AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 10 21.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 34.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 17.39%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 15.22%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.35%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.35%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.17%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-09-16, 19:26   Link #41
zRichard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendou View Post
Spoilers
Spoiler for expanding on this matter
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I think a lot of people here are mixing up Russian Solders, with UN Soldiers with Russian nationality.

Spoilers
Spoiler for More speculah about the "big picture"
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-09-16, 19:32   Link #42
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

From the bigger picture , I guess every group want a piece of super tech, no only the Russians, UN , Japan, and US , heck even (Alternative V supporters) enter the typical international covert backstabbing
Old 2012-09-16, 20:01   Link #43
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Countries always want Supremacy, if there is a chance they can get it while not being in the spotlight for doing so, yeah they will do it. Quite sad for the fact humanity is fighting for survival yet politics and ego stops them for being united.
Old 2012-09-16, 20:14   Link #44
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I'm amused that the joking suggestion in the last thread that Yui would use the BETA to destroy the Type-99 ended up becoming her plan.

Also, fuck yes, Yuuya. That's how you show America's love of firepower. And props to Stella. XD

With their luck, however, I figure they'll be able to get out, end up working with Zhar to kill the BETA hordes, and then have to evade Latrova's forces as they hunt them down - particularly Ivanova, who would probably want to remove any possibility of Latrova ditching Zhar for Yuuya

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-09-16, 20:17   Link #45
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick05 View Post
You know what would be a hilarious thing that I really wish/hope it will happen:

Yui/Juuya/Venus in a pinch.
Soviets making their evil laugh.
And suddenly:

F22 Pilot: Hey, we heard an American pilot was in trouble here. So we sent a whole batallion to help him. We will secure the base and start recovery of anything useful.
the look on thier faces
that would be hilariouse
and that pilot just so happened to be walken
im hoping tasha will warm up to yuuya and maby become his .... tsundere little sister
Old 2012-09-16, 20:31   Link #46
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

That'd be nice, but it ain't happening.

Which is a pity, because from what I've seen, Walken would totally be bros with Captain America. Truth, Justice, Doing the Right Thing.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-09-16, 20:35   Link #47
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
That'd be nice, but it ain't happening.

Which is a pity, because from what I've seen, Walken would totally be bros with Captain America. Truth, Justice, Doing the Right Thing.
which part aint gonna happen walken being the pilot or tasha as a little sister
Old 2012-09-16, 20:58   Link #48
rafael1932
claymores pimp

First of all, why fort class is so damn special ? its immune to bullets or something ? I don’t thing he is very special since anyone can kill him from above and laser class are not present right now.

Well I don’t real like that yuuya saving the good girl in the end – talking about cliché.

And why yuuya and yui talking about when they should run as soon as possible ? It is fucking dangerous, it is a battlefield and they talk about themselves? AND that talk between her and that corporal. They should be a lot more focused on their work so they could have a real chance to blow up that thing

Well I was expecting a lot more action this time but I guess it was ok for the rest of the show

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
For the mechanic... he died of Yui's bullets... not the NOM, NOm...
I would say that he suffered like hell and was killed by her in about 1 second before the nom nom part.

[/QUOTE]Yamamoto -- dying for a woman is the most retarded thing you can do. Because even if she survives, she will forget about you when she's riding some other guy's cock.

So dying for her is like you lived your whole life to set yourself for being a chump sucker, and then you die, denying your chance to sleep with her forever and locking in your status as schmuck for the rest of time. [/QUOTE]

Ahahahahhahah
I think that is retarded as well but the kid is still young .
Old 2012-09-16, 21:37   Link #49
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
which part aint gonna happen walken being the pilot or tasha as a little sister
Both. There's no way Hunter Battalion is getting anywhere near here, when they're based elsewhere and will deploy on something else. As for Tasha being a little sister, I can't really see it happening, given how she's turning herself into such a hardass.

Something curious though, that I see in the anime and only just realised: Zhar is equipped almost completely with Su-27 Zhuravliks and only two Su-37M2s, as opposed to TSFiA which had them with at least two flights (8 airframes) of Su-37M2s. Maybe it's to show just how much of an ace unit the Terminator is.

Then again, that is following wiki info, which states that the Terminator is deployed as an ace/squadron leader machine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932 View Post
First of all, why fort class is so damn special ? its immune to bullets or something ? I don’t thing he is very special since anyone can kill him from above and laser class are not present right now.
Because it's one big motherfucker and can swat you out of the sky, and it's an APC for fucking Soldier-kuns and Tank-classes, and they take a lot of killing. Sure, you can kill a Fort-class, but then you've got to worry about the Tank-class and Soldier-class inside.

Quote:
And why yuuya and yui talking about when they should run as soon as possible ? It is fucking dangerous, it is a battlefield and they talk about themselves? AND that talk between her and that corporal. They should be a lot more focused on their work so they could have a real chance to blow up that thing.
He was bandaging up her arm. The anime is taking about the same amount of time as it does in real life - and while you bandage someone's arm, you may as well talk to them. Humans are social creatures and need this interaction to survive mentally. Also, she's been through an intensely traumatic experience, and Yuuya is trying to get her to calm down.

Quote:
Ahahahahhahah
I think that is retarded as well but the kid is still young .
What /m/ has overlooked in it's assholery, and which you don't get, is that Yamamoto figured already that there was no way in hell he was getting outta here alive. If he had to die, it may as well be worth something. Dying so a pretty girl makes it out alive is better than dying and then the pretty girl gets eaten.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-09-16, 21:40   Link #50
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Both. There's no way Hunter Battalion is getting anywhere near here, when they're based elsewhere and will deploy on something else. As for Tasha being a little sister, I can't really see it happening, given how she's turning herself into such a hardass.

Something curious though, that I see in the anime and only just realised: Zhar is equipped almost completely with Su-27 Zhuravliks and only two Su-37M2s, as opposed to TSFiA which had them with at least two flights (8 airframes) of Su-37M2s. Maybe it's to show just how much of an ace unit the Terminator is.

Then again, that is following wiki info, which states that the Terminator is deployed as an ace/squadron leader machine.
but could u imagine it though she becomeing the tsunedere little sister
Old 2012-09-16, 21:43   Link #51
Destined_Fate

Tsundere's are hot commodities, so I wouldn't be surprised if they made her Tsundere for Yuuya. You know, to fill out his harem and to counter Chobi who is warming up to Yuuya more now.
Old 2012-09-16, 21:47   Link #52
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
but could u imagine it though she becomeing the tsunedere little sister
I don't want Tasha for Yuuya's imouto, I want her to be my imouto. Specially since I got cheated outta an imouto 22 years ago. (long story.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
Tsundere's are hot commodities, so I wouldn't be surprised if they made her Tsundere for Yuuya. You know, to fill out his harem and to counter Chobi who is warming up to Yuuya more now.
We've still got Yui-hime. Also, tsundere is both singular and plural; furthermore the apostrophe s indicates contraction of the word "is" or a possessive noun.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-09-16, 21:50   Link #53
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Don't know why, but Tsundere has now became very popular these recent years.
Old 2012-09-16, 21:50   Link #54
Destined_Fate

The s makes it sound bigger though and Yuuya wont lose any sleep if another Tsundere joins his harem.

It might just be a generation shift, though Mikoto Misaka from Index/Railgun might have really helped to attract attention to the Tsundere for many younger viewers.
Old 2012-09-16, 21:59   Link #55
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

...you aren't a native english speaker, are you.

Tsundere are quite entertaining with the tsuntsunderedere. There's an appeal to working through the tsun to get to the dere, though I also like the other version, the type b, who is generally dere but becomes tsun if you do something stupid.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-09-16, 22:02   Link #56
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Unhappy

Quote:
I don't want Tasha for Yuuya's imouto, I want her to be my imouto. Specially since I got cheated outta an imouto 22 years ago. (long story.)

We've still got Yui-hime. Also, tsundere is both singular and plural; furthermore the apostrophe s indicates contraction of the word "is" or a possessive noun.
i got ten siblings 2 brothers (now 1) and 8 sisters all older than me
i wanted one too bro

Quote:
...you aren't a native english speaker, are you.
who u asking ... nevermind

Last edited by black knight iust; 2012-09-16 at 22:13.
Old 2012-09-16, 22:05   Link #57
Destined_Fate

No, no, I'm an English speaker. I was just using an excuse for why I like quirks like that even if they aren't correct.
Old 2012-09-16, 22:19   Link #58
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
who u asking ... nevermind
Destined Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
No, no, I'm an English speaker. I was just using an excuse for why I like quirks like that even if they aren't correct.
I'm a stickler for correct English. It's probably a reaction to growing up surrounded by terrible locally-influenced English that's in my nation of birth. And also since my day job involves writing manuals and SOP.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-09-16, 22:22   Link #59
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
From the bigger picture , I guess every group want a piece of super tech, no only the Russians, UN , Japan, and US backstabbing
Well, other than having greater war potential, it'd also make a wonderful tool when negotiating with other countries to acquire something valuable. An example would be Imperial Japan sharing the railgun to the US in exchange for their stealth technology or something even better.

Quote:
What /m/ has overlooked in it's assholery, and which you don't get, is that Yamamoto figured already that there was no way in hell he was getting outta here alive. If he had to die, it may as well be worth something. Dying so a pretty girl makes it out alive is better than dying and then the pretty girl gets eaten.
Ouch... I'm hurt. We're not all assholes just so you know. D:

But yeah, I agree with what you said about Yamamoto. The guy just wanted to make use of his life, and not die without being of use to anyone. The guy should at least be allowed to choose how he dies, no? There's no way out for him anyway.
Old 2012-09-16, 22:32   Link #60
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvance View Post
Well, other than having greater war potential, it'd also make a wonderful tool when negotiating with other countries to acquire something valuable. An example would be Imperial Japan sharing the railgun to the US in exchange for their stealth technology or something even better.

Ouch... I'm hurt. We're not all assholes just so you know. D:

But yeah, I agree with what you said about Yamamoto. The guy just wanted to make use of his life, and not die without being of use to anyone. The guy should at least be allowed to choose how he dies, no? There's no way out for him anyway.
i would rather die protecting something and being able to take as many of my enemys as possable (and mayby watching that fat bas**** be eaten by beta before i kill them wouldnt be so bad justin thinks to himself)
yamamoto in the end got scared mayby he shouldof taken a page out of raidens book and conqured his fear though raiden is a cyborg ninja