2008-11-22 at 13:53.
morbosfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-23, 19:31   Link #645
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I just finished watching it and one of the best animes I have ever watched!

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 19:08   Link #646
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

I've watched it. The whole series is good. Some parts were bad. But Director Goro Taniguchi saved the series from trainwreck. He steered the series to a relatively good end, despite the confusion.
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 03:51   Link #647
kawaii_mg

Send a message via Yahoo to kawaii_mg
code geass is the best..
it's has good characters and the plot is like nothing you've ever seen..

it looks like a mixture of gundam seed and death note..
but it can stand alone
kawaii_mg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 09:22   Link #648
NyxOne

...Pray tell how CG is like GS?

And the only similarity between Death Note and CG is that the Death Note and the Geass can make people die. An order that Lelouch doesn't distribute often.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 09:41   Link #649
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaii_mg View Post
code geass is the best..
it's has good characters and the plot is like nothing you've ever seen..

it looks like a mixture of gundam seed and death note..
but it can stand alone
CG > GS. Nothing like GS at all. Deathnote? Maybe but it's just because of the ability. Lelouch could kill Light right away lol. He doesn't need a name to kill.

But maybe I do get why people compare GS to CG. Maybe it's because of the story of how two best friends turned out to be enemies after wards. That's it.
Spring_sakura111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 09:58   Link #650
NyxOne

But then they wind up being friends again.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 10:05   Link #651
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
But then they wind up being friends again.
after spending the whole show as mortal enemies
and ironiclly THATS the point where one of them kills the other
Old 2008-11-28, 10:08   Link #652
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
after spending the whole show as mortal enemies
and ironiclly THATS the point where one of them kills the other
That's why this show is both sad and awesome at the same time. It's a good and bad end for some people.
Old 2008-11-28, 20:03   Link #653
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
...Pray tell how CG is like GS?

And the only similarity between Death Note and CG is that the Death Note and the Geass can make people die. An order that Lelouch doesn't distribute often.
There's other stuff too. A certain plan where they erase their memories?

It's more or less some parts of the first season. R2 isn't like Death Note at all. Not really atleast.
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-28, 23:47   Link #654
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

You can find the "Erasing Memories" plot a lot in anime. So, I guess the "erasing memories" part shouldn't count. I can't think of any other similarities aside from the "Bestfriends" part so I can see how original Code Geass really is. And besides , Lelouch and Suzaku, when they first met , didn't get along. Unlike Kira and Athrun.
Old 2008-11-28, 23:57   Link #655
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

It is? :\

GS was the first mecha anime I watched...

According to Anime Insider (Magazine) Code Geass is the best anime of 2008!!!!!
Old 2008-11-29, 00:34   Link #656
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonae View Post
It is? :\

GS was the first mecha anime I watched...

Wow. I'm not surprised. My first Mecha anime was Voltes V ROFL! But my first Gundam was Gundam G.
Old 2008-11-30, 20:46   Link #657
Knowledge Seeker
Student/Lurker

Quote:
While I don't think that both seasons of Code Geass were great, I thought that the first season ranks with some of the best anime I've ever seen. So I greatly agree with that award if it is referring to season one.

With that being said, I thought R2 was alright. The writing showed potential in the first few episodes but quickly began to jump the shark within the season. The great thing about season one was that while a variety of things were unrealistic, it was coherent. Motives, characterization, and details were definitely there. Season 2 started with that but deviated into things like "1 million zeros," which started my indifferent response towards the show. And transitions in this season were fast! You could tell that the writers had a hard time stuffing their material into 25 episodes. All this has been said though so I'd rank it a 7/10. While I would rank the first season 9/10.

Code Geass was a worthwhile time investment as a whole.
Knowledge Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 20:51   Link #658
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Perfect 10. if I could rate higher , I would.
Old 2008-11-30, 20:56   Link #659
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

Yes, the first season (Considering R2 isn't finished airing here yet)

THE BEST AND MOST EPIC FUCKING ANIME I HAVE EVER WATCHED!!!!!!!!!! BOTH SEASONS!!!!!
Old 2008-11-30, 21:40   Link #660
Spring_sakura111
Kanashimi o mukou eto~!

Quote:
Yes, the first season (Considering R2 isn't finished airing here yet)

THE BEST AND MOST EPIC FUCKING ANIME I HAVE EVER WATCHED!!!!!!!!!! BOTH SEASONS!!!!!
High-FIVE BUDDY!!!

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!!!!

Wait, so you haven't watch ALL of it? If not...then, Watch out for spoilers. or Am I too late?